It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
HEY, if true, what are we really to do? prepare, so you or anyone else prepare, ok, prepare. I myself is a person , like you based on truths, what truths, what you hear or see on her or youtube or wherever. Hey, take a look , do you see anything, worry when you see. i'm nt telling you nt to prepare all i am saying is look.

it's the journalist in me, want to spread the truth once i find it - whatever way it goes

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
So, in sum...

-Leonid Elenin is legitimately a spooky name, and it is indeed a totally unique, original (full) name that...
-Doesn't start showing up in Google until around the time he started up the well-known blog in 2010 of March, the blog that documents the comet discovery.
-The name of the comet is seriously inconvenient, as the comet's elliptical orbit is almost identical to Planet X's (I can show you the proof of this, there are 2008 videos that predict Planet X orbit and it coincides with comet elenin's) so I wonder even if the name isn't profound..we still have a case. Maybe he just discovered something they weren't expecting to find, and it's all gradually adding up to what the ancients were concerned about - maybe there's no big planet X but indeed (a brown dwarf) or a trio of comets that are just really destructive?
-He also shows up in some local Russian articles, quoted about an asteroid discovery (his), and about some astronomical event (what to expect)...again, these articles show up after the blog was started
-He is attached to real-life Russian institutions (as far as I can tell so far)
-There are 2 photos of him on the web, no video
-Only contact with him has been via text
-No single significant media interview with him
-At least one article showing up in 2008
-Facebook profile without FB family member friends with last name of Elenin, but Elenin is common last Russian name

...Um, Sitchin's planet had an orbit of 3600 years.

Elenin has an orbit of over half a million.

Little bit flawed.

And, well, perhaps the lack of information stems from how insignificant Elenin is at this point in time?

Or the lack of information stems from the lack of information the government has always given us.

Anyways, here's a message I got from someone who is on his Google Buzz (gmail contacts I imagine) and Facebook:
"Hi. I never met Dr. Elenin but I'm speaking with him by phone and by e-mail regularly"

Any ideas why no one ever gets more than a text convo going with him? Or why he abandoned his Russian name for his English name? (maybe so people would find out he exists or something?)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
idk but would have thought if a second sun had entered our solar system then the orbits of the planets would be in disaray.

kx

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

So, in sum...

-Leonid Elenin is legitimately a spooky name, and it is indeed a totally unique, original (full) name that...
-Doesn't start showing up in Google until around the time he started up the well-known blog in 2010 of March, the blog that documents the comet discovery.
-The name of the comet is seriously inconvenient, as the comet's elliptical orbit is almost identical to Planet X's (I can show you the proof of this, there are 2008 videos that predict Planet X orbit and it coincides with comet elenin's) so I wonder even if the name isn't profound..we still have a case. Maybe he just discovered something they weren't expecting to find, and it's all gradually adding up to what the ancients were concerned about - maybe there's no big planet X but indeed (a brown dwarf) or a trio of comets that are just really destructive?
-He also shows up in some local Russian articles, quoted about an asteroid discovery (his), and about some astronomical event (what to expect)...again, these articles show up after the blog was started
-He is attached to real-life Russian institutions (as far as I can tell so far)
-There are 2 photos of him on the web, no video
-Only contact with him has been via text
-No single significant media interview with him
-At least one article showing up in 2008
-Facebook profile without FB family member friends with last name of Elenin, but Elenin is common last Russian name

...Um, Sitchin's planet had an orbit of 3600 years.

Elenin has an orbit of over half a million.

Little bit flawed.

And, well, perhaps the lack of information stems from how insignificant Elenin is at this point in time?

Or the lack of information stems from the lack of information the government has always given us.

Anyways, here's a message I got from someone who is on his Google Buzz (gmail contacts I imagine) and Facebook:
"Hi. I never met Dr. Elenin but I'm speaking with him by phone and by e-mail regularly"

Any ideas why no one ever gets more than a text convo going with him? Or why he abandoned his Russian name for his English name? (maybe so people would find out he exists or something?)

...Leonid is a Russian name.

