It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

im tellin you im in md and it was 40 degrees f. how could it be thunder and it was to constant and rythmic to be thunder. no cracking sound just deep thumping

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

to many places at sea level to be under ground

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Do you think that the AFB jets could have been created this hum?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Wait...did you just say...underground tunneling over here in Florida?

You must be referring to Tallahasee, because over here, we're basically land on sand

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I just wanted to throw this into the ring, may well be just a coincidence but,,,,,,,,,
CERN Restart Linked to Japan 9.0 Quake
______beforeitsnews/story/497/279/CERN_Restart_Linked_to_Japan_9.0_Quake.html
edit on 21-3-2011 by crompton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know if this is already here there are 19 pages to read through not yet read them all.

Was it anything line this?

Friday, October 29, 2010, 08:0029 comments Share Just what was the strange humming noise heard in the night? Hear it here Mark Holland, of Hedon, said the sound was 'absolutely unreal'. A Russian bomber on a spying mission and an alien craft. These are just two of the theories behind a strange noise heard in the middle of the night. As first reported on the Mail's website yesterday, the noise – described as a "humming" noise – was heard at about 2am on Thursday. It was heard across a wide expanse of East Yorkshire, with one report from as far away as Doncaster. Mark Holland, of Hedon, where the noise appears to have been loudest, said he was left baffled. Mr Holland, 49, said: "I was taking my wife, Shirley, to Manchester Airport to catch a flight to Benidorm. "Just as she asked me to load a suitcase into the car we heard it. "It was absolutely unreal. We 've never heard anything like it. "We are on the flight path to Humberside Airport and get planes passing overheard, but never at that time and that low. "Although it was cloudy, it was fairly bright. For the noise to be that loud, you would have expected to have seen whatever it was." Enquiries by the Mail have drawn a blank with no-one able to confirm the source of the noise. A spokeswoman for Humberside Airport at Kirmington in North Lincolnshire, said: "At 2am the airport is closed. The last flight in or out was 10.45pm." According to BP at Saltend, no work out of the ordinary was carried out in the early hours of Thursday. The Ministry of Defence has a dedicated team called the Low Flying Complaints and Enquiries Unit. However, a spokesman said: "We have no confirmed activity in that area. "There was nothing odd or untoward going on in the Hull area at that time." Earlier this week a report in the national media claimed a Russian Tupolev Tu95 Bear aircraft was spotted on Monday and Tuesday, flying in a Nato-policed zone close to the UK. A squadron of RAF Tornado aircraft from a base in Scotland was apparently called out to intercept the giant intruder. In 2008, it was reported how a supersonic 'Blackjack' Russian jet flew completely undetected to within just 20 miles from Hull. However, a military source told the Mail: "No Russian aircraft has ever crossed into British airspace without permission – despite reports in the media." Some readers suggested the noise could have come from Humberside Police's helicopter Oscar Nine Nine. But a force spokeswoman confirmed: "Between 1.15am and 5.12am the helicopter was in S#horpe." Mail reader Mike Covell posted a message on www.facebook.com/HullDailyMail stating: "About 2 o'clock this morning a loud noise was heard over east Hull, possibly further, and it appeared as though it was a large aircraft with decent sized engines struggling to gain altitude. "What was odd about the sound is the duration, in that it appeared to be over east Hull for approximately 10 minutes. Efforts to gain a visual on the craft failed." Another reader, Leah Simpson, added: "It was really loud in Hedon. Quite spooky." Do you know what the noise was? If so, call our newsdesk on 01482 315194. * For dozens more theories, check out the postings on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hulldailymail

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21/3/11 by simples because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
sounds like a lawn-mower to me, at 0:18 he mowed some gravel
edit on 21-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"The hum" is the common name of a series of phenomena involving a persistent and invasive low-frequency humming noise not audible to all people. Hums have been reported in various geographical locations. In some cases a source has been located. A well-known case was reported in Taos, New Mexico, and thus the Hum is sometimes called the Taos Hum. They have been reported all over the world, especially in Europe: a Hum on the Big Island of Hawaii, typically related to volcanic action, is heard in locations dozens of miles apart. The Hum is most often described as sounding somewhat like a distant idling diesel engine. Difficult to detect with microphones, its source and nature are unknown.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wild, truly wild. What could that be? It almost sounds like some kind of signal

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The strange sounds are F-16, and other fighter type jets....we are at war with Libya now, get used to it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I'll be a debunker the upload date on the youtube video is 2009 there u go

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
WFTV in Orlando covered it: www.wftv.com...

I got that link from Rapturenow.com. Dude has some interesting theories.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing up this subject again. I tried to PM a member re: loud jet sounds a while back, but since I haven't posted enough here, I was unable to contact him. Obviously, this phenomenon is still alive worldwide.

My husband and I both heard an unexplained roar twice since we've been living here in northern Idaho, just 90 miles from the Canadian border. The sound is in no way like a helicopter or even a loud passing train, which we also hear frequently, since we live near Burlington Northern/SF tracks. We both grew up near Miramar Naval Air Station (now Marine), and we are very familiar with the sound of jets as well as sonic booms. This resembled a fleet of jets (or B-52s, as my husband suggested) revving engines constantly without change in volume or fading (as if they were moving further away). It just stopped. The first time was at night in December, 2010, and the second was probably Jan.,2011.

Please include Idaho as a hot spot for mysterious jet roars. We really want to know what we and so many others have heard.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It has to be all the underground military bases.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames02

Yeah i'm in South thomaston. And even tho the airport is small we still get a good amount of traffic. We have alot of rich people fly in with there jets and even tho there is a rule for jet noise after 10 pm it still happens. It doesnt bother as much as it does some other residents. We had some of our elderly residents in the area make noise complaints of John Travoltas gulfstream jet back in '07. He has been known to fly into the airport cuz it is close to the fairy which goes to the island he has a house on ( Isleboro). he hasnt used the airport much since then. But anyway i do see alot of jets flying in and out of the airport which led me to think it was one when i first heard the noise. But when i looked and didnt see the runway lights on or any marker lights in the sky i then started to think it was weird.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Lawn Mower. he also hit a pole with a rock.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
so why isint the MSM reporting this?

or is it only ATSers that can hear it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"God answered him with a voice like thunder.”

"like the sound of many waters"

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Haha lol.

No that sound is infact genuine it was reported on by all east Yorkshire news and msm in the uk.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that this is nothing more than a hoax...I have family in the EXACT same place as where the FL video was taken, and no one heard anything at any point during that day. As for others hearing the same noise, well wheres your proof? As for OP your video is not valid (it was taken 2 years ago) so it could be anything...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join