It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh, and seriously guys...watch that fly by scenario video made in 2009 before comet elenin discovery.

it's a little creepy when they say planet x could be a comet-like object, and if it enters earth's orbit in a certain fashion (as comet elenin LITERALLY has...all facts there), it will be an E.L.E (seriously, E.L.E is in big red letters in this video!!!!)

it's like gov't knew it was coming, but waited till they found it/assessed danger before code naming it and tracking it publicly.

all the vague debunking doesn't help the case for there being no planet x, either...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
I'm currently researching this matter like the rest of you (thanks for your efforts!)

Anyways, I wanted to see what the "story/theories" were on this Planet X stuff pre-comet elenin, which is easy since Elenin wasn't discovered until 2010.

In these videos made by some astronomy/alternative journalists, it's reveleated that photos of Nibiru from South Pole telescope were popping up but getting buried/removed. As well, planet x could be a big asteroid, big comet-like object, or constellation (dwarf star not quite entertained in 2008 I guess), and they go through 8 fly by scenarios...we now know the orbit of Elenin (if it is cover), and sure enough teh comet is showing up exactly where planet x would show up in Dec 2012...in the video this is referred to as E.L.E extinction level event...this was before comet elenin discovery, mind you.

Seems they finally found planet x, put a code name on it so the elites and perceptive people could notice the warning, and then they gave real coordinates that can be tracked by anyone wanting to prep for it. To avoid panic though, the official story will never be planet x.

just a theory, though, guys, don't kill me

planet x, 2008 update - www.youtube.com...
planet x scenarios, 2009 -www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-3-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

>SNIP<

The SPT is a radio telescope.

This is what radio telescope images look like.

www.gb.nrao.edu...

www.fas.org...

Not exactly a series of nondescript dots against a black background, huh.

>SNIP

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

I'm currently researching this matter like the rest of you (thanks for your efforts!)

Anyways, I wanted to see what the "story/theories" were on this Planet X stuff pre-comet elenin, which is easy since Elenin wasn't discovered until 2010.

In these videos made by some astronomy/alternative journalists, it's reveleated that photos of Nibiru from South Pole telescope were popping up but getting buried/removed. As well, planet x could be a big asteroid, big comet-like object, or constellation (dwarf star not quite entertained in 2008 I guess), and they go through 8 fly by scenarios...we now know the orbit of Elenin (if it is cover), and sure enough teh comet is showing up exactly where planet x would show up in Dec 2012...in the video this is referred to as E.L.E extinction level event...this was before comet elenin discovery, mind you.

Seems they finally found planet x, put a code name on it so the elites and perceptive people could notice the warning, and then they gave real coordinates that can be tracked by anyone wanting to prep for it. To avoid panic though, the official story will never be planet x.

Oh, uh, hey, bot jackass.

www.gb.nrao.edu...

www.fas.org...

Idiot.

First off, I don't know if yo'ure a bot or not. Trying to encourage efficient and quality discussion, not getting personal. There ARE auto bots and disinfo agents, so we have to make sure to clearly identify ourselves as otherwise when we debate or contribute...otherwise it's just more confusing distraction!

I'm not familiar with the South Pole telescope, and what all was going on in 2008/9 when images were being smuggled out of the area, apparently. This particular astro/alt magazine however did match up 2 separate smuggled images from 2 separate people, however.

The more you name call, the less people will listen to you. No need for it!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Oh, uh, hey, bot jackass.

www.gb.nrao.edu...

www.fas.org...

Idiot.

First off, I don't know if yo'ure a bot or not. Trying to encourage efficient and quality discussion, not getting personal. There ARE auto bots and disinfo agents, so we have to make sure to clearly identify ourselves as otherwise when we debate or contribute...otherwise it's just more confusing distraction!

I'm not familiar with the South Pole telescope, and what all was going on in 2008/9 when images were being smuggled out of the area, apparently. This particular astro/alt magazine however did match up 2 separate smuggled images from 2 separate people, however.

The more you name call, the less people will listen to you. No need for it!

Ah, well, your lack of familiarity evidently explains a lot.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dude, I'm just trying to learn like everyone else! I appreciate all the sides to the story and all the info shared, including all the skeptics. Since I know for sure disinfo exists and in fact dominates many forum conversations on sites like these, that's why I have to be skeptical of the skeptics.

It's just too important an issue to ignore it because I personally don't have expertise. Hopefully I'll pick up on this stuff, already have learned a lot.

