It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Soldier who Gets It!!!!!!!! There is Hope!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
call me cynical but soldiers tend not to sit around at home wearing army gear. Also shouldn't his camouflage be sand/brown rather than green?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vonhelton

My question is, who would give a star to such rubbish?

This guy is a freethinking HUMAN BEING, not just an American. He has a right to speak about this because when it comes down to it, this whole situation is about humans duping other humans into giving up their lives so they can make that trip to the bank. It has nothing to do with "honor" or "sense of country." I feel sad for you for thinking that those things actually still exist here.

No sir, you make me sick along with your misguided, nationalistic, sad excuse for a legitimate post.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xavierangel

So let me get this straight, you are advertising your thread in this thread.....

You need to hire a marketing director.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Its a video of true American trying to improve his youtube subscriber base lol.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Its a video of true American trying to improve his youtube subscriber base lol.
2nd line

Wait, are you being serious?

This line is in fact the second.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

No im not being serious, but it could be TrueAmerican, we just don't know.
2nd line
3rd line

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thanks for clearing that up

2nd line
3rd line
4th line
5th
the list goes on forever
so we'll end it like this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Man, I knew there had to be a US soldier somewhere that felt like this. Give this guy a raise.

No, better yet. Give this guy control of the military.
We might actually last another ten years before we get nuked into oblivion.
edit on Sun Mar 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed some !!!

This guy's got it but, the problem is that for everyone person who cares, there's hundreds who are brainwashed and their ignorance clouds any of those who would make a difference. Furthermore, I don't typically throw predictions out there, but if anyone has an ear let them listen. Buy into gold if possible within 6 months...at least before the end of 2012. It has nothing to do with the cataclysm of 2012 and all that jazz. That is a distraction being used to, once again, keep us occupied and to keep[ our minds focused in a certain direction by using what? You guessed it....fear. I'll make it short. By the end of 2012 the dollar will be virtually non-existent. Maybe even before ther first 2 months into 2012. It will crash,.... about 14-20 days after the Euro crashes. So when you hear the Euro crash, know that you will have roughly 2 weeks to respond how you will before it will be America's time to crash. There will probably be a short time where we (Americans) will use a temporary currency, to buy some more time, but it will, after a short time....it will also fail. We will then withness a depression like none other up until this time. After a period of suffering, we will beg for a new currency, as will Europe, and a new currency will be given to us at the expense of our sovereignty. Canada will feel a heavy backlash and will join the dance...as will Mexico. We will soon have a regionalized "North American Union", like that of the European Union. This will happen soon, but ultimately there will be five collective regions. The European Region, The South American Region, The Central American Region, Asian Pacific Region, The African Region. Which will be all be compressed into one region in time. but for now, just buy into gold and silver, if you can. The middle east OPEC are going to be double-crossed by America in a deal made in the 70's regarding the purchase of their oil and the buying into our treasuries and bonds. America is sitting on billions of gallons of oil and the Federal Reserve is purposely "stimulating the economy" or rather, pumping money into the system that we don't have, which will (by inflation) destroy the dollar by the end of 2012. This will leave the middle east in really bad shape...a country full of broken-backed America dollars. America will then tap her own reserves and continue selling OUR OWN OIL....to America and a new increased purchasing price of $8.00 or so a gallon. They will keep this rate and be twice as rich as ever before. Where is this oil in America? Under the Rockies, 1000 feet down, Gull Island and in the area around North and South Dakota and Montana....and running up into Saskatchewan. This is Light Crude and it's the good stuff. We are sitting on Billions of gallons. Well, take it for what its worth. I will not beg you to do anything. You do it ....or you don't.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteriousdan

what do you know about soldiers? I knew plenty of Marines who never took off their fatigues until they went to sleep....

and i pity the peep who starred your post........

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ok people let me put it straight for you all.......

My background former Marine 1st MARDIV 3rd AABN.....

Troops train, bond, and hang around with each other in the hopes they will never be called to go to war...

But war comes..and now they are beefed up with patriotic speeches by their superiors, their officers, and other troops who buy into everything they are told, and because they see no other recourse and the belief that they are actually doing good for the world, they leave to fight....

they knew when they signed up it might come time for them to fight, to harm, to kill.....do they want to NO!!!!

Yet, they go cause they signed a contract and made an oath.....

they have honor, they uphold their word...

they get to the war zone, (add a country here), and automatically they are shell shocked. They, at first, believe they are doing the right thing. They are doing what they swore to do. They dont want to be there. they want to be home with their families..yet they cant...they could just desert and face prosecution if they ever made it out of the foreign country, they could refuse to fire and might get lucky that the threat was not a threat at all, etc etc etc. but they feel stuck and they just have to get done with their tour alive and make sure their brothers in arms are alive with them....

its an ugly situation, no matter how you look at it....and as you see by this, some, if not many understand and hate the way things are done....

so, i plead, before we stomp on a soldier, a troop, a squid, or an airman.....that we take a look at ourselves and get rid of the people, that we elected, because its the people we elected that sent our boys, our girls, our loved ones over there. And we have the power to bring them back....

