It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by thePharaoh

alright now your just being a moron, half of what you just said makes no sense, and these videos are put up by nutjobs/trolls/morons/people trying to make a quick buck off of adsense. if you really want to believe this stuff go right ahead it's a free world, but remember your still crazy.

well it isnt gonna be my kids getting fingered by a priest....

i think your crazy for denying it..and for thinking it cant happen...and for putting your faith into these filmmakers...
this is the sort of thing that turns boys like you gay...and you dont know how you became gay...its these things right here...THAT SQUID GUN IS D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G...and the way he holds onto the squid.

mate its gay....and im shocked that you really cant see anything wrong in that film...its one of the worst sublim films EVER

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Agree with the majority of the people in this thread. People will see what you want them to see. Again, for the hundredth time, he CLEARLY says, "PUT ON your PJs," Etc.

I do believe that there are subliminal messages in films and television, but OMG, really? I'm not sure if this was the laugh of the day or the baby with 9 million hits on youtube who is scared to death of his mother blowing his nose.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

hmm a movie wont turn you gay...Now if you really believe that well lol

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Lol i've watched that like 6 times

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think im disgusted by the fact that you really think your seeing this stuff, maybe your self consense is trying to warn us of the safety of your kids? hmm

safety of my kids...i begining to think your a pead victim urself.

if your saying that this film has no sexual connotations....then your ill. iv seen the minions kiss at the time, i thought it a bit odd, but didnt think i missed out all of this...

do you work for the makers.....explain to me what the big unicorn book is...why put a penis right after the girls pray, why are the minions soo gay, if you never noticed the minions i think youv become a victim...you need to stop using flouride... i admit the video isnt the best...BUT DENYING CERTAIN PARTYS OF IT MAKES YOU SEEM DELERIOUS, BLIND AND DESNSITISED to what is happening around you.....

that old man staring at you from his window and offering you sweets is not a good man...i dont care what your friends told you lol

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
First part it CLEARLY says "Put ON your PJs". It does NOT say "Pull down"...

And everything else in that video..... Well, it is obvious that the creator of this video, simply, took innocent things from this film WAY out of context, and tried to stretch them and obscure them into something gross....

There is nothing gross about any of the clips shown in this video.... And honestly, all I see is that the creator of that video has way too much time on their hands, is seeing sexual and perverted things where there are none, and needs a life...

There is NOTHING perverted in this video.... At all

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by momeees
Agree with the majority of the people in this thread. People will see what you want them to see. Again, for the hundredth time, he CLEARLY says, "PUT ON your PJs," Etc.

sheesh morons...THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR PJas ON.....and he clearly says the word `DOWN`

and what about the rest of the video??

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

This remark is just disgusting IMO.

i think your crazy for denying it..and for thinking it cant happen...and for putting your faith into these filmmakers...
this is the sort of thing that turns boys like you gay...and you dont know how you became gay...its these things right here...THAT SQUID GUN IS D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G...and the way he holds onto the squid.

mate its gay....and im shocked that you really cant see anything wrong in that film...its one of the worst sublim films EVER

Now Despicable Me is turning boys gay? Seriously? So far we have pedophilia and gay conversion. I will have to watch the film again to make sure that they didn't predict the Japan earthquake on top of all that.

I think it is weird that an adult sits around and watches children's movies over and over looking for hidden penises....
edit on 3/23/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
First part it CLEARLY says "Put ON your PJs". It does NOT say "Pull down"...

And everything else in that video..... Well, it is obvious that the creator of this video, simply, took innocent things from this film WAY out of context, and tried to stretch them and obscure them into something gross....

There is nothing gross about any of the clips shown in this video.... And honestly, all I see is that the creator of that video has way too much time on their hands, is seeing sexual and perverted things where there are none, and needs a life...