Any clarity you can provide is welcomed.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

this thing is real you just have to sift through the BS and come to an educated conclusion dont always rely on what people say but rely on evidence from the past info is released from the past that those who release this info never put all the pieces together thus not knowing they have released info that verifies such an event there is alot to look at out there use your head and you will see what I mean dont be a sheeple think it works

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyful
reply to post by ufoinquirer

this thing is real you just have to sift through the BS and come to an educated conclusion dont always rely on what people say but rely on evidence from the past info is released from the past that those who release this info never put all the pieces together thus not knowing they have released info that verifies such an event there is alot to look at out there use your head and you will see what I mean dont be a sheeple think it works

thanks for encouragement! i agree, the older the info the better in some ways...filters out some of the mis/disinfo

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Dude, I'm just trying to learn like everyone else! I appreciate all the sides to the story and all the info shared, including all the skeptics. Since I know for sure disinfo exists and in fact dominates many forum conversations on sites like these, that's why I have to be skeptical of the skeptics.

It's just too important an issue to ignore it because I personally don't have expertise. Hopefully I'll pick up on this stuff, already have learned a lot.

Well, do excuse me. It seems that I've been rather tempered by dealing with people who have no idea what they're talking about and who jump to conclusions impulsively.

My apologies.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well, do excuse me. It seems that I've been rather tempered by dealing with people who have no idea what they're talking about and who jump to conclusions impulsively.

My apologies.

No problem. I do it, too - like I said earlier, getting sick of disinfo so sometimes I jump to conclusions on that front, too.

Thanks for apology! see, no fighting necessary!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi ufo:

Originally posted by ufoinquirerthanks for encouragement! i agree, the older the info the better in some ways...filters out some of the mis/disinfo

We disagree. Nobody could make the ELEnin = dwarf star case, until after the December 10, 2010 discovery that allowed the NASA JLP data to be released (ELEnin JLP). Only then could anyone interpret the data to draft an ELEnin Event Timeline (link) from which we can test our hypothesis. Only then could we backtrack through the JPL orbit data dates to make the connections between the February 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 alignments that shifted aquifers, Earth axis and Chile/Japan Quakes (Nania prediction video). Since the most important fact in this case is making the ELEnin = dwarf star connection (Mike's video), then obviously the older info does not contain this kind evidence allowing such an in-depth investigation. Most people have yet to understand the vast importance of making the ELEnin = dwarf star connection, but that is becoming more apparent to more and more people every day.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I agree but we weren't having this discussion before december 10 armed with this info we can then look back through history proven history mind you and make some pretty fair assesments to the relations of past events and the knowledge we now have the past tells stories this is why info released can coralate with new info and these are geological facts when I get more time I will post some of my research in the mean time do your own

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi ufo:

Originally posted by ufoinquirerthanks for encouragement! i agree, the older the info the better in some ways...filters out some of the mis/disinfo

We disagree. Nobody could make the ELEnin = dwarf star case, until after the December 10, 2010 discovery that allowed the NASA JLP data to be released (ELEnin JLP). Only then could anyone interpret the data to draft an ELEnin Event Timeline (link) from which we can test our hypothesis. Only then could we backtrack through the JPL orbit data dates to make the connections between the February 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 alignments that shifted aquifers, Earth axis and Chile/Japan Quakes (Nania prediction video). Since the most important fact in this case is making the ELEnin = dwarf star connection (Mike's video), then obviously the older info does not contain this kind evidence allowing such an in-depth investigation. Most people have yet to understand the vast importance of making the ELEnin = dwarf star connection, but that is becoming more apparent to more and more people every day.

Oh, you believed Terral.

No surprise there.

Say, how's that pole shift that's two weeks late?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
that pole shift has already begun did you not hear about changing numbers at tampa airport gravitational pull is what causes pole shift and its happening it all depends on the foce exerted by the secondary object where it is and how strong the pull is we do not know how strong the magnetic feild of this thing is so how can we give an accurate date we can not

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

that pole shift has already begun did you not hear about changing numbers at tampa airport gravitational pull is what causes pole shift and its happening it all depends on the foce exerted by the secondary object where it is and how strong the pull is we do not know how strong the magnetic feild of this thing is so how can we give an accurate date we can not

Yeah, one airport.

And one runway.

The magnetic north has been moving towards Siberia since before records began.

Try again.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
funny they they do not make regular changes to those runways but your the expert here explain not just one airport either do your research
edit on 30-3-2011 by randyful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

funny they they do not make regular changes to those runways but your the expert here explain not just one airport either do your research
edit on 30-3-2011 by randyful because: (no reason given)

Okay. You seem knowledgeable.

List what other airports have been affected by the migration of the nothern magnetic pole which is so totally bodaciously not old news.

Oh, wait.

news.bbc.co.uk...

