It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Heard this on March 3rd in Racine, WI. It lasted 12 minutes and there were no planes in the sky at the time.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

Thanks! Interesting info.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Yea IMO a jet engine wouldnt get louder as it does in the video - unless of course the airport somehow slowly moved closer to the house in the video over the 20 minute period

Im tending to think large undergorund boring machinery something similar to this

I'm also of the opinion the US government is in overdrive mode boring these underground tunnels and bases(?) in preparation for some future event.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The second video on the OP here www.abovetopsecret.com... sounds a lot like the rumbling heard in the Fl video. It's sounds coming from a cave in Tibet. If you take away the (I don't know how to describe it) treble wistle, the base sounds the like noise heard around the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ITS a fcking countdown......................... people wake up

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Thanks for sharing the video. That is one impressive piece of equipment. So the debris is instantly used for the walls?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I Want to add that i do astral travel alot and recently, last 2 weeks i have heard these noises and vibrations as i enter the state of mind i need. Now its not like i have felt before and i have done astral for over 5 years.

Maybe its connected am not sure.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

You meant to say that you have day dreams ... ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I do it on a night before bed, atleast 3 times a week for 5 years. You do know what astral travel is yes, its were you relax in a meditative state and let your body fall asleep with this comes paralysis. Then you seperate your mind from your body by shear will. Its a Great Experience

Now its during the meditation that i hear these noises its like nothing i have ever heard or felt in the 5 years i have been doing it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm posting this everywhere so sorry if this is repetative and sorry if somebody pointed this out...

www.nucleartourist.com...

Notice the plants synch up with the map of the noises and the compass shifts.
It's the nuclear power plants, I have no doubt. Why are they testing the plants? And on top of this, Obama and the media says not to worry.
mmmm...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So many people reporting this sound phenomenon and yet so few videos/recordings, even though in most cases the sound had a duration of approx. 30 mins...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

That's very true, but I know if this happened to me the last thing I would think of is running and getting my camera. Maybe not everybody likes to document everything. Though I do live with people who the FIRST thing they would do is run and get the camera...so, yeah I see your point.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

Me too, have you had an increase of OBE's as I have lately, like every other night for the last 5 months, and I too feel/hear this vibration right before travel, didnt even think of that.... hmmm......

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroydemonocracyx21
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

That's very true, but I know if this happened to me the last thing I would think of is running and getting my camera. Maybe not everybody likes to document everything. Though I do live with people who the FIRST thing they would do is run and get the camera...so, yeah I see your point.

Personally, I would be amazed for about one minute and then I would make sure I got it recorded in some way.

My point is: while certain cases may be genuine, many could be people trying to jump on the bandwagon and create a bit of excitement. The claim-to-evidence ratio seems to suggest this right now...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

There have always been rumblings sounds. The earth is not always quiet. If you listen at night sometimes you can hear it better then the daytime when there is much more noise around. You can hear it coming directly from he sky.

The Milky Way is a busy galaxy always on the move. You would be making noise too, if you were up against stars being born, comets flying all around you, spacecrafts from earth heading out and about doing research, the sun and its flairs tossing heat your way, etc... Do you really think that you wouldn't be hearing a rumbling sound as you call it. Earth is alive and breathing so to speak and so is the rest of all of the galaxies included.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I`m in Nashville TN, and i haven`t heard this yet but it after following this topic for awhile it seems to occur mostly at night. Could this be some kind of seismic activity? Maybe something to do with the way the sun, moon and whatever else big and close by pulls on the Earth.
I`ve never heard about this up until the last year or so is this a recent occurence?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
from the uk,east lincs,heard a rumbling for about 10 mins today just after i fetched the wife from work.could of been a jet,but it was a constant rumble,thats all folks..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Earlier this evening I heard the noise in the uk,I went onto the street and five or six other neighbours were also out looking to see where it was.

Very creepy feeling.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
During the first night of rain that hit the West Coast here in LA, I got the same sound, but I didn't think anything of it. Some of my smaller siblings were intimidated by the duration, so I looked out the window, and I couldn't see anything through the clouds. I don't think there was anything behind this really, but then I realized that the whole world heard it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If so many ATS folk are experiencing this, RECORD IT and post.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join