It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iprotectwildlife
reply to post by Sky watcher

I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland .

Here ya go. These are natural loud speakers for the earth.

www.crystalgrottoescaverns.com...

www.mgs.md.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Its funny, I haven't and cant hear the noise because i am in Central Florida were there is no caves at all. We sit on caverns of water called Aquifers. If you dig down five feet in some places you will find water. I think everyone who lives in Cali or near the New Madrid fault system should go on Vacation for about a month or two.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
getting confused on where to post, so sorry for the double (also on the map thread):

Add northeastern Pennsylvania to the list. Heard "the noise" here ~2 weeks ago, middle of the day. At first I, too, thought a plane was going by, but no doppler sound. It also felt low altitude.

I asked a fellow sensitive if she'd heard any noises lately (tried not to be too leading with the question) and she described exactly what I experienced.

FWIW, we both vote UFO. Yes, that may put us in the crazy category, but there you have it.

Also, I had a dream 6 weeks ago about alien ships appearing on earth. They "pressed" through the atmosphere, like pressing through dimensions was the feeling I had. Woke up SUPER freaked out, heart racing, sweaty. Odd, because nothing spectacularly bad happened, but my reaction was fear for sure. Oh, and the alien ships were all the millennium falcon from Star Wars, but I'm pretty sure that part won't be true :-)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

From the info you provided I am over 200 miles from the nearest cave in MD but I guess it is possible ? Thank you for checking for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silversight

I don't know how you got anyone to read this, I have posted about ducting 3 times on this thread, and only poster even noticed, jeez, guess everyne would prefer something sinister

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Greetings:

Have you added your information to the sounds maps on the other threads?

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and/or not an earthquake?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
New here and just want to add my 2 cents. Has anyone actually stated what the sound sounds like when they first hear it? Does it start low then get to the steady noise? Does it just switch on? Do you just happen to notice it? All the recordings are of the sound in action but no one ever states HOW the sound got their attention.
The end of Daisy's video, (the recorder of the Tal. Fla. sound), the noise seems to be switched off and slowly fades bringing me to think that it is something man made. Still open to other theories tho.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AuWolf

The sound I heard started and ended with the same volume , it never changed .
That is why it caught my attention.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi, just a new one to add to the list ,i live in the west of cornwall in the uk ,its very quiet where i live and at night time its that quiet you can hear the rabbits farting in the bottom of the garden.
Anyway the other night i was woken up at about 4.30am by what i can only describe as what sounded like a bus on tickover outside on the drive, i listened to it for 5 mins thinking it would go but it did not.
So i went out to check , nothing outside at all but still the sound not coming from any direction but just everywhere.
Crystal clear night no wind , very wierd.
The sound lasted for about 15mins not changing tone or volume then just went.
The only thing i can think of is that there are alot of old mine workings around where i live perhaps the sound was coming from them, i dont know.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
March 17th, 2011, early morning around 4am. Had a weird rumbling noise take place just east of Toronto, Ontario. Sounded very much like the sounds people are describing. It lasted well over 10 minutes. Unknown source. It was so loud and continuous it made me look out my window to look for a plane or a helicopter or hell if there was a UFO hovering over my house. Nothing was in the sky. Very weird.
edit on 23-3-2011 by arcanewings because: addition

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Earth is grumpy because not only does it have to move magnetic poles and lets face it who likes it when you have to move !!!! Also the Earth is moaning because of it's infestation (us) akin to fleas on a dog are now starting to give a serious itch.......hold on tight because mother nature and the Earth have just become the new A-Team.

Wolfie

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by blackcat99
reply to post by liejunkie01

B-2As are reasonably quiet - I think you may be meaning B1B which are very noisy??
Have witnessed a B-2A at an airshow and it was eerily quiet

I have too and the pilot was flying low and slow and it was loud. People will believe what they want too. I thought I would share the most plausible explanation of these recent noises. Not an ufo or something. My bad.

Does this sound from a cave sound the same to you?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi guys

Got a report from here in the UK/England regarding this noise phenomena

My brother was round my house tonight and i told him to check out this video with the noise going on he said he had heard exactly this sound last night, i asked are you sure it wasn't a plane he said no i don't think so it lasted for about 30 minutes and was really loud he was listening for about 10 minutes with the window open and then closed it to go to bed but could still hear it inside he live with his GF she also heard this, he said it wasn't as intense as the other videos because the ground wasn't shaking but then again he was up stairs,

This was around 10PM near Bedford town, Bedfordshire England

Im about 20 miles south of him, but i did not hear a thing here, he seemed really stunned by all this and i know my brother is not going to lie to me, i asked over & over did you really hear this?, be honest was it exactly that sound i said, and he was adamant this was what he heard and seemed really puzzled...

Anyway just though id throw this report in here

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Location SW ohio aprox 25 N. of Cincinnati
Time late night
Date early march ..Sorry dont remember exact date
Duration 25 to 30 minutes uninterupted.

I remarked to my roomate the next day about the rumbling thunder sound off in the distance that was not stop for a 1/2 hr. yet there was no storm or rain. It was a clear night. An hr or so previous to that noise, it sounded as if an airforce jet swooped the top of my roof. Very very weird.

It never occured to me to mention it here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Thank you for the reply, I believe this is an aircraft or some natural phenamanon.(sorry 'bout the spelling)
I just recall the sounds of rushing waters and such mentioned in the Bible when God was seen or heard. It just intreges me to think of what those sights and sounds must of been like!
Bless you.
Spike

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I had my coworkers hear the noise and then told me it was being reported all over the world and they all freaked out lol! I've been listening everyday around my area but no luck yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Nice, I'm in Cincy. Good to know it's near-by. Will be keeping an ear out.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Posted this on another thread but thought I should post it here...

I was intrigued by this thread because I had a similar experience over 25 years ago with my friends but the next day the papers reported numerous ufo sighting in the area of Hudson County, NJ. My friend even claimed he found a pic someone took of the craft flying over the Hudson River on the same night. Only difference was the rumble lasted only a few moments before silence then came back again a few times before it went away.

Anyway, I get home this morning from work and my girlfriend tells me she woke up at around 3am by the same rumbling sound like I experienced, only it was more like the videos I showed her in this thread! She said it even woke up our upstairs neighbor! Only difference was my dog slept through it and he's usually spooked real easy...Darn Pug snores so loud no wonder!

We live in Clifton, NJ.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What the Frack?

Really though, I used to experience something similar to this in New Jersey. I lived somewhat near to Ftdix/McGuire i assumed it was the munitions testing at one of the fields in the pine barrens. sounded like a HUGE jackhammer and would maintain the noise for 20+ mins at times.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm a little confused by this long thread.

You guys claim that there was a rumble sound everywhere in the world recently yet no
news talk about it?

There was an earthquake in Canada last week, if you heard the sound then.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Teorema because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join