It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Let me be the first to aknowledge your existance and efforts, if I knew how to paste in the clappy-hands I would.
I guess no one else understands what you did or are saying here, but I for one can see what your saying without even doing the work now that you have. Some well known producers still don't know how to trim or smooth a sample so not surprising someone would make this mistake. Its like photoshop guys, for detail, you have to zoom in.

Exactly

Heres the dead spot in the "original audio" from the VT
img862.imageshack.us...

Here is how that dead spot happens and i have gone about making my own dead spot,
img585.imageshack.us...

Here is my re-created dead spot, recorded & exported, re-imported and matched up to the dead spot,
img839.imageshack.us...

Heres why there are so many clippy bits in the video i made a loop and got exactly the same clippy noise, in red is the original audio clipping and in black is why it happens, because people but sample up against each other and forget to use attack & decay, volume fades etc,
img705.imageshack.us...

Its obvious they forgot to zoom in and see if the sample is correctly looped, IMO they was working in 1/4 frames butting up the samples but getting the volume fades wrong if doing that at all in some cases, but right at the end they must have used sub frame snapping and been working zoomed out because it doesn't but up against the other sample at all and thats why it goes dead, sorry but this Florida video is a fake, unless someone else can tell me how else this could happen that im not aware of?

edit on 21-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I apologize if someone has mentioned this already, iv not read every comment.

Could it not be gas or magma causing pressure under the earths surface and this ground shaking and rumblings are caused by that, it may explain the japan quakes and im sure i read a thread by True American saying quake activity at Yellowstone had risen. If somehow pressure is rising under the surface it could have easily caused the quakes in new Zealand , japan and the other places they have happened.

and i think if it was something naturally occurring under the earths surface , it would explain why it is being heard globally rather than it being one singular event. If it was HAARP, Fracking or something else along them lines why would so many different people in so many different parts of the world be hearing such similar noises.. surely all the reports would be coming from certain areas.

I think we are heading for some interesting times, it may sound silly, but in the 2012 film things started happening a few years before and the closer they got to 2012 more and more happened until finally TSHTF.
I see the same sort of thing happening in real life, as the years roll by, more and more natural disasters are occurring.. and now strange things like this as well. I think it all points to something big coming in the near future and when i say near, i dont mean in a month,more anything between 1-100 years or more, we think we know so much about our planet but the truth is we've not been round long enough to experience everything the earth can throw at us, this rumbling could be the precursor to something that is maybe about to happen that we have just not experienced before.

Oh and people , stop blaming it on planes, i think everyone knows what planes sound like, the florida clip sounds nothing like a plane IMO.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
sounds like a lawn-mower to me, at 0:18 he mowed some gravel
edit on 21-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

sounds like my dad snoring

oh well, people can conclude what they want.

but be careful what you say so you don't discredit tin-foil hattists any further.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816
reply to post by Rocky Black

I wouldnt move underground with the way the planet has been shaking and moving.. lol I hope they move underground to save their own skin and a quake happens and just crushes their bunkers.

Ha ha! Nor would I, and I've had the same fantasy as you, which gives me great pleasure when mulling over it.
Another vision I keep having is that us poor bastards who refuse to enter the bunkers search for their power sources of any kind that can be located above ground, then stuff them up, slowly, slowly suffocating them....no escape, eh?
Heh heh heh!....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly
Fake.

A sound system?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
to me it sounds like tribal drumming, or a moving train underground. maybe the government is trying out mind control with certain vibrations... speaking of which, how come the united states has little to no revolution going on and almost every other country does?

another idea... the government has undergone building of giant underground Nuke bunkers... a real life beginning for "fallout" vaults?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Rekrul because: i thought of something else...

Where are you posting from. Not the USA? Here we revolt with elections not guns. Not anymore anyway. Not since we sent those pesky Brits packing back in 1776 that is. LOL,

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thread and all the comments are an interesting read.

