It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The sound is made by the drift of the earth's continental plates...

Iceberg movement also creates noise:

Since continental plates are much more massive I could imagine their movement creating that loud rumbling noise

as opposed to the sound of a tortured ass by the much smaller icebergs

edit on 22-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I read the whole thread. I actually CAN be aircrafts, as I wrote in my previous post - the noise coming from the F-16 jets as they fly really high sounds just like these videos posted here on ATS. I heard it 3 nights in a row last week ..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by Itop1
[more

Factory - Not possible since the same noise in different regions of the world

What a load anythings possible.Have all the noises been proven to be exactly the same? Are
venting gases,air,and,or steam going to be that different?
I will bet you a pretty penny this will all go away soon and ATS will be worrying about landing lights in the sky as usual.
edit on 22-3-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

the video you posted was good, although one problem with it.... there was a problem with the factory which caused it to make that loud noise.... now the factory is back to normal and not making the noise.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here is another loud plant.
Now if you were a mile away and had no knowledge of this plant,would you be here on ATS reporting a rumbling sound.
Quite possibly.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liserie
reply to post by Itop1

I read the whole thread. I actually CAN be aircrafts, as I wrote in my previous post - the noise coming from the F-16 jets as they fly really high sounds just like these videos posted here on ATS. I heard it 3 nights in a row last week ..

Ive had Fighter jets fly over my house, and although they are VERY loud.... they dont last 20-30 mins, jets generally trvale very fast so dont last very long at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by horselady

I live in New Orleans in the 9th ward. At about 11 am I heard what I thought was a passing jet. I ruled out the possibility of it being a jet because it was it too loud and the noise paused. In all the low rumble lasted about 40 seconds.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Here is another loud plant.
Now if you were a mile away and had no knowledge of this plant,would you be here on ATS reporting a rumbling sound.
Quite possibly.

The sound of that factory sounds 100% completely different from the video the OP posted, go and take another listen and you will agree.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

True, unless they are flying as high as this and in the same area. Here they were flying so high they almost just looked like a sattelite. This has been covered by the media here, and happens quite often.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liserie
reply to post by Itop1

True, unless they are flying as high as this and in the same area. Here they were flying so high they almost just looked like a sattelite. This has been covered by the media here, and happens quite often.

Even if the Jet was doing loop the loop in the middle of the night, it still wouldnt last 20 minutes.... and make the ground shake as some have said...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by horselady

I live in New Orleans in the 9th ward. At about 11 am I heard what I thought was a passing jet. I ruled out the possibility of it being a jet because it was it too loud and the noise paused. In all the low rumble lasted about 40 seconds. I almost forgot to mention that I didn't see a jet flying either.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Alo ha,
I have started a new topic with what I believe explains the rumbling-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bill

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
this morning north dakota experienced the same noise. i validate that statement for the fargo area

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It should be understood, that whatever your beliefs are,TPTB, are occult. They believe strongly and deeply in what they are doing. Whether you believe it exists or not doesnt matter, they do, and thats all that matters.

They are trying to open the ABYSS. That is the only reason the useless piece of crap called the Haldron collider was built. Compass anomalies? The largest electromagnetic "thing" ever built, has been running almost constant for a few years anyhow. Couple months ago said they were starting in with smashing lead protons. I am sure we have no f**** clue what anomolies that will produce. They are only interested " so they say" in the god partlicle. meanwhile millions of other unknown particles some of which can pass right through the earth, are being released.

I am also sure they have figured out how to use that giant devil device in conjunction with HAARP to produce some wild #.

There my two cents.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Yeah well, thats what we've heard here for as long as I remember. As for the ground shaking, I have no explanation though - never felt it here

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

The Mid Atlantic Ridge extends from the northeast of Greenland to the Bouvet Triple Junction in the south Atlantic . It is a divergent plate ...meaning they are pulling away from each other. There were 2 earthquakes in the southern part today...5.1 and 6.0

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I live in Calgary Alberta Canada, and since the summer of 2009 I have heard a strange low humming sound at night. It only happens about 1 or 2 nights each month. It is not quite as obvious as those videos taken in Florida or Ohio, so I'm not sure if it would be detectable on a recording, but i am going to give it a try next time I hear it.

The sound I hear is more like a low frequency humming that pulsates. It sounds much like a freight train approaching from a distance, but it can last for hours at a time. The strange thing is that I am able to hear it so loudly that it prevents me from sleeping, but my wife laying beside me can't hear it at all. (not sure if males can hear different ranges of frequencies than females).

I have lived in the same area for my entire life, but have not heard this humming until 2009.

Just thought I would post to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Well i called fox news today and left a message and did direct them to this thread.Only reason i called fox was because they had Jim Berkland on i DO NOT watch them at all....Also called the usgs and they were no help.....She said that the geologist always monitor stuff everyday and until the have the why to whats happening they do not publish....The least they can do is get the heck on tv and let people know they are cking into this and they are aware of it....I get so tired of the secrecy!

I think everyone should be calling there local news station or a big news station and bombard them with all these happenings.....Then we will get someone to report on it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

To say religion has no place here on these boards is very true -

Sprituality is a whole 'nuther matter!

Seriously.. I too live in AL and for the past few months have been hearing a low, deep rumbling noise - kinda like a mile long train passing nearby. I would hear it only at night - usually around eight-thirty.. My usual routine has me on the patio around that time star-gazing so I am fairly consistent with the time. The noise had enough of a presence that I actually insisted the wife leave her semi-permanent spot on the couch (in front of the TV) and join me out back. We both heard it. She thought it sounded more like the rumbling of a big factory - like a multitude of heavy machines all going at the same time (or simultaneously - ). I don't know what it was/is.
It didn't seem to bother our Lab although all the neighborhood dogs were barking-

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I have heard this sound from fighter jets in practice. We were fishing in a nice weather way out in the countryside when it started, at first I just thought the jet would fly by but after 10 minutes of the rumble I searched for the jet and found it flying in circles way up in the sky. And it circled for at least 10 more minutes before it went away.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Waldy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've originally posted this in the map thread to these sounds. Please look at these sites below and decide for yourself what to do.

alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join