It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by Sabreblade
This is new to me.
I have always been told that opening your third eye was a good thing.
Enlightenment and all that.

Problem with it is that it will cause lots and lots of problems, like unable to sleep, total lack of intrest for this life, like unable to work or hold a job. In stead of making you flexible, you will become like a rock.

It's what forced opening of the mind will do to you, monks either budists or whatever other form of people that practice this take years of practice and meditation to do it in a proper way I guess.
All this crap with binular beats and solfego frequncies will only mess up your mind, it will damage it, it's just like rushing things, taking steroids for example to inflate your body in an artificial way
edit on 26-3-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

Dis-association is common when experiencing a non-dualistic modality. A common mistake is to not ground yourself in your own values and morals. These are not the absolutes that you may be aware of, but rather the spirit of these values and morals. It's only when these are applied to situations do they express themselves as absolutes.

If one journeys out into the infinite mind, without staying rooted, then their values and entire self can get swept away with the ego. These values are a choice, even if we do not know it is, and a choice is made every instant. The instant you make a different choice, you change. We all have the power to change at any instant, this is the power of choice, which extends to choosing our ego and values.

Also many people only know and only experiance life through the ego. Hence when the release it, become dis-illusioned and lost, as they are finding that they are nothing other then their ego. To become more then the ego is a choice as well.

edit on 29-3-2011 by satnam because: add some stuff

edit on 29-3-2011 by satnam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
OP, I want to personally thank you for posting the manuel on-line. I have followed the Sagan's advice and meditating everyday(the first two times using the awaking technique) and have been blown away by its effectiveness.

I tapped into something strong even the first time, my entire body was pulsing with energy. Afterwards I had a very distinct soreness right between my eyes. I wasn't expecting that, but some tangible proof to me that it is working out that area of the eye.

Every meditation since has been amazing with the last one sending my slightly spiraling into the air when attuning to the astral space(dark purple). Once after finishing a meditation I began to look in the mirror and focus on the eye(both mentally and with my actual eyes) The results were amazing. I saw little red obs coming from my forehead and shooting off somewhere, my face bagan to morph into someone else, and then I began to see multiple spirals of luminous light coming out of my "eye" like a ray of some sort of wonderful light.

Again, thank you for the post, if you want to talk about this anymore send me a letter or something, because this is fascinating to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Hi Agarta

It seems to me like you are having extensive knowledge in this topic. I have a question. I am having an experience when i lay down on my back and start praying i enter some sort of meditative state and i am not able to lift my head from where it is (not even an inch) and can not open my eyes. When i stop praying or when i am in the meditative state and not thinking of anything i would just open my eyes and lift my head like i am instructed by someone or something. I also get vibrations all over my body and i start shaking. This happens on and off and least 5-10 seconds and stops by it self and happens several times while i am bounded to the bed. I don't have epilepsy if the shaking might sound like that to you, they happen only when i pray. Could you please you or anybody else explain to me what might be happening.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

When someone begins the practice of Astral Projection or relaxes the body to the point of Astral Projection the Astral Body begins to separate itself from the body. This is experienced by not being able to move( which is simply your body is asleep and not receiving direction from the brain and is called a waking sleep). You will then experience a shaking or spinning sensation (the actual sensation of separation). In your case you are feeling the shaking. Your fear of not understanding is what "snaps" you out of it. If your desire is to Astral Project you must make it through this stage. Continue to relax, allow the shaking, and feel yourself lifting. You may experience "Creatures" do not fear they are there to help. The shaking will stop when you "snap" out of it or your succeed in Projecting. Once you are separated you are free to "travel". The more you do this and succeed the less you will notice the shaking and it will no longer happen as you become more proficient at it. I hope this answers you question to your satisfaction. If not go ahead and ask others. I will be glad to help.

Agarta

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you Agarta, that was helpful. I was a bit confused by that happening simply because my intention was not to make astral projection. I have never read about it in dept or being interested in it, although i know what it is. I believe in these kind of things of course, but my simple intention was to pray to God. I am Christian Orthodox and was simply praying for well being and cleaning of my soul and protection from negative influences and negativeness in general in my live. In addition, i want to tell you that the shaking has been happening for a year now but since i have always standing while doing it i was not aware of the not being able to move. When i stand i bent backwards, and my eyes are in direction towards the sky (not doing the bending by my will, but its like something is pulling me in that position) and shake. As far for the complete relaxation i want to share with you that the day before yesterday at the and of it after a few wakenings i closed my eyes and my head fixed to the pillow as usual, i was looking at the complete darkness much darker than when you normally close your eyes and saw i with light orb like but little misshapen moving from right to left and than it fixed and started enlarging and i chickened out and snapped out of it, cause the first thought on my mind was that it is the tunnel that people speak of when they die. I am not saying it was it, it just looked like that to me. Anyway, since my intention was not astral projecting but simple prayer what is the purpose in that case?

