It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
admin edit: If you don't know who actually produced and distributed a film (Universal NOT Pixar) you may not want to slam it with a fake video
*********************************************************************************************************************************

i was on youtube and came across this video exposing the *SNIP* cartoon "despicable me'
i thought the film had obvious illuminati subliminal messages, in no way was i prepared for the sexual side to the cartoon...i watched the film in 3D, i did kind of notice that there was a large number of phallic`s waving in childrens faces....but watch this:...some of it is very shocking...i cant believe i never noticed....i need a shower.

now you feel as sick as me...well nearly...it goes on,

you saw the scene with the pink penis...well i saw a catholic review, as the catholic church endorses the film.

"Catholic viewers will especially appreciate a scene of the little orphans devoutly reciting their bedtime prayers."
www.catholicreview.org...

p.s. i cant believe i took my nephews to see it....
edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-23-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Disney is a bunch of perverts...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Ive seen alot disneys subliminal's but not that one! Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
thanks for that, i never seen this one. All those parents taking their kids without knowing this.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It seems a lot of this stuff is a bit of a stretch...He clearly says "Put on your pJ's" IN any two hour movie you can find clips that might look suggestive. Most of the clips shown are taken out of context. Making different depths look odd. That one guy is a little but of a creeper. But other than that nothing i see really makes a good case for itself like some of the Disney movies which are CLEARLY identifiable.

Heck just torn on the TV and relate what people say to something sexual and it will start seeming like every other sentence is a sexual innuendo.

Heck here is a basic Nascar race. Just think of everything they as being sexual and almost everything they say will seem perverted.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sorry but that's just edited crap lol its just some pervert who has to much time on his hands.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helgas2011
Sorry but that's just edited crap lol its just some pervert who has to much time on his hands.

well of course its edited...you want them to show the whole film...??

i think its pixar who are the perverts...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Are you serious? Maybe you are the one with impure thoughts if you were able to come up with this?
I never saw anything 'wrong' in the film at all and neither did MILLIONS of other people.....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
Are you serious? Maybe you are the one with impure thoughts if you were able to come up with this?
I never saw anything 'wrong' in the film at all and neither did MILLIONS of other people.....

Very true, I think that some people want to see "perverted" things in every movie....
edit on 23/3/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Helgas2011

well of course its edited...you want them to show the whole film...??

i think its pixar who are the perverts...

Yes that's my point I could take tonight news and make it look perverted lol I'm not saying they don't put stuff in films but for me this was a terrible example.

link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

That video was absolutely totally 100% full of BS.

You should be ashamed for even buying into it... Accusing people or a company of something as serious as pedophilia with tripe like this?

Get it together mate. None of that was even remotely sexual. Its pretty clear someone is seeing dirty sexual messages when their clearly isn't any... What does that say about that persons own mind?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I didnt see #e.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising

impure thoughts....DID YOU SEE THE LARGE PINK PENIS...and vectors antics...what about the book he makes with the one large hole....cmon.

as for not noticing anything wrong...??
watch this
note the bohemian grove part

edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by 12345lonestar

Uhh oh... I think Mountain Dew and Pepsi might be in on it too! Doesn't this look a little bit like something we have all seen before? haha

link   

erm he saids put on your PJ's (he's tucking them in bed)....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Despicable Me isn't even a Pixar film
It's from a new company called Illumination Entertainment that is owned by Universal, not Disney - please at least do a little research before pointing fingers and calling names.

If you want something that can be very easily taken out of context, just look at their second upcoming film called "Hop".

link   

I..... I just don't know how to respond to you without getting slapped with a civility sticker so I shall just say: What?! Not posting again. Too risky. I might say something perverted or that makes me an 'illuminati' pawn....

Wow.

Edit: Sorry, one more thing.... My daughter wears skull n crossbone t-shirts.... Oh noes!! Burn her!
edit on 23-3-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

link   

Okay got :52 seconds into (i've seen the movie thrice) and had to pause. The film claims that the sheep in the herd is a symbol of Satan...but uhhh how?, that's a sheep herder herding his sheep.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
nothing to see here people, please move on...

of millions of examples, this is so lame it's almost embarassing...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good lord...we can't even have kid's movies anymore without someone pulling them apart as some sort of conspiracy and disgusting nonsense. People are reeeeally stretching the "out of the box" thinking. If YOU are seeing sexual connotations in these movies perhaps YOU need help. I can clearly hear him say "put on your pj's" as another poster says...why on EARTH would he be getting kids ready for bed, asking about their teeth being brushed etc and then tell them to pull down their pjs come ON???

I don't know how reliable this is, but I did find a link to the screenplay and it also clearly says "PUT ON your pjs"

Despicable Me screenplay

It's just past the halfway down mark on page 65.

INT: GIRLS’ ROOM - NIGHT Gru tries to put the girls to bed, but they’re running all over the place. GRU Come on, it’s bedtime! Did you brush your teeth? Let me smell, let me smell. You did not. Put on your PJs! Hold still! Okay, seriously, seriously! This is, this is beddy bye time. Right now. I am not kidding around. I mean it!

Edited to add this youtube clip that shows that same scene but with a bit better audio/video. It's even more apparent that he is saying "put on your pjs" and also follows the screenplay I posted above making it a bit more reliable as a source:

Bedtime

Michelle

edit on 23-3-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join