It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Nozzle for inflation and securing the balloon to some ribbon has to go somewhere.

It's not the designers who have the problem if you are seeing penises everywhere you look. While they could have certainly made a better choice in placing the inflation valve for that balloon, your children are not being molested by it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Accidental double post
edit on 5/17/2011 by eNumbra because: oops.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Nozzle for inflation and securing the balloon to some ribbon has to go somewhere.

It's not the designers who have the problem if you are seeing penises everywhere you look. While they could have certainly made a better choice in placing the inflation valve for that balloon, your children are not being molested by it.

haha....you blow it up then
lol

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Lol but if I puts my mouth on it I'll look like a gay lol

Seriously? how childish are you that you can't stop giggling over a poorly placed piece of mylar?

Alternatively; how long have you been out of your mind that you are seriously suggesting a pedophilic conspiracy over a poorly placed piece of mylar?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

poorly placed!! understatement of the year....!

look...ok...a mouth peice, a piece of mylar (whatever that is).....true.....but the part just above the mouth pece.....his trousers extend down to over two inchs...THEN we have your mouth peice....whats the extension part aboout??

looks too penisy to me
....i dont have to be off my mind to see that...especially if thats whatt they went for

just dont blow it up in public...word!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8545e37c9047.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join