P.S. I am not a classical religious nut, just a normal guy that believes in God and higher powers.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

The tunnel is another part of the separation. It seems to me, by your description, that you may be being "called" Your faith will help you to decide to answer.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Agarta, please explain called. I am i bit scared now. Called as in dieing?

My first language is not English and i am not picking on the soft print.
edit on 31-3-2011 by vistina because: To explain better

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

You may not be a

classical religious nut
but I can tell your faith is strong. Those who believe strongly and follow the path of God are sometimes "called" to service. God does not call you to ascend(physical Death) he just does it, but when it comes to service he "asks" because he has given free will. It is up to you to accept his calling or not. Fill your heart with Love and the Joy of his light and answer by allowing him to "Talk" to you. If I am wrong a heart of Love and Joy will protect you as this is Gods promise.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Kindly thank you Agarta, you have been most helpful. Yes, you are right about the faith. I have couple of principles like no jealousy, no hurting others souls and not doing or feeling anything that can hurt mine. and doing that for the purpose of growing spiritually and ending reincarnated on some better planet or heaven, not because i am afraid of being punished by God or somebody if i do something wrong. Anyway, i'll try to listen next time when i am "called".

If you have some other advice that might help me, please tell me, if i am not taking too much of your time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

Please let me know what happens or how it goes. If you do not want to post the experiences on the forum feel free to U2U me. I am glad to help contact me anytime you feel the need.

Agarta

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Sure i will. My intention originally was to U2U but when i press send ATS replied me that i am not allowed to send messages if i don't have 20 posts. Maybe, if you send me first i would be able to reply to you. So i decided to use the forum and i apologize to the OP if i have take this thread on the wrong track, but when i read your posts Agarta i just felt that you might know something.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

That cracked me up! Good luck in your study! Will love to hear the findings!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The third eye is realizing one's true nature, there is nothing to regret about it, it may seem uncomfortable at first but that feeling passes when one realizes the superior nature of the third eye. Enlightened individuals are outsiders until they get used to the journey, like those who escape Plato's caves and walk into the sunlight, when they return to the cave they have a hard time seeing the shadows the other members of the cave can see easily, in this manner the enlightened person is not "worldly" and seems like an invalid when it comes to ways of the establishment.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That is why it is important to stay balanced ? stay grounded, something that takes a lot of effort, who ever wants it two ways for preserving the self. Each time I meditate I can sense it that I'm becoming an alien to this world, my perception changes like air, I feel I can't focus on day routine, like cleaning, doing stuff, working. Then after I make physical effort I feel refreshed and I'm able to carry on as usual.

Did you know you can come to a point where you want to kill your self after years of meditation ? where you no longer care, where you toss out your self and become a zombie machine, empty.
This is due to the extremes of quieting the mind too much to the point where you no longer care, you no longer are, your concept, you are gone. If proper precautions are not taken like grounding very good then doing this over time can become dangerous.

edit on 31-3-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I believe This is a consequence of understanding that the true understandings of the physical mundane day to day life really is inconsequential in the aspect of spiritual growth. I do not condone suicide as an answer to fixing it. Once this was reached by me, I remembered the Love and Light of the Spiritual existence and found joy in helping others, this brought me out of the backwards feeling of depression. It is simply another test to ensure your lessons learned.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Since this guys not answering anyones questions I thought I might help some of you to approach this state of being, but unlike this person I will give you some PROOF and sources as well.

Everyone here has the right to choose their own destiny I will not deny someone the knowledge to do this,
I will share my experience the good and the bad and let people decide for themselves.

Please read everything because there is reprocussions to this,
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Also like the person who started this thread I will also give you a warning, a very real, very severe warning, this isn't a joke, this isn't something you can turn off and on, once it is on, it is on for life.

"The astral plane is full of things that are good & evil and seeing them and feeling them all will make you feel like your going crazy at first. You will probably think your turning into a schitzophrenic and feeling their presence is also normal with this state because you are aware of the chi energy they are made of."

Please, please, think about doing this in great length, and make sure this is what you really want before attempting this !

I will warn you thoroughly it is not an easy transition, it will change the way you see the world very quickly, and will definitly **** up your sanity. Seeing things other people can't see is something people notice and if you start trying to avoid things you see people will think your nuts. This can affect your work or make you lose your job, you can lose your friends, lose your loved ones and your sanity in the long run but if you think you are mentally able to deal with these possible consequences then proceed but know that I have warned you.

Do this at your own risk !

This is my experience
before telling you how to do this I will tell you what happened to me when I turned this ability on, I ended up in a psych hospital several times because it is not a slow transition it is like someone turned the lights on in a dark room. A better description of this is, it is kinda like someone slipping you acid and never having the trip end. It scared the living **** out of me and it takes a long time to get use to this and some people will not adjust to this and will lose their sanity as well. Now that I have told you what happened to me here you go a step by step guide to how I developed this ability, and some others.

