It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by Visiting ESB

That's DubStep music. He's outside with it playing inside. You can even hear the harmonic sounding treble channels. This is absurd. Here in Florida if this noise was omnipresent I'd be amongst the first to notice. Everyone do check out DubStep music tho, its awesome. It's the final conclusion of all music period.

Star for you. I was just going through variablecheese's video's and I found this Jazz song. I believe it could be something like this. Slowed down and manipulated. The op's video sounds kind of "slurry", slowed down if you know what I mean? I think I can hear a tempo that has been tampered with. And yes I do play the bass so I do know a few tunes. I was listening to the jazz beat and playing the op's video. I think that something like this is it. He and his friends seem to have alot of "different" music in their videos. I will post it. But I bet my last dollar everybody critisizes us for this. He does have a DJ as a subsriber. Fast forward this video to 4:20 or so.
www.youtube.com...

Here is the op's video.
www.youtube.com...

I listened to the op's video several times and I can say that the sound is some kind of edited music. Than you for posting this info.

EDIT: I forgot, listen to the crash symbol in the first video at 4:20. Then listen to the op's video. I think I hear a manipulated crash symbol also.
edit on 23-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: EDIT

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by aboveATS

No. The sound in your video was not the same as the one I heard. I distinctly said that I could only describe it most like a jet but I know it was not one. It also stayed in place and did not move toward or away from me. There was absolutely zero dopplar affect, unlike in your video.

Don't mean to be brash, but we aren't idiots. People KNOW what a jet sounds like. Saying it sounded like a jet and that it was a jet are two different things. Truth is, not even you know what we heard, because you obviously didn't hear it. If you did, you would obviously would have brushed it off as a jet. You most likely would have thought twice about it though, because even you would have wondered if it was really a jet if you had heard it. But most of us cannot brush it off as a jet because we know what jets sound like and that was not a jet. If you have read people's accounts, including mine, you would see that many off us thought of the sound as so odd that we stopped what we were doing to concentrate on the sound.

You would have also read in my earlier post, I mentioned to my boyfriend, just after we both were wondering what that sound was, that it sounded a lot like the sound I have heard before an earthquake. I did not feel the ground quake, though.

It's one thing to disagree that we heard what we heard, but it is another to imply we are all somehow idiots because we can't figure out that all we heard was jet.

B-2 Spirit is an antigravity device. NOT A JET.
]

The jet engines are flame jet ion generators...they ARE NOT FOR FLIGHT in the sense of a jet engine and newtons law of motion, rather they are charge generators. TT Brown patented the ion flame jet generator. So in reality the B2 is a TT Brown device. It is the charged capacitor in action.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveATS

Are you kidding?
B-2 Spirit is an antigravity device????

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Anyone from Australia heard any noises. I live in Adelaide and have never heard any weird noises, like the one's described here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Holy crap...

Today a sound which I first heard 1 year ago came back!
The floor and windows were shaking, but I'm 100% sure it was some kind of jet. It must be military, as it's far far too deep sounding for a civillian aircraft.

I managed to record it on my fuji camera and I've got the sound file....

could anyone please reccomend how I go about uploading this to a reliable site? the file is a 4.8MB uncompressed WAV file.

I will post it here on my thread: abovetopsecret.com...
because I think it's more relevant.

I thought it was reasonably on-topic, so I'm posting this here too.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nekbet
Honestly a Little nervous about posting about this.. because well honestly I feel like I have been losing my mind.
And well this may not even be related to what yall are mapping and hearing .. Will let yall decide :/
A Little north of Central Louisiana here... The noise I hear has been going on for close to a week ( my appologies that I can not be exact on the date here ).
I have been dismissing the sounds as possible construction - however I do live.. well I live in the darn woods pretty much.
This is so hard to explain, but to me... it sounds like a bunch of dump trucks, kinda off in the distance, constantly moving - I guess kinda like a low rumble continuously. I do not hear this when I get home from work (around 6pm) - seems to begin around 9pm. The sound will continue on for about 30-40 minutes... it will stop for a while (maybe about a good 1 hour pause / break) and then it starts up again.
I do get the weekends off - and noticed this same sound on Saturday while working out in the yard, I did have company stop by for a visit.. and well just couldn't take it anymore (thinking to myself that surely I might sound a "little off" asking about something that kinda sounds like construction) and asked if she could hear "that" - I did get the response of "yes" ... and we both just thought well maybe someone is doing some construction or clearing some land nearby - about 15 minutes later she said to me "Ya know.. that IS an odd sound for it to keep going like that" - I told her I agreed... and also told her that I thought it was even more odd that I hear it ALLLLLL night Long " - She agreed it was weird :/
Sunday - during the day.. I did not hear this sound at all. But it did again start back up late in the evening.
I have taken a ride - just out of curiosity... I have found no areas doing construction.. nor have I seen anything that looks like it would be causing these sounds.
In addition... there have been no storms or odd weather, its actually been very beautiful here.
There have been a few other odd things - I am not sure if they are relevant.
One additional note I will add though - I can tell you that my dog has been acting very different... and sure has been doing a lot of barking late late at night ( In fact... I commented to a friend of mine on the phone night before last - telling her that this noise outside was driving me crazy.. and maybe I am just losing my mind because I cant figure out what in the world would be making this noise... every single night - - - she could hear my dog barking while talking to her .. and she stated that she didnt think I was losing my mind - because the dog was obviously upset about something )
As stated before - there are a few other odd things happening

