It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is from someone who works in Emergency Management, lets see whats to come in 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I believe that information regarding most of these natural disasters is fairly well known in advance by the top portion of the pyramid. Ultimately, these disasters do nothing to curtail the power of the recognized government(s) and their shadow government puppeteers. In fact, they only strengthen them following the "response" and give credence to budget increases to "help respond to and prevent future disasters."

Obviously it is in their better interests however to mitigate the effects of the disasters, as a total loss in infrastructure and life leaves nothing to rebuild or control. An "acceptable" loss in life and property/infrastructure is calculated beforehand and the necessary preemption and then response is generated.

FEMA and HLS aren't the top of the pyramid. They get their marching orders and go off on their puppet strings to complete the tasks they are given. They can't hide and compartmentalize everything though. Bits and pieces have to be let out to effectively describe the response efforts. So when you hear of "drills" and "readiness exercises" regarding specific areas or regions of the United States, think about it a little deeper.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Also someone talked about the snow melt causing the 93 floods and how it snowed more back then, your partially right there....but what you don't know is what is scary/

It did snow more back in 93 then and melted all at once. This year it has been much cooler and not allowed for the snow from earlier snow storms to melt. On top of that it rained and snow saturates water very well holding up to 7 times the amount of original water used to create the snow.....All of this is looking to melt, trust me people this flood is going to be much worse than the many on here are thinking (if you think it floods like this every year your wrong) this will be a historic flood for US.

I also want to point out that the whole NIBIRU stuff I added was to get people thinking about what is causing these worldwide and nationwide disasters. When a lot of people I work with who study these disasters think something is going on, it probably is a good reason to look into it.....I am telling you ATS the government is becoming more aware of disasters.....Now you could say that that is a Katrina reaction that FEMA is doing (you know they don't want anything like that ever again) or they know something is up and are preparing......both are reasonable answers

The big worry is when all snow is not melting and when the solar flares hit, they will all melt and cause a huge deal of problem

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I just love the "human Element" that is immersed in ATS. Nothing feels better than having known that at least you tried to save others with a warning.

I used to love warning people, it gave me a small amount of control in an otherwise frightening possibility; there is no doubt the data is available and the correlations we attribute are abundantly clear. It is always just a matter of time and we need to do something for someone. Eventually we will.

We may see the mobilization of our "leaders" with forces enough to overcome the "major loss" in idea, as in principle, but in reality it is people saving people and our government won't know anything else but how to "detain" people en mass. Not my idea of help! I can already think of a hundred things to warn people about.

It feels good to get it out of yourself here on ATS. I read enough and then I wonder why I have not seen rain in over six months. I am parched and I could use a pole shift!

I enjoyed the read!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

You had me...

Up until the point you started talking about pole shifts and electromagnetic comets.

The Human brain thrives on fear. The survival instinct keeps you alive but honestly there is nothing new in your posts

-Floods along the Missippi? Well it is a "flood plain" afterall, thus it is prone to flooding. Anyone who lives in a flood plain better have good insurance.

-Earthquakes in CA? those two words go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Landslides? not unheard of either.

-New Madrid? well it is a fault line, so earthquakes will occur... thats a given.

Any emergency agency in America worth their salt will be prepared for all of those things, plus Tornados, Hurricanes etc. etc.

So in the end, your post is nothing unexpected.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Radiation -Recently Illinois conducted exercise for a nuclear power plant failure with a radioactive leak.

I have three sons, 29-35.

We live in Illinois.

Once, god years ago, when our kids were real small, toddlers, we went to the Indiana Dunes, where the Zion nuclear plant (now closed) is. You could see the stacks across Lake Michigan.

We were going to have a picnic and enjoy a family outing at the dunes on the lake, however after being there for only about 10 minutes I showed my husband some bugs that were biting at me, one of the flies had two heads, on one body
two heads!

To me, the area just felt funny.........no other way to describe it.

Short story, we packed up the kids and left real quick, never went back there.

Nuclear energy is dirty, it's dangerous and humanity just doesn't seem to learn and TPTB may be re-terraforming our planet.....watch "The Arrival" or humanity is just plain stupid. Like a adolencent that thinks they will live forever even zooming around drunk in a car at 80 mph or pushing their luck some other foolhardy way.

Personally, I don't think the average person is getting 1/20 of the story.

Most of us haven't a clue, and most of the people "in the know" are on a "need to know" basis as well.

Somethings up, you can feel it.

