It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think i finally understand what this guy is talking about. I use to do it all the time and started again after i read this thread oddly... Just lying in bed with my eyes closed i start to see shapes and colors take form. And its almost as if your eyes react to the images as light because when i open them, I get that "lingering" effect.

It started to get so intense i could almost "see" into the darkness behind my eyes. And everytime i get this close i start to see a bright ball in the center of my vision. Weird stuff!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I found this thread to be extremely interesting. I have not read every post though. Can someone give any tips for a beginner who wants to do this? I have somewhat experienced this through other means . I have downloaded the book the OP gave and it does seem quite lengthy though I will read it once I have the chance. Which chapters/parts are most notable?

edit: I should read through all of the thread first I think

I also want to add something. How do people know that this is not just mass hysteria? How do I know that this is not a placebo effect for instance? I am not against it or anything but I just want to make sure that this is real if I want to research further.

It seems that you can only do a preparation only once and if you mess up it is the only chance you have or something. So I mean what is the best technique to follow?
edit on 2-4-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Obviously i dont know if that is the same experience. But it seems similar. Anyways dosent seem paranormal in nature to me

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15
reply to post by Agarta

Re-post. Anythoughts Agarta? Your seem to know what you talking about.

OP, I want to personally thank you for posting the manuel on-line. I have followed the Sagan's advice and meditating everyday(the first two times using the awaking technique) and have been blown away by its effectiveness.

I tapped into something strong even the first time, my entire body was pulsing with energy. Afterwards I had a very distinct soreness right between my eyes. I wasn't expecting that, but some tangible proof to me that it is working out that area of the eye.

Every meditation since has been amazing with the last one sending my slightly spiraling into the air when attuning to the astral space(dark purple). Once after finishing a meditation I began to look in the mirror and focus on the eye(both mentally and with my actual eyes) The results were amazing. I saw little red obs coming from my forehead and shooting off somewhere, my face bagan to morph into someone else, and then I began to see multiple spirals of luminous light coming out of my "eye" like a ray of some sort of wonderful light.

Again, thank you for the post, if you want to talk about this anymore send me a letter or something, because this is fascinating to me.

Sorry for the delay in this response. The third eye is the Pineal gland. People believe your sight to come from between your eyes. If you focus on that area attempting to open it you are sending a lot of energy to your forehead. Thus the pain and or head aches.

This is going to sound strange and it will take a little while to achieve it but here it goes.

While focusing on your goal shift your consciousness to the back of your scull. The gland is at the base of the scull at the top of the spine. It feels strange to shift you consciousness to the back but once you succeed you will have no doubt you have succeeded. It feels like you are using a different part of your brain. The visuals will be sharper and more detailed without the pain.

It sounds like you are moving forward I hope this helps you take the next step into your consciousness.

Agarta

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
reply to post by chelley

dunno, sure it isn't your imagination? sure is a crazy powerful thing imagination..

It would help if you quoted what part your referring to, but let us speak a little about Imagination.

Many people confuse Imagination as being a source of deception when meditating, however this is not entirely the case, because if you take into account "WHAT IS IMAGINATION" ?

It is the process of the mind which allows creation or manifesting of information into some structure that serves a purpose, be it fantasy or assembly of real data which has been accumulated by knowledge through the exploration of the LIGHT.

LIGHT, as in truth of what is in the universe, all knowledge. Many of us carry the pieces of information in our DNA from past lives, and during the ascension process part of our evolution is in re-assembling memory from past lives into a structure to help us remember who we are. Earth is commonly referred to as being "THE LIVING LIBRARY" You can do some Google searches on this topic if you wish.

Imagination is part of the brains process of assembly for trying to put some of the fragmentary pieces together, a great deal of our memory has been lost in what is called JUNK DNA this happened thousands of years ago in a time when we last had Nuclear WARS on earth, the ATOMIC bomb is not new, do some searches for Ancient Atomic Knowledge, you should be able to pull up a fair number of results.

During those times a great deal of what we once were was lost in these wars, as our DNA was shattered and ever since that time our soul has been attempting to re-construct our past physical memories as well as those that served our special abilities which we are now re-discovering.

Imagination is when you see all kinds of fragmentary data most often in dreams, it being either symbolic in helping you to re-attain something you lost which you may need, or another part of the healing process.

The brain is a remarkable thing, it works while we are sleeping to re-construct a lot of what is missing so IMAGINATION is in a way like the ERROR CORRECTION algorithm of a CD player trying to fill in the missing blanks. However this is just a very small fraction of it's capabilities.

We are all DIVINE beings, and have been attacked many times in our history, pardon my PUN but I would like to use the analogy of the car from the movie CRISTINE that keeps coming back after it is wrecked, our body is very good at repairing itself as you know. Our memory has also been severely damaged by the Ancient Nuclear wars, which not only fragmented our DNA but also our soul memories their is some data on this if you dig around for it.

So Imagination is really not offensive to me as you may now understand because also during contact with spiritual beings they actually USE our imagination to help us to built the REAL picture let me explain.

During meditation while in contact with the higher realms and through knowledge of The Akashic Records, Our imagination plays a key role in filtering through the data based on what we already hold within it is possible to build up a picture of what the message is that comes from spirit. What usually happens with me is I receive a series of pictures which seem random and do not make a lot of sense to me at first and my imagination assembles them to make up an accurate representation of the message, if I get it wrong the first time I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach that tells me it's wrong, then another image will come to help clue me in, During sleep and after waking, we are often advised to write down our dreams and reflect upon them later at which time imagination fills in the missing pieces and helps to build the actual message until it feels right to us, if wrong I feel a sick feeling so I know it's wrong, if it's right I get a buzz like OMG it's that excitement type energy I get when the message is correct and it often makes me smile.

