It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My investigation into the ELEnin Comet began in early February, 2011 amid controversy that Leonid ELEnin is 'code' for a meteor shower Extinction-Level Event that others have also started to investigate (ATS topic). I have exchanged several emails with someone posing as Leonid Elenin ([email protected]) and have concluded this to be some kid answering emails as some kind of counterintelligence operation, as he was unable to answer even the simple questions on this ELEnin Comet topic to add that he hopes to make a real live reporter interview about his discovery some day in the future. Right off the bat in my investigation of this ELEnin Case, I ran across the evidence that Google had blocked out a section of Google Sky that just happens to be the same coordinates as this ELEnin Comet (5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58" = topic) near the Orion Constellation.

ELEnin NASA JPL Orbit Data

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). Careful analysis of the JPL orbit data for this inbound object reveals a startling series of seeming coincidences beginning with the Earth axis shift on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment. Then we have the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake that happened on a ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment late last summer. More recently the Earth axis shifted 4 inches at the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake that also took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this inbound object has much greater mass than any mere comet (Video). This Event Timeline (GLP link) was drafted using the NASA JPL orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

Evidence of a 10th planet began to surface back in January of 1983 with this New York Times article (story) thought at the time to be Planet X. The Wiki general information for a brown dwarf star (link) indicates that these objects are very difficult to see. Most people seem to think that a dwarf star of great mass would be visible if using the ELEnin orbit/flight path, but LUCUS explains why we cannot yet see this inbound object in the first video here. Apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing (link) that bends light and allows you to see the stars in the distance. The NASA orbit data says this comet reaches perigee in the center of orbit nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011, or exactly ten years after the 9/11 Attacks. The data says third conjunction is November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered JFK (Video).

The whole solar system is heating up (ATS topic), the Sun is becoming active (link) and earth change events are becoming more frequent with greater intensity with increased global warming, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, sinking islands, magnetic pole migration, mass animal deaths and much more (GLP topic). Many fail to realize that while the 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches at the ELEnin alignment, the water tables reportedly rose in Florida like with the 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis last year (story). March 11, 2011 is the same time that Texas aquifers fluctuated with the 9.0 Japan Quake, which now seems more likely to be caused by the Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment than an earthquake halfway around the world. In fact, earth change events appear to be escalating (like earth wobble) with the approach of the ELEnin object (Video).

Then we arrive at the fact that Greenland experienced sunrise two days early (story), which is a great sign that something is off with Earth orbit. LUCUS explains how the approach of a brown dwarf star answers a lot of questions (link) about what is happening all around us that others simply cannot begin to answer. While I expect those blinded by Normalcy Bias (Wiki and shills) to fill this topic with denial, denial, denial, that is easily answered with one-sentence statements, someone please post a reporter interview of Leonid ELEnin with recent pictures of his comet discovery. That should be a simple task since his comet is now less than 2 AU from Earth.

When the reader finally wakes up to what is really happening, then you may want to identify Planet X Safe Zones (topic). FEMA is buying billions in food (story) for the Elite and prepping without you right now as we speak ...

edit on 26-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All makes too much sense to me i can see that the earths axix would of shifted regarless of the Japan quake and that the quake could possibly been provoked using HAARP to cover it up and throw us off the scent, if the shift had of happened with out a 9.0 quake it would have raised allot of questions and possibly open more eyes to the inbound brown dwarf heading this way.

s&f.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
somebody finally gets it good job
i read that tptb actually new about this since 1983
they started building dumbs and ridicule the whole story by saying a comet would hit in 2003 ,when it didnt it gave them the chance to ridicule evrey story like it
when we all realize it it will be to late for us
edit on 26-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The only thing I find odd about this orbital diagram is if you go on the dates where the planets are suppose to line up with the sun "dec 21, 2012" and that is just one of them. The planets are not lining up like there suppose too. Can someone explain to me why this" orbital diagram" doesn't show the planets lining up like their suppose too?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

WOW!!!!! This is all so sereal! We have got to start getting ready for the worst, because its coming!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I take it you can't stop parroting what Terral says, despite his failures.

