It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is from someone who works in Emergency Management, lets see whats to come in 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I hope this is not "off topic" but homeowners MUST be aware of this. In February I had some damaged cause by ice & snow to my house. My roof is all fixed now, but as I was reviewing my insurance policy, I found the following. (Now I am not sure if this is just my policy, maybe its a bad one?, or maybe this is common??)HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE POLICY EXCLUSIONS:

* EARTH MOVEMENT ( meaning earthquakes including tremors, before during or after volcanic eruption; earth sinking, rising, or shifting)

* War ( undeclared war, civil war, insurrection, rebellion or revolution; warlike act by MILITARY FORCE; destruction, seizure or use for military purpose

* NUCLEAR HAZARD ( any nuclear reaction, radiation, or radiation contamination whether controlled or uncontrolled)

This is from an insurance co. in the northeast. And in the event of major war and nuclear fallout, a home insurance claim may be the last thing I should be concerned about, but it is amazing that the three of these are the first and foremost exclusions in the policy,

CHECK YOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just gave you my first Star & Flag!

Thanks for the interesting information. It's actually comforting that some type of "planning" is taking place for what appears to be imminent disaster heading our way (either by way of floods/earthquakes or worse).

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Dude86,

I have researched your screen name. I encourage everyone to do the same. You're writing style is pretty consistent, more consistent than most actually, which for me raises a flag to the nature of your personality. Go have a Coke Zero, rethink what you are doing here; if you decide to come back, do so by posting the truth about your paranoia and the need for understanding/attention due to such paranoia. I promise we here at ATS will listen, only if you tell the truth though.

If you still insist on living in this fantasy that will only perpetuate your schizophrenia, tell us your immediate supervisor's name, your branch's public phone number, your exact role in "FEMA", perhaps even post a scanned image of a piece of your branch's letter head.

Understand, you are playing a very serious game claiming to be a Federal Employee and using that as a cover to propagate a type of hysteria.

Weren't you supposed to move to DC last winter? What happened?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

The cause will matter when it manifests itself (earthquake, solar flares, Nibiru, etc.). Until then, generally being prepared and having an emergency relocation plan along with supplies and an emergency kit is a good idea. As far as flooding and landslides go, there's not much you can do short of selling your house and/or uprooting an moving to safer grounds. The same goes for living near a nuclear power plant.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I work both sides. For clarification purposes I work:

Emergency Management - Disaster planning/response.

In addition to working with Emergency Management Agency, I ALSO work Emergency Medical Services. EMS meaning I go out on an ambulance and answer 911 calls.

I work both. I do the same thing the OP does. Mr. Moderator, perhaps you should reread the OP carefully. The OP is a "poop is coming" doom and gloom thread.

I am not a Federal employee...I work with local government. Just needed to throw that out there. My local area is a potential flood zone as we are along a major river.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Illinois here too.
We moved here about 5 yrs ago and Im a first responder for this area.. across from St.Louis. In fact, there are numerous first responders and emergency mgmt folks on this board. Here's some TRUTH :

Flooding: its not so much going to be a 93 flood type scenario as much as the fact that our levies are trashed. It was the melting of the snow and etc up North that aided in the 93 and though its been a rough year, it is nothing like the situation in 93. Even back then the levies were swaying heavily when National Guard went to try to shore them up. They were built bad and crumbling from the bottom up as we speak.. this has been known for several years now. Unfortunately the public wasnt clued in as they should have been until early last year after a real investigation took place. Army corps checked them out and theyre in bad shape and WILL NOT last a decent sized flood in many areas.. and that happened in 93 as well. Theyve been working on them somewhat.. but the foundations are bad.. so there isnt much to work with. We had a huge issue here last year with the public learning that several of the towns being built in the shadow of the levies and demands of flood insurance suddenly by banks and ins companies being leeches.. which no one in a prior flood zone can afford. Its pretty much astronomical. Its not 100% either.. its a caution that was put out there so folks would prepare in a reasonable way. Not this doomtardiing the OP is throwing out there. Im originally from New Orleans and levies are kinda my doomtard thing from growing up in the shadow of them and hurricanes.
This whole issue with the levies here is the exact same as N.O... no conspiracy other than ones relating to MONEY and allowing fellow citizens to live in the shadow of a disaster due to money. YES.. this will be a flood year, but dont go building an ark.