Don't you know Brezhnev?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Still no response to this post PlanetXGuy? Funny, you've been here so it can't be that you haven't seen it:

Originally posted by DJW001

My investigation into the ELEnin Comet began in early February, 2011 amid controversy that Leonid ELEnin is 'code' for a meteor shower Extinction-Level Event that others have also started to investigate (ATS topic). I have exchanged several emails with someone posing as Leonid Elenin ([email protected]) and have concluded this to be some kid answering emails as some kind of counterintelligence operation, as he was unable to answer even the simple questions on this ELEnin Comet topic to add that he hopes to make a real live reporter interview about his discovery some day in the future. Right off the bat in my investigation of this ELEnin Case, I ran across the evidence that Google had blocked out a section of Google Sky that just happens to be the same coordinates as this ELEnin Comet (5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58" = topic) near the Orion Constellation.

What sort of questions did you ask him? What language did he reply in? Here's citation of him from June 2010:

Голова кометы C/2009 R1 зеленого цвета и по размерам она визуально больше Юпитера. Длина ее хвоста составляет более миллиона километров. Комета пролетит на расстоянии 170 миллионов километров от Земли. Астроном Леонид Еленин из Института прикладной механики имени Келдыша отметил, что небесное тело будет хорошо видно утром 15 июня.

Let's google translate that:

Head of the comet C/2009 R1 green color and the size of it is visually larger than Jupiter. The length of its tail is more than a million kilometers. Comet fly by at a distance of 170 million kilometers from Earth. Astronomer Leonid Yelenin from the Institute of Applied Mechanics Keldysh pointed out that a celestial body is clearly visible in the morning on June 15.

KosmosX.ru

Wow, Russian sure sounds stilted in translation. I wonder what you sounded like to him?

Now you do realize that Google Sky does not provide real time images? Why would anyone want to black out a section of the sky? You wouldn't be able to see it there anyway.

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). Careful analysis of the JPL orbit data for this inbound object reveals a startling series of seeming coincidences beginning with the Earth axis shift on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment. Then we have the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake that happened on a ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment late last summer. More recently the Earth axis shifted 4 inches at the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake that also took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this inbound object has much greater mass than any mere comet (Video). This Event Timeline (GLP link) was drafted using the NASA JPL orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

Perhaps that's because most amateur astronomers don't have telescopes as powerful as the one in New Mexico. Here's their web page, by the way. Yelenin has been blogging since 2008 as LeonidOS. There are other observatories that have been monitoring it, of course:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d37ee215e5.jpg[/atsimg]
Observatoire Soulier

Hey! That picture was taken last night!

Of course the data NASA's JPL server was collected not by NASA, but by several other Russian astronomers through the IAU astronomical telegram system, which is used to collect confirmatory observations on newly discovered bodies. There are about a dozen new comets discovered every year. What made C2010 X1 notable is that it was the first comet discovered by a Russian in over twenty years. It also had the "hook" that the observatory was located in the United States. (Who knew?) So, of the dozen comets discovered in 2010, how do you know this one is your "Planet X?" Couldn't it be Jarnac P 2010E2 ? Let's see if it can cause earthquakes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c37bd7027268.jpg[/atsimg]
JPL Small Body Database

Quick, to the USGS Earthquake database!

Magnitude 6.9 - LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
2010 March 11 14:39:44 UTC

How confusing! They can't both be "Planet X," can they? Of course not. The "alignments" are a coincidence. As for AstrolPatriot, well, let's just say he doesn't talk science very convincingly.

Evidence of a 10th planet began to surface back in January of 1983 with this New York Times article (story) thought at the time to be Planet X.

Yes, and we all know they didn't find it.

Then we arrive at the fact that Greenland experienced sunrise two days early

Because the ice was melting due to global warming.

While I expect those blinded by Normalcy Bias (Wiki and shills) to fill this topic with denial, denial, denial, that is easily answered with one-sentence statements, someone please post a reporter interview of Leonid ELEnin with recent pictures of his comet discovery. That should be a simple task since his comet is now less than 2 AU from Earth.

Whereas those blinded by Weirdness Bias will fill this thread with unquestioning belief. By the way, would an interview in Russian work for you?

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

Nevertheless, you have reminded of another slice of BS you've been serving up:

Are we noting the distinct left to right movement of this ELEnin object? Every picture and gif I have seen so far show the same left to right movement, when the ELEnin JPL data says our object should be moving in the exact opposite direction from our right to left.

Astrographs are usually refractor telescopes. They invert the image. Look it up. This means your "left" and "right" are reversed. Think about it. I hope you're enjoying wasting ufohunter's time.
edit on 31-3-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hey there DJ, can you please stop reposting, 3 times already?
Furthermore, the use of NASA information to disprove a conspiracy against NASA in general is rediculous! Planet x believers dont believe everything they spout, try to prove or disprove a point with your own mind discerning what you believe to be credible or not without just repeatedly throwing out NASA info.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Hey there DJ, can you please stop reposting, 3 times already?

