It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

Just listened to that sound as well and that is what I heard the other day - haven't heard it since though - maybe it is linked to the earthquake

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

It doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not....I know what I heard and I am trying to figure it out.

The title of this thread indicates that SOMEONE else heard it and the number of posts reporting here is proof enough for me.

Have a good day ....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

pretty quick to defend yourself, that's usually a sign of one whose guilty...but yea sure good day sir.

I still know for a fact that the original video (one filmed in FL) is a Hoax as I have family in the EXACT location (as stated in my previous post a few pages back) and no one heard anything during the time that video was taken.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

I am not sure if it is linked to that earthquake either. Thank you for listening

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good Morning, I would like to report on the rumbling sounds,Im new to this forum ,so hopefully this is the proper place to report what ive witnessed. I live in Edison NJ, last night at around 11pm as I exited my car ,I heard a very loud,strange rumbling,that at first seemed like distant thunder,but what caught my attention,and the reason im making this post,is the harmonic nature of the noise. It seemed extremely unnatural,the tone varience seemed to drop fast from a thunder like rumble to a deep vibration that i could feel,definetely very unnatural.It seemed to be coming from the north/northeast and lasted approx ninty seconds,about an hour hour later,while grilling dinner,I again heard it ,but the tone had changed,and was less intense,still a low frequency rumble,just above background noise level,that lasted the whole time (approx 20 min) I was outside.What really interested me was it kept reminding me of that movie with the alien contact,where they communicated with sounds,Im 50 yrs old,and an avid outdoorsman,Ive never heard sounds like this ever before,it doesnt sound natural,but created

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by winman137

so it lasted 20 mins and you didn't think to record it? see how is it that you people are buying this?? whose to say Anon isn't playing a prank like they love to do?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here is the jet/rumbling sound I heard today, recorded from my room:

www.2shared.com...

Sounds very powerful and deep to me - as I said before, it made the floor and windows shake and I could feel it.

It's probably something to do with Libya though in my opinion...as Poland would be on the flight path from UK to Libya probably...

What does anyone else think about it?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Hey im just a reguler guy,i worked all day,and wanted to eat and go to bed,I posted because it happened,and it was unusaul enough for me to go out of my way to make a post,im not trying to prove anything,just comment on an extrordinary occurance that Ive never seen before in my lifetime. Im not some crackpot making false claims,I own a large business,and have better things to do with my time,I went out of my way to register and make a post because of the unique occurance I experienced

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is there anyone updating any map or anything on this? (sorry, haven´t gone through all pages)

Just want to inform that it was heard here in Sweden yesterday evening around 21:30. Jönköping, Sweden that is.
I went out on the balcony for a smoke and first thought it was an airplane rumbling over my head. Or beyond the hill to my north to be exact.
The rumbling noise increased an lowered in volume, and sometimes it just stopped. a few seconds later it started again. Like a wobbling sound. deep. kinda like an old propeller airplane, but deeper in tone. Really weird.
The sound clearly moved somehow. Made me think there was some kind of giant spaceship somewhere over there behind all clouds.

After 15 minutes it stopped and didnt return.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

I still wonder about the theory of something cloaked flying low

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
EVERY PLACE HAS ONE THING IN COMMON. CAVES. THE NOISE IS COMING FROM EARTH BELOW!!!!!!

If you have a CAVE nearby, go listen. Even the Florida one is right by the largest cave complex we have down here.

Everyone here is looking for answers well here it is, The earth is pissed and she is awakening everywhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I heard the rumbling noise and I live 20 miles from the Atlantic Ocean . Don't think there are any caves in my area .

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Winchester VA = After reading all of this from front to back yesterday and thinking about the sounds - while hearing the same sounds (or so I thought) a day prior to the OP's original post; I heard it again last night - I ran outside hit my LED flashlight up to the sky and low and behoild there it was.... A military Huey helicopter 150' above my head ....My only question is why so low -& Are they trying to give off (cover up) that rumble so that those who hear the REAL Noise misinterprets it for the Helicopters???

