It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

I am happy that you have not entertained black magic, and I say that with all sincerity. I am 53 years old, but at the age of 11, had been raped twice and had a needle in my arm at 12. With no safe place, I was easy to manipulate and angry enough to be a viable force in that realm. I am thankful that the supernatural world was never denied, rather embraced, when the person of Jesus Christ revealed himself to me many years ago. I am not religious, though I embrace proven scripture, which substantiates most topics on this website.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Folks I have a theory. I am not sure if this is true, but its worth thinking about. The reason some people have a good experience with this, and others do not is as follows. Some people stimulate the third eye too much while others do not. Some over did the method. The way to handle this would be as follows.
Trial 1 = 15 minutes 1 day. Wait three weeks, if not powerful enough move on to trial 2.
Trial 2= 50 minutes 1 day. Wait three weeks, if not powerful enough move on to trial 3.
Trial 3= 50 minutes 2 days in a row. Wait three weeks, if not move on to trial 4
Continue increasing the amount of days in a row until the desired outcome is achieved. When you achieve the desired result, stop doing the exercises and wait until you notice its effect is weakening. When it becomes too week, do the meditation again at the trial length that worked best for you originally, and then stop again. Wait until the effect weekens to re do the meditation until this happens do not meditate. This method is too make sure you do not over do the third eye. I think over doing it is what causes people to go crazy, have insomnia, seizrues, ect.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NakedAlbino

well first you have to have a third eye activation,you need to be meditating 2 or 3 times day for 20 minutes,mine activated in 2 or 3 weeks,other people it takes months or years,when that instant of activation commences the whole eye opens and your left with density and pressure between the eyebrows and seeing energies,so I feel that once its open it's open and it's based on yourself how you react to the awakening some are extreme others are not

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

some people say if your not ready for the awakening you will see a lot of entities and ghosts but who knows for sure? I would personally stop concintrating on 3rd eye area if I couldn't handle what I was seeing

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

how about you try out your theory as your one of the only people left on here with a closed third eye,all the rest of us have it opened,and don't chicken out this time,ya hear?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Thats a pretty high technique, i don't recommend using this exercise before you are a master of happiness in your subconscious ( I mean like you're at peace and can always smile after talking over depressing situations). also you shouldn't watch any horror or scary stuff on the tv or anywhere else for that matter, thats is also being stored in your subconscious. and it will manifest into your projections and gives you fear. (this is what you can see after opening your third eye after a while )

as you say the level of perception was incredible for a person with your level of view. those are, how do you say..
only the tip of the iceberg. but you can reach much and much more with 5 years of serious dedication. i mean like going to a retreat for 3 years of just changing your life style dramatically.
edit on 7-1-2012 by diputserauoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

yeah the third eye is the pineal gland in the center of the brain -- between the ears, directly in the center of the brain.

So first you have to build up the jing energy (aka kundalini or N/om - as it's called by the Bushmen, the original human culture for 90% of human history).

The jing is the warm blissful heat and electrochemical buzzing tingling energy.

then the jing gets purified or harmonized by the mind concentration into electromagnetic chi energy -- this means that the emotions have to be transcended -- the mind has to be focused. the chi energy is then stored in the lower tan tien which is a non-physical center chakra below and behind the navel.

The chi energy turns into shen energy after the chi energy builds up - it's the laser holographic spirit energy.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" gives all the details for the training. Get the Level 1 C.D. for the small universe practice which is the focus of that book. The free download of the book is www....(nolink)/?1owotofjjzr It takes a long time to figure out the various terms in the book -- yang chi.

The term vitality is used for chi. Yang chi is from the blood. Yin chi is from the jing energy -- the sex fluids that have to be stored up and burned off into chi energy.

The Chinese teacher I took classes from -- he did seven weeks of full lotus nonstop taking no sleep, no water and no food the whole time as is taught through qigongmaster.com...

So this stuff is very amazing and beyond the boundaries of anything considered on this website -- it is denied even consideration since it is too amazing.

springforestqigong.com... has all the healing testimonials - the youtube vids of people healed of late term cancer, M.S., and much more.