Oh, well. No help in helping the impaired.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
comet extinction level event not in news. my best guess the people who have something to try to debunk this will be caught pants down snip

[Mod Edit - snipped profane comment]
edit on 26/3/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profane comment

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
somebody finally gets it good job
i read that tptb actually new about this since 1983
they started building dumbs and ridicule the whole story by saying a comet would hit in 2003 ,when it didnt it gave them the chance to ridicule evrey story like it
when we all realize it it will be to late for us
edit on 26-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Nope.

And, uh, to put this into perspective, here is the closest example of such an object.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure you at least possess enough intelligence to read off numbers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Actually evidence of a 10th planet has been around since the discovery of the ninth. However, with Voyager II's flyby of Neptune the need for a 10th planet disappeared. The 1983 article refers to data obtained from IRAS. While the researchers were uncertain of what they were seeing at the time, they later published two more articles that identified the objects as nine distant ultra-luminous galaxies and an infrared cirrus. IRAS found no undiscovered objects within our own solar system.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that brown dwarfs have been photographed in the visible spectrum. They produce little to no light of their own, but they have a similar composition to Jupiter and as such reflect light like a planet, meaning it would be very visible. I would suggest not using Lucus as a source. He has been caught lying and promoting frauds time and again and when called out on it and presented the facts he begins to attack the messenger instead of trying to defend his position. That is exactly how he got banned from here and GLP. Even after he has been proven 100% wrong on something he continues to keep the information on his website and acts like it is still the truth, even though he knows that it is not.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well S&F for you. You definetly(SP) seem to be unto something. I have been watching the sun for a few years now and things are heating up, no pun intended,in fact the same sunspot that produced the X-flare that hit the earth on March 11th has swung around again. You can check out my thread for more info if you like.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am also quite intrigued by ancient Sumerian texts, Sitchin,Van-Daniken....etc and wonder if perhaps we are just in another cycle. I have heard about Nancy Leader and her zetatalk scenarios as well, so I am not 100% sure what is really going on but you seem to really be researching the right areas. The sunspot activity has picked up again and there are now 5 facing earth, let's just hope another huge quake dosen't happen next week. I am sending a link to spaceweather.com so you may check for yourself. Keep up the great research,sooner or later one of us is going to get it right.

spaceweather.com...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hi mzmusig:

Originally posted by mzmusiqWOW!!!!! This is all so sereal! We have got to start getting ready for the worst, because its coming!

I was kind of hoping that an ATS member would come along with a better explanation of what is going on here to discredit my ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis that all the evidence seems to support. The JLP orbit data (Link) says the next alignment/conjunction is on September 26-27, 2011, when the dwarf star is only .369 AU from Earth, which is the time that many predict a geological pole shift event. The hypothesis says that the star was too far away to wrestle polarity control from the Sun at the March 11, 2011 alignment (2+ AU), but the near proximity at the coming alignment allows the dark star to finally take polarity control from the Sun to initiate the pole shift event near the summer conjunction (poleshift2011.com).

While the idea of the earth flipping backwards in obedience to the dwarf star magnetic field/polarity is unnerving, the northern hemisphere actually benefits by experiencing one long night that shields our side of the planet from the worst solar storms; while the southern hemisphere has one long day to suffer the brunt of the solar storms. Those of you looking to join survival groups should respond to Mike's Meet Up Video (link) to locate like-minded survivalists in your area. We are hoping for the best and preparing for the worst-case scenario. We believe that contingency plans for this particular threat must include finding a cave/cavern/abandoned mine with a water supply in time for when the solar storms become intense later this summer. While we hope the earth change events will subside and turn into nothing, which will disprove the ELEnin = dwarf star thesis, the world volcanoes are waking up (story) with even the Mid-Atlantic Ridge showing increased activity for the first time since Dutch (Video) started monitoring seismic zones.

While nothing would please me more than to be wrong about the ELEnin object, the evidence continues to say that we need to hope for the best while preparing for the crap to hit the fan.

edit on 26-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
S&F Hopefully you have the power to open up some of the toughest minds, and let them see light!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well done, OP.

