It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Book's gone.

Anyone want to host it online for us to download?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Thanks for the info. And the vid was informative as well. Made me laugh too. Today during meditation it was kind of difficult for me to manifest the vibration in the third eye at first but before I knew it, I was watching beautiful purple colors swirling with my closed eyes and I felt the vibration in my forehead that went all the way to the back of my head. It felt like there was a tube that went from front to back. I also had a floating kind of disconnected feeling that I can't easily describe. The more I continue to meditate on my third eye the more intense experiences I have. If I were to incorporate throat singing would these experiences get more intense?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

That's awesome.

When you can see light outside your head -- around other people -- then you know the third eye is really opening up.

The heart is called the "large accumulator" by Gurdjieff -- the heart is the focus of the meditation for Ramana Maharshi in advaita vedanta -- the heart is where the chi energy is created as electromagnetic energy.

But then to build up the chi energy you have to store it below and behind the navel -- that is the battery pack of the body.

So it takes a lot of jing or electrochemical life force energy to make electromagnetic chi energy and then it takes a lot of electromagnetic chi energy to make the laser holographic spirit energy or shen energy.

Then if you build up the shen energy enough it creates physical transformation as jing transformation or the bilocation of another physical body -- called the "yang spirit."

So what you do depends on your circumstances -- your age, your jing energy -- how healthy you are, lifestyle, the environment you live in, etc.

So it sounds like you're healthy and young and with a good mental focus -- so then below and behind the navel should get real hot and this then stores the energy to build it up to a further level.

To have the "permanent center of gravity" in the middle of the brain -- this is what Gurdjieff calls a number four person. I achieved this 12 years ago -- but only because I got the shen laser transmissions from Chunyi Lin, the qigong master of springforestqigong.com... and also I did intensive meditation training to finish my masters degree -- so like six hours a day, etc.

O.K. to get to the number five person means the third eye is fully open and that's for real astral travel as the yin spirit -- and this is very rare. Of thousands of students Chunyi Lin has trained two others to be energy masters -- Jim Nance and Leslie Vincent -- so they have their third eyes fully open and do astral travel healing.

Even Gurdjieff was not at that level -- and the way to tell if someone is a real energy master is how long they can sit in full lotus at ease because for the third eye to be fully open then their body channels also are fully open.

The foundation for this training is the small universe exercise -- it is the secret of Kriya yoga training in India but also the secret training in China also and it's based on nonwestern music harmonics so it goes back to African training also.

O.K. so whatever meditation you choose to do is up to you -- but I always recommend the Spring Forest Qigong training meditation c.d.s -- especially the small universe practice c.d. as that is very simple yet very powerful and this transforms your energy further to open up the third eye more.

The body should be filled with electromagnetic energy so that there are electromagnetic fields emanating out of the middle of the brain -- I had this state for just a week or two back in 2000. So that enables telepathy and also telekinesis. If I had been able to go further then I could have fully opened the third eye.

What happens is that a person gets spiritual powers while opening the third eye but if those powers are used then the energy has to be recharged and reharmonized -- and so this is very difficult in the modern mundane world as we are surrounded by materialist influences not based on the third eye training.

So I did some amazing paranormal healing and I also accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her head -- without touching her. She immediately was bawling for at least 15 minutes straight -- because I had forgotten to not pull energy blockages out of the top center of the skull and I didn't realize my power compared to her weakness. She knew I had good intentions but had just made a mistake -- I mean when I saw her again a few weeks later she smiled at me in forgiveness. Her spirit felt like a heavy electromagnetic blob.

So anyway at the advanced level it takes personal supervision from the energy master to keep the practitioner calm and not afraid and to properly guide the energy. When the spacetime vortex kicks in for real astral travel -- that's what really freaked me out -- and then I stopped a lot of the training until I did more research.

Still if you can sit in full lotus for 2 hours nonstop in ease and the body is filled with electromagnetic energy then you are really opening the third eye. I did this best while fasting on just half a glass of water for 8 days -- the electromagnetic energy was the strongest and I needed less sleep and so this is very unbelievable for most people. haha. It's called "bigu" -- it is dangerous but that is the quickest route to open the third eye. You get the details from reading the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" free download online -- study that book but it's very intense and took me ten years to digest the info. Download book here
edit on 24-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I found my third eye long ago,... and I like it.