And I've been saying this now on ATS for 3 years.

No, I haven't always felt this way. Ten years ago, I didn't feel this way but with the Gulf Oil Gusher (it was never a spill), Wars, wars and more wars, Katrina which wiped out a large portion of New Orleans, multiple earthquakes in Chili, Haiti and now Japan, animals and plants are dying off at Yellowstone, sink holes popping up all over, our earth's axis has been altered which must result in some magentic flux?

And for you cat lovers out there, I found this site interesting about Kitty Island. Thought I would introduce something to lighten the situation a little.

www.weirdasianews.com...

What is next? If a really good earthquake hits another area where there are nuclear plants, we're all going to be glowing at midnight

So now you not only have to not buy any products from the Ukraine / Polish area now you have to watch anything coming out of the Japanese area and don't forget any seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico as well.

My husband says we're just getting old and old folks worry about everything, but my doctor told me that many of his patients, even the younger ones are picking up that TS is getting ready to really HTF big time.

Be kind, (karma really does exist), play fair, live each moment to the fullest. Enjoy the sky when it's a brillant blue, enjoy the feeling of grass or snow, treasure the laughter of kids playing, or rescue an animal that needs a home, enjoy and savor each and every moment on this still beautiful planet.

If you can read this post, that means you have access to a PC, electricity, probably clean and plentiful clean water and food, central heat - so many things we take for granted.

Be thankful for and treasure the little things. Enjoy each and every moment and just try to be as kind as possible to everyone you meet. I have a feeling our time is running out.

Hope to read this ten years from now and laugh at myself for being such a scared chicken little.

Would love to read this post ten years from now and laugh at myself. Hope I am wrong and I'm just another little old lady that is a worry wart.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ok, Dude...

I work both emergency management and emergency medical services (ambulance capacity)

Funny how we both do the same jobs and I have not heard even a small portion of your claims. I am very active in the EMA and EMS and I think I would have heard something of your wild claims by now.

Yet, I have heard nothing. You may work within emergency management. You are disgusting for coming in here and posting wild theories (which you cannot back up) and stirring the pot around here. Seems like your soul purpose for posting this was to watch everyone freak out.

I have been working EMA and EMS for about 15 years now (even my 5 years in the military I was at least associated with a local volunteer fire department where I was stationed)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
My 2 cents: my family lives very close to the Mississippi river in SE Iowa. My uncle owns a basement waterproofing business, and while they received a lot of snow over the winter, he said it looks like a down year so far. I remember the 93 floods, they were bad. I was there in 08 and it was bad then too. I think this guy is just writing a lot of gibberish

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliceDiggory
Is there any website I could go to for safe areas in Michigan? I live in Ypsilanti.

You live in Ypsilanti? That's exactyl the same name of a (female) politican in Germany

Very informative thread, I wonder what kind of scenarios they put out in other countries (especially E.U.)...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmarkai

who is on top of it then? you need to explain more

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

EMS and Emergency Services are entirely different than Emergency Management.

I may have misunderstood your post, but I also work with in conjunction with Emergency Management Planners, and the things discussed by the OP are common topics. It isn't a conspiracy, it is just forethought and planning. Yes, this will be a bad flood year, nobody knows exactly how bad. Yes, EQ are a hot topic right now, just like Hurricanes were after 2005. Yes, terrorist attacks are still a hot topic, not because they are likely, but because they are politically correct and the funding is available at this moment in time.

Emergency Planners are concerned with a myriad of things, and politics is one of them. Strike while the iron is hot. What ever is popular in the press is where the easy funding comes from. Planners know this, and they tailor their requests accordingly.

I don't think the OP is "disgusting" for sharing their experience? Perhaps you are just on a different side of Emergency Services?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well I believe that radioactivity is going to play a big part in the potential disasters we are facing.Gauging the map on radiation network there doesn't appear to be any nuke plants in indiana.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by White Locust

waterwatch.usgs.gov.../

maybe this will show you what I am saying.....or this

www.nws.gov...

or this
water.weather.gov...

I am not saying your the problem but instead of listening to your "know all uncle" look at the facts

Oh also, more rain on the way....fun
edit on 29-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

do not use that radiation network, I believe its private data going in......start looking more into the nuclear regulatory commission website for all the power plants and other facilities that have radioactive threats.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Excellent post, information.

Thank you. S&F&

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Don't let all the nay-sayers get you down Dude. You are doing what you feel is right. There are many people out there that "KNOW" that something is about to happen. It stands to reason that since we all are connected to this Earth, whether you believe in creationism or evolution- this is true, that we would hear and feel her early warning system.

