It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
consider that when you do this type of focus/mediation you are building suble bodies and the physical structures that are association with the third eye. some people might gain the ability to see ghosts, other tell the future and some to just see lights and thats it. You will want to have some sort of intention of what you want to accomplish before you begin

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
hi,ive noticed that if you have your third eye open people have been mentioning that you should balance the energy so you dont get overactive chakras,ok theres meditations to balance chakras that is clear,im wondering if anyone here has bothered to try yoga to balance the energys,surely with balancing the energys through meditation and yoga combined you would remain very balanced and highly tuned,another question id like to ask if anyone has any information,i noticed that nearly all third eye opening meditations came from hindu yogo and kundalini meditation,i havent found any teachings from bhudda on opening the third eye,also if theres no teachings on opening the third eye in bhudda teachings then how did bhudda manage to open this third eye,is bhudda teaching a very different kind of meditation or what? i have a book ill read on bhudda meditation but as of yet i dont know much about bhudda meditation,i know his meditation is called loving kindness or something and mindfulness ,are these so different than
other meditation tecniques,thanks for sharing everyone

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

I'm afraid the argument you've posed holds little merit. I never said anything about meditation causing anything negative, nor did I mean to come across as though I were a "fearmonger". In fact, I believe I stated that hasty and ill-guided action has caused hardship in my life and in the lives of those close to me. If I did sound overly-dramatic, it was due to the fact that I had witnessed a seizure within forty-eight hours of my previous post.

The only things I actively encourage are proper spelling, objective introspection, and caution when using primal forces of nature like a tinker toy. In other words, if you don't know what you're doing, learn before you act. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

ok peace man,maybe you can explain in detail what you did wrong starting off that has given you these problems,and what you would have done differently if you would have known the knowledge previously,surely whatever mistakes you have made at the start could be rectified,i mean just because you were not ready at the start and where maybe a bit hasty not knowing what you where dealing with,does this mean that you are forever to be tormented with outside forces that are even affecting the people around you,seems like your saying that your haunted to some extent by evil forces,are you saying you summoned them and they wont go away,why not explain in exact detail,so its like your saying you didnt ground yourself properly or guard yourself properly so now these entities are forever to twart you and your famliy,or maybe its not entities at all,my your mind and soul wasnt spiritually ready to deal with the spiritual realm so it damaged people you know as they also got connected somehow,its all very vague really,i would like exact details,what discipline you where studying and tecniques by whose teaching ect,thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
just one more thing,im trying to read as much as i can about opening third eye and meditation,how to protect oneself,as i opened my 3rd eye without attempting to,i was doing visual meditations for relaxation and to train myself to be able to mentally visualise obects clearly,i was putting my eyes upwards about 20 degrees as the book i was reading was telling me that it initiates alpha brain wave,i had no idea that my 3rd eye was going to open,its just that when my 3rd eye did open i didnt know what was going on,i typed fluttering on forhead and pulsing bright lights in google,and 3rd eye opening came up on the search,i was meditating for 5 weeks,so i didnt open my 3rd eye on purpose or intentionally,i never even knew what 3rd eye opening was untill it happened,so what will i do now,will i read for a few months without strengthening my 3rd eye so that i will be very knowledgeable or will i keep training it and strengthening it,am i following in your footsteps making the same mistakes as you made ?????

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Forgive me if I'm brief; I just wrote all of this and my internet decided to disconnect in mid-send.

To answer your second post first, I seriously doubt you did anything like I was speaking of in my previous posts; you should certainly expect your third eye to open unexpectedly while learning how to control it. Its normal; you need to learn how to turn it on and off consciously, though.
A brief runthrough of the forementioned mistakes I made is a little difficult. Basically, have you ever had that feeling like you shouldn't turn around, like your life would change if you did? It happened when I was twelve; I had the feeling, turned, and saw some sort of entity in the shadows which rushed at me when I shone a light at it. My first mistake was not saying anything then; I waited five more years to speak to anybody, during which more things than I can list occurred within my home. At seventeen I began finding and meeting with other sensitives, two of which came to my home; I had labored under the belief that I was insane until that point when they both perceived the presences within the house. After that we learned from each other, practiced our skills; we wanted to know exactly what we were capable of doing. In that time I allowed myself to be swayed to participate in experiments which undoubtedly are wrong; we more or less lured spirits to attempt target practice. We thought there was a danger to be fought, and as more dangers emerged, we were unaware that we were causing every bit of the trouble.
When any one person uses their third eye a specific energy is used by the body, and a specific energy signature can be perceived by others. This signature gets stronger when more sensitives group together, especially in group activities of a metaphysical nature. In other words, grouping nearly twenty clairvoyants into one small building five times a week is a good way to attract unwanted attention from the other side. The result of the constant onset of events was that no two people could agree on which action to take; some wanted to fight, and learn new ways to fight, others wanted to attempt communication (a universally risky idea), and others still wanted to ignore what was happening, thinking that our focusing on spirits was giving them license to appear. At the end of it I broke contact with them all, and since have pretty much been trying to ignore that aspect of my life.