That is entirely up to PlanetXGuy. The moment he stops evading me, I will stop. Put pressure on him.

Furthermore, the use of NASA information to disprove a conspiracy against NASA in general is rediculous!

I'm only using PlanetXGuy's sources. Either he believes they are valid or not. If he doesn't think they're valid, why is he using them?

Planet x believers dont believe everything they spout,

Exactly my point.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001

It seems the object at 11:30 is actually Elenin:

www.aerith.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i just have a few questions

1. now i only read a few pages of this thread so don't just jump on me here but are people saying anything about this supposed object/comet/planet or whatever having this so-called 3600 year orbit?

2. 3600 years ago when it would have showed up it was around the 1580's BC where there were a lot of flourishing civilizations at the time, en.wikipedia.org... just a few things in there

why weren't they destroyed?

we all have our own opinions on this subject

apod.nasa.gov...

this is a brown dwarf taken by hubble in 1995

hubblesite.org...

this is the hubble site whichs states that hubble can take pictures in three wave lengths

The Wide Field Camera 3 (WFC3) sees three different kinds of light: near-ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared, though not simultaneously. Its resolution and field of view are much greater than that of Hubble's other instruments. WFC3 is one of Hubble's two newest instruments, and will be used to study dark energy and dark matter, the formation of individual stars and the discovery of extremely remote galaxies previously beyond Hubble's vision.

The Advanced Camera for Surveys (ACS) sees visible light, and is designed to study some of the earliest activity in the universe. ACS helps map the distribution of dark matter, detects the most distant objects in the universe, searches for massive planets, and studies the evolution of clusters of galaxies. ACS partially stopped working in 2007 due to an electrical short, but was repaired during Servicing Mission 4 in May 2009.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by ufoinquirer

Still wish I could find verification of his name, traces of his activity pre-2010

Here, let me give you a hand: Click here and scroll down until you see the name " Еленин Леонид" reporting on April 19. That's him. You can find countless links to him if you search for him in Russian. Here, let me help: "Леон� �д Еленин"

edit on 31-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

Why is the oldest reference we find of his name have the names reversed, and it's nto like that anywhere else? Any ideas? All the other names have last name in right spot, but his has his last name coming first? Does the name Leonid Elenin really show up anywhere before 2010? Still can't find that!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Another Leonid Yelenin reference showing up in 2009, he's looking real (phew)

translate.google.com...://taurusskystars.narod.ru/koordinator.htm&ei=oNCVTbaAFs-J0QGmwan4Cw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=resu lt&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ7gEwADiwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522%25D0%259B%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B4%2B%25D0%2595%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5% 25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BD%2522%26start%3D560%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26prmd%3Divns

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Why is the oldest reference we find of his name have the names reversed, and it's nto like that anywhere else? Any ideas? All the other names have last name in right spot, but his has his last name coming first? Does the name Leonid Elenin really show up anywhere before 2010? Still can't find that!

Because he was filing a report, and reflexively put his surname first. Russians do that, often adding their patronymic as well. If his father's name is Sergeii, he would introduce himself as Yelenin, Leonid Sergeiivich... but you can call me "Lev." It can be confusing, as some of his friends might call him Leonid Sergeiivich.

You seem to be spinning your wheels because you are asking the wrong questions. Try these first:

1.If Leonid Yelenin does not exist, who discovered comet C2010 X-1?
2. How are comets discovered?
3. How are comets named?
4. If this is some grand conspiracy to cover up Niburu, why would they invent a suspicious name? Why not just call it C2010 X-1?
5. Why invent a "fake" astronomer when there are plenty of other real people to name it after?

Here is some help with que stion two.

edit on 1-4-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Dude, I'm finding more proof he's real than anyone has so far.

I've shared the references to him from before 2010.

I think it's weird Leonid Elenin, not Leonid Yelenin or his Russian name started showing up in 2010, though, still...Why isn't the comet called Yelenin? Why isn't his Facebook page Yelenin?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think it's weird Leonid Elenin, not Leonid Yelenin or his Russian name started showing up in 2010, though, still...Why isn't the comet called Yelenin? Why isn't his Facebook page Yelenin?