Bridges and roadways : theyre falling apart and some of the worst in the nation. A decent earthquake will cause us issues... and big ones. We've closed some and some have been torn down.. but our major highways that span the Mississippi are still not so great. That causes an issue with transport of vital stuff that may be coming from the St.Louis Metro area, which as you know is a vital vein for West to East transport. These things are being repaired, but like with the rest of our infrastructure and the levies, the foundation is old and crumbling. You can repair a bridge all you want .. but if its foundation is bad.. you're borrowing trouble. Basically there isnt enough money to do what should be done.. theyre crossing their fingers and hoping another flood doesnt undermine the foundations or an earthquake doesnt take them down.

Earthquake: nothing new that you shouldnt already know.. this area isnt made to withstand a large earthquake and St.Louis itself is a huge issue with a decent size earthquake. The buildings are old and the geography and soil type itself is the type.. its the type that liquifies rather than cracks and heaves. The epicenter wont be in my area unless we have multiple epicenters in a chain reaction type thing and the 1800s one didnt even cause that. Its a theory based on computer modeling.. and lemme tell you, after seeing some of these computer generated scenarios myself, lets just say theyre pretty wacky. With these maps.. and there are a TON.. there are probabilities listed with each.. and the maps folks post here they never tell you what end of the computer wacko scenario youre looking at. The Navy map everyone freaks on is one of a multituce of map scenarios.. and the probability of that occurring is lower than low. Every brief and email Ive ever gotten has mentioned the original New Madrid epicenter and Arkansas/Kentucky issues. In St Louis its the geography and infrastructure thats the real issue even with an epicenter that far away. We're in the red zone for that reason mainly.

Your main immediate concerns shouldnt be nibiru, pole shifts, and yellowstone.. it should be things that are statistically much more likely to occur and likely to occur in the more immediate time frame. Those would be FLOODS, STORMS, EARTHQUAKE. All of these you can take some control of and prepare in a reasonable way. Of course youll never be 100% safe and there is no place on this dynamic planet that is possible to do. Make reasonable rational plans and reasonable kits/stock ups.

As far as Im concerned NO ONE should look to the Govt to bail their butts out of ANY sort of disaster.. take some responsibility for yourself and your family. If you think relying on the govt is smart, just look at some of the truths concerning Katrina. Everyone should take control of themselves and their families situations... and prepare. Youve been told this over and over.. even by the agencies that will respond to an emergency. They know they cant handle a larger scale disaster.. and first responders/emergency mgmt knows this as well. Thats why lists, guides, and commercials have been prepared by them.. thats a clue.
Just like in Katrina.. some will be totally on their own.

I see a lot of threads on here by folks who pose as "officials" and its always easy to tell who is full of crap.. like OP. Even as a first responder you arent given the whole tamale and you certainly arent told all about pole shifts and etc. I take fearmongering pretty personally... there is no need to rope others in to your paranoia with lies so you have company OP.The truth is enough all by itself to cause folks to prepare and exercise caution and common sense. Over the top BS and fearmongerong is what causes serious issues for responders when there is a disaster and it bad for folks who dont know any better to take the word of all of these super duper internet officials.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Me too...and Im not a Federal employee. City of Dearborn Michigan Emergency Management Office, Bio-Defense Network, Region 2 South, Wayne County Mi. FEMA,CERT DHS.

These folks wont understand. Thanks for your (ours) service.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks to you guys

I swear.. its getting worse and worse with this fearmongering and outright lies...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I still don't understand how a thread with zero real information can have 58 flags and all these stars? It just seems ridiculous! Are there that many people on this board that love fearmongering?