Returning to something I had previously said about energy signatures; there is one constant to remember when attempting anything, including the act of opening your third eye. All of these things require energy which must be repaid in time. I suppose its just another force of balance in the universe, but it can get tricky to predict and may require action of its own. For example, the amount of energy required to see an aura is roughly equal to the amount of energy required to remotely alter another human's emotional state. Seeing another's aura may cause your mood to alter suddenly; while some think this is because of empathy, it is more directly from the energy exchange which just took place. On the larger scale, if one were somehow able to alter the weather, as in make it rain, it would result in a corresponding drought in another area. One must have an acute knowledge of one's self and surroundings, and the relationships between these things, before attempting any sort of non-observational techniques.
On that note, finally, I have an exercise to suggest. You see, most people are more familiar with their bedrooms than anywhere else; it is where we recharge, dream, and must feel our safest. Based upon that, most people probably know where everything in their bedroom is located. If you want to try my technique out, you need only to light-proof your bedroom. If you happen to have a street lamp outside, a piece of poster-board usually does the trick. Once this is done, go to the light-switch and take a quick look around at your room. Turn off the lights and take a moment to adjust; relax, and envision your room as it was when the lights were still on. Now, at a comfortable rate, move around the room; don't just wander, have your goal and intention in mind. Listen to every sound, feel everything with your feet, and make certain you keep your eyes relaxed but open. If this works for you as it has for me, you should begin to perceive a sort of energy-shadow over every object in the room with which you can accurately see; focus on your hands for a second, keep your breathing steady, and basically explore. Its not like you'll have perfect nightvision or anything, but ever since I learned this I haven't stubbed a toe in the dark. The point of the exercise is to learn vision independent of eyesight; any physicist could tell you that our sight is composed of reflected light particles. Beyond that, its good for building confidence (being sure of your footing in pitch darkness is not to be sneezed at), and its good for beating fear. Trust me, the ability to perceive a spirit in pitch darkness and not fear is more useful than most will admit.

I suppose I'll part with a word of advice, being poor at ending these things. The world of the metaphysical is best treated like a well-guarded museum; you can look, learn, and come and go as you please, but you can't touch, and only the fools steal.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malfeitor

Forgive me if I'm brief...

Looking back over my post, I can't believe I thought that was short. No more coffee.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
But is is far better to see than to feel. Do the exercises enough and you will see the spirits. Feeling can be subjective and false. close your eyes and you will observe energy patterns

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

interesting story you told me about the group of sensitives you where hanging out with,did you do yogo to balance and gain energy,also did you meditate on your chakras to gain energy and make sure your chakras are unblocked,also im not really interested in seeing ghosts,theres no advantage for me of seeing ghosts,im not wanting a paranormal zoo that i can just look at ghosts,you where saying that communicating is risky,but theres a lot of clarvoyants making a living from communicating with spirits which is a source of income to them which is an advantage for them,thats a reason why somebody would train there 3rd eye,to communicate with spirits so they can help other people who might have a family member who died recently who the famliy would like to get in contact with them one last time ect,im also not sure if i would like to contact spirits,i dont think i would like it it would freak me out if i was seeing spirits or talking to spirits,id would much rather just having some psychic abilities and being able to lucid dream would be another thing i would like,if i train my 3rd eye can i pick and choose what advantages i want ,can i train my 3rd eye so that i wont see spirits or talk to spirits,but yet be able to have psychic abilities with no risk factor of spirits turning up in my bedroom for a menacing chat,thanks again for your posts

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i already have a little fear of darkness probably from watching paranormal activity 1 and 2 i dont think ill go watch the third movie lol,that exercise you where telling me to do i dont think ill try that,i dont like walking around in the dark at all,i always make sure my lights are turned on,because im meditating and reading posts about ghosts it was given me a eriee feeling,but im ok with a light turned on lol,also if there was a ghost in the darkness i would prefare not to see him it would freak me out,seems to be a lot of evil spirits hanging around your house,is there no way to just attract the good spirits and make sure no evil spirits pop in to your life?the furthest i would go is communicating to good spirits but how would a person filter out the bad sprits,i think its better if i just dont see or have contact with spirits,would much prefare to to talk to my inner guide which i have not spoken to yet,i mean if i saw a hostile ghost i think it would push me over the edge,wouldnt be able to handle that type of experience

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
think I have a beard now

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ok so I have opened the chakra between the eyebrows(3rd eye)takes me about 10 minutes to reach the purple space,then I see a vortex,so what's the next thing I should try and achieve anybody pls give some ideas,this is as far as I've got I'm about 4 months meditating,thanks everyone

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365
ok so I have opened the chakra between the eyebrows(3rd eye)takes me about 10 minutes to reach the purple space,then I see a vortex,so what's the next thing I should try and achieve anybody pls give some ideas,this is as far as I've got I'm about 4 months meditating,thanks everyone

You should now do chapter 16 of the book the neti exercise Suck up water into your nose. The water will cleanse your sinuses of etheric dregs which will inhibit further development of the third eye.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
ah ok I'll do that,I was just going to practice in order from chapter to chapter,omg so much training and exercises to master,I mean sensing all the meridians seems so hard to accomplish,think I need a master to help me,my goodness me,finding it hard to get time on my own to do this stuff,2 young babies running around the place no quiet time lol

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Hi pillian,if I open my crown chakra will it help my third eye to function better?is it a good idea,hmmm the only chakra I'm sure of that's open is my 3rd eye

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
don't go chapter to chapter. it is real hard to get your meridians functioning. Do the neti for three weeks before you do the friction exercises. Before you do any exercise do a quick 3rd eye connect and take a cold shower. try to imagine vibration on your body before you step into the water then tune into the flowing water.

here is the plan

quick 30 second connect> shower> neti> main exercise for 30 minutes

The cold shower opens up your etheric pathways and removes toxins the neti does the same. The neti exercise is very important becuase when you do the 3rd eye exercise it leaves psychic residue in your sinus passages. the water cleans it up. if you don't do it you will get a bad headache.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You must work on your heart chakra as soon as you see lights when not meditating.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Post the technique, what you may call "bothered" others will call enlightened. Please, do share the knowledge that you have come across.

I couldn't agree more! C'mon OP!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I already posted it. please see page 2 for the DL link,

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I already posted it. please see page 2 for the DL link,

Sorry sir... kind of jumped the gun there

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join