It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
what a #in moron , this thread makes more sense about your mind than illuminati itself!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Almost everything in this little video is something put in the movie because it would get laughs. I can't believe the person honestly used Vector rubbing his butt on the keyboard as extra evidence. or the freaking scene where he is going through his wallet!

Crimeny, you might as well say Ren & stimpy encourages pedophilia.

And please, don't you dare say that.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gluetrap

My son is 9, and let me assure you he is full of penis jokes and anything even resembling a penis or balls is HILARIOUS to him. Last night at their first baseball game someone in the audience yelled come-on hit those balls and the entire team of little boys snickered.

Not once during this movie did he snicker because something resembled a penis, or was sexual. The one and only thing that stuck with him was the little girl with the unicorn when she says "it's so fluffy" in that funny voice. Everytime he sees a fluffy dog, or picks up our long haired cat he would say that for a while.

Good point. I too have 3 boys, 17, 10 and 9 and they too pick up on EVERYthing that can be used in a disgusting manner. God forbid I use a sentence with the words "balls, nuts, duty, breast, wee"..and there are several others that I just don't get but causes the same snicker so I'm assuming it's something sexual or bathroom related. All 3 of my kids (and my husband) watched this movie and not once did I hear a "dirty" snicker, but just good deep belly laughs (even from husband!).

The problem with the OP, and the world in general is everyone sees such nastiness in every little thing....it's no wonder the world is as screwy as it is today. I remember when I was in school if I was having a bad day, or a sad event happened in my family and it happened to come out at school the teacher would give me the biggest hug and I felt 100x better. Nowadays the teachers won't come within 2 feet of a child for fear someone will take it the wrong way.

I run a daycare out of my home and have to have parents sign a waiver allowing me (or disallowing me) to bathe their children in case of emergency (vomit, poop accidents etc). I used to sub contract through a daycare agency and with their laws we were NEVER allowed to bathe children, or have older ones shower in our home EVER. I know to some people it seems like that would be a given, as it did to me...I mean, when would a kid have to shower at my house??? But then I found myself responsible for 2 boys aged 7 and 11 in a therapeutic setting. Their dad was a single dad and worked long 2nd and 3rd shift hours and needed help. The boys were placed with me and would be here the majority of the day. I would pick them up from school at 3pm, they would be here all evening and spend the night and dad would pick them up around 8 am. That gave him only 1 hour to drive them home, get them bathed and then to school. I offered to have them shower here the night before then mornings he could at least have that ONE hour a day to spend with his kids, and he agreed. 3 months in during a home visit with their social worker one of them mentioned that he had gotten shampoo in his eye in the shower the night before and I swear ALL HELL broke loose. Luckily, all turned out fine but it was truly scary for me to go through that.

Listen I'm not naive...I know there are perverts and animals in this world that get their kicks out of exploiting children...but I just don't think in this case (or to be honest most of these "pedo images in movie/tv" threads) there's anything at all to it but an overactive, over protective imagination.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bartolas
what a #in moron , this thread makes more sense about your mind than illuminati itself!!!

hold on..you got a problem with me...the person who made the clip...or the peads that made the film.

cause as a thread...i thinkits more important than any of the nonsense youv put up....this is actually serious!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't see it..not even a little bit. Honestly I can't believe someone picked this apart the way they did, wish I had that much free time on my hands. You can find evil anywhere if you really want to find it. God, when I was in middle school purses with rainbows and unicorns were the shizzit for all us girls. I think everyone in this house has a skull shirt. Owls are the thing now, like skulls and cherries were. Remember those owl necklaces that the body was linked? Just bought my girl one. Put black and white tile in my bathroom last summer too.
If you took vids of me and my family I wonder if anyone would liken me to be a pedophile? We had a picnic and my boy squirted me with the hose, I in turn shook the soda and chased him with it. We also used silly string and water guns. My boy also took the last soda that I'd put aside for myself, I tried to take it from him so he licked it all over knowing I wouldn't want it after that.
I've seen some inappropriate stuff in some cartoons but this isn't one them. With all do respect, honest, it does take a perv to perceive anything sexual in this cartoon. I personally love the minions. My little girl and her friends hug and hold hands all of the time, that doesn't make them lesbians. It's silliness..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
sheesh the denial.....the fact that your denying it makes it ever so potent....the freaks that added this stuff in are laughing at us......cool if you dont think anything is there thats fine...i think some of it is unnessasry and contraversial...

people are truly desentised....this is a learning curve for me...i never knew people could be so blind to something that is literally in their face....

too many phallic symbols for me.....and in 3D
edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

whats wrong with you....if it was obvious then they couldnt do it...i never noticed it, how are kids gonna see it.... all i remember is the fun parts.

but the rug, book and cameraman..as well as vector and the minions is shocking for me...and instead of helping the situation, your attacking the thread...really weird..its a mixture of denial and shock i rekon.

what about the other video on the illuminati....the bohemian grove part...it sickening.

look the next time someone make an observation that parents need to see...youv just helped dent that...really good going guys....gullibale sheeple

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
you do #in realize that these symbols are only visible for you and some people? you are retarded if you think these symbols mean something to kids etc. this is so pathetic and silly! this is the most retarded evidence ever!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bartolas
you do #in realize that these symbols are only visible for you and some people? you are retarded if you think these symbols mean something to kids etc. this is so pathetic and silly! this is the most retarded evidence ever!

i clearly stated that kids dont notice it...heck i didnt,,,,but its there in black and white...

you saw them photocopy there ass....but why not see the thing growing in the back when he shows the picture of his ass...then it grows and stabs the picture...THAT IS PURE GAY!...why would you say it isnt

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
I TELL YOU WHAT..IF YOU CANT SEE THE PEADOPHILE ESSENCE IN THE FILM, THEN I DONT THINK YOUR FIT TO LOOK AFTER KIDS...