There is NOTHING perverted in this video.... At all

cool, buy a copy for your kids, and make them desenstised...i dont care.
whether he says pull up or put on is not really relevant...the penis images are...and the fact its 3D...with that squid gun...which they make look so wet and gooey and penisy...ugh

edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

yeah your lame jokes are just that..lame, Just suck up your pride and admit there's nothing here. I mean really there's a hole in the book so he can fit his big nose into it to resemble a unicorn, there are no penises in this film, no one is subjecting are kids with gay images, and everything your seeing no one else is, ever wonder maybe that's a cue to just abandon your thread and go find somewhere else to troll?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

well yeah idiot Squids tend to be wet and gooey.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

I think it is weird that an adult sits around and watches children's movies over and over looking for hidden penises....
edit on 3/23/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

but i thank them for bringing this to my attention.....

as for the comment earlier..yes it is nasty....but my point isnt.....this amount of casual soft connatative gayness ddoes have a major effect on growing kids.....i rekon vector alone has turned at least 10 young people gay lol.

what about the book...nasty evil crap.....the big unicorn tuttut...
i noticed the minions...but other parts are shocking.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Mods please remove this thread, the OP is clearly trolling...should of known the first time I said it...ugh what a waste of 20 mins on my side..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No, but apparently your kids won't be able to watch anything that shows with squids, bananas, unicorns, balloons, carrots, large noses...wow I can go on with this list forever. Let me ask you this if/when you have kids, name me one tv show or movie you will let them watch? And then, the rest of us will tear that show/movie apart and show you all the "gay phallic pedo connotations" in that.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

well yeah idiot Squids tend to be wet and gooey.

thats conveniant...and what squid has big bulging eyes..they look like testicles..."ahh iv got squid on my face" ugh cmon dude!

AND IV JUST NOTICED THAT YOUR THE TROLL

why are you trying to close down an important thread....this is serious...unless your a peado yourself.
why would you ask them to close it down..are you in the business of grooming kids.

as i said its a DUTY to notice and post these things...if you cant see it then move on....other ADULTS can, BTW first its denial, then acceptance....its WITCHCRAFT, PEADOPHILLIC AND GAY...

NOW go away....go watch the film. i hope it ruins you

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

sheesh morons...THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR PJas ON.....and he clearly says the word `DOWN`

and what about the rest of the video??

What about it? I saw it in the movies and watched it at home again with my THREE DAUGHTERS. We didn't sit around looking for penises and examining the movie. I didn't turn their heads away screaming, "OMG, shut this OFF! Don't look at the screen! Ah, your eyes will burn out! You'll all burn in hell for watching this." I let my kids be kids and watch an animated movie FWIW. You can sit at home, get your jollies by looking for phallic symbols anywhere you want, my friend. Good luck with that. I have a whole Disney collection if you'd like to borrow it.

Now I'm off to do something worthwhile. Have fun continuing to bash me and others who don't see penises and the like everywhere they go.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It seems you and the guy who made this film (which im pretty sure was you) are the only ones who can see this stuff so uh yeah im gonna go do something more productive than arguing with a troll/nutcase

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

No, but apparently your kids won't be able to watch anything that shows with squids, bananas, unicorns, balloons, carrots, large noses...wow I can go on with this list forever. Let me ask you this if/when you have kids, name me one tv show or movie you will let them watch? And then, the rest of us will tear that show/movie apart and show you all the "gay phallic pedo connotations" in that.

Michelle

i knew it...your a fan....my bro reacted the same way when i showed him......but michelle i doubt kids notice these things....but as adults..il say it again...its our DUTY to notice these things...and dont let your feelings get in the way...because most of the film is really cute...but some of it is witchcraft

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
sorry i think the o.p. video is a stretch or distortion..... things are being read into it.

just for a start how can "put on your pj's" be turned into "pull down your p.j.'s"

whilst others have linked some good examples of hidden sexual messages, the o.p. video is a stretch, as was the one that was posted before about illuminati symbols etc. in that video it said the chair was of a dragon, when infact it was a crocodile sofa.
edit on 23-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: typos

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
OP before I leave, dude might wanna change your avatar there's CLEARLY a penis hidden within the clouds, here take a look inside the circle below.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join