It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Remote viewing of subatomic particles carried out over a century ago (no cheating therefore possible to explain the consistency with facts of nuclear and particle physics established many decades later):
smphillips.8m.com...
Precise correlation established between the quark and nucleon composition of the atomic nuclei of the first 20 elements in the periodic table:
smphillips.8m.com...
(see Dr Phillips' book "ESP of quarks & superstrings" for analysis extending the test sample to 48 elements. See his website for book details).
What a free quark looks like to someone remote-viewing it:
smphillips.8m.com...
What the subquark state of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring looks like when remote-viewed:
smphillips.8m.com...
(scroll down to the "UPA").
Lattice QCD calculations carried out in 2003 of the colour flux density in a three-quark bound state compared with a diagram published in 1908 of the lines of force binding the remote-viewed basic units of matter in a quark:
smphillips.8m.com...
(although not the same particle, the comparison is valid because the confining mechanism is exactly the same, so that the QCD calculations, which merely assume SU(3) as the gauge symmetry group, carry over to subquarks bound by forces with the same symmetry, which is the case here).

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Dude, what are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15
reply to post by yoyoma15

The book has said that the meditations are more visual or intense when there is a full moon. I have noticed this, have you?

The opposite seems to be happening with me. However most things work this way with me, so Im not surprised at all. Leading up to this full moon Ive been getting less and less. Ill probably have some very good meditations in two weeks.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok, so I've been trying this stuff and I've got a friend of mine who lives far away trying it as well. I've only done a few exercises, but I've experienced enough things to believe I'm tapping into some sort of power. I'm male, 29, and have never done drugs (not even marijuana). I do drink alcohol regularly, and smoke maybe 6 cigars a year.

I don't know if this has happened for anyone else, but when I did the awakening, and I got to the end where you just lay there feeling the energy, I was able to draw energy into my body, making me feel "charged". It even ended up getting me sexually aroused, which I totally was not expecting. It would seem as I breathed in, I could draw in the energy around me. Quite a surreal feeling, and after having that experience, I've continued on practicing. (Just started a week or so ago and haven't been consistent with it yet.) I have been able to replicate the "drawing in energy" feeling.

I've only been successful while laying down and meditating. I tried doing it while sitting up once and I couldn't make my mind shut up so I decided to give up for that time.

Anyway, last night was really weird. Instead of retyping my experiences, I'll just copy paste what I sent to my friend in an e-mail.

Ok, so last night was kind of weird. But if this somehow makes sense in the next few days then...whoa. Sending this to you as proof of either clairvoyance or weird imagination. Importance of the number: 937 on the attached map. Time? Longitude? There were other numbers but I didn't catch them in time. I saw the map upside down, so my gut tells me "pred.jpg" is right. But it also flipped (I think I made it cause the image was upside down), so maybe "pred-alt.jpg" is right. Then an image of people in a jungle setting? Zoo? There were some brown creatures behind the people in the photo. I didn't recognize them, but I'm likening them to orangutangs. Then, this last image was fuzzy. Typewriter? Paper that was typed from a typewriter? Some sort of official seal. The first two images were crystal clear, and like I was seeing them with my eyes, even though my eyes were closed and the room was dark. I was astounded at how clear they were. This came after meditating for a while (I did the awakening meditation again in bed while [my wife] was sleeping so I didn't do the throat friction as loud). Oddly, I started to get a really bad stomachache. Then I asked my spirit guide to help me learn my abilities and powers and more about myself for like 10 minutes. I ended up turning on my side from the stomach pain while still asking my spirit guide for help. Then I started to see this purple haze which started to spin like the vortex that the book talked about, but I couldn't let myself fall into it (probably started to focus too much). I continued to ask for help for a bit and fell asleep. Then I woke up and saw those images. I also felt a tingle in my larynx along with between my eyes at this point. (I had only felt a density between my eyes before this). So yeah...Weird night.

The "pred.jpg" I was talking about:

pred.jpg

The "predalt.jpg" I was talking about:

predalt.jpg

My friend then asked me if I were sure that I was not dreaming.

My response:

Definitely wasn't a dream. I'm not entirely sure I was sleeping at the time, and then woke up to see the images, or if I was just on my way into sleep, or what. After I saw the upside down world map, I ended up opening my eyes cause I was shocked. Then I closed my eyes again it was still there and that was when I was able to focus on the focal point (it being upside down and the numbers), and then it flipping right side up. Then I saw the image of people in front of the brown creatures. That faded, and then came the fuzzy images of the typewriter/typed letter and seal.