Seems like this thread was basically refuted by pg 2.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage
[mo
Thank you for saying everything I was going to say-and you said it so much better.

I was taught from childhood how to look for, respond, take action, and (hopefully) survive problems-natural and otherwise.

I urge every person reading this to do the same and teach your kids. I will say it again-teach your kids, and make sure your friends are aware.

Right now I am getting info to join a citizen first response team in St. Louis. I feel it even more urgently after a trip to Florida. I witnessed some situations where response to an event/illness was poorly handled by the "Officials".

The fact is, everyone, we need to be prepared on our own. The officials might not be able/willing to help.

What I dislike is fear-mongering.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm glad for what you do....on both sides. I work at the State Level. I have my FEMA certifications, and I am working toward a certificate as part of my Graduate studies. My primary job is not Emergency Management, but it is an added responsibility, because of my position.

Per your request, I re-read the OP, and the only indication of his role in Emergency Management was this....

Working with-in emergency management I often see and experience firsthand what our government and scientist believe will happen and are preparing for it.

To me, that says he works in the planning phase or behind the scenes, and not on the front lines, whereas you seem to work more on the front lines, but you experience the planning phase to some extent.

I can say from my experience that conversations like the OP alludes to, do happen. I have heard things on and off for a couple of years. That doesn't mean that anybody "knows" anything, it only means that they are talking about it in order to be prepared.

Maybe the OP is a doom and gloom post, but that doesn't make it false, or any less important. It is important that everyone gets prepared for whatever may come, and what the OP relays sounds familiar to what I have heard from many sources, some of which are well documented, like the flooding. I think the OP is on the up and up.

For my personal take on preparation, maybe you should re-read my user name and my sig line, LOL!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

So you have seen some of the computer generated maps and scenarios like I have.. LOL! Some pretty far out and improbable stuff. It always hits me as a bunch of folks contemplating the odds of the improbable.. like a zombie apocalypse ( no that was never discussed in reality) .. kinda like being here on ATS but youre getting paid for it.
Considering that medical personnel are sometimes being "trained" in confiscations.. some of it makes NO sense. Folks better realize, its best to plan on saving yourself and being responsible for your own.. and having lots of ammo depending on where you are and whats surrounding you.

Due to our being on ESL's back door, we were all told about martial law.. and I swear, as bad as that is many will be thankful for it in the case of a large scale emergency where local LE cant handle the situation. Considering there are very few officers for all of ESL and in my town its a llittle over 200 citizens per officer. The county is shaped long and skinny... response time on a sunny day is inappropriate.I cant imagine what a CF a disaster would be. It took almost 7 days for me to get electricity after a moderate ice storm here and 2 weeks for other parts of this town alone.The break ins and looting had already begun on day 3 since many temporarily went to hotels with heat and left the home. Its things like this and a multitude of other real logistical issues that no one considers when they are making disaster or survival preps.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm in Florida now, but I used to be in Missouri, so I have been through some ice storms!

Yes, it is a lot like calculating the odds of the improbable, and it is also a lot like planning for yesterday! I hate the fact that after 9/11 a whole decade went into preparing for terrorism, while the real disasters were hurricanes and floods. Then after 2005 Hurricane season in Florida and Katrina in NoLa, all focus went into planning for that hurricanes, but what comes next? Oil Spill! So, while the whole country is focusing on oil spills, what is happening? Earthquakes.

Yes, lets follow the lead of our elected officials, and put our best face forward about how well prepared we are for yesterday's news. That is the politically savvy thing to do, because we can secure funding for that stuff, and nobody wants to hear about hypotheticals.

