It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Location reporting: Cleveland, Ohio

Date heard: March 18th, 2011

Duration: ALL DAMN NIGHT!

Description: Sounded like Extremely large flames popping, like when you light an acetylene torch and had too much O2 on and you get that POP! But extremely large, numerous and loud coming from the upper atmosphere.

Origin: All around in the sky, from the sky.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
After the Indonesian quake (and tsunami) the whole of the Earth rang like a bell for weeks...

I imagine this has the same cause.

edit on 21-3-2011 by McGinty because: to close bracket

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
haven't heard this for myself yet, but those videos are just straight up creepy. it does sound like a jet engine, but it almost sounds deeper or lower to me. the sound doesn't really have the same bite to it, but maybe that's just the camera muffling it. very strange anyways.
edit on 21-3-2011 by citizen soup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaresistence
reply to post by elevenaugust

hey friend....i just looked and my location is not on his map....

The map was made by user "Under Water", I'm only try to help him and have not access to it, you'll have to wait for the next update!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
the illuminati invasion is starting....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

the same thing happened to me. I'm in vancouver and where I'm living they are doing a bunch of construction and i woke up, maybe three weeks ago to a sound pretty similar to the video in that one in Florida and at first I wrote it off to the construction but what construction goes on at 3:00am in a residential area? There was nothing. It was very creepy

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Originally posted by ag893
I'm not 100% but it could be the Lord getting ready to take his saints home.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yea, right.

Can we PLEASE leave SILLY RELIGION OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!

Or maybe its Horus, or Chrishna, or Mythra, or Buddha coming to get THEIR saints to bring home.

Which one is it?

Folks and their silly Lord 2nd coming nonsense TAINTING another good thread.

SIGH

Have you got a better suggestion? I've got news for you: The 2nd Coming is close at hand. You would do well to keep an open mind. There will come a point very soon when even the most hardened skeptic will have to admit that reading Revelation is like reading a newspaper. This particular event might have nothing to do with it, but then again maybe it does.

All I know is I'm keeping my video camera on me at all times these days. It sure came in handy on Supermoon Saturday - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Yes in london about 3 or 4 nights ago, was in bed about 12 or 1 in morning heard what at first sounded like a plane but deep and powerful it lasted about 5 mins, my first thought was military plane and I remember thinking why is it taking so long for the sound to fade like you can hear when a normal plane gets further away, it sounded really powerful cant explain it , it did not sound like the noise in OP video though and no shaking or anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How far away from a rail yard or highway do you need to be to not hear any sound from them? I ask because I've posted about hearing things that definitely weren't normal and wasn't either of the above mentioned two. At night however I feel the throb of what to me would be huge diesel engines a few hundred feet away yet the rail yard is around 2-2.5 miles. So if highways and rail yards can be ruled out I'll get a recording of the sound the next time I hear it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

I live in Johnstown, Pa about 1.5 hours east of Pittsburgh. A storm moved through last evening and I heard that same noise as in video strange sounds #3. It came between the real thunder and lightening. I was raised in the country and watched storms my entire life, yet I knew this sound was not normal. It reminded me of a babys heartbeat during an ultrasound just very low, pulsating, and steady. It was very creepy and I am very concerned because an occurrence on this type of worldwide scale should be cause for alarm. We need to find out what it was before someone is injured.

I hope we have a scientist out there who can get the truth.
I personally think it is HAARP.
THey have been working overtime.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
I didn't feel like saying it but I also heard noises, I just woke up from a deep sleep at the middle of the night and all I heard was probably the last bit of it, like some hovering craft such as a UFO would make sound like.

And just how would you know what type of sound a UFO would make? In my expert opinion, imagination isn't deemed fact...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just wanted to add my experience to the thread:

On Friday March 18th I was in the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. I went to use the ladies room prior to boarding my bus (the one on the upper level near the NJ Transit ticketing area) and as I was drying my hands felt a deep rumble under my feet. Another woman in the bathroom noticed it as well and we looked at each other with deep concern & confusion. It wasn't the subway either, it was a relatively strong rumble that only lasted a few seconds, if it were the trains we would've felt it for longer and it would've been less intense. I lived in NYC all my life and know what subway rumbles feel like versus this strange experience.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
By the way guys we cant reallu classify events by saying if it was shaking or NOT as the only real reason when shaking occurs due to this sound is when a house or any other constructure has a resonance with that low frequency which when passes the vibration trough the floor and thats why you can feel it, BUT DIFFERENT BUILDINGS HAVE DIFFERENT RESONANCE FREQUENCY! So not all of them will vibrate anyway,
edit on 21-3-2011 by grishav2 because: mistake

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The rumbling noise being heard around the world is maybe a test of the Project Blue Beam, TPTB could be testing their system because probably we will soon see it happen. Get ready..!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I believe that we are engaging in a little bit of a war with Libya. Hence extra missions from military aircraft. Sometimes the easy explanations are not good enough. I am convinced.

Oh well. Have a nice day. Speculate on.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I suppose it could be a ground level test on a passenger plane, such as a Boeing 747.....but to hear it so loud and have it shake your house and ground from 4 miles away? Most likely, no.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We've had a lot of stuff going on here in Clarksville, MD.

This morning, we had thunderstorms at 6:30AM. Last time i checked, that is NOT normal.
edit on 21-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just came across this thread and was shocked to see so many people reporting the same thing. Three nights last week I heard a rumbling noise that was very strange. It lasted a few minutes. On the first occasion what was really strange was that It was a clear night, and although I could clearly hear this rumbling I couldnt see a thingI The exact same thing happened the night after, same circumstances. The third occasion was a lot stranger. Luckily I was with a friend talking about the weekend and all of a sudden I heard the same rumbling. On this occasion though the second the noise disapeered there was an unusual gust of wind that seriously moved some very large trees at the side of my flat. I live in windsor near Heathrow airport and unfortunatly know the sound of normal planes to well. This was not a plane. It was a very strange event and one I will not forget in a hurry. I hope it is some sort of secret millitary plane flying over and not the build up to some sort of world wide natural event. I have also noticed two more people from around this area posting in this thread about the same thing. This is one thread I hope some serious investigating goes into.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I posted the following on the NJ Loud Rumblings thread. Just wanted to contribute my experience to this thread as well.

Heard a long rumbling engine like sound today in Essex county NJ.

The sound seemed to emanate from high in the sky. I was unable to identify it's source.

A few planes went by as EWR Liberty airport is located south east, yet the rumbling sound remained audible and unchanged for approximately 20 minutes today Monday March 21st starting at around 10:30am.

This is not the first time I've heard this unidentified sound and my cat always acts up before and after the sound is audible.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
go to my youtube page...

www.youtube.com...

I have heard these noises since 10:30pm PST in San Diego last night and the videos are from this morning and today. What is going on???

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join