After that I felt kind of a tug on my arm. Not like someone was pulling it necessarily, but like gravity wanted my arm to raise into the air. So I did and my index finger was pointing and my hand started to move in some motions. Kind of back and forth. I think I recognized an infinity symbol, but not sure. Could have been just me messing with myself or maybe something was controlling my arm. I dunno. At that point I got up, went downstairs and put a pen to paper to see if I would write anything. Ended up being just scribbles. Whatever I may have felt, if any, had probably left at that point.

Anyways, like I said. Weird. None of it was from dreams though.

Weird stuff. I'm definitely going to continue practicing this stuff. Am I just imagining this stuff because I want to believe it's real? I certainly don't think so. The experiences are all very real while they happen, but in retrospect I seem to always doubt myself.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantflux

The book stated to only to the "awakening practice" once or twice. The remainder of the practice is to be standard meditations. Also, he does not recommend doing it before going to bed. He didn't really go into detail why, but I would listen to the guy, obviously he knows what he is talking about.

I think your going to hard, you need to back up a bit and take it slower........Just my thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I suggest going to look around to find a knowledgeable Tai Chi teacher. You have basically ran and jumped before you can walk. I suggest you do as amany down to earth things as possible, be extremely mundane. You need to balance this energy and tai chi will help you circulate it in the manner it is meant to be moved, not by Indian yoigic exercises that you have not trained for since childhood.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cooterjack

I renounce all contacts or any involvement with Satan, Satanism, black mass and demon worship spiritualism. I do renounce every psychic and occult contact that I have had.

I've got got no problem with the rest of it... but renounce spiritualism?... Renounce the existence of the spirit realm?... but then you would have to renounce that you yourself are spirit, soul, and body; that there is a Holy Spirit who was sent to us as a helper and a teacher when Jesus took His place at the right hand of the Father; that you can have a relationship with God outside of the dedication to the knowledge that He is the King of kings and the LORD of Lords. While it's good to have faith in God and to trust people to earnestly teach you what they know about Him, it's better to think critically about your every belief in God. Bring every belief you have about Him and ask Him, "show me in Your Word! " Faith in God is not a belief in dogma or doctrine. Faith is a trust that God is who He says He is, and is a willingness to reach out and take His hand as He guides you - through the Holy Spirit - to spiritually (not logically) discern what spirit is of God, and which is not. As you walk that path with God, you will find that there are many similarities between processes in the occult and processes in your walk with Jesus. What separates our walk with God and the old/new age is this: 1. In Christianity there is a standard of Truth by which we must compare ourselves (the Bible) and our goal is to work with the Holy Spirit to be transformed in our hearts to have the heart of God; whereas in the old/new age, there is no standard of truth and the goal is the to ascend past our physical bodies into the reality the we are gods (this is the concept of Ego/Self the PDF is speaking of). Granted, our walk with God is not possible without the blood of Jesus, but I hope you see how I'm differentiating between the watery religion that 90% of Americans follow blindly, and the relationship the Children of God are suppose to walk in.
edit on 2011/4/20 by michaelwpayton because: correction on reference to PDF

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I apologize if I came off as being afraid or full of regret. This is not the case. If anything, this has only increased my interest in delving further. I've never really been a fan of following teachers. I'd much rather learn by myself. I simply felt that I should contribute my personal experiences to the thread.

The experiences I had only further excites my curiosity on this matter. I am going to try to move onto the standard meditations. I hadn't read the part about not doing it at night, but I just got to the end of chapter 3, where the author states to meditate frequently, and especially in the morning. I'm not particularly a morning guy, but I might get up extra early considering the experiences I've had with such novice exposure.

I've really enjoyed reading other people's experiences and plan to further contribute my own.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi,
I just recently discovered the ATS forum and what can I say... it´s like a black hole sucking me in. I try my best to keep the mind clear, because right now, it´s just filled with confusion and partly fear of what may come.

Anyways... I´m absolutely unfamiliar with any kind of meditation and never thought of things being possible, which you describe here. I made an attempt stimulating the pineal gland, but I failed and gave up quickly. That´s okay though, as I realized that there really should be a lot of work before this. Being honest, I don´t even feel ready for this kind of experiance yet. Is there any age recommendation (I know, silly question) or do you just need to be in balance with yourself? The issues, some of you are experiencing, sound very frightening and I don´t want to mess with it.