I was skeptical about Nibiru but after WAY too many coincidental disasters with alignments with the incoming dwarf star and earth and sun, something is happening and it may be that "Nibiru" is cloaked. BUT, doesn't mean the Annunaki are still there.

They got sick of their dirty planet

edit on 26-3-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
The only thing I find odd about this orbital diagram is if you go on the dates where the planets are suppose to line up with the sun "dec 21, 2012" and that is just one of them. The planets are not lining up like there suppose too. Can someone explain to me why this" orbital diagram" doesn't show the planets lining up like their suppose too?

Who ever said the planets were supposed to align on 12/21/12? Of all the insane 2012 babble I've heard that's never been one of the 'predictions.'

However, it is notable that while the world waits for certain catastrophes and paradigm shifting events on that date, we may see the real deal more than a year in advance. I don't believe anything will come of "Comet" Elenin but I'm sure if anything DID happen no one would be prepared for it cause they don't think the Mayans said anything about it

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I would suggest not using Lucus as a source. He has been caught lying and promoting frauds time and again and when called out on it and presented the facts he begins to attack the messenger instead of trying to defend his position. That is exactly how he got banned from here and GLP. Even after he has been proven 100% wrong on something he continues to keep the information on his website and acts like it is still the truth, even though he knows that it is not.

Hey, way to be totally disingenuous....First off, Lucas has not been banned from ATS, his member name is "Austexdude" and you can see it is clearly still active. So are you intentionally lying or just regurgitating something you heard? Either way, shame on you.

2nd, you claim that he's been caught intentionally lying. Got any proof of that, or just more baseless assumptions? Put up or shut up, I say.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

I was actually one of the people he was insulting when he got banned. i don't know if it was just temporary or a post ban, but you can even see Lucus and another ATS member talking about it on his site. Here is one of the articles where he outright lies and never retracts his statements after being proven wrong.

Asteroid Strikes Colombia - American Media Buries It!

If I remember this event correctly, there was no impact and this fact came to light pretty soon after the event occurred. Yet, Lucus continued pushing the impact story. Another case of him misrepresenting the truth is his use of a particular 1983 Washington Post article. He claims it states a new planet has been found in our solar system. In truth, the researchers stated it could be a planet amongst a long list of other things. The researchers then published two follow-up articles that identify the objects in question as nine ultra-luminous galaxies and an infrared cirrus. This information can be found in about five minutes and has been presented to Lucus time and again. However, he continues to ignore it in favor of a sensationalistic newspaper article.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

*********DEBUNKER NOTICE******** this is simply what i believe...not saying its 100% truth but it seems that way to me...... im not tryin to offend or step on anyones toes or information....everything posted is appreciated by all of us...jus some of us disagree but thats the best part about this site....
ALL IN ALL THIS DUDE DID SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH AND DESERVES 5 STARS FOR IT EVEN SO...

.so heres my take on it......

People are getting a ltl out of hand on this site...lol ive read so much dramatic scenarios its outrageous....some is true...but geeze atleast 75% is pure garbage and fear mongering.... K i know alot of you never want to believe anything nasa tells you...but maybe this will calm some people ..... too many worrying about the ending of the world.....so if its true we all spend our last days in a complete panic? wow what a way to go....shouldnt u be spending time with your families doing things u have always wanted to do but never have? no we would rather be on this site scaring the hell out of eachother....... anyone can create a scenario from anything!!!! whos smart enough to tell the difference between fairytales and reality? anyway it's like we almost want something to happen just so we can all say see i told you so....... f*k that

2 Reasonable links to help ease your fears as an amature.... every question answered

astrobiology.nasa.gov...
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

IF IT HAPPENS WE DIE...IF IT DONT FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! let's get more of the real info out there rather than everyone managing to find how numbers and dates and times are connected...who gives a damn if we knew the world was ending tommorrow ... what would it change?

