It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

not the same old info for everyone to many this is all new info so they should be able to hear this and draw their own conclusions

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm not 'petrified', I'm intrigued.

So, where are they?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyful

It may be new to some but not the OP. He has been presented this information time and again, yet he never addresses it. He will either ignore it completely or insult the person who posted the info. This has happened numerous times now and he continues to post the same information.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
well i want any infromation yea or ney thats all part of the process of forming ones own opinion

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

hopkins in cleveland manchester I did not even look to see where it was i thought this guy can look this up himself took half of one search page and 3 seconds to come up with those do your own work

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyful

Well then I can provide you with two topics I made. The first topic covers the scientific history of the term Planet X. The second one covers the 1983 Washington Post article specifically and the follow-up findings that were made, but not presented by the MSM.

The History of Planet X
Possibly as Large as Jupiter: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyful
reply to post by NyxOne

hopkins in cleveland manchester I did not even look to see where it was i thought this guy can look this up himself took half of one search page and 3 seconds to come up with those do your own work

Uh, I looked up that airport, and absolutely nothing has happened there.

Except false reports of a gunman, months ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

gimme somthing new read these alongtime ago

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

like i said you can do your own work

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for this OP!

I have been trying to understand the whole nibiru/elenin scenario since I joined here. You have given me some information to look into and lots of links to follow up on.

S&F for taking the time to put this together for those who are interested. Thank you personally, for laying this out in laymen's terms for slower folks like me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Interesting response to some simple questions. Incidentally why become hostile ? I have no hypothesis or agenda. I simply took an interest in yours and asked some pertinent questions.
You effectively answered none of them, simply blustered and called me an idiot...so color me unconvinced.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001

That's an interesting image of Elenin.

You will notice that to retrieve a better image, a time delay is set and, as such, the stars appear as cylinders over that time period.

My question is this:

What is the object just above Elenin at 11:30.

It does not appear as a cyclinder and, as such, must be heading in the same direction as Elenin - towards us.

Just curious

Cheers

Jumpspace.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpspace

It does not appear as a cyclinder and, as such, must be heading in the same direction as Elenin - towards us.

Excellent question. It is possible that the comet has fractured and that the debris is now travelling parallel to it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sometimes I really do feel like I'm going nuts. I see all the sides pretty clearly, I feel. I really do understand why the concept of Planet X is hard to follow, when the most credible scientific and astronomical publications and people say it's just bull #. I mean I trust them more than myself on this stuff.

But at the same time, I can't help feel that this is being SPELLED OUT FOR US. hah!

I mean if you were to LITERALLY translate Leonid Elenin with the first definitions for everything, it would read like this:
Comet Prophetic meteor shower that peeks in November Extinction Level Event Sumerian Lady God
I mean the most raw definitions of all these things! And then it just HAPPENS to match up with Planet X predicted orbit??
I mean am I crazy for finding this all to be TOO coincidental?!!?

Maybe there are no aliens or massive planet, maybe this is just an epic comet that shows up every 6,000 or so years and who knows how different our meeting with it will be this second time around!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by jumpspace

Excellent question. It is possible that the comet has fractured and that the debris is now travelling parallel to it.

It would explain some of the odder UFO sightings of late...stuff flying around in space, weird meteors (remember that huge one across NE us a while back)

Anyways, its' good if this thing is breaking up! I mean even if it wasn't huge, if it broke up, it could affect other planets/orbits and stuff..so it's just not that simple, is it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm going to make a note to message you after the Comet passes, so I can rub it in your face how silly this is.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
28th of October 2011

10th line...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

It would explain some of the odder UFO sightings of late...stuff flying around in space, weird meteors (remember that huge one across NE us a while back)

No, it doesn't. The comet is still very distant. There are many meteoroids throughout the solar system. When one of these enters the Earth's atmosphere it burns up and can be mistaken for UFO.

Anyways, its' good if this thing is breaking up! I mean even if it wasn't huge, if it broke up, it could affect other planets/orbits and stuff..so it's just not that simple, is it.

C2010 X1 is not an exceptional comet. Comets are not very massive and exert no measurable gravitational influence on other bodies, It doesn't matter whether or not it breaks up, it's just a cloud of dust and gas. PlanetXGuy and his ilk are perpetrating a cruel hoax.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hey, PlanetXGuy! Why haven't you responded to this post? I really want to hear what you have to say for yourself:

My investigation into the ELEnin Comet began in early February, 2011 amid controversy that Leonid ELEnin is 'code' for a meteor shower Extinction-Level Event that others have also started to investigate (ATS topic). I have exchanged several emails with someone posing as Leonid Elenin ([email protected]) and have concluded this to be some kid answering emails as some kind of counterintelligence operation, as he was unable to answer even the simple questions on this ELEnin Comet topic to add that he hopes to make a real live reporter interview about his discovery some day in the future. Right off the bat in my investigation of this ELEnin Case, I ran across the evidence that Google had blocked out a section of Google Sky that just happens to be the same coordinates as this ELEnin Comet (5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58" = topic) near the Orion Constellation.