I truly believe that the H1N1 scare (not the virus, just the hype) was engineered by Emergency Operations Planners to get funding after a few years with no major hiccups. 9/11 was over, Katrina was over, we had a couple of light hurricane years, and we needed something to justify the existence of 1000s of planners and satellite offices, and it just so happens that H1N1 fell in their laps like a Godsend. I was working for the Department of Health at the time, and we spent tons of money setting up for vaccinations that nobody showed up for. We rented buildings, and shipped in supplies, and scheduled doctors, and then opening morning, a handful of people and then a whole day of nothing! So, they spent marketing money to drive home the importance, and still nothing.
It appears our population was a little more savvy than anyone imagined.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

The best thing you can do to be well informed for survival. Never live in fear. Any time you want to go some where, please be dependent on your self and no one else. What it means is that if you can use the car, don't use Air line, Train or Bus. Keep you vehicle full of Gas all the time and if you are going on a distance then you must consider some light emergency items loaded in your trunk. Things can happen, you must have the attitude to help and or be helped if it needs to be. There are good people every where but you must have the ability to distinguish between the good and the bad. Don't allow the bad people to take advantage of you. For example if you accepted some one's help and immediately thereafter you sensed some thing is wrong. Follow your instinct regardless how wrong you are. At the end you will be OK. Keep in mind though, when we leave the security of our homes , we subject ourselves to insecurity. If you are smart and well informed you can minimize the damage. Have fun.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Dear guy on ambulance,
I work in a command center for an entire region of the country. I am not too sure how much information a person who is an ambulance or even the person who owns the ambulance company would receive the information I receive on a daily basis. I talk with liaison people and logistics people though the USGS, National Weather Service and NOAA, even the military and national gaurd units all the time plus countless other government agencies....We update fire departments, police and city officials, and sometimes hospitals. For the most part you work with emergency management not for emergency management by being a police, fire, or emt.....I don’t intend to sound mean but stick to what you know in terms of trauma and other parts of being an emt, I will stick to what i know with preparing the public and responders to a disaster and telling you where to go.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Maybe you should continue your proof-reading efforts? I'm not about to rely on someones 'testimony' whom can hardly type correctly, much less offer any real credible evidence to back up their claims, other than 'I work in such and such...'

Fail.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Again...proof-reading efforts are a must and furthering your personal education should be at the top of your priority list. Your typing resembles that of a high school drop-out, so as to lead me to objectify your outspoken 'advice' as nothing more than trolling and hearsay. You might think you work for a command center, but merely moping the floors at night doesn't make you a professional when it comes to emergency coordination.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Dear guy on ambulance,
I work in a command center for an entire region of the country. I am not too sure how much information a person who is an ambulance or even the person who owns the ambulance company would receive the information I receive on a daily basis. I talk with liaison people and logistics people though the USGS, National Weather Service and NOAA, even the military and national gaurd units all the time plus countless other government agencies....We update fire departments, police and city officials, and sometimes hospitals. For the most part you work with emergency management not for emergency management by being a police, fire, or emt.....I don’t intend to sound mean but stick to what you know in terms of trauma and other parts of being an emt, I will stick to what i know with preparing the public and responders to a disaster and telling you where to go.

...LOL at the fact that YOU will be coordinating efforts for my survival. A college education would have served you well, dear boy.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Very good and informative reply.

Myself, I was born and raised in St. Louis and was on my way to California when I stopped over in Illinois and met my sweetie pie 38 years ago.........................never made it to California.

I agree with your post.

And I have my bug out bag and my dogs bug out bag ready. Now, my husband who believes in everything on CNN and thinks ATS is a "nuts conspiracy site" actually has started a bug out bag of his own - I've been telling my guys that better to be prepared, well stocked and have a plan than expect the government to bail your butt out. All we need is a big raft, I'm not ready for an Ark yet.

Would like to hear more of your ideas on this as you sound very informed and insightful.

On a side note: I do think things are going to accelerate. I Googled "How many operating nuclear power plants do we have in Illinois and came up with this

Illinois is by far the most nuclear state in the United States. We have been plagued by a series of firsts and mosts ...