My question is this: For those who are with a significant other who doesn't believe that something major is about to take place, how can they prepare? I, being a disabled female, depend on my significant other for darn near everything. I try to talk to him about being prepared, but he just thinks that I am crazy. Any suggestions?

And, no, I don't think I can get him to read any of these web pages listed. He only will listen to what the MSM says. He believes that his country would not lead him astray. Seriously!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceDiggory

Yes. Go either to CERT or the Ann Arbor CERT or FEMA (I know, I know) or many others.

I am a Emergency Team member in Dearborn, and am from Ypsi too. Contact me privately for what you need.(Questions? Ill help)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Am also in Emergency Management, Michigan, Bio-Medical Network, Region 2 South. (CERT-FEMA-DHS)

Good info for all. Thanks for providing ATS'rs with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

fear mongers??? fear is not real...but only becomes real when we resist it. fear is merely a heightened sense of awareness to frequencies. we can only label things we were taught in which 99% is incorrect.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know I am going to be in the not so liked category for this, but while I appreciate the time and energy the OP took to make this post. I have to question the autheticity of his credentials and the post in general. I am by nature not one to take someone at there word, but a lot of your claims do not make sense either.

Flooding - unless the river is already on the rise and close to flooding I am not sure how you can call for a major flood in the Mississipi area, sure there are a lot of scientists that are calling for it, but there are also a lot of scientists that have been calling for an a major catastrophe for many years now that hasn't happened. There is no way to forecast the amount of rainfall that we will recieve in a year. If there is then I have never heard of it.

Planetary Bodies and Elenin - This is more like psuedo-science then something that the government would be planning on. I know there is a popular belief of a gigantic cover-up of the facts, but I am more then sure if there is a cover-up it is way above your security level and paygrade. I highly doubt that you would spouting off about it in forums such as ATS. For one it is a felony to breach that security clearance, and for two it would be highly advisable that you might not see the light of day except through a window in Levinworth.

Earthquakes - You reference Tunguska on this saying that when this event occurred there were a lot of earthquakes then like there are now. There was only one Earthquake of note in 1908 centered in Europe known as the Messina Earthquake. Now this doesn't mean there weren't other Earthquakes, but there was only one signifigant enough to make records.

Source

You also mentioned liquefaction of the Earth which once again depends on rainfall that you are predicting well into the year which is frankly not that accurate.

Solar Flares - Have been happening since early December with the normal 11 yr solar cycle of our sun, so this one is not so far fetched. I think that everyone in the world is a bit over-reactive when it comes to nuclear reactors right now. People are looking Fukushima as worst case scenario when in reality there are a ton of things that have gone wrong with that plant. This is not the norm this is abnormal incidents that have led to the event. The fact that everyone has now turned Nuclear Power Plants into ticking timebombs is insanity. It is much more likely for a terrorist attack to occur at a Nuclear plant then for one to have the same scenario that is currently being experienced in Japan. In case you all are unaware there have only been 3 events in the history of the world when it comes to Nuclear power. Chernobyl, 3 - Mile Island, and Fukushima. It has been 25yrs since an incident occurred, but yet now everyone is running around acting like its the end of everything. The amount of radiation that may or may not make it to the US is minimal to say the least.

So I have to wonder about the legitimacy of these claims.
edit on 3/29/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Does the OP seriously expect us to believe he works in the field he does

You work in Emergency & Management and they have told you all this... bro come on really, i find that extremely hard to believe it just sounds like you are abit of a attention seeker echoing what has been said on the forum for the past few months but using a self proclaimed title to lend weight to you garbage talk fantasies

You just don't conduct your self properly IMO for some one in Emergency Management to come on the forum and say hey i work in emergency management i have no proof but lots of people will die is absolutely ridiculous its no different to what anybody else says on here daily, so i can't help thinking you are using this self given emergency management cover to give your fear mongering a tiny bit of credit n weight

If you work in Emergency Management... believe me a hell of alot of forum members could do your job, it doesn't sound like you plan for a emergency scenario it just sounds like you make up wild claims of impending doom and tell the public not to worry, as i said highly unprofessional behaviour, plus we have had other members who claim to work in the same field who have never heard of such plans & exercises

So the thread title is....

*This is from someone who works in Emergency Management, lets see whats to come in 2011*

Are you sure your not a physic time traveler

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join