It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
OP before I leave, dude might wanna change your avatar there's CLEARLY a penis hidden within the clouds, here take a look inside the circle below.

hahah lolol...funny

but you can stick your jokes when your talking about a film aimed at children.

i could post an image of a penis and the image of the pink rug...you can make the comparisons urself

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Errr....what am I supposed to be seeing? Because all I saw was someone with too much time on their hands making a video about nothing. Even the bit at the start when Gru was putting them to bed sounded like the moron misheard an accent and decided it was some kind of pedophilic statement.

The only reason I didn't and wouldn't watch this movie is because that idiot Russell Brand is in it, not because someone has the idiotic assumption that it's full of sexual references.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It seems you and the guy who made this film (which im pretty sure was you) are the only ones who can see this stuff so uh yeah im gonna go do something more productive than arguing with a troll/nutcase

im sure it was your dad that made the film....i can point as well.

as i said if you cant see it then go away....the maker of the vid saw it....now iv seen it....if only 2percent of that video is real...then that is already too much.

dont forget, every FRAME of that cartoon was created.....they obviously designde=d that rug to be long...then why darken the tip....why have two girls lring down, with the middle one not....your new name is duped! lol

im sorry for shaking the reality you live in...but this is connatative content..FACT

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

My dad? how is that funny or insulting? and you haven't shaken the reality I live in. anyways have fun being bashed by everyone else this has gotten boring.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

well if your dick is in the shape of a rectangle..umm more power to you.

LOL
...cool

i still think the vid is onto something, i only disagreed with the first bit, but then i replayed it and noticed they already had their pjs on....but its the rug, vector and his guns, and that bloomin book...

i need to go vomit

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You need more than a shower. I would check in with a neurologist. You have lost it!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

but i thank them for bringing this to my attention.....

That is the kicker. If it had to be "brought" to your attention by an obscure youtube video, then why in the world would kids see it? There is no way that young children would associate some of the things you mentioned with body parts. If they did, then more serious questions need to be asked and not about the movie either IMO.

as for the comment earlier..yes it is nasty....but my point isnt.....this amount of casual soft connatative gayness ddoes have a major effect on growing kids.....i rekon vector alone has turned at least 10 young people gay lol.

I can't even argue this point as it is just too "out there". The only way Vector is turning anyone gay is by his tracksuit alone.

what about the book...nasty evil crap.....the big unicorn tuttut...
i noticed the minions...but other parts are shocking.
edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

I am not sure what the deal with the book is. I am 34 years old and have never heard of a pedophile book with a hole in it.
While I can sincerely appreciate you wanting to protect children from predators, I just can not see anything untoward in this film. I have the dvd and have watched it many times. I think we are so aware of pedophilia now that we almost search for it just tokeep our children safe. I think the maker of this video is grasping at straws honestly.

edit on 3/23/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If you got sex on the mind and you look at clouds, you'll probably end up seeing penises and stuff there in the sky. I think it's the same with videos like these. The human brain is great at recognizing patterns and when it's seeking one, it'll find it.

Another example is how a person of faith can look at a burnt piece of toast and see the Virgin Mary in it, whereas others would just see toast.

The term for this is Pareidolia. It's perfectly normal, it's just part of being human. It's how our brains are wired.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ayoss
If you got sex on the mind and you look at clouds, you'll probably end up seeing penises and stuff there in the sky. I think it's the same with videos like these. The human brain is great at recognizing patterns and when it's seeking one, it'll find it.

Another example is how a person of faith can look at a burnt piece of toast and see the Virgin Mary in it, whereas others would just see toast.

The term for this is Pareidolia. It's perfectly normal, it's just part of being human. It's how our brains are wired.

yes but i only watched it in the cinema in 3D...it did have one too many objects getting waved in my face, now this clip has me thinking

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
We have seen this movie several times, and while I have been offended by several kid's movies in the past because of innapropriateness (Cat in the Hat UGH!) I thought this one was funny and had a good lesson about doing the right thing and caring about people.

