It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Russ Dizdar interviews former remote viewer John.
Q&A A former Remote viewer speaks out. What does the remote viewer tap into?
What do you all think of this? John seems very sincere about his experience has anyone had similar experiences as he has? Such as experiencing intelligent nonhuman entities?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To those that are most experienced.. How does marijuana effect the third eye?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15
reply to post by Debunker75

Funny I described seeing those a few posts back. I am glad I am not the only one. Lately i have been seeing strong auras from trees. Now when I close my eyes, the eye becomes visible even when I am not concentrating. It seems to be like Pandora's Box, it is open, and it isn't going to shut back down again.
Ah, I see what you posted. Yes! you know exactly what I mean
Aren't they beautiful? Inside the house, sometimes they look the same but they look almost as if composed of mercury and are a bit more cylindrical in shape. Still tiny, but more like rods. They change colors as well and are very bright.

I've always been able to see the last ones, but the 'dust particles' showed up a few months ago. Since then, sometimes they're accompanied by sound waves in the air. The waves themselves are a bit shadowed... so if you watch a video on youtube showing you sound waves going through water, you'll see what it looks like. It's almost as if the sky becomes one fluid material and when cars drive by, for example, the movement quickens in pace, slowing only when the noises pass. Have you seen this?

Will begin reading this book and trying out the exercises soon. Would also love to share or hear about your experiences! They sound amazing... how did you feel before beginning them? You said this experience is refreshing, so were you feeling a bit stifled before? Have you also felt a sense of stability in emotion or a clear sense of tranquility?
edit on 4/11/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
I did the first meditation last night. I did feel a small tingling on the third eye, and during the motionless phase I saw intense purple haze, some pretty bright. It seemed to be pulsing too. Seems effective.

Ive always seen this dark purple haze when theres no light around though... do others always normally see this? When it got brighter and more intense, thats never really happened before though.

I saw the bright light, followed by the purple but only very briefly, during the 1st exercise. So I have to give the OP credit here because this method seems to produce something, unlike others that I've tried in the past which didn't.
No, I don't. I just see black.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Honestly the throat friction is akward at first, but like the book says, it is better just to maintain some type of vibration(i can only do it when breathing out). Anything will do to start out then you get into a rhythem and you can feel the energy start building.

After doing these meditations I really don't feel relaxed at all, it is more like I just got of a mind bending ride. My shoulders are are more tense and I am usually starving(possibly for using so much energy.) So while not refreshed I am amazed by what I experienced and love diving into what it ment.

Let me know how it is going.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mozeart

You keep speaking of dreams
What about our dreams are we supposed to be deciphering? I've been having some crazy ones lately and could use some help trying to figure out what they mean lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

Thank you for your support and insight
I will keep you updated via u2u since it'll take a little while for me to begin doing the exercises consistently. Got some things wrecking havoc on my emotions at the moment that I need to settle before attempting this.

reply to post by Agarta

Thank you to you as well, Agarta, for helping - I didn't see the post left about the blue field phenomenon until after posting my response to yoyoma15, but I'm grateful for the chance to understand what's actually being seen now
it's comforting. May I u2u you sometime about experiences as well in the future, too, once I get started?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Any time

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by guarddog
www.youtube.com...

What do you all think of this? John seems very sincere about his experience has anyone had similar experiences as he has? Such as experiencing intelligent nonhuman entities?

Wow, thank you SOOOOO much for this.... I think it is the answer (the beginging of amny answers) to a prayer...

I was trying to figure out how I became somewhat bitter, and felt I lost my contact with God.. (from my end)

I prayed this afternoon to help me come back to that and see what to do to get back.... so AWESOME and thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
To those that are most experienced.. How does marijuana effect the third eye?

yesterday I layed down on my couch. Closed my eyes. Suddenly my minds eye pulls me in a world. The view in front of me starts to vibrate. I feel uncomfortable, no fear. Then everything is like twisting and vibrating. I try to focus, and i am thrown out the experience. Eyes open, end journey

( I was on it)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Last night had the strangest experience, maybe someone can help me identify what exactly was going on.

I was doing the meditations with the throat friction, which Ive just started using a hum instead, and I was actually feeling that tingle on the forehead, more so than the past night, which was awesome!