I posted a thread a few days ago about a similar rumbling jet type noise I heard last year in Poland:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still don't know what it was, but it only lasted 2 minutes, and I didn't see anything.
edit on 21-3-2011 by SecretSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow, normally I am just a lurker, but I had to register and respond to this thread. Back in September 2009 I was sitting alone and reading a book early in the morning (around 2:00am I would guess). I live in a rural area in Vermont so that time of the night is almost silent as there is little to no traffic outside. While I was reading I started hearing a sound outside, it sounded like a F-16 flying over or something, and it kept getting louder and louder. Usually, the sound from a jet flying over lasts about 30 seconds, but this lasted like 2 1/2 minutes! I was really creeped out and honestly hadn't thought much about it since then until I started reading other peoples accounts in this thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I also heard something odd in Wisconsin. Thursday March 10th between 6:30 and 6:45pm CST. I left work at 6pm and came straight home (15 minute drive). I was making some dinner when I first heard the rumbling sound. My girlfriend was giving her 2 year old daughter a bath and she could hear the noise as well, even over the splashing and other noises that 2 year olds make. I would say it lasted 5 to 10 minutes and at first I thought it was some kind of jet. My girlfriends first guess is that it was wind. I do not live near any military bases and im about 10 miles from a small regional airport.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Speed of sound is approx 1,100 ft/sec. IF the flash of light coincided with the sound ending @ the point of origin then the source of it was less than a mile away from the OP's house as the flash occured only a few seconds befor the sound ended.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Hi there, it seems that nearly all of these cases are from central america.
I live in england, im not aware of any reported similer cases from here or in europe.
my question is that could this be haarp, or some other exotic tech that is causeing it?
I dont think haarp would have the 'range ' to reach europe, so these noises(if caused by haarp) would be retricted to 'within range' targets.
Can anyone in europe claim to have heard or felt these noises:?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Holy # I think I figured it out!

Sound Familiar? That sound is the earth beneath you collapsing! ... Into a fiery abyss

Don't hold me to this! I'm no scientist!
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
I am in San Diego and definitely heard it last night during a torrential downpour. I jumped up, saying, "Oh, cr@p!", ran to the door and opened it up to get a better listen. It is, not unheard of for water spouts to make landfall here, and on very rare occasion there is a weak tornado, and that's what I thought I was hearing.

So I opened the door and listened. It sounded EXACTLY like the Floria recording.

We live near a military base, and it is not unusual to hear jets taking off and landing when the conditions are right. But this was a sustained sound, and could not possibly have been a takeoff or landing. I was seriously thinking it must be a vortex (except there wasn't much wind) when it stopped, abruptly. That lasted about five seconds and then it started up again at full volume. It continued starting and stopping over and over, at full volume, for about ten minutes. Again I stress I hear takeoffs and landings of all manner of aircraft all the time and this was completely unlike the usual sounds coming from the base.

I have heard this exact same sound, with the exact same pattern, during the day in bright sunlight, several months ago. At the time it didn't alarm me because on a bright sunny day my first thought was not "tornado". I figured they must be testing the engines of some aircraft on the ground. Do they do that? What does it sound like? I will have to hunt around for YouTube videos or sound files to see what I can find.

Last night, I was so concerned I even posted about it on facebook and several of my friends posted that they had heard it, too. They all assumed it was military operations at the base. Nevertheless, it was very strange. Sounded nothing like any aircraft I have ever heard, and I have lived here near this very active base (formerly of Top Gun fame) for twenty years.

I also live in San Diego, east county, and I heard the low roar and felt the house shake last night. I took it to be thunder, because of the storm. Then again this morning. It was cloudy so I couldn't see them, but I took the sound to be low flying military jets.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The earth is yawning and warning us to wake up and come together as one global family before she starts scratching the surface of continents.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismir
Powerlines can sometimes make strange noises aswell. With the earths magnetic field fooling around and all (see compass thread(s)), powerlines could be reacting on this, which might be the source of this sound. It would explain the wide range of the phenomenon.

Disclaimer; I have no background on this subject, I'm just thinking out loud

But that makes sense. I posted what I heard a few posts up and I went to my basement to check the electrical boxes because I thought too that is sounded like current running through a very thick cable.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The heathens feel threatened. Remember, one of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Source

Remember, it takes a lot more blind faith to believe our planet and our very universe is a big "accident" than it does to believe in a Creator.
edit on 21-3-2011 by General.Lee because: Link

edit on 21-3-2011 by General.Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by General.Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ITS CTHULU!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Its the drums of war that the Master hears in Doctor Who!

Here come the drums!

I have to say I have heard nothing.

ALS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, I know what it reminds me of, The Langoliers. If you haven't seen the film, here's a link....

Go to 7:40

www.youtube.com...

Hmmm....

Something else, has anyone smelt smoke at night, it doesn't always happen, it even happened when it was very cold during the winter, I have never smelt it before. I am in the UK, not sure if it means anything?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Usually I'm the guy that tries to put this into scientific terms to try and make sense of things. I have NO explanation for this at all. Sounds like some kind of prolonged jet engine sound. When I listen to it, it sounds like some kind of machine. But a machine underground? Must not have hit Chicago yet because this is the first i've heard about this. Maybe a possible reaction to the recent rash of earthquakes? Tectonic plate movement?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join