In December 1942, under the stands of Stagg Field at the University of Chicago, Enrico Fermi and Leo Szilard initiated the first atomic chain reaction in history. Thus began the atomic age.
The reactor, Chicago Pile One (CP-1), was later rechristened the CP-2 and moved to nearby Palos Park as part of the Manhattan Project. A second reactor, the CP-3, was also built there. After the war,waste from and parts of both reactors were buried there; the dumpsite area is now part of the Palos Hills forest preserve. Here are pictures of CP-1 and CP-3.

Illinois was also home to the first commercial power reactor, Unit 1 at Commonwealth Edison's Dresden Power Station. Subsequent problems forced the permanent shutdown of this unit, thus also making it one of the first commercial power reactors to close prematurely.

ComEd's two large PWR reactors in Zion, IL also had to close prematurely. They are the second and third large (over 1000 MegaWatt) power reactors to close prematurely.

We also have the first and only commercial storage facility for high level waste, the GE Morris Operation.

Besides the 3 plants which closed prematurely, Illinois currently has eleven operating nukes - far more than any other state. The Dresden Nuclear Power Station is one of the three first sites to apply for a license extension that would let the plant run for much longer that its original design intended. (Incidentally, the NRC has agreed to give ComEd taxpayer money for free to fund this application process! NEIS is not pleased with this turn of events.)

You can download a map of Nuclear Illinois here.

So what are the sites and facilities that make this "Nuclear Illinois"?
Operating Reactors:
■Braidwood I, Braidwood II - 20 Miles South South West of Joliet, IL
■Byron I, Byron II - 17 Miles Southwest of Rockford, IL
■Clinton I - 6 Miles East of Clinton, IL
■Dresden II, Dresden III - 9 Miles East of Morris, IL
■LaSalle I, LaSalle II - 11 Miles Southeast of Ottawa, IL
■Quad Cities I, Quad Cities II - 20 Miles Northeast of Moline, IL

Closed reactors:
■Dresden I
■Zion I and Zion II
■University of Illinois TRIGA research reactor
Planned new reactor:
■Clinton II
Nuclear Fuel Production Sites:
■Honeywell Specialty Chemicals Plant in Metropolis, IL Converts uranium dioxide into uranium hexafluoride
■Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant - In Paducah Kentucky, just across the Ohio river from Illinois. 10 Billion Gallons (that's Billion with a "B"!) of contaminated groundwater
Research Facilities that work with Radioactive Material: ■Argonne National Labs (Argonne, near Darrien, Woodridge and Lemont - all Chicago Suburbs)
■Fermilab (Batavia)
Nuclear Waste Dumps::
■The GE Morris Operation - Storage for High Level Radioactive Waste
■Radioactive Waste Dump in Sheffield, Illinois - closed in 1978 when it reached capacity, later it developed leaks and was abandoned by its operator (US Ecology).
■Manhattan Project Wastes buried in the Palos Forest Preserve. A publicly accessible nuclear waste dump - perhaps the only one in the world!
■Spent fuel at Illinois reactors
Waste Transportation Routes to Yucca Mountain, NV (if and when it opens):
■I-80, I-70, I-24, I-57, and I-54
■Norfolk Southern Railroad; Southern Pacific Railroad; CSX Railroad; Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad (ATSF), Chicago & Northwest Railroad (CNW), Conrail, and Grand Trunk Western Railroad (GTW)
Contaminated Sites:
■Exelon has finally been forced to admit posioning the water supply near the Braidwood Nuclear Power Station, with Radioactive Tritium and other contaminants.
■Two Kerr-McGee sites in West Chicago (Kress Creek and a Sewage Treatment Plant) are contaminated by remains of Thorium processing.
■Radium contamination numerous places in Ottawa, IL (once proudly known as "Radium City".) Thought to be from wrist watch manufacturing at The Radium Dial Company (RDC) and Luminous Processes Incorporated (LPI).
Contaminated sites supposedly now all cleaned up:
■Kerr-McGee thorium tailings in West Chicago (Reed-Keppler Park, and Homes built on over radioactive thorium tailings).
■Argonne National Labs - Once home to numerous reactors (Janus, CP-5, EBWR, Argonaut(CP-11), Juggernaut, etc.).
■A list of radioactive sites in Illinois can be found at Proposition One

Source: www.neis.org...