Only things happening from what i can see is the change were all making as people.... WARS ARE NOT NEW....EARTHQUAKES ARE NOT NEW...TSUNAMIS NOT NEW...TORNADOS NOT NEW....VOLCANOS NOT NEW......DYING ANIMALS NOT NEW......FEMA CAMPS AND COFFINS SINCE THE 70'S MANY END SCENARIOS HAVE PASSED INCLUDING THE YEAR 2000 ........ do you really think everyone is wakin up to all this so called new info??? common.... the new rumbling noise boy this one really kills me.....now everytime someone hears a factory,plane,helicopter,dynomiting underground,someone farts! its the new infamous rumbling sound....NO ITS BECAUSE U ALL KEEP READING POSTS OF PEOPLE FREAKING OUT SO NOW YOUR PARANOID....SO now you need medication to fix your mental issues.... so government just made more cash off you LOL.....understanding yet? anyone under 25 on this website...dont panic yet friends.....i promise you most of what your reading has been going on for a very looooooooong time.....just finding out the info may be overwhelming for you....but take it ez alot of disaster is man made aswell as natural ...well all know that..... so yeah this is my thought on all of it...im sure im about to be yelled at or herassed for this but i really dont give a $h*t thats why you were given freedom of speech and i welcome any complaints or disagreements -=)

-JagSR emmmm yessss i panic not emmm yes -yoda voice-

i worry more about things i see rather than hear about...although some of it is interesting as hell....
think its time for some people to take daily breaks from this website lol....... now i just gotta take my own advice!!! ha ha later everyone.... my daily rant is completed for now -=)

STILL ONE OF THE BEST SITES ONLINE PERIOD!!!

edit on 26-3-2011 by JagSR because: forgot the link

edit on 26-3-2011 by JagSR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JagSR

edit on 26-3-2011 by JagSR because: double posted -=(

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi Felt:

Originally posted by OnTheFeltHey, way to be totally disingenuous....First off, Lucas has not been banned from ATS, his member name is "Austexdude" and you can see it is clearly still active. So are you intentionally lying or just regurgitating something you heard? Either way, shame on you.

2nd, you claim that he's been caught intentionally lying. Got any proof of that, or just more baseless assumptions? Put up or shut up, I say.

First of all, this post explains that 2012 is the Official Cover Story that is pushed by the intelligence community, so sheeple are not prepared for these 2011 earth change events. I have traded emails with LUCUS and have reservations about his true intentions, but he is still a better source of brown dwarf information than tight-lipped traditional sources. Counterintelligence operatives are great sources of information that provide better insight into an ongoing investigation, but we are only interested in their data without their disinformation conclusions. John Moore (link) is another Planet X resource with good insight on what to expect from a dwarf star entering our inner solar system, but he refuses to make the ELEnin = dwarf star connection like so many others pushing the 2012 cover story.

The right course for this truth investigator is to eat the meat and throw away the bones; by gathering and going through all the data, while avoiding the disinformation propaganda conclusions. My job is to prove or disprove the ELEnin = dwarf star thesis using the accumulating evidence, which of course I hope to prove dead wrong. If the earth change events do not continue to escalate with increasing frequency and intensity, then the ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis is wrong. However, if the volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, etc. continue to increase, then we are looking at a likely reason that explains why 'and' we should expect these 'events' to become much worse.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
looks like we are part of a binary star system. the other "star" being a brown dwarf. If you didn't know, Jupiter is our solar systems garbage cleaner and protects us from objects..like hale-bop etc because of its huge gravity well. Now..if we do have a very long period companion star that is a brown dwarf, it is extremely plausible that it is not going to "shine" like a normal star. Brown dwarfs are supposedly almost always the same size as Jupiter, however, have a mass 5 to 20 times more. What this means it that its gravity well would be enormous, gravitational lensing with a dark surface that is relatively "cold" would make it very difficult to see in the visible spectrum. A way to determine its physical makeup would be to observe the disturbances to the other planet's orbits as something with such a mass would certainly affect them, in fact..this is how scientists of past discovered planet, after planet..noting that the last known planet's orbit was elliptical..as something else was tugging on it. I would venture to say that if this object is a brown dwarf and 5-20 times dense as Jupiter the earth is in for a ride. The coincidences of the recent earthquakes to the alignment of the "comet" is bringing the chances up very high that it is in fact a brown dwarf..time will tell

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join