I like it enough to know when to turn it off.

It has led me right and treated me well,
but it cant be open for too long as I am human.

But it is good if used for good.

Best thing I learned was how to control it reasonably.

If you cant control it can and will hurt.

(suprised I just found this thread today)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform me about what you know. You seem very advanced and I will definitely take your advice and look into the things you suggested. What are some of the things that have have experienced through spiritual awakening that have made your life better? And we're you able to devote your life to the path 100%? Unfortunately I find myself at odds with having to get up at dawn and having to go do physical work everyday in order to feed my family. I know it's unavoidable but I do find myself dreaming about just being able to leave everything behind and devoting myself to the "I" inside. Discipleship. I believe that I have lived many lives and I'm finally waking up so to speak. The physical world is boring and mundane to me. I used to look forward to death just to experience it but now I know that there is a way out while still breathing. What started you on your path?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

What kind of experiences have you had?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brujobrett13
reply to post by smirkley

What kind of experiences have you had?

All I will say is I have read alot of the threads here on subject as well as elsewhere. That has helped.

And I have had good,..and have been burned.

Fire is good, no doubt,....

But if you are just learning to play with fire,..expect to be burned somewhere.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

What does that have to do with the question I asked you about what you were saying, which was an honest question from me to you because I couldn"t figure out what it was?

Are you mocking me?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Yes -- if we can devote time every day for meditation then the family can become part of the practice -- kriya yoga was first taught as a householder meditation for working people -- this is tantra. Essentially negative emotions are extra energy that can be transformed into inner bliss and this works through the internal vagus nerve connection to the lower body -- Suzie Heumann Founder, Tantra.com; Author GET UPDATES FROM Suzie Heumann What Do Singing, Throats And The Vagus Nerve Have To Do With Orgasm? Posted: 08/25/09 05:08 PM ET

So science didn't discover this until 2004 and, of course, science still hasn't proven that males can also do this. haha.

Anyway as qigong master Chunyi Lin says there is good, better and best in terms of the meditation practice.

My approach was from a life immersed in music training with the feeling that there is something deeper going on -- I went to a Christian high school and I was active in music there and in my local church and then I spent a lot of my time alone in Nature -- at a local lake with turtles, muskrats, fish, geese, loons, -- going every day.

Basically I then devoted my life to environmental activism but in high school I realized that music does connect to a larger concept of harmony on a deeper level. So I worked in non-profits for 20 years -- but when I was 2 years old for various reasons I got 24 rabie vaccine shots in my stomach and so I think this affected my life force energy.

So then I did a masters thesis in 2000 on music theory and radical ecology and nondualism philosophy all combined together -- haha. It's published online but this is esoteric stuff that can be confusing.

So then I realized that the Tai Chi symbol is based on nonwestern music harmonics and the secret to listening in trance is to create healing light energy - in the West this is sonoluminescence and sonofusion -- both cutting edges of physics.

O.K. the meditation practice I did after I had a broken heart from being with an "alpha female" -- and so I was able to focus on celibacy and meditation as I was still in graduate school and so I only worked 10 hours a week mainly alone on the weekends. Also I had a car and money to afford a vegan diet to purify my energy and I was able to order books through the University library -- so I read all sorts of meditation books.

I wrote this article summing up my meditation research here Originally published in The Ampersand: March 2001 The Rotten Root by Drew Hempel It is now, only under the severe crisis of postmodern late-capitalist globalization, that access to experiential nondualistic knowledge is finally beginning to be recognized by the globalized West.

So obviously my kind of leftist apocalyptic viewpoint will not be shared by most. haha. But I go so far beyond the left that I go into the conspiracy realm that unites the far left and right politics.

Anyway I then spent 10 years in tantra practice after I did my qigong training -- tantra meaning my friends were homeless people, and I dumpster dived for food -- and I read one scholarly book a day while in full lotus because I could easily keep my mind focused -- and also I transmitted energy in public while I sat in full lotus "flexing" my pineal gland.

I no longer "flex" my pineal gland to transmit energy because I got a phone healing from qigong master Chunyi Lin and he said that I needed to store up my energy or else the transmissions would be weak. I knew that my energy was much stronger when I did my intensive training ten years ago -- so I knew he was correct.

