I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarpeym

Perfectly normal you are doing just fine, your welcome thats why I'm here, keep me posted on your results and feel free to ask questions.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I am treating this thread as now a blog for experiences that people are having after using the methods in the OP's book. I finally got into the "vortex" (the fourth phase of the meditation) and felt the energy spinning and spiraling me around, some times to the point of having to hold on to my knees with my hands or I would fall backwards. After becoming very still I was taken into a tunnel of light, of all colors but mostly green. I couldn't really get into it too deep, because I kept thinking about it and trying to understand it, then i would get pulled out. also when i was in the tunnel my third eye was twitching like crazy.

Now, even when not meditating I see rainbow like colors and brightness surrounding the trees in my back yard. Are these auras?

Interested to hear others experiences because this is all very new to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

See U2U

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

science itself NEEDS independent confirmation..
post the process
edit on 3/23/11 by darrman because: satisfaction .... brings us back...
Listen to the scientist. He's cute look at his profile pic.

Anything else is short of this side of Kentucky and sure as hell not made for the witches toes.
edit on 7-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

Hi,

How long did it take you to get to this point, and how many [or which] exercise(s) you did before your 3rd eye starts to do the work?

I ask because I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I wanna keep on making these throat vibrations that sounds like a cow mooing and snoring.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've only read through and practiced 3 chapters, but the results have me dumbfounded.

I have seen the "eye". A few times.

I also sensed/felt/"saw" red and blue orbs a half mile before there was a police officer gunning under an overpass that usually has no police. He didn't have his lights on and it was a motorcycle during the day, no way I actually saw them.

I was kissing my fiancee during lovemaking (TMI, sorry) and saw hundreds of illuminated blue strings of light coming from my face to his and passing back. It was amazing. I can't even begin to give it justice with words.

I have been feeling more and just letting it happen. I think I am ready for the fourth chapter soon. Taking it slow because of what an impact it's already had on me. BTW, I am female. I am not sure if this makes a difference, but perhaps dominant gender energy shifts vision.

All the Best to everyone! See you on the other side.

P.S. The first night I did it, I woke up with a big pimple smack dab where the third eye energy is felt. I never get pimples especially on my forehead. You can make a triangle from my eyes to it. I think this is a very strange coincidence.
edit on 8-4-2011 by donatellanator because: o_o

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
Hi,

How long did it take you to get to this point, and how many [or which] exercise(s) you did before your 3rd eye starts to do the work?

I ask because I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I wanna keep on making these throat vibrations that sounds like a cow mooing and snoring.

I think the better approach is to move slowly and without expectation.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

hello Agarta

I have read the whole thread about this third eye thing and I wanted to ask you for opionion because I saw you done a great contribution to this thread and have a wide knolwedge.

this whole thread is very interesting to me, and I am very new to whole this thing, although I didnt get to this thread by coincidence

1)so in a way I think of human body and soul as a ultimate and perfect machine, with great potentials to unlock. I got some knolwedge from medicine but I want to keep my questions as simple possible - as I understood, the pineal gland (third eye) is one of the main subjects here so the thing is - I know that human body itself produces various hormones/substances that can cause our brain/body to work in many different ways. The pineal gland derivates for example a hormone - melatonin, whic can be often found in psychedelic drugs like '___' and others. So by different routines and workouts you can stimulate your body to produce more, lets say, melatonine, which could be compareable to natural way of getting this drug into you. Because of the amount at first you start to see some lower level hallucinations, and perhaps act schisophrenic. This I find very similar to people that are on drugs.
This effect however can be a great feeling, but also a horrific nightmare, and I remember a friend of mine that was usin '___' telling me that sometimes he has a "good or bad trip", meaning good - great feelings, bad - for example he was seeing witch hunting him and he was running throughout the old part of our town like crazy.
How can you say that all the feelings/perceptions/abilities you are getting from lets say practicing exercises from that pdf file on page 2 or stiimulating third eye are not only hallucinations/schisophrenia. The more you get into it the greater and/or more severe it can get.
Im asking all this because these 2 things remind me of each other (drugs and exercises) and from my experience drugs (narcotics) can have some benefits, but downside is huge and its a great problem in the society. Also I saw a brain magnetic resonance picture of my friend and couple of his friends and they litteraly had holes in their brains because of drugs use. They gained nothing good, and today they arent really able to live a normal life; they are plants-like and need to be taken care of.
2)I feel confident about myself, I think Im a well balanced person both physically and mentally and I was thinking of trying to do some of exercises myself, easy and step by step, if I make sure they are healthy and they dont make me delusional or crazy. I definantely want to advance myself spiritually and on every whay possible in order to understand world and universe around me better and to be a better person and maybe help others if possible. what age do you find apropriate for starting this practice and is there any way or test that can tell me if I am ready for such thing?
3)I read a pdf file from page 2 only briefly and just couple of topics, and although its very informative, on some of the topics its more than strange. for example it says in one part that I shouldnt waste my time reading the whole thing and gathering informations - instead i should immidiately begin wiht a hard practice and exercises. i find that and many other lines manipulative and ignorant, and how come some extra information about whole thing can do bad to me? author quoted this: "Wasted time is known by God." - how can he tell if I am wasting my time? perhaps it is my way? only god can tell if my time is wasted. pushing me into dark and unknown seem like with not good intetions, I mean it will definantely be unknown road but why is he insisting in this? what do you think about it?
4)on this thread I see some people talking about demons/angels/some mythological creatures (at least mythological to me) so I was interested, could someone, that is not raised in for example in christian spirit, or any religious surroundings, lets say comunist kid born in china, can that kid dream of demons/mythological creatures/jesus christ and other things, since he never heard of them? is it not logical to say that all those things are given to us as a gift we can not return and they are simulation to our thoughts since we are kids, so this is why they are present - because we are taught of them? and they dont even have to be necessarily existing?