What sort of questions did you ask him? What language did he reply in? Here's citation of him from June 2010:

Голова кометы C/2009 R1 зеленого цвета и по размерам она визуально больше Юпитера. Длина ее хвоста составляет более миллиона километров. Комета пролетит на расстоянии 170 миллионов километров от Земли. Астроном Леонид Еленин из Института прикладной механики имени Келдыша отметил, что небесное тело будет хорошо видно утром 15 июня.

Let's google translate that:

Head of the comet C/2009 R1 green color and the size of it is visually larger than Jupiter. The length of its tail is more than a million kilometers. Comet fly by at a distance of 170 million kilometers from Earth. Astronomer Leonid Yelenin from the Institute of Applied Mechanics Keldysh pointed out that a celestial body is clearly visible in the morning on June 15.

KosmosX.ru

Wow, Russian sure sounds stilted in translation. I wonder what you sounded like to him?

Now you do realize that Google Sky does not provide real time images? Why would anyone want to black out a section of the sky? You wouldn't be able to see it there anyway.

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). Careful analysis of the JPL orbit data for this inbound object reveals a startling series of seeming coincidences beginning with the Earth axis shift on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment. Then we have the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake that happened on a ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment late last summer. More recently the Earth axis shifted 4 inches at the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake that also took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this inbound object has much greater mass than any mere comet (Video). This Event Timeline (GLP link) was drafted using the NASA JPL orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

Perhaps that's because most amateur astronomers don't have telescopes as powerful as the one in New Mexico. Here's their web page, by the way. Yelenin has been blogging since 2008 as LeonidOS. There are other observatories that have been monitoring it, of course:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d37ee215e5.jpg[/atsimg]
Observatoire Soulier

Hey! That picture was taken last night!

Of course the data NASA's JPL server was collected not by NASA, but by several other Russian astronomers through the IAU astronomical telegram system, which is used to collect confirmatory observations on newly discovered bodies. There are about a dozen new comets discovered every year. What made C2010 X1 notable is that it was the first comet discovered by a Russian in over twenty years. It also had the "hook" that the observatory was located in the United States. (Who knew?) So, of the dozen comets discovered in 2010, how do you know this one is your "Planet X?" Couldn't it be Jarnac P 2010E2 ? Let's see if it can cause earthquakes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c37bd7027268.jpg[/atsimg]
JPL Small Body Database

Quick, to the USGS Earthquake database!

Magnitude 6.9 - LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
2010 March 11 14:39:44 UTC

How confusing! They can't both be "Planet X," can they? Of course not. The "alignments" are a coincidence. As for AstrolPatriot, well, let's just say he doesn't talk science very convincingly.

Evidence of a 10th planet began to surface back in January of 1983 with this New York Times article (story) thought at the time to be Planet X.

Yes, and we all know they didn't find it.

Then we arrive at the fact that Greenland experienced sunrise two days early

Because the ice was melting due to global warming.

While I expect those blinded by Normalcy Bias (Wiki and shills) to fill this topic with denial, denial, denial, that is easily answered with one-sentence statements, someone please post a reporter interview of Leonid ELEnin with recent pictures of his comet discovery. That should be a simple task since his comet is now less than 2 AU from Earth.

Whereas those blinded by Weirdness Bias will fill this thread with unquestioning belief. By the way, would an interview in Russian work for you?

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by ufoinquirer

No, it doesn't. The comet is still very distant. There are many meteoroids throughout the solar system. When one of these enters the Earth's atmosphere it burns up and can be mistaken for UFO.

C2010 X1 is not an exceptional comet. Comets are not very massive and exert no measurable gravitational influence on other bodies, It doesn't matter whether or not it breaks up, it's just a cloud of dust and gas. PlanetXGuy and his ilk are perpetrating a cruel hoax.

Well even NASA says they don't know for sure its size, but just that they don't think it's worth worrying about...but they're still tracking it and they even said they can't 100% rule it out that it won't hit Earth.

But I see what you're saying.

What about the other comets reported to be in its vicinity?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join