Out of curiosity i want to ask some basic questions. How does just visualising things (opining chakra for example) really have any effect on your body? It´s just an image in your head, nothing more, right? Being a creative person, I´m kind of trained visualising pictures, but this is far beyond that.
I understand that in order to open your chakra your body needs to be in balance. This can be achieved through meditation, or I guess, even drugs. Does maybe this sort of balance enforce your imaginary abilities, so the pictures in your head just seem more intense and vivid? But how is it possible, some people even see/feel certain things, when being fully awake? That really bugs me.

Note: english is not my motherlanguage, sorry for any severe mistakes!

Regards

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
To the OP,

Reference post w/time of 5:22 (2nd post down), at:
resonations

Take care of yourself....
edit on 22/4/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

p.s. michaelwpayton...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Greetings everyone, kinda curious about something and need some advice. Sometimes when I am trying to sleep I get this sensation of falling backwards, the motion repeats itself like 5 or 6 times really fast and i immediately wake up and sit up feeling distant. Everything seems further away. The distance to an object seems greater, I look at my hands they seem smaller. I get up and walk around and and everything slowly comes into range again. What am i experiencing?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So does anybody see beings yet?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

No.

Youre just a fast learner, I guess

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Not yet. I am trying to astral project, I will let you know if I see something along the way.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hi,i have been meditating 4 weeks now,just 2 days ago i was meditating in my bedroom,afer 20 minutes i felt very deep and close to sleep but definitely not asleep,i had fluttering sensations on my forhead for about 5 seconds as if a butterfly was flapping its wings under my skin on my forhead,then i could see pulsing bright light subsiding and coming again continiously,i had no idea what it ment,so i typed into google fluttering on forhead and pulsing bright lights,the results i got was 3rd eye opening,then i typed 3rd eye opening into ATS,and i got onto this thread,i have to say after reading all the posts about people seeing menacing beings it has really rattled me and put fear in me,now when i meditate im too scared,does anyone think i should get private meditation lessons or find a guide from somewhere so as to not make contact with bad entities,is there any way i can protect myself against making contact with bad entities,also should i be opening up other other chakras first instead of the 3rd eye ,im really new to meditation so i dont know much about what im doing,im just following meditation from silva mind control,any advice or comments would be great,thanks to all

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

I don't think you should be worried. The OP of this post was, in my opinion, was being dramatic in order to gain some interest for his thread. You have nothing to worry about, nothing out there can hurt you. Fear is the worst thing you can do, in almost any aspect of your life, but especially meditation.

I have found this site to be very helpful.

www.aypsite.org...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
thanks yoyomo15,that's great I feel more confident now with nothing to worry about thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If you want to avoid menacing beings do not do meditation before going to sleep. This type of meditation when combined with the brainwaves of sleep create some sort of porchlight that attracts all sorts of astral wildlife. They do indeed see a bright glow through the walls of your house. Best time to attempt the meditations as described in the book is before 1pm. I don't know why but It takes several hours for the third eye to "cool down" Please Pm me if you have started the book. I have suggestions

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
what book? i dont think the astral wildlife have a night and day thing going on,if the meditator is parnoid in a dark bedroom at night i think # is going to be playing on his mind lol,i have not had any bad experiences yet and i always meditate at night,and yes im a bit parnoid becuase im so new to meditation so im getting myself brave to meditate in the dark so it must be working as i havent attracted anything,if heard that you have to be viberating very low to attracted bad beings,if your negative you will vibrate very low,if your positive you will only see good beings ect

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantflux

I don't know if this has happened for anyone else, but when I did the awakening, and I got to the end where you just lay there feeling the energy, I was able to draw energy into my body, making me feel "charged". It even ended up getting me sexually aroused, which I totally was not expecting. It would seem as I breathed in, I could draw in the energy around me. Quite a surreal feeling, and after having that experience, I've continued on practicing. (Just started a week or so ago and haven't been consistent with it yet.) I have been able to replicate the "drawing in energy" feeling.

This is a well-known form of gaining energy. But... I just want to throw something out there... If you plan on continuing this "energy drawing" just make sure it's done in private or in nature, because pulling this energy from other people can potentially have dangerous consequences, for them and possibly for you too. Just saying

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join