It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ten pages and counting on this non-subject -- this place has gone nuts.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JapanTsunami

It took you ten pages to fluff to draw this conclusion?
edit on 1-4-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

there was a couple wihtout voice before that though. I remember because I was scanning back through her vids and I was relieved when I didn't have that voice grating on my last nerve. Homegirl needs her adenoids taken out.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

Oh i'm not saying that there's no way to get an internet signal in the mountains or in rural areas. My parents live on a mountain in BC and don't have their own internet but you know what ,I go up every summer for a week and I can catch their neighbour's signal and their neighbours are a good distance away...like not HUGE distance but you can't see their house from their property so i dont know how that works.

I'm saying if she was really going to go and live off the grid and be self sufficient because everything is turning to # and the end times are here and all that jazz....its suspect to me that she would be trying to get on line at all but maybe it's just that if i was trying to live taht way it's not something I would personally do. I've always interpreted off the grid as like cut off completely, no exception.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Personally I'm not into this predicting earthquakes and such, but she said "around the 31st".
Of course there is always somebody waiting for midnight on the 30th to say "See! Nothing happened!!", but if something was to happen tomorrow or the 3rd, I'd say she's still pretty spot on.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Please be cautioned that there is no way to prove that this is not someone pretending to be her (happens ALL THE TIME on Twitter) but there is a Twitter account claiming to be her: twitter.com...

They posted today, and never mentioned earlier in the week anything about leaving for the hills.
edit on 4/1/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IofRa

The very first line in her video says "I have a bad feeling about March 31st, Get out of Los Angelas ASAP." It was specific to that day.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You think?

That anybody could think she was on to something forgot to consider that she was 'on' something.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

having a bad feeling is not a prediction.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
maybe her cycle was coming. hey am just guessing here, anythings possible

SMR

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I hate doing this, but I'm really looking for an answer from the OP.
It seems maybe he missed my post on the last page.

Originally posted by SMR
Can I ask what you have "revealed" ?

Did you find some secret letter stating she was going to make a bunch of videos and scare people or something ?
Unless you have some sort of proof she made all this up as a scheme to get a result, I do not think you revealed anything other than finding out her "prediction" was wrong and did not come to pass.

All I am saying is people need to choose their words wisely when they feel the need to "out" someone. I see no hoax here. Just someone who made a prediction from whatever avenue they did, and it did not come to pass.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

No dont hate repeating your question, I am sorry that I missed your previous post. I feel that I revealed her to be a liar. Thats my opinion. Some people agreed with me some didnt. Its not much of a forum without both sides. Perhaps I could have chose my words better for the title, but to me reveal means to show.
edit on 1-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What? You mean she was wrong? didn't see that one coming a mile off. and now she is on twitter babbling at people about "believe her next time". Young girl + internet + gullible idiots = unwarranted fame.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I am in california and it is now 1:17 am and it is april first. Did I miss the big one while I was busy out and about? Maybe it was an early April fools joke? This fearmongering is getting old, even people who don't normally pay attention to this stuff have been exposed to these types of fearmongering and get scared to death.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
no earthquake. ai ai ai

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
And suddenly, the thread goes quiet.
Wonder why?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
i did not see her last video but i read somewhere on ATS that there was some V alignment involved..

just for the sake of saying..

imagine havoc arose on the other planet involved and we dont know haha..that would be epic..

back on track..

so we can finally attribute Japan's EQ to march 8/9th March X-Flare which was calculated to reach our blue planet on the 11th?

Soho 08.march 2011 - big eruption will hit earth in 2-3 days?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX
And suddenly, the thread goes quiet.
Wonder why?

probably has something to do with being wrong. ego's are such brittle things hahaha

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You debunkers are pathetic! Your "proof" she is a fraud is that she didn't run to the mountains? Maybe she's going later or maybe she changed her mind. Either way you know squat! And every time someones prediction comes true its "they got lucky". Truly pathetic.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
You debunkers are pathetic! Your "proof" she is a fraud is that she didn't run to the mountains? Maybe she's going later or maybe she changed her mind. Either way you know squat! And every time someones prediction comes true its "they got lucky". Truly pathetic.

No, the proof she is a fraud is that nothing transpired. Not heading to the mountains, instead babbling on twitter and adding fav videos to her youtube page just backed up that glaringly obvious fact. ^___~

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join