It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

When you write a post you should consider placing actual content in the post. You state that there are many coincidences concerning 2012. Right there you are down playing your claims and have posted none of them.

You might want to post at least 2 one 3 of these issues or maybe just one you think is strong so others do not have to ask.

Maybe you'll claim that earthquakes are increasing and then I'll respond with evidence from real scientists that this is not so. Or maybe the same is done with volcanic activity.

But it is hard to respond well to a post with no substance.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

That's very true, I was very wrong, but you are very right indeed

edit on 30-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Nothing has been discussed so I am unclear as to why you would say that.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
When you write a post you should consider placing actual content in the post. You state that there are many coincidences concerning 2012. Right there you are down playing your claims and have posted none of them.
But it is hard to respond well to a post with no substance.

That's very true, I was very wrong(about not posting any of my claims), but you are very right indeed
Am I not allowed to admit that im wrong either
This discussion is already done, You're right, I'm wrong, hey at least we can agree on something
, end of story

edit on 30-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
comet,cloud,romania

Comet-like fire cloud appeared in the sky of Arges county, Romania. NASA: reddish cloud related to Elenin

Witnessing for the first time such a phenomenon, the villagers prayed not to come the end of the world.

Leresti residents were scared to death when they saw the huge reddish cloud in the sky. They all looked at it for about half an hour.

Many reports claimed recently that comet Elenin C2010/X1 will reach its closest approach to Earth on October 16, 2011.

NASA suspected that the photograph of the stunning blazing cloud might feature a trace related to Elenin comet which aligned with Earth and Sun the previous days.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zanbaq

Comet-like fire cloud appeared in the sky of Arges county, Romania. NASA: reddish cloud related to Elenin

No, just more nonsense from sott.net , your friendly end of days fearmongers. Or did you get it straight from Daniel Irimia's blog?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This phenomenon is actually being seen by real people, why must you label EVERYthing as a hoax just because other hoaxes of a similar scenario are made up
Maybe you should travel over to thier country and witness this phenomenon for yourself instead of just putting a label on it like packaged meat at a supermarket

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The cloud isn't the hoax. What is a hoax is that NASA said these clouds are being caused by Elenin. SOTT provided no source for that information and there is nothing on NASA's webpage about it. That's not surprising though. SOTT doesn't have the best track record when it comes to objective journalism.

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join