But do go on. I'd love to see a comprehensive list of every single facility that has been affected.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hours and hours of reading through various different articals but to satisfy the likes of you I will find these and post them I never said I had proof of anything but the simpelist of minds can put two and two together why are you so certain this thing is not there do you know somthing that could solve this please post that you could put alot of minds at rest maybe you are just petrified at the thought of this possibility

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

My investigation into the ELEnin Comet began in early February, 2011 amid controversy that Leonid ELEnin is 'code' for a meteor shower Extinction-Level Event that others have also started to investigate (ATS topic). I have exchanged several emails with someone posing as Leonid Elenin ([email protected]) and have concluded this to be some kid answering emails as some kind of counterintelligence operation, as he was unable to answer even the simple questions on this ELEnin Comet topic to add that he hopes to make a real live reporter interview about his discovery some day in the future. Right off the bat in my investigation of this ELEnin Case, I ran across the evidence that Google had blocked out a section of Google Sky that just happens to be the same coordinates as this ELEnin Comet (5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58" = topic) near the Orion Constellation.

What sort of questions did you ask him? What language did he reply in? Here's citation of him from June 2010:

Голова кометы C/2009 R1 зеленого цвета и по размерам она визуально больше Юпитера. Длина ее хвоста составляет более миллиона километров. Комета пролетит на расстоянии 170 миллионов километров от Земли. Астроном Леонид Еленин из Института прикладной механики имени Келдыша отметил, что небесное тело будет хорошо видно утром 15 июня.

Let's google translate that:

Head of the comet C/2009 R1 green color and the size of it is visually larger than Jupiter. The length of its tail is more than a million kilometers. Comet fly by at a distance of 170 million kilometers from Earth. Astronomer Leonid Yelenin from the Institute of Applied Mechanics Keldysh pointed out that a celestial body is clearly visible in the morning on June 15.

KosmosX.ru

Wow, Russian sure sounds stilted in translation. I wonder what you sounded like to him?

Now you do realize that Google Sky does not provide real time images? Why would anyone want to black out a section of the sky? You wouldn't be able to see it there anyway.

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). Careful analysis of the JPL orbit data for this inbound object reveals a startling series of seeming coincidences beginning with the Earth axis shift on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment. Then we have the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake that happened on a ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment late last summer. More recently the Earth axis shifted 4 inches at the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake that also took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this inbound object has much greater mass than any mere comet (Video). This Event Timeline (GLP link) was drafted using the NASA JPL orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

Perhaps that's because most amateur astronomers don't have telescopes as powerful as the one in New Mexico. Here's their web page, by the way. Yelenin has been blogging since 2008 as LeonidOS. There are other observatories that have been monitoring it, of course:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d37ee215e5.jpg[/atsimg]
Observatoire Soulier

Hey! That picture was taken last night!

Of course the data NASA's JPL server was collected not by NASA, but by several other Russian astronomers through the IAU astronomical telegram system, which is used to collect confirmatory observations on newly discovered bodies. There are about a dozen new comets discovered every year. What made C2010 X1 notable is that it was the first comet discovered by a Russian in over twenty years. It also had the "hook" that the observatory was located in the United States. (Who knew?) So, of the dozen comets discovered in 2010, how do you know this one is your "Planet X?" Couldn't it be Jarnac P 2010E2 ? Let's see if it can cause earthquakes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c37bd7027268.jpg[/atsimg]
JPL Small Body Database

Quick, to the USGS Earthquake database!

Magnitude 6.9 - LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
2010 March 11 14:39:44 UTC

How confusing! They can't both be "Planet X," can they? Of course not. The "alignments" are a coincidence. As for AstrolPatriot, well, let's just say he doesn't talk science very convincingly.

Evidence of a 10th planet began to surface back in January of 1983 with this New York Times article (story) thought at the time to be Planet X.

Yes, and we all know they didn't find it.

Then we arrive at the fact that Greenland experienced sunrise two days early

Because the ice was melting due to global warming.

While I expect those blinded by Normalcy Bias (Wiki and shills) to fill this topic with denial, denial, denial, that is easily answered with one-sentence statements, someone please post a reporter interview of Leonid ELEnin with recent pictures of his comet discovery. That should be a simple task since his comet is now less than 2 AU from Earth.

Whereas those blinded by Weirdness Bias will fill this thread with unquestioning belief. By the way, would an interview in Russian work for you?

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

And yet here you are using out of date information to support your case. You keep mentioning the Washington Post article despite time and again having it pointed out that a follow-up was released in 1985 that identified the object as young ultra-luminous galaxies and a further follow-up released in 1987 that also identified an infrared cirrus. I also seem to recall references to the Nemesis hypothesis which has been out of favor for years now and even the founders of the hypothesis have admitted it doesn't exist. So, if you're going to advocate the use of the most recent data you should at least practice what you preach.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
does anyone know if there is any kind of poll taken that states how many believe in planet x and how many do not

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join