BIG SIGH !!! maybe I am just losing it

Originally posted this on the mapping thread - I guess it needs to be here too?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Was leaving for work this morning at approximately 5:15 am local time in southern indiana about 2 miles from louisville, ky and heard the tail end of the rumbling for approx. 2 minutes i live under ups flight path and i made for certain there were not any planes in the air which there wasnt and that also seemed odd at the time. there were also no storms in the area at the time

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OH NO SOUNDS LIKE THE LANGOLIERS
edit on 23-3-2011 by punctual because: MISTAKE

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

I have had a major increase in OBE's lately normally i can do 7-8 times a month, but this sound i hear and vibration is altering this somehow as now am doing 14-19 a month. It makes no sense its like whatever the noise is its on a subliminal level for us to hear at all times. And its enhancing our skills if we tune into it.

But i still cant shake the uneasy feeling i get from it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, what can i say..i am earing all this type of weird sounds at night time here where i live for years. (Portugal, Setúbal)!
I am normaly awake all the night working on my comp, and i have a very good audiction, so any type of unusual sounds at night will catch my attenction easly. Some other times, when i am sleeping (in night time), i just wake up due to this type of misterious sounds.
If i go to the window to check, i never see nothing any where that can be evenctualy the sound origin.
I normaly ear 3 diferent types of sounds, but the moust usual here is a very loud pulsating low pitch one that looks like something very big is hoovering very slowly across the sky.
The second moust eared sound here, it's totaly diferent, and it looks that came from underground! Something that cames from below the buildings and some times makes the glass in the windows vibrate loudly.
Normaly this happens between 3am to 5am.
What scares me moust in this events, is when the sounds are very very loud, in a way that can be eared in all the city by every one, but i dont see a single person wake up and go to the window to see what is happen...!
It looks that for some weird reason the general of sleeping ppl don't normaly wake up with this kind of sounds.

Once, the hoovering sound was so low altitude, and so high and intense that i just jumped from my chair in panic, but when i reach the window, i was not able to see nothing at all...but the incredible sound continued for almoust 5 minuts that loud. Nobody in my house have awake with it, neither nobody cames to the windows also.
Just imagine the sound intensity of a jet plane passing over your head to imagine how incredible was this!

I started to ear them 3 years ago where i live. Now i am getting used to them, so i don't panic any more. And just laugh because something weird is happens above and below our heads, and moust of the ppl don't notice it.

I had the desire to make a topic about this last year, and make some records of the sounds, but i give up due to the fact that what ever we share here will be classified and debunked as "hoaxes or chinese lanterns" in a blink of a eye!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The sound I heard in MD on 3/9 or 3/11/2011 sounded like a recording done of the Japenese earthquake on 3/11... see above link

Please listen to see if what you heard sounds the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

iprotectwildlife,

That earthquake sound is very similar to what my friend and I heard a couple of weeks ago in Nashville, but it went on for at least five minutes. Long enough for us to try to identify which aircraft it might be coming from, but couldn't. This is getting more and more scary by the day!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bertapearl

I agree it is getting scary !!!
Thank you for listening

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

you do realize that sound your hearing on the video has been sped up and edited?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I've said it a few pages back so let me say it again, everyone is saying they heard these sounds, but yet no one has actual proof..so how do we know any of you are telling the truth?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks God I found this thread, ¡¡¡I'm not the only one hearing this sound!!! I live in Spain, and usually a hear this sound about 4 p.m. and always look up to sky looking for the plane that it's doing this sound, but I never can see it.

Last two months I had hear this about 5 or 6 times, always around the same hour. Jet engine type sound, no fade in or fade out, just starts and 5 or 6 minutes later stops.
edit on 23-3-2011 by yomitu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yomitu

Well next time it happens find a way to record it..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yes I do...BUT I felt the noise I heard that nite was something natural and not man made. What I heard was so simillar to that audio that it gave me goose bumps just listening to it !!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I heard this yesterday 03/22/2011 but I live on the Ohio river and there are a lot of coal mines in the area so I just thought it was underground mine activity or New Madrid getting ready to go off again. now I don't know.
Thanx for the info

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by Visiting ESB

That's DubStep music. He's outside with it playing inside. You can even hear the harmonic sounding treble channels. This is absurd. Here in Florida if this noise was omnipresent I'd be amongst the first to notice. Everyone do check out DubStep music tho, its awesome. It's the final conclusion of all music period.

WAKE THE # UPPPPPPPPPPPPP

haha. so i've heard this rolling, rumbling sound in southern California about 5 months ago. sounded like nothing i've ever heard before but have come to hear more of because of the recent youtube videos. really hope it's a sign of something meaningful and impacting on human beings.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join