I am sorry for writing a wall of text, I will undertand if you dont feel like answering to it
also I am very sorry for many grammar and spelling mistakes i have made writing it, and not spending much time trying to correct them.

wish you all the best, and thanks in advance
edit on 9-4-2011 by battleship because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Im finding the PDF file fascinating, and am reading through the whole thread right now.

But one thing Im just not understanding in the PDF, is this "throat friction" thing, and doing a search on the internet, apparently not many other people are getting it either!

So far Ive been able to make a distorted purring type sound, and a wheezing type sound, neither of which I think are the right thing! That sound file example I listened to, and it didnt help at all!

Ive read that further in the book Sagan says its not all that important and you can do a humming sound as well which would be effective, but Im still curious about this "throat friction" thing that hardly anyone seems to be able to do. Anyone got any tips for this?
edit on 9-4-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

It's not a strong vibration. Try to feel it and give it time. I personally breathe in and out feeling it in my lower throat with my mouth slightly open and sometimes my tongue pressed to the roof of my mouth. It sounds like a very soft toned darth vader. It isn't important to do it exactly right, it is to make you aware of your larynx and subconsciously focus on it and building its energy. It helps make opening the 3rd eye easier, since most get stuck in the gut chakra.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I found that making a purring sound from your lower throat really works well. there is one tell tale sign that you are making progress and that is lights you see when it is dark or your eyes are closed tight. if you do not see lights reread the pdf and do the exercises properly.

It is very critical that you really want to make progress. any sot of apprehension will block any sort of awakening that you might get. It has been a long 14 months since i started. some awareness's come and go you have to accept that you might not be able to see auras anymore when you practice. other perceptions such as reading minds might also develop for a while and go away.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thanks for sharing. This seems to be a bit too hard for me but I'll keep trying.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Thanks. I think I might be getting it, but Im going to just have to go with what I got and not obsess over it. Close enough I guess

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Have you, by chance, been able to see what air is made up out of? lol Sorry if that sounds a bit weird. But air components... they look like... twinkling molecules of slightly different variations of silver. They cover the sky with the depth of the ocean but those particular ones can only be seen outside. Different ones are seen in the house. Have you seen this before?

[forgive me if you've mentioned this earlier in the thread. Am subbing so I can read through it tomorrow].

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debunker75
reply to post by pellian

Have you, by chance, been able to see what air is made up out of? lol Sorry if that sounds a bit weird. But air components... they look like... twinkling molecules of slightly different variations of silver. They cover the sky with the depth of the ocean but those particular ones can only be seen outside. Different ones are seen in the house. Have you seen this before?

[forgive me if you've mentioned this earlier in the thread. Am subbing so I can read through it tomorrow].

Air is a composition of nitrogen, oxygen and smaller parts of other gasses. stars twinkle because of the different refractive index of heated layers high up. what i experienced looked like a huge floater int e shape of an animal that was sitting on my bed. it went away in a second. that's what theses creatures resembled. if you could change matter so that light passes though it but is denser that is what you would get..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Air is a composition of nitrogen, oxygen and smaller parts of other gasses. stars twinkle because of the different refractive index of heated layers high up. what i experienced looked like a huge floater int e shape of an animal that was sitting on my bed. it went away in a second. that's what theses creatures resembled. if you could change matter so that light passes though it but is denser that is what you would get..

Do you think these creatures that you saw are real or a figment of your mind ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Debunker75

Funny I described seeing those a few posts back. I am glad I am not the only one. Lately i have been seeing strong auras from trees. Now when I close my eyes, the eye becomes visible even when I am not concentrating. It seems to be like Pandora's Box, it is open, and it isn't going to shut back down again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

I too have been having great results from the techniques in the book. Keep posting your experiences or U2U me with them, because I am interested to hear what others are experiencing also. I have found the "vortex" portion of the meditation can be very intense at times, sometimes spinning so fast and in wide circles that my hip flexer muscles become sore.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I think they could be real.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I did the first meditation last night. I did feel a small tingling on the third eye, and during the motionless phase I saw intense purple haze, some pretty bright. It seemed to be pulsing too. Seems effective.

Ive always seen this dark purple haze when theres no light around though... do others always normally see this? When it got brighter and more intense, thats never really happened before though.

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join