But this is NOT always the case, as with channellings the message can flow straight through using images and thought's stored already in our subconscious mind to produce the message that spirit wants to deliver to us, and this kind of spontaneous message might not even register with us emotionally until (IF Recorded) we listen to it later our selves..

Most mediums will tell you that to be a good psychic you need to have a good amount of personal life experiences i.e. enough pieces of the jigsaw with which to be able to be a good intuitive psychic reader / medium.

If your life has lacked a lot of life experiences then the EMPATHIC regions of the mind may not be able to truly represent the message the spirit wishes to bring across to the recipient, in most cases a loved one who has passed over into spirit will choose a MEDIUM who has the best ability to CONVEY the message across to a loved one such as at a spiritual church.

All the best Michelle xxxx
edit on 3-4-2011 by chelley because: missed a link out

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What you have to do, is train your imagination, when you imagination looks through your third eye, then basically, you create a "lucid dream" combined with a hallucination, in other words, you learn how to choose what you see, or choose the level at which you see. If you are afraid, then you see negative things, if you are in a state of curiousity then you see interesting things etc etc. Most of what you see with your third eyes will be initially the realms of the "past" or things that "have" happened. When you advance your awareness, you will start to see the upper planes, the realm of where things "could" happen. If you focus your being accuratley enough, you will be able to see the interdimensional realm and the full extent of this reality, where things "are" happening, although there is always a interchangeable differential between the time phases of entities in different perceptual domains.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks for the assistance Agarta.

I don't know if you read the book posted by the op, but the author (Sagan) agrees with your theory of the location of the third eye. He says basically it is a colum from the area between the eyes back through the pineal gland, finishing through the back of the skull.

I took your advice and became aware at the back of the skull yesterday and I agreee that it works also. I was just looking at the sky and began to see many brilliant dots of white light flying through the sky, some like shooting stars and others just floating around and flying, kind of like a group of gnats. It was very interesting. Thoughts on what this may be?

Every day I can feel become more aware. It is refreshing to say the least. As always, your input is greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is a briljant thread
It is an intresting subject I find, would like to read more about it.

Does anyone have advice on good informative (e)books ?

I am better at reading a valueable book, rather than a 32 page thread.

edit on 4-4-2011 by ShawHawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by ShawHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShawHawk

You can start with the book I wrote on the subject. You can download it here for free.
www.ziddu.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

Originally posted by yoyoma15
reply to post by Agarta

I took your advice and became aware at the back of the skull yesterday and I agreee that it works also. I was just looking at the sky and began to see many brilliant dots of white light flying through the sky, some like shooting stars and others just floating around and flying, kind of like a group of gnats. It was very interesting. Thoughts on what this may be?

Yes. You may have what are called floaters. Check this page out : www.allaboutvision.com...

It kind of sounds like what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Actually it happend again yesterday, and I am starting to think that I am seeing small dust particles in the sky because it has been very windy here. But I am certain I wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't been practicing this technique.

I recommend you read the first three chapters of the book the OP posted (page two) and see how the "awakening" excercise works for you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

These are

white blood cells in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.
en.wikipedia.org...

They are very common however I believe that it is one of the first examples of awareness. Simply acknowledging them in sight means that you are beginning to "see". I hope this helps.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShawHawk
Does anyone have advice on good informative (e)books ?
I am better at reading a valueable book, rather than a 32 page thread.
Why don't you read the ebook that the OP is talking about?
Here you go:

Originally posted by pellian
I'll post the technique. download this book
www.clairvision.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I have floaters, and they arent what this person is describing.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the book advices so far.

The book of OP, I am looking for something more introductionary, this at first glance seems to focus on alot of techniques etc.

I will save it for future references.

edit on 5-4-2011 by ShawHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawHawk
Thanks for the book advices so far.

The book of OP, I am looking for something more introductionary, this at first glance seems to focus on alot of techniques etc.

I will save it for future references.

The book IMO is actually quite amazing, if one takes their time reading, then practicing these techniques slowly, one will find changes.

Take for instance the simple breathing exercise in the OP's book, and focusing on the back of the throat, lower area. Very powerful and very definite results.

Taking this book slowly for sure

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Was just a guess. Most people don't know what floaters are. I have floaters .. usually they are transparent dots that float when I look at the sky or towards any light source.

Thank you, I will most certainly read those chapters.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hi,

I've been following this thread since the beginning, great exchange!! Here's my story about ten years ago I dabbled in Astral Projection, and while I've no memory at all of what I did, I'm sure I managed it once. When I woke up I'd such a feeling of energy it was amazing. After this experience I stopped however (because in reality I'm quite the scaredy cat!! Thanks to seeing the Thriller video when I was 4 years old.) as I felt if I wasn't ready to face what lurks in the lower planes
Last night however I was battling an uncomfortable moment of sleep paralysis, suddenly I remembered all I've read here and elsewhere and stopped fighting it. I composed myself and concentrated on projecting. The feeling I got was like instaney moving at an INCREDIBLE speed, then I stopped as I still don't feel confident enough to face the lower planes. However I came composed myself once more and did it again, stopping myself once more and coming back!! I felt very happy, but at the same time upset that I didn't really let myself go. While projecting I conciously kept my "eyes" closed so as not to see anything undesirable!! Damn you Michael Jackson!
Any tips on overcoming such fear anyone?? Can anyone relate to the fellings I described?? Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarpeym

fear is a tough one to conquer. The only way to do it is fill yourself with love and joy then hit it head on.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks Agarta, that I must do It's hard though. Can you tell me if the feeling I got of jetting off seem familiar to you?? Thank you very much! You've been a great help on this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join