Now I also Googled, "Is Illinois on or near a fault line?" and came up with this.

How Many U.S. Nuclear Plants are Located Near Earthquake Faults?
*Updated March 16, 2 PM Pacific*

The vulnerability of a reactor to an earthquake depends on two factors:

Proximity to seismically active areas; and
The ability of the reactor and associated infrastructure to withstand an earthquake, which depends on its design and construction.
Risk of Earthquakes
See this link for an active mapping application to explore the earthquake hazard around active U.S. nuclear facilities.
The World Nuclear Association estimates that 20 percent of nuclear reactors worldwide operate in areas vulnerable to earthquakes.

In the United States, several nuclear reactors in California and New York are located on or near known faults. Other parts of the country where nuclear plants now exist are seismically active, although not so much as the West Coast.

Two reactors at Diablo Canyon, (near the town of San Luis Obispo, CA) are 3 miles from the Hosgri Fault line and about half a mile from an offshore fault line scientists discovered in 2008.
Two reactors at San Onofre (next to Interstate 5 between Los Angeles and San Diego, CA) are 5 miles from the Newport-Inglewood-Rose Canyon fault.
Two reactors at the Indian Point, NY nuclear power plant are one mile from a recently-discovered intersection of two active fault lines. Close to 10 million people live within 25 miles of the Indian Point facility.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission notes that the Midwest and Eastern United States, while less seismically active than the West Coast, still face an appreciable risk of earthquakes. The commission notes that in the early 1800s, three large earthquakes – between 7 and 7.7 on the Richter scale – affected the Eastern United States, with an epicenter in Missouri. Another similar earthquake struck Charleston, South Carolina in 1886.

Western Ohio is the second-most seismically active area in the Eastern United States behind Missouri. An earthquake there in 1986 affected the Perry nuclear power plant, for example, breaking pipes and equipment – but the plant had not yet begun operation.

Major earthquakes affected South Carolina, Missouri and Arkansas in the 1800s. One of them even made the Mississippi river run backwards for a time, according to a story by an investigative reporter at MSNBC.

The U.S. Geological Survey has learned a lot about earthquake hazards in the last 30 years, after most U.S. nuclear reactors were designed and built. In 2008, the U.S. Geological Survey updated their assessment of seismic hazard across the United States. The update generally resulted in increased estimates of the frequency and strength of possible earthquakes in many locations. (See the map and link below.)

Seismic Hazard Map for the U.S. as a whole from the U.S. Geological Survey

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/328d6d2108c9.jpg[/atsimg]

Strength of Infrastructure
Using data from the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission about the construction strength of the infrastructure at each U.S. nuclear reactor, investigative reporters at MSNBC have ranked the reactors in terms of the likelihood that the reactor could be damaged by an earthquake.

We explore this new information in our following post: How large of an earthquake could U.S. nuclear power stations withstand?

Source and rest of article, (whole site is interesting for you research buffs): www.illinoispirg.org...

Floods and quakes that could damage nuclear plants like the situation currently in Japan are a reality.

While I'm not ready to build an Ark, If I had the money, at this point, I would dig a really deep deep DEEP waterproofed hole somewhere inside of, under, within a cave on the side of a mountain.

Also, a week before the levies broke in New Orleans I saw on CNN a plea from some woman that was a state/city official stating that some of the levies wouldn't hold. I just remember her pleading and being ignored.

I still cringe and have no faith in our government to assist us if something catastrophic happened.

We don't even have (and should have) a good civil defense system in place in America.

That in and of itself is another whole conspiracy (population reduction).

Read Minnesota Cold by Cynthia Kraack............................interesting post apocalypse tale.
edit on 29-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dearheart

If shtf i would say go northwest and stay away from the coast somewhere high in elevation with mountains

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join