So yeah it does take a lot of jing or life force energy to make chi -- now I eat a lot of meat/eggs/dairy to increase my jing energy but I burn all of that off as electromagnetic chi energy that is then used up by the people around me. haha.

Also I do hard physical labor -- which of course burns up a lot of jing energy -- but because of the 24 rabies shots I got at the age of 2 then my jing energy is not so strong so I rely on food to replenish it. Also the Bushmen call the life force energy N/om and it also is taken in from females - that's why the females sing all night long for the Bushmen trance dance healing because the males take in the females electrochemical energy and the males then turn it into electromagnetic healing energy and the males transmit it back to the females as laser-love energy. This is the original human culture with no homosexuality, no warfare -- going back 100,000 years ago. Near the end of this episode the person gets the shen laser healing -- very rare that this is on cable t.v. - his heart opens up and his spirit leaves his body and he weeps and the healer sees his life.

Here's the video link

Toward what I believed to be the end of the evening, Xaxe, a great hunter, healer, and shaman, laid hands on me....I felt the energy, his energy, surge through my body. He had his hands on me for about twenty-five or thirty seconds, but it felt like he had only touched me for a split second. Time stood still. I literally had a short out of body experience. I could see him touching me from just above my body, almost like I was floating six feet off the ground, watching myself. All of a sudden I was back in my body observing an image of him thumbing through the book that contained all the pictures and moments in my life. I saw images of my childhood I hadn't remembered in years, pictures of my mother and me walking on a beach and shelling, very strong images. At the time, both during his touch and immediately afterward, I described it as him flipping through the pages of my life....Later the next morning, I spoke with Xaxe about the trance dance. He told me he wanted access to me in a way that was not possible through a translator....Xaxe's curiosity was such a caring, loving gesture....When he detached from me it felt like someone was unplugging a lamp from a wall socket. As he let go of me and continued to dance around the fire, I spontaneously burst into uncontrollable tears....I had been stripped to my emotional core, completely stunned by what I had witnessed so up close and personal.151 151 Andrew Zimmern, The Bizarre Truth: how I walk

edit on 25-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Oh you mean the question about the vortex being holographically entangled?

Yeah in Mahayana Buddhism this is called "different levels of emptiness" and "different levels of consciousness"

So there are eight levels of consciousness -- the first five are of the body to be transformed. The sixth level is conceptual consciousness -- thoughts. The seventh level is the sense of the I-thought as the subconscious deep ego in the heart. The eighth level is the consciousness of the universe as impersonal awareness.

So for "supreme complete enlightenment" in Mahayan Buddhism the first five levels of consciousness of the body have to be transformed to fully access the consciousness of the universe as Emptiness or impersonal awareness.

To say this very simply -- use your consciousness to go into the Emptiness is what qigong master Chunyi Lin calls the essence of the practice.

So what is consciousness? It is the light shen spirit energy that is holographic. What is the Emptiness? I think it's the spacetime vortex.

Science can not unify the light energy (quantum physics) with the Emptiness (gravity as the spacetime vortex).

Sri Aurobindo the yogi philosopher says there is the same discrepancy in meditation -- there is always a gap between consciousness as light energy and the impersonal awareness which is not light energy yet it is being-bliss energy.

Ramana Maharshi called this the "three in one unity" -- the oldest philosophy of India calls it the three gunas. This is also the Tai-Chi symbol of yin-yang-Emptiness and in Pythagorean philosophy it is the Tetrad as the 1-4-5 music intervals. yin as the Perfect Fourth and Yang is the Perfect Fifth and the Emptiness is the octave.

So the reason there is a "gap" -- is because it is an eternal process that is never contained. We exist within consciousness -- there is no "one" to figure out anything -- so this is like the ultimate joke or playing by the impersonal awareness.

This is why it's called Mouna Samadhi by Ramana Maharshi -- the spacetime vortex can only be listened to and it can not be talked about -- and through this listening process there is resonance with the spacetime vortex that then creates the light energy as consciousness.