He seems to speak "Byesik," as a Russian friend calls "Basic English," well enough to know that "Yelinin" might be made fun of. In Russian the comet is called "Yelenina" because comets are feminine there.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
well done mate, you have sumed it up for all of us. crazy to think that so many people are completly oblivious to all of this...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

He seems to speak "Byesik," as a Russian friend calls "Basic English," well enough to know that "Yelinin" might be made fun of. In Russian the comet is called "Yelenina" because comets are feminine there.

It's just frustrating, because he seemed to be okay going by Yelenin and Russian names up until his Facebook page/blog - it even appears he went with his English name when he set up his blog, just before discovering the comet. But that could be due to Google caching.

It's just frustrating, finding evidence he exists - so feeling relieved!

But I set out to prove that the Leonid Elenin name in particular was somehow concocted or edited for the discovery to be a code name...and the fact that no one can say they've met the guy, and that name never showed up before is annoying!

I am most of all relieved though to find these traces.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
For those interested, here's a total summary of my investigation so far:
theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

feel free to delete link to blog if you want, but it's just easier to share that than retype and i thought it might be helpful for people

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i have another question

now if Nasa knew that "nibiru" is going to be coming through our solar system and is going to do a bunch of damage to planet earth why would they be planning all these missions to investigate things like Titan, Jupitor, New Horizons going out to Pluto and the Kupier Belt why would they plan for the future if there isnt supposed to be a future

and still the fact that IF "nibiru" actually has a 3600+ year orbit that last time it would have passed was during the 1580 BC and the Greeks and Eygptians where both flourishing at these times also was China and India and many other civilzations why weren't they destroyed...oh yea because there is no "nibiru" thats right

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi DJ:

Originally posted by DJW001Still no response to this post PlanetXGuy? Funny, you've been here so it can't be that you haven't seen it ...

Nothing in your post even begins to challenge the NASA JPL ELEnin = dwarf star gravity well thesis, claims, evidence and conclusions in the Opening Post. The JPL Data (link) says we had a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment on February 27, 2010, when aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 3 inches with the 8.8 Chile Quake. The JPL data says we had another Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment on March 11, 2011, when aquifers shifted again and Earth axis shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake that is transforming this planet as we speak into a nuclear disaster. The data says that Earth orbited through the gravity trough that connects the dwarf star gravity well and the Sun gravity well together, which makes the ELEnin = dwarf star gravity thesis no matter what you say and if you never address the real evidence in this case. Greenland had sunrise two days early, because Earth is slipping into the dwarf star gravity well. What is your theory? Lots of people are making the ELEnin/dwarf star = Earth Change Events connections (Xttina67 Video).

Nibiru/Planet X Comet ELEnin Update - April 1, 2011

This is James' April 1, 2011 ELEnin Update showing a large object and a cluster of satellites entering our solar system, which is exactly what we see using the NASA JLP ELEnin program (Mike's Video). If DJ really thinks that he has 'debunked' anything, then Congratulations. The approach of a dwarf star answers a LOT of questions (LUCUS) about what is happening all around us. If you will be so kind as to start your own topic using the evidence from your post, then perhaps we will have something to debate. That would require me to write a serious rebuttal, or counterproposal, rather than drafting defending arguments on this topic that are completely unnecessary from my point of view. Jonah (video) is also connecting the ELEnin = dwarf star dots. These people all say to prepare for the coming September 26, 2011 alignment where many expect a geological pole shift, but that is completely up to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

dude no offense but stop using youtube videos has your evidence until you have real evidence from a real astrophysist, astronomer or anyone who actually matters when it comes to a topic like this its just a THEORY

if this thing comes around every 3600 years WHY are we here today we should all be dead but NO because civilzations where around when it supposidly come around last time and civilzations are around now still

just because these people make youtube videos doesn't mean they are just spouting BS and fear mongering so they get noticed for something, WHY would NASA plan for things in the future it were not going to have a future WHY would they send the new horizons spacecraft to pluto if even when it gets there were not here

prove to me that you are right by sighting something that isnt a conpsiracy theorist or a youtube video

hell why wouldn't jesse ventura have anything to say about the "nibiru" situation he is one of the biggest conpsiracy theorists there is and i have never heard anything about this from him so why doesnt he have anything to say, why would he waste his time with ron paul running for office?

you use people like this LUCAS kid in your arguments but from everything ive read on here he has been proven as a liar and a fruad SO GET SOME REAL INFORMATION THAT ISNT YOUTUBE i could have a youtube video saying that purple people eaters are coming and i could say a bunch of BS and make people believe it, doesn't mean its true
edit on 1-4-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join