As for the squid guns, that is ridiculous. First of all Penises are not wet and slimy, if it is I suggest going to see a doctor, secondly the idea of using squids as weapons is ridiculous and therefore funny.

My son is 9, and let me assure you he is full of penis jokes and anything even resembling a penis or balls is HILARIOUS to him. Last night at their first baseball game someone in the audience yelled come-on hit those balls and the entire team of little boys snickered.

Not once during this movie did he snicker because something resembled a penis, or was sexual. The one and only thing that stuck with him was the little girl with the unicorn when she says "it's so fluffy" in that funny voice. Everytime he sees a fluffy dog, or picks up our long haired cat he would say that for a while.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

interesting...you sit there and "find" ALL these supposed hints/clues/symbolism, yet you profile name is Pharoh..... a bit of Irony don't ya think?

And if I REALLY wanted too, I could find a million "symbols/hints/clues" within the Bible!

Please, do everyone a favor and get out of your house and get a job.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think this reveals more about what is inside the minds of people than what's in the film. If sex is on your mind, i mean heck adult males think about sex several times an hour according to studies, then you're going to see something sooner or later in films that wasn't intentional. That's what I think is going on. It's kind of sick if you ask me but I guess I have my own problems.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i`ll take your personal attacks on the chin...its a duty to share this info.

heres a minion short video from the dvd.

now dont get all arsey...look at the scene when the third minion enters the fracas.....and all three start to fight over the banana...for a good second, the part where he open his mouth as if to eat it....CONTRAVERSAL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ayoss

Exactly. I'll admit that when I take showers I see breasts in the patterns on the shower wall. I really don't think it was intentionally put there. I've seen faces and skeletons and all manners of other things, though. But I've had days where all I saw were breasts.
edit on 23-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

No,

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

well it isnt gonna be my kids getting fingered by a priest....

No, but apparently your kids won't be able to watch anything that shows with squids, bananas, unicorns, balloons, carrots, large noses...wow I can go on with this list forever. Let me ask you this if/when you have kids, name me one tv show or movie you will let them watch? And then, the rest of us will tear that show/movie apart and show you all the "gay phallic pedo connotations" in that.

Michelle

i knew it...your a fan....my bro reacted the same way when i showed him......but michelle i doubt kids notice these things....but as adults..il say it again...its our DUTY to notice these things...and dont let your feelings get in the way...because most of the film is really cute...but some of it is witchcraft

I haven't even watched the movie to be honest, so can't say i'm much of a fan. And you didn't answer my question. Name a wholesome show you would let your own children watch (or movie)

Michelle

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40

interesting...you sit there and "find" ALL these supposed hints/clues/symbolism, yet you profile name is Pharoh..... a bit of Irony don't ya think?

And if I REALLY wanted too, I could find a million "symbols/hints/clues" within the Bible!

Please, do everyone a favor and get out of your house and get a job.

I AM PHARAOH...no symbolism just fact.

second...dont get all personal with me...i fell for the hype as well....
and why do evil souls always attack the messenger....i saw it, i posted it....live with it...your favourite cartoon of 2010 that you watched with your kids had sybliminal connotative messages in it.

seeing as i do have a job...what does that change

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Lol what? He said put on your PJ's....... I think someone needs to work on listening to accents better... Stopped watching there.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

i`ll take your personal attacks on the chin...its a duty to share this info.

heres a minion short video from the dvd.

now dont get all arsey...look at the scene when the third minion enters the fracas.....and all three start to fight over the banana...for a good second, the part where he open his mouth as if to eat it....CONTRAVERSAL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Ok well you're doing it again. This is just the same example. I watched it and got a few giggles, but there was nothing sexual about it. I don't know WTH you're seeing.

And btw you're starting to creep me out.
edit on 23-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join