Nevertheless Mahayana philosophy details how there are "different levels of Emptiness" and "different levels of consciousness" -- a person can suddenly go into a deep level of spacetime vortex or a deep level of light spirit consciousness -- but that does not mean they are stabilized at that level. To be stabilized means that the third eye is permanently opened up at that level. After the third eye is stabilized then it is permanent -- even if meditation is stopped the third eye will stay at that level. But the practice as meditation itself never stops as it is the spacetime vortex process as the truth of reality.

So the more we meditate then the more we resonate with the Emptiness -- the less we have a personal ego and the more spiritual powers we have. This paradox can never be avoided -- if people want paranormal spiritual powers then the person has to be less of an individual personality. Their light spirit consciousness becomes more and more holographically interwoven with deeper levels of spacetime Emptiness. Finally the person unites with the universe as a whole when their individual physical body can be completely dissolved and multiple other physical bodies as bilocation can be created -- and at this point the person's light spirit consciousness must not be egotistically attached to the multiple physical bodies - it must resonate only with the impersonal spacetime awareness. This is the supreme complete enlightenment and the focus of the 900 plus page tome called How to Measure and Deepen Your Spiritual Realization ("Measuring Meditation")
edit on 25-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I've had that internal chills,I got it sometimes during meditation but mostly when dropping off to sleep,I would be just about to fall asleep when I would feel shivers but not shake,I could make out sometimes that it would start off at my waistline and move upwards,i feel suprised when it happens as it gives me a little shock like its euphoric ,seems like it could be the start of a kundalini rising,what's ur thoughts on this fulllotus?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Is the link for the how to pdf file down

Anyone have a reup or new link?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
Oh you mean the question about the vortex being holographically entangled?

No, I mean were you mocking me for questioning, for good reason in my opinion, what you were actually saying, and then correcting your grammar, which then clarified, in my opinion, what you intended, for you, after quite a bit of time spent on my part, but no assistance from you - just obfuscation.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The practices from the book are here as YouTube vids

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

well it's pretty common when falling asleep to get jolts of electrical energy from the nerves relaxing.

relaxations are called negative myoclonus. The most common time for people to encounter them is while falling asleep (hypnic jerk)

Myoclonus

Is that what you're talking about?

There's of course lots of other sensations -- but these are all before real meditation begins.

Umm... for example when I had the flying levitating full lotus dream I also had strong euphoric-orgasmic sensation in my tail bone as the kundalini energy going up the spine. I woke up thinking I had lost my "alchemical pill" but -- nope -- I had sublimated it in my sleep.

So...these are all build-up physical sensations whereas real samadhi third eye meditation is called activation of the central channel only after the body is filled with electromagnetic energy -- at that point even eating food is a kind of energy impurity.

So for me when I eat food I easily get internal tingling and I discovered recently this is actually the electrons from the chi energy counteracting or neutralizing the free radicals of e. coli from food digestion.

This internal tingling also happens from "grounding" which means walking barefoot on the Earth so that the center of the feet take in electrons as the Earth is always getting hit by lightning so it heals the body by charging up electrons into the body.

Also if you eat medicinal food that has strong antioxidants it also causes an internal tingling as the free radicals of e. coli are neutralized.

So for me because of my permanent magnetic bliss in the center of the brain -- this activates my vagus nerve automatically and pulls the toxins up into my brain along with the serotonin of the lower body -- and then the "bad chi" or bad jing energy as toxins are leached out of my skull through my gums, nose, eyes, etc.

So this is a very visceral deep physiological process of cleansing that happens automatically -- so I can no longer eat refined sugar or even that much fruit unless I counter it with high antioxidant food with no sugar like sulfur agents like garlic or onions or else medicinal herbs like mushrooms or prickly ash bark which has geraniol

But also just any strong emotional sensation -- like a memory of strong healing emotion -- this also activates the internal tingling which again is the sign of the electrons cleansing or neutralizing and then off-gassing the crap of the body as toxins - the e. coli free radicals.

So also negative lower body emotions are considered the "compost" of the body that needs to be sanitized and recycled but it is the necessary extra energy also to have strong nutrients to create love energy. This is called "fusion of the five elements" to open up the heart center to create the healing electromagnetic energy.

Anyway again for real meditation and astral travel -- even eating salt tastes like poison -- like a small amount of sea salt.