Here's a new one of a healing of severe epilepsy - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

thanks fulllotusqigong,i think after about 50 posts you will be able to send me private messages,thanks for all the info ill try and get my head around some of it

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
lucid 365. Dont over use the method too much, you will go crazy. Use it in moderation.
edit on 13-1-2012 by NakedAlbino because: misspoke

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Its like many other things in life, safe in moderation, dangerous if done too much. I don't know a lot about this I will admit, but I have faith that some other people here who are experts would agree with what I am saying.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

its only dangerous if you open it and your not ready,mine opened naturally from meditation,i didnt even know what 3rd eye opening was untill mine opened lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Lucid, what happened to agas site? Aga you still about? lol, email me guys.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

whats your email address eyeopen?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by swordofanubis

Dig it!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

You know I hear you're posts as voices coming from a little pig "Babe"
Been watching too many kids shows over the years for it not to affect my perception

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Some months ago this thread started my interest, doing some yoga and meditation, the subject resonated very much with me.

so i got the book of samuel sagan and started to practice.

here some experiences:

In the beginning there was not much happening, it felt like the usual meditation feeling.
After some time when i started the exercices i was able to feel somehting at the area where the third eye is, including some light flashes. after some time i think i overdid it and often had headaches coming (which disapeared quickly after the exercices)

So i made a pause of a couple of days.

now that i restarted, i experience in the beginning that my body is heating up, it feels like 5 degrees celsius warmer. Often i have very vivid visions / memories of my childhood, normally very early years, 5 years and younger.

Often they come in a backwards manner, as in a memory from 5years old, the a memory from 4 years old, memory of 3 year old. During this my body gets very relaxed and warmer at the same time.

Often when the memories switch i feel a jolt through the whole body. Most often the feeling in the third eye gets clearer and clearer.
The way down the memory lane speeds up and the visions get more blurry.
Then often i feel a bigger jolt and i am projected into a darkish tunnel.
Exiting i am projected into a vast space, often filled with all kinds of colours, accompanied by a feeling of, well its difficult to describe. I feel most peaceful, light and free at the same time. Especially the feeling of peaceful is much more than i ever had it before and more than i an describe it in words.

It IS.

the trip:

After that the experience is always a bit different, sometimes i was just floating around in space, enoying the feeling.
Sometimes i was flying around over my real life neighbourhood.
Once i was flying through space, with some spectacular nearby planets with rings, and once i was flying over the pyramids in gizeh.

I sort of wanted to control the flights sometimes, but did not manage (yet?). often i had the feeling, as soon as I wanted something like flying closer to the pyramids, it was a no no. And the trip faded.

In the last days i also often experienced that my body temperature gor so hot, that i came back to my body and was fully awake. It felt like there was a 'glow' around my body with energy floating all around in a whitish goldn color.

I was fully awake, my senses felt like sharped and the peaceful feeling still in me. sometimes i felt like, i would have liked to have this 'trip phase' longer, but at the same time very thankful for the experience.

hope you enjoy my short resume of experiences i made and i hope you have the same positive experiences.
speaking of positive: i never met anything negative during the exercices or 'trips'.
the 'tunnel' is sometimes a moment of uncertainty, since it s something so unusual, if never experienced before.

(i actually did experience it before, but that's another story.)

Maybe a question to the more advanced ones: Are you able to 'steer' during the 'trip phase'?
If so: is it a question of experience? any tips on that?
Much welcome.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I now uncontrollably blurt things out loud and cant control my self from making noises. I am not saying this meditation caused it, it may have happened on its own. Has anyone else developed this problem that is doing the meditation? Are there any medical or psychological risks associated with doing this meditation?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NakedAlbino
I now uncontrollably blurt things out loud and cant control my self from making noises. I am not saying this meditation caused it, it may have happened on its own. Has anyone else developed this problem that is doing the meditation? Are there any medical or psychological risks associated with doing this meditation?

It sounds like you may have a neurological problem. Please go see a doctor. My husband has a progressive, genetic neurological condition (similar to Tourette Syndrome, in that he has involuntary movements called tics/myoclonus) that didn't begin to manifest until he was in his thirties.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join