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

maybe it came from someone's giant speakers..just saying.
if the video made in florida is a fake i sure am glad somebody is exposing it..just wait until the hoaxer
hears the real thing and nobody believes 'em. something like that can discredit a person real quick.
I know as everyone else that sometimes you can pick up vibes in your house from elsewhere..maybe
somebody should get a cone and place it to the ground and tape any sounds..would not learn muich but
might be a lot of fun..i'm 59 year old lady and sometimes the curious kid comes out in me. LOL you should
hear my refrigerator make a noise..why if i recorded it and played it over a very loud speaker it might
freak somebody out.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

From America: We had a lot of calls early Wednesday evening, primarily from the area from Woodville to Crawfordville, about rumbling sounds that sounded like a freight train, with residents fearing it was a tornado. But, it was NOT. The leading edge of thunderstorms was well to the south by that time, and while there were still rumbles of thunder, the severe weather was over. It was certainly unusual, and for those residents - a bit scary, but it was not a funnel cloud or tornado. It was likely a phenomena called "ducting", and the Tallahassee National Weather Service office addressed it in the special statement below. (Thanks Tallahassee NWS!)

Zoom out on this map and you will see what the lady is talking about in the video comments, she is in between these two towns.
maps.google.com...,+FL&gl=us&ei=lCeKTcP6L9 Kz0QGOzfHlDQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQ8gEwAA

Now look at the Florida Caverns to the north of Marianna, FL.
www.floridastateparks.org...

Add I had confused the Caverns with Wakulla Springs cause I went to both that day.

Now here is the same thing from a Tibet cave. No doubt all the other sites that are reporting hearing these strange noises have large Caverns near by.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by iprotectwildlife

I heard the rumbling noise and I live 20 miles from the Atlantic Ocean . Don't think there are any caves in my area .

Where and I bet there is? Thats the only thing all these places have in common.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretSky

What town do you live in or by in Poland? I want to see if you have caves near by.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland .

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
If so many ATS folk are experiencing this, RECORD IT and post.
I did try a couple times with my iPhone. My results were mostly street noises and my damned dog that wouldn't stand still, crunching the leaves in the woods and me cursing and tugging the leash and the tags jingling. The other time I was with my kid and all you heard was her bugging me about dinner and me telling her to be quiet and my neighbor unloading his pickup. And that was the day it was loudest. All I got for playback is my iPhone as well. if I did manage to pick up the deep rumble, I couldn't tell from what I could hear on playback. Even if I were to get a good recording, I am not sure I would post it and give up too many personal details about my home on the Internet, especially not when there are already good recordings I can point to and say that about covers it. And by now it seems like we who heard it know what the others are talking about anyway. To us, we know we have nothing to prove. It's the folks who haven't heard it who seem to need proof, naturally. And I believe personally it's only a matter of time before everybody hears it. I don't have bionic ears, after all.

Just be on the lookout and pay attention, that's all. I saw my neighbors almost willfully ignore the racket going around us. I notice on this forum when odd things are to be noticed and reported, it's so often a smoker out for a cig break who catches it. Hardly anybody else seems to be paying attention to their surroundings these days. So much so it is almost a conspiracy topic unto itself how you can have real known jets, for example, buzz down over a neighborhood low and loud enough to rattle windows and shake stuff on shelves and not one person but me steps outside to see wtf is going on or even peeks out the window or even seems to know what you're talking about the next day. That happened one December night about three or four years ago. If my kid hadn't also heard it and corroborated it for me, I might think I'm looney bin material for noticing the things I notice.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51

maybe it came from someone's giant speakers..just saying.
if the video made in florida is a fake i sure am glad somebody is exposing it..just wait until the hoaxer
hears the real thing and nobody believes 'em. something like that can discredit a person real quick.
I know as everyone else that sometimes you can pick up vibes in your house from elsewhere..maybe
somebody should get a cone and place it to the ground and tape any sounds..would not learn muich but
might be a lot of fun..i'm 59 year old lady and sometimes the curious kid comes out in me. LOL you should
hear my refrigerator make a noise..why if i recorded it and played it over a very loud speaker it might
freak somebody out.

It is not a hoax. The person- a Mom of four- that recorded the Florida-rumble, can be found in THIS thread, under the name Daisyjays78, I think her nick were.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join