The first step to approaching this state is first convincing yourself that it is possible !
If you do not believe it is possibly it will not happen for you no matter how hard you try !
To prepair your mind to be able to comprehend learning psionics you need to prime your mind for it.
Here is the Gatewate statement that can help open yourself to these abilities.
Say this out loud constantly until you believe it.

" I am more than a physical being, because I am more than a psysical being I can understand that which is greater than the physical world."

If you want the monroe institute actually has classes in psionics. I know they work because I used their program to develop my abilities in several things. They are a paid program but they work really well. Heres a link.
www.monroeinstitute.org...

A free way of learning the intro to psionics is the militarys remote viewing handguide called "Coordinate Remote Viewing (CRV handguide)" the techniques used are part of a declassified military program called

"Star Gate" : en.wikipedia.org...
Above is the address to link to the wikipedia about this project AKA Proof

Coordinate remote viewing history & the history of the military program (1 Viewer had 150 hits & got a medal)
en.wikipedia.org...

the things in this guide can increase your psionic abilities. It is free online make sure its the one the army made.

Second step that will save you years of work in developing this ability is CHI based martial arts.
Dim Mak, Tai Chi Chuan, Chi Gong these 3 martial arts are especially helpful because they focus on using chi energy. Once you learn to use your chi and move it around and manipulate it you will understand what you are trying to see which can help to increase the speed at which you can develop this ability. When you are at the point where you can break several pieces of wood or a cinderblock your ready.

Once you can use chi pratice putting out candles from a few feet with it. When you can do this from 4 feet you are projecting enough chi to concentrate it and you should pratice making chi balls (a sphere of chi energy) and sooner or later you will start seeing the chi that you are using this also developes the ability to see chi in other forms, other forms of chi or energy are ghosts, angels, demons, shadows, shades, energy fields, auras, and in martial arts you can actually watch the chi moving from yourself and others when breaking and praticing and in chi gong you can see as you collect universal energy.

The technique this guy used may or may not be fiction and since he won't share it I assume it is complete fiction but if it is as I understand it all you need to do to open your 3rd eye after obtaining the abilities above is during extreme meditation visulize an eye in the middle of your forehead and tell your brain to unlock it and visualize the eye opening it is probably best to visualize purple as the eye opens.

The exact meditation I was doing is the Niche buddist basic chant. You need to do this for quite a long time to get to the point when you can do this I was about 2 hours or 3 hours into a meditation when I did this. The words to this chant are. "nam myoho renge kyo" say these words out loud repeatedly for a long amount of time and you will enter a trance state. It is correctly pronounced.

Pronounced - Nam - Yo - Ho - Ren - Gay - KeyOh- The kyo is two sounds together like "keyOh"

Following these steps is what I did to develope these abilities. I will warn you this is not an overnight thing it takes time to learn any psionic ability.

Added information.
Dim Mak is one of the best martial arts to learn for moving energy and inturrupting energy.
Chi gong is the best for collecting energy and projecting it.
Tai chi chuan is best for energy movement and harmony / balance of energy

There you go.
But like I said don't do this for a laugh, you will definitly not laugh if it works for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Re-post. Anythoughts Agarta? Your seem to know what you talking about.

OP, I want to personally thank you for posting the manuel on-line. I have followed the Sagan's advice and meditating everyday(the first two times using the awaking technique) and have been blown away by its effectiveness.

I tapped into something strong even the first time, my entire body was pulsing with energy. Afterwards I had a very distinct soreness right between my eyes. I wasn't expecting that, but some tangible proof to me that it is working out that area of the eye.

Every meditation since has been amazing with the last one sending my slightly spiraling into the air when attuning to the astral space(dark purple). Once after finishing a meditation I began to look in the mirror and focus on the eye(both mentally and with my actual eyes) The results were amazing. I saw little red obs coming from my forehead and shooting off somewhere, my face bagan to morph into someone else, and then I began to see multiple spirals of luminous light coming out of my "eye" like a ray of some sort of wonderful light.

Again, thank you for the post, if you want to talk about this anymore send me a letter or something, because this is fascinating to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

See my above post, let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Unless you reveal this awesome technique you're just a typical attention seeker..."Look at me! I have great secret knowledge. I won't give you any details, but acknowledge me nonetheless!"

I believe humans are capable of of such feats but you haven't achieved them. If you did you either wouldn't have said anything at all or you would share with others. You're just an online attention wh0re for all I care.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

LOL at you making a fool out of yourself.

Read a bit after the original post, then reply.

Sheesh, for the three years on this website you don't seem you've learnt how to deal with ignorance

p.s hint hint - page 2

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join