The US Soldier who Gets It!!!!!!!! There is Hope!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

oh i see this is a liberal feel good thread, sorry i came into the wrong room i was looking for the proud american room.

not that age should matter but i would bet i have a few years on you , kind of funny how if someone disagrees you have to sink to insultingtypical liberal trash .

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonhelton

oh i see this is a liberal feel good thread, sorry i came into the wrong room i was looking for the proud american room.

not that age should matter but i would bet i have a few years on you , kind of funny how if someone disagrees you have to sink to insultingtypical liberal trash .

Maybe you should blackbelt us to death quickly, or we'll call "the agency" and have you discombobulated.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Can someone please post a quick summary? I don't have audio on my computer. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vonhelton

LOL? braindead troll is here

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
No, there is no hope !

On March 19, a demonstration in Times Square, New York City, that was originally meant to protest the Iraq War turned into a protest against the military intervention in Libya
Nearly 80 people attended the demonstration

On March 21, anti-war protest was held in Minneapolis. Nearly 75 members of a local anti-war group demonstrated outside the Federal Building in downtown Minneapolis.
en.wikipedia.org...-Attack_on_Libya_draws_protests_in_U.S.-49

Together in New York and Mineapolis 155 people

edit on 27-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

link   
I found another video that contains more ... REALLY worth watching..

edit on 27-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

link   

Trolls have their place, too.
Do these proud Americans a favor and stop breathing their air, more specifically, any air, you are cramping their feel-good session.
This is a humble request.
Thank you for your compliance.
Please return to your status as a 'proud American'.
Thank you.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The only americans that can feel proud about themselves are the ones that are awake enough and concerned enough to see that this is the truth.
So this IS the proud american room.
You are in the right place.

You might have a few years on many in here, but guess what - that may very well be part of the problem.
You have probably been indoctrinated for too long with these lies, you have come to believe them to be the truth.

When you support your country when they are invading others you consider yourself to be a patriot.
If america was invaded or attacked you'd be feeling patriotic when defending your homeland.
When the people in the invaded country feel patriotic to their country and fight back at the invading americans, they are not patriotic in your eyes - they are suddenly just terrorists.
Still they do exactly what you yourself would do in the name of patriotism if you were invaded. Nothing else.
That's such hypocrasy, and reasoning like that is either a result of severe lack of empathy for others or just beeing indoctrinated with these patriot lies for too long.

I don't for a second think that it's a coincidence that the north africa/middle east protests for freedom against tyranny, was started mainly by younger people in those countries.
It's the old dinosaurs that whole heartedly accepted the lies they were fed for so long, that stand in the way of the worlds development into a friendlier and better place for us all.

I'm happy to see young men and women like the soldiers in the video stand up against all of this evil western civilization's way of thinking and acting.
I'm happy to see the young men and women of north africa stand up against all of this evil eastern way of thinking and acting as well.
I'm happy too see the old dinosaur's evil way of thinking and acting all over the world, beeing questioned and opposed by the new generations growing up.

Governments all around the globe lie to their people in any way they can, so that the people will serve their particular interrests.
That means american soldiers beeing lied to about patrotism and honor and fighting for freedom as well as middle east people beeing lied to about the honor of dieing in Allah's name by suicide bombing others.

It's all lies of different kinds and it's all to play out regular, nice people that happen to accept these lies, against other regular, nice people of the same kind.

What do we - the regular nice people gain from this?
Absolutely nothing except deaths and suffering, like the world didn't have enough of that already.

I'm happy anyway, because finally I see hope of a better world to live in, where the bluffs of patrotism and lies about honor are beeing called by the brave youths just not in america, but all over the world.

The time of the dinosaur's is one of the past...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm a former infantry Marine and I've opposed this war from the start. I fail to see what being a "proud American" has to do with anything.

I was under the impression that proud American's knew history and didn't go looking for foreign dragons to slay, but I might be mistaken.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As for the thread, I remember the day I woke up and was terribly angry for a long time. Perhaps this soldier, like me, will get over it and find some kind of peace in his life.

We can raise consciousness and speak out, but the anger and constant mindless effort to "wake people up" will really just end in a less than happy life in my experience.

Peace
KJ

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Awesome, glad to see there's hope. After all only 90% of Americans are ignorant.
edit on 27-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great videos! Thank you for posting them. After I served in the US Army, and then worked for DoD, I learned a lot of things that changed my mind about "patriotism." These videos outline the reasons well.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

you make me sick to stick up for a gov't that kills people and you think it's wrong to say anything or speak out once you wake up and find out the truth because you serve the country.
If you choose to be blind so be it.
That's absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I posted on here about Smedley Butler and tried to tell people about the 1933 coup that Bulter turned them all in only to have their hand slapped and be given free reign of the FED and the USA
A true American never talked about or taught in schools and we all know why

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Young men die in wars started by old men....

This soldier, should he stay in the military, will be assigned to a suicide mission or will be thrown a blanket party by possible contractor candidates still serving and seeking a way into KBR once their duty is over.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
Awesome, glad to see there's hope. After all only 90% of Americans are ignorant.

Well, 90% is still better than the 99.9% it was not so long ago.

And lack of turnout for protests? Sure, I can understand. Who's going to protest when the police have battle tanks?

The last vestiges of truth will soon be crushed when they seize control of the internet. And that is the day I die. But someone's coming with me, by God. And I hope it is 55 million guns.

Thanks to the 60 70 or so ATS members flagging the thread. We have GOT to support troops like this.
edit on Sun Mar 27th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If being labeled a liberal is the price for opposing a questionable war (where are the weapons of mass destruction anyways) then call me a liberal.

But seriously, liberals are the ones who are all into big government and big government is the biggest cause of wars throughout human history. Big spending high debt government which neo-cons like yourself supposedly oppose are actually put into existence by neo-cons. There is a reason why Pelosi and Cheney profit big from the Iraq war.

You are no proud American, just a blind one serving as a brainless minion to the two party political system.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My heart goes out to every soldier there, my cousin is in Iraq right now and I worry for him and all our military. God Bless them.

Oh and side note, the soldier in this video, I have to say...What a HOTTIE!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
We have alot more troops who "Get IT" than you might think.

Oh and the Small Pox scar on the arm is usually a giveaway for military service among young people these days.

Just sayin

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am proud of him. TrueAmerican you do realize that the majority of the enlisted force feels the same way? However our job is ('was', in my case) to obey orders, not express opinions. I have a lot of sympathy for these men and women who put their lives on the line regardless of personal opinion.

Originally posted by PoorFool
edit on 27-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

Funny that kind of matches up with the 90% of Americans that don't care about you.
edit on 27-3-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join