It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Soldier who Gets It!!!!!!!! There is Hope!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+165 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Man, I knew there had to be a US soldier somewhere that felt like this. Give this guy a raise.

No, better yet. Give this guy control of the military.
We might actually last another ten years before we get nuked into oblivion.
edit on Sun Mar 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed some !!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is good stuff indeed. I remember when I "woke up" and started asking questions on why are we still there. After 3 deployments to Iraq I should have known sooner. Thanks for sharing and hopefully the truth spreads farther then ever. $&F.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I literally started posting this thread after about, oh, the first three sentences!
Yep. And it just gets better from there.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Star and flag, good find. We need soldiers like this, don't we? Does anyone think this guy would shoot Americans on orders from his superiors? What if TPTB staged a war and all of the soldiers refused to go? Let Blackwater fight them. Bring our sons and daughters home now.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
While I agree with everything he says....

What makes him a US soldier? His camoflauge floppy hat & bracelet?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The videos been removed.
Sony music copyright does anyone else have another link?

EDIT: Sorry my bad you have to view it on youtube >

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Star and flag my brother. Even though im from Colombia, i feel the same that this soldiers are talking.
We need to put this in front page!!! stars like hell!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassp83
While I agree with everything he says....

What makes him a US soldier? His camoflauge floppy hat & bracelet?

What in the flying heck does it even matter? The message itself trumps all.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
Star and flag my brother. Even though im from Colombia, i feel the same that this soldiers are talking.

Thanks for the stars, but no....Flags get it there faster.

This is the kind of message that needs to spread. It gives me a sense that maybe SOMEONE in there understands what the people in this country are up against.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As someone who just recently got out of the US Army I wanted to say there are a lot of us who know whats going on, there are a lot of us who know the truth. Trouble is for as many of us who are awake to whats really going on, there are just as many who are blind. Who love being lied to. Who love being killed. Another problem is, that most of the people who are awake in the military are the enlisted guys. The officers seem to be asleep. I tried to get out of the Military for some of the same reasons this fellow states, but I was sent to Iraq anyway, I didn't qualify as a "Contentious Objector" Because I believed in the American Revolution.

Fact of the matter is there are good men and women in the military, for some reason we are too silent about the things going on.

As for my brother in arms in the video. Keep it up, keep speaking the truth, wake others up.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by greenCo

Thanks for the stars, but no....Flags get it there faster.

This is the kind of message that needs to spread. It gives me a sense that maybe SOMEONE in there understands what the people in this country are up against.

My mistake...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
so it is a soldier with no honor or sence of country whom probally got kicked out of the military and you people applaud this? wow makes me sick , he won't last long with that attitude cuss a real vet would hand him his ass!

you people make me sick really.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Even though we all know about what he is saying, its good to know that the REAL men and women are starting to realize how corrupt these [snip] are.
Times are a changing and when the people finally rise up, watch out......."They" may think we're stupid, and in thinking so will cause them to become complacent.
Thats when things will be corrected.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/3/11 by argentus because: snip profanity

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am not sure if you have heard of the book "War is a RAcket", but you need to read it. EVERYONE needs to read it. Smedley D. Butler is the author....look him up and who he was. This would go a long way to getting everyone to understand just WHAT is going on and WHO is perpetrating it and for what reason!!! Resources, not money, they want the natural resources because THAT is how you control the population, not with money, which is useless paper. Natural resources in the hands of the few can eliminate the many!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

I am not sure if you have heard of the book "War is a RAcket", but you need to read it. EVERYONE needs to read it. Smedley D. Butler is the author....look him up and who he was. This would go a long way to getting everyone to understand just WHAT is going on and WHO is perpetrating it and for what reason!!! Resources, not money, they want the natural resources because THAT is how you control the population, not with money, which is useless paper. Natural resources in the hands of the few can eliminate the many!!

Well add 'the control of information' to 'natural resources,' and you've got yourself a deal!

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vonhelton

just.... no...

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonhelton
so it is a soldier with no honor or sence of country whom probally got kicked out of the military and you people applaud this? wow makes me sick , he won't last long with that attitude cuss a real vet would hand him his ass!

Welcome to ATS, your in for a rough ride

Perhaps you should get back on your PS3.....

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonhelton

You obviously didn't watch the entirety of the video if you are spewing such filth from your mouth. These soldiers care about our country. They care about the innocent people that they were ordered to slaughter. If you had any sense of pride or honor you would be supporting these troops in their mission to reveal the lies that people such as yourself have been fed since September 11th, 2001. Go back to watching Faux News or playing your gameboy, or whatever you kids do these days, because you're obviously not ready for "big boy talk" yet.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That is a very good video. I watched it some time back. He says it down to earth, straight forward and has a lot of honor himself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join