How aggressive are you???!!!

This film has been on lots in our house since we bought it. My children love it. Personally I think its a great story...i have never, ever noticed anything dodgy about it at all....i remember the days of Captain Pugwash all too well...

You read into it what you will - but the above quote is frankly insulting

edit on 23/3/2011 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

iv seen it as well...i didnt see it.

but when i watched it..i did notice the photocopying scene..and the minions kissing....

i thought nothing of it...but vector omg...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Hmm - the photocopying scene??? How many countless times has that been done as a gag over the years? In what way can you associate that with pedophilia?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This thread is a good example of why i do not bother with ATS much any more! Kids with wild imagination flooding the board with, well, rubbish! No wonder CT's are given such a very bad name, well done OP!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil
reply to post by thePharaoh

Hmm - the photocopying scene??? How many countless times has that been done as a gag over the years? In what way can you associate that with pedophilia?

you didnt see the picture get stabbed by a large phallis.......you didnt see the phallis grow on the showing of the picture off the ass....

im begining to think that you lot are not worth the bother....either your in denial or a pead.. i cant see what else you lot could be....too many contraversial coincidences...

ok what about the scene when one minion pounces on the other and shakes him untill he glows.
what did you think he was doing to him when he first pounced....im sure "turning him into a glow tube" didnt come in your head....but your brain did search for a split second for an answer.....
edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Complete load of BS.
This is a case of looking for things that are not there.
If you REALLY believe that these subliminal messages exist then im affraid, IMO, you have problem and not the millions (including me and my son) who loved the film and have watched it several times.

You are looing for things that simply do not exist ... well in this film at least.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
..and the fact that you said something about your kid not being fingered by a priest requires a disturbed mind...that statement really is creepy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
Complete load of BS.
If you REALLY believe that these subliminal messages exist then im affraid, IMO, you have problem and not the millions (including me and my son) who loved the film and have watched it several times.

You are looing for things that simply do not exist ... well in this film at least.

another fan in denial that refuses to accept the contraversial connotations....thats cool..i took my nephews to see it... none of us noticed a thing....but im not in denial...there is obviously smotheing with parts of the film, even if 2% was real..its too much

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
Complete load of BS.

another fan in denial that refuses to accept the contraversial connotations....thats cool..i took my nephews to see it... none of us noticed a thing....but im not in denial...there is obviously smotheing with parts of the film, even if 2% was real..its too much

Take this as advice then ....
Don't watch anything.
Don't turn on your TV.
Don't go to the movies.
Don't rent or buy DVD's
... infact don't even turn on the radio.

If you feel so strongly about pointing out things that to 99.9% of intellegent readers of this thread, simply do not exist then it's probably just you that has a problem.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

i watch what i want, and comment on what i want...im not in denial..and i dont owe the producers anything.

they made a film, my family likes it, i liked it....but i cant ignore some of the images in the clip...the fact that so-called intelligent people can see that then say it 100% doesnt exist, has me confused...its got to be denial.

kids could watch this 100 times and not notice it......probably us too, but now in this new light..it just seems so evil. as an adult you should know....my nephews still watch the film, i wont tell them anything, but now that i know, i can keep an eye on what they mimick from the film......thats all.

but to get personal with me when im helping out by posting this thread....is shocking!!
your an adult you can see the comedy,,,,but there is contraversial images...full stop.

the way vector holds onto that squid after shooting it at the space shuttle....tut tut....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Plumbduff

i watch what i want, and comment on what i want...im not in denial..and i dont owe the producers anything.

they made a film, my family likes it, i liked it....but i cant ignore some of the images in the clip...the fact that so-called intelligent people can see that then say it 100% doesnt exist, has me confused...its got to be denial.

kids could watch this 100 times and not notice it......probably us too, but now in this new light..it just seems so evil. as an adult you should know....my nephews still watch the film, i wont tell them anything, but now that i know, i can keep an eye on what they mimick from the film......thats all.

but to get personal with me when im helping out by posting this thread....is shocking!!
your an adult you can see the comedy,,,,but there is contraversial images...full stop.

the way vector holds onto that squid after shooting it at the space shuttle....tut tut....

At no point have I been personal. I simply offered some advice.
Let me put it to you another way then.
If you see these "in appropreate" symbols, and subliminal messages in this film, why do you and your family members still watch ?
I find the fact that you are so sickened by what you are watching - yet still continue to allow yourself and your nephews to watch rather hypocrytical.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join