I wish i was the leader that we need to get this organized.....and make it happen

SEMPER FI to the troops, to my fellow countrymen, and to the world....i am sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

hola professional smack talker!! I've noticed you around ATS....and it seems all you do is instigate and aggravate issues. It is obvious that your opinionated rants have no basis except for your warped views....

First of all, the military votes in elections, they can form their own opinions and can speak their mind....however with like any job or career if you dont do what you are told you are fired. But,not doing what you are told in the military MAY lead to prison, felonies, not being able to vote or own property...etc

Second, who is really destroying stuff the enlisted military person or the rich elite, politicians, and those who rant away and do nothing? seriously...would you blame the nurse for following the orders of the doctor because the nurse doesnt have all the facts and relies on the experience and knowledge of the dr.?

finally, the fact you make an attempt to crack a joke about TA trying to expand his youtube fan base, just proves your egocentric, pointless world view and apathy concerning anything in this world....

last words....get a life, go outside breathe, and enjoy

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It pains me, all of these so called "liberation" efforts in foreign lands. I am not American, I am British, we are as much as to blame as the US for the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and now Libya. Daily it is rammed down our throat that we are there for the liberation of the people, to bring democracy to their country.

Lets take a look at our home countries before we start trying to inflict our way of life on others, last time I checked a large proportion of folks aint so happy with the way our "democratic society" is turning out, so why do we feel that this is the way of life that should be adopted in other lands that have not developed in the same way. If the people of another land are to come to adopt democracy, should it not be through their own doing and without our intervention?

I realise that we are entering these countries under the guise of helping the people, but it seems a little odd that it always comes back to money in one way or another. Iraq it was oil, Afghanistan I have my suspicions about perhaps the control of drugs coming from that country and not the elimination of such things and now Libya where it is becoming a little clearer that it may once again be over oil.

What cracks me up is that anyone thinks this wont happen over the coming years, as oil is a finite resource and becoming harder to obtain and smaller in quantity, how could anyone even entertain the idea that those who have the military muscle will not attempt to secure this resource through any means necessary? It makes sense surely? Our way of life will stop as we know it without the precious oil, but rather than spend money on finding viable alternatives, we spend money and lives on scrambling about trying to obtain it from foreign lands.

This is a bit of a disjointed rant, but its the effect that the video has had on me. I have always been of the same views as these men, whether they be of military background or not is irrelevant - they are speaking as human beings.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'll tell you another troop who gets it. Probably the best underground rapper there is, a blatant conspiracy theorist, Canibus. Was in rap "beef" with both Eminem and LL Cool J, so plenty famous.

Everything he's ever wrote is conspiracy, and for some reason he decided to join the army. If you search army freestyle on Youtube he'll probably come up. Or check out 'Master Thesis' on Youtube

Alot of people in the army are mercenaries and know full well what's going on

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wow, you guys will circle jerk around anything anti-american even if it's an obvious fake.

There is no proof this guy is anything he claims to be and then he is made out to be an instant hero by many here.
Lets not deny ignorance, lets put it on a pedastal and worship it. Hope indeed.

US citizen? no proof
US soldier? no proof
Gets it? Doubt he gets anything, like a job or benefits from being a discharged serviceman.
Hope? I hope you people aren't serious about wishing people like this are parading around in the US military degrading it's effectiveness and endangering the lives of who they serve with.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
As a prior military and an active overseas contractor ..I feel he makes some good points. The resentiment that these deployed soldiers have against contractors is mis placed. KBR contractors provide essential services to the military deployed overseas. The mainain the generators so that they have electricity, they clean the clothes, run the internet that enables soliders like himselt to voicec his complaints and stay in contact with his love ones. For me. I worn the same gear. (body armor) carried weapons and traveled to remote areas of Iraq and worked along side the military.. I know that this soliders is unaware of this facts and is "projecting" his anger and frustration..but we (as contractors) are serving our country and risking our lives just as he is. Other than this little diatribe I agree with his point of few.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Put your worry away about nukes, they are obsolete.

The army is the biggest danger to powerful men. For unlike other nations, we have an army of the people that will stand up against a tyrant.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What many people forget is that "soldiers" are US citizens too. They have political views, religious morals, morals in general, and ideals. I think there's many many many more men and women in armed service with an opinion and to act like this one guy is the only one that "finally gets it".... is very disheartening. Since I think on average many of them "get it" and don't just believe blindly everything they are told, most of them just aren't making a youtube video about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Great thread , I hope someday we the people will organize some kind of anti war campaign worldwide to stop all this and become one and embrace the goodness of people and destroy the greed and badness in the world not to create a NWO but a NPO" New peacefull order " But I know its wishful thinking... And still possible!

The world comparison is like windows if it doesn't work properly anymore you have to reinstall to clean it up ! '
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassp83
While I agree with everything he says....

What makes him a US soldier? His camoflauge floppy hat & bracelet?

I thought the exact same thing. Apparently, we're the only two asking questions. The over use of capital letters and exclamation points in the title of the OP is also alarming.

More hyperbole on ATS.

Imagine that

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join