But I started having this hot, boiling type uncomfortableness in my solar plexus while focusing on the third eye. It was intense, but not really 'painful'. My stomach started to gurgle and bubble right there as well.

Some details: I was lying down with my head on a pillow, because sitting and meditating is very uncomfortable ATM for me, and I cant focus on anything but the uncomfortableness. I hadnt eaten anything out of the ordinary, and nothing ordinary that would cause this type of feeling. It did not turn out to just be gas; there wasnt any burping. Ive never had this feeling before so localized, and in fact I struggle to remember if Ive ever had this particular feeling in my gut ever.

It seems that there was some chakra activity going on right there, some pretty intense activity

But why? What could this suggest? Is it something to be concerned about?

Edit: Oh yeah, and last night I dreamnt up a lot of semi-subconscious emotional baggage for some reason. Very interesting, quite frankly. Ive read in the PDF that Sagan says if these things arnt released, you might not progress as far as you would like with your developement of the third eye.
edit on 13-4-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I have had the same experience on several occasions, but I have no idea why. Sagan says it is like a reoganization or cleansing of your energy. I always feel a strong electric type band of energy under my right pectoral muscle, especially when I caugh(sometimes i will caugh on purpose just too see its intensitiy). Don't know what it means, hope i don't have problems with my liver(in the same area) that the energy is dwelling on.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
has anybody ever seen lights of any sort?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Russ Dizdar talks with former remote viewer John live tonight.
Submit a question in the chatroom. Or talk to John live via call in! The live dialog begins in one hour at 8:00PM www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guarddog
www.youtube.com...

I was looking forward to listening to this... but seeing as in the first five minutes the guy comes out with "thank god for my fundamentalist christian upbringing" or something to that effect, and "we know biblically speaking..." it kinda takes the steam out of the whole broadcast.

Oh well, I have nothing better to do ATM. I guess Ill just listen to the rest of it for teh lulz.

Update: There were definitely some lol moments... but the fundy christian fear propaganda got a little to monotonous by video 4, trying to scare the audience into compliance, and I decided I did have better things to do after all... like take a shower then meditate

edit on 13-4-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Had a very interesting experience today.. well, two of them.

I'm rather fond of a particular tree in my yard, so today, I touched it in various ways, closing my eyes in an attempt to connect with it (I still haven't started the book exercises, mind you. Just wanted to try this out). Closing my eyes, my view of black was immediately obscured by a growing haze of color. It was a deep red-maroonish color. I was in a completely shaded area, so I know it wasn't sunlight on my face that I was seeing.

It connected a bit with what happened about 45 minutes ago (this has happened before, though I never really paid it much attention). While showering, I tried doing the same, connecting with water and letting it run down my head and face. Closing my eyes then, there was another growth of color, but this was the brightest white I've ever seen. The light grew into an amorphous blob but soon extended horizontally into a trellis of pattern. It looked something like the patterns at the end of this:

www.dailymotion.com...
(the simplistic one around 7:04)

Very cool stuff. I've never really thought to understand where colors like that may be coming from when my eyes are closed. Has anyone had this happen? (almost done reading through all the posts so I'm sorry if I accidentally overlooked an experience similar to this).
edit on 4/14/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Cool video, I assume you are talking about the water ripple like vision or spirals the video showed. If so, then yes, I see a luminesent (like mother of pearl color surrounding a white light) nearly everytime I concentrate, even a little on the third eye. Sometimes even when I don't. It really is interesting. I have done some small versions of the mirror technique described in the book, and have seen some really interesting things also.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The meditations are definitely doing stuff. I felt a powerful, almost uncomfortably so, tingling on the third eye between the brows this morning upon waking up partially from a dream.

It was amazing, and made sense how it happened too. There were other people in the dream, and we were humming a tune, and the humming resonated with my third eye quite strongly!

Also, I was meditating on a stone the other night, and I began to sense a vastness that was of the color of the stone. It was like a communication with the stone almost... Im not sure, never felt it before. It was a celestite with a soft blue.

Lots of forehead tingles through out the day too.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Tried several times again but I could not see anything anymore, so I don't think this is going to work for me

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

The book has said that the meditations are more visual or intense when there is a full moon. I have noticed this, have you?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join