Because the potassium channels are a gradient against the sodium to create the electromagnetic fields - so the vagus nerve as relaxation relies on the potassium channels. So in the advanced level of Taoist Yoga it says to not eat salt but you can still get sodium from vegetables or Braggs soy. I mean the chloride is a negative ion while the potassium and sodium are different gradients of positive ions.

Anyway through the meditation practice the electromagnetic fields increase and are stored in the body and then subtle electromagnetic channels open up throughout the body -- and the centers of the hands and feet and top of the head pulsate with electromagnetic energy. At this point it is possible to go without water and without sleep and need to breathe much less -- and also to go without food -- because somehow the electromagnetic energy works through fusion to create the necessary proteins and nutrition for the body and also to create water that flows down from the center of the brain - through some sort of reverse electrolysis.

So when the tongue is pushed in the back roof of the mouth - this is called Kechari Mudra -- this activates the vagus nerve strongly and causes the mouth to water and this brings down the third eye electromagnetic energy down to the battery pack of the body -- below and behind the navel as the vagus nerve connects down there with all the serotonin energy through the endothelial cells.

The body makes new blood from the small intestine -- not the bones -- so that chlorophyll is the same as hemoglobin except that chlorophyll from plants has magnesium instead of iron and so the chlorophyll cleanses the blood.

So for example the Tibetan yogi Milarepa lived off stinging nettles so much his skin was green. But when in real samadhi he lived off internal orgasms.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hey fulllotus,
Have u read the meditationexpert website?

Thats some high level stuff in there. I havent really found anything that deep anywhere else

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I got the tingling from doing kundalini yoga for a short period ,I got feedback off practitioners that when your going to sleep the kundalini will rise by itself and it's harder to keep the kundalini low as it likes to rise when ur sleeping,since I stopped the yoga I dont get it anymore,but I'm still practicing qigong,would love to try out some Tibetan yantra yoga though,wish I had my own Taoist master as most of what your talking about seems hard to follow as its hard to know where one is at on the path

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Yeah -- the book to read is Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe as qigong master Chunyi Lin read that book and said this is what it's like for energy masters.

Anyway Talbot was just doing research but as a kid he had poltergeist phenomenon so that's why he did this research.

Talbot also wrote some amazing vampire illuminati novels - considered the secret best in that genre -- "The Delicate Dependancy" - -out of print so the paperback is about $50. haha.

I noticed this in the Description for that YouTube video:

This program was taped approximately six months before his untimely death in May 1992.

I'm wondering whether his death was under suspicious circumstances at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

You can call to get a phone healing which actually works better the physical presence because as qigong master Chunyi Lin says -- in physical presence it's easier to get distracted by more superficial energy blockages.

O.K. springforestqigong.com... -- I got a phone healing back in the beginning of the year -- that was my first phone healing. It felt just like in person when I attended the classes -- the last class I attended was in 2005 but I was only going to classes intermittently -- while in 2000 I attended classes intensively.

Yeah the energy got too intense so I stopped practicing intensively and also stopped my vegan diet and Chunyi Lin said I should have called him. Only I was done with school so I didn't have the $$. haha. But when the energy gets real strong then it has to be controlled as people around me were also freaking out -- like saying:

Hey what are you doing to me!

haha. Because of the strong electromagnetic fields emanating out of the center of my brain.

So basically the energy does exorcisms of people and if someone is possessed they don't like to be exorcised. The symptoms get worse first before they get better.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

He got brain cancer -- which Leukemia has now been proven to be stopped by dandelion root.

Also he was homosexual -- not saying what effect this had on his health -- but it could also be related to his poltergeist experience.

The original trance third eye culture for 90% of human history had no homosexuality as the anthropologists documented -- but of course in our day and age this empirical fact is dismissed as not possible. haha.

So he was studying something on the conceptual level mainly without doing the proper meditation practices and medicinal herbal practices.

This is most likely due to some "hard-wired" blockage from an early pre-puberty age.

People think that being conceptually astute is impressive but actually it's just a Number 2 person as per Gurdjieff's model based on Mahayana Buddhism. So a Number 3 person does start to open up the third eye by focusing the mind so strongly on an intellectual concept that the discursive realm empties out so that the source of thoughts create light energy internally in the brain.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join