It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well I have a huge field down the street from my house and it sounded off and channeled through down my street that night, I walked down to the field and its intensity was amplified, i guess by the openness but it was DEFINITELY coming from the sky, and we had no cloud cover it was an open sky!

Sounded like huge, monumental gaseous flames popping LOUD in succession , we all were wondering WTF?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Reporting from Nashville, TN. A few night ago my girlfriend and I were watching tv, and all of a sudden a noise started quite loud--heard over the tv--we looked at each other. We live maybe ten miles from the intl airport, planes come and go. This didn't. It sounded like a helicopter with out the wash. Went on for about five minutes, never exhibited a doppler shift (I'm an ultrasonographer), then quit.

Didn't think about it until I read this thread. Will pay more attention, and have my camera ready....

link   

Originally posted by mick1423
The rumbling noise being heard around the world is maybe a test of the Project Blue Beam, TPTB could be testing their system because probably we will soon see it happen. Get ready..!

Right... because if you were going to "test" the world's darkest secret you would make sure hundreds, if not thousands, of people could hear it.

Why don't they just stream the test live to the nation?

link   
I heard a sound something like this myself about a week ago and it was midday, I just chalked it off as a tractor or something. It lasted for about 10-15 minutes. Western NY, south of Rochester.

I have been having a headache for a couple weeks now that comes and goes and is odd for me.

I found this page Plate Tectonics. Look at it and compare it to this Map here. If you look at it the black lines follow with where he is plotting. It's not the New Madrid so what is it?
edit on 21-3-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Man.....this had all the signitures of HAARP. The cracking, the popping, the frying...and the lightening bolt at the end (as you will see in this video); You can clearly see the crack of the bolt of lightening as it retreats from it's days work. The power used to do that must be incredible. The skies are boiling over many places lately. What are they trying to do...or create, I wonder?

Here's the video:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I heard it, And I'm not in any of the countries listed in the OP.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm in Florida, Don't hear anything, I live on the outskirts of the Bombing range in the Ocala national forest, All I hear are the bombs they drop?! That sounds like a railroad system or something..

I have relatives all over the state from So. Miami to Jacksonville. They haven't heard anything out of the ordinary. Not doubting you, Just wondering where in Florida. And if I missed where in Florida, If it has been said, My apologies.

Also you dig 5' - 7' here in Florida, you hit water. is it possible for them to have underground facilities in Florida?

S&F thanks for the post!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
One would think that if this phenomenon was so wide spread and perplexing - somewhere, someone, would have written a newspaper article or blogged about it. Google search new/web cirlc back to here or Death by a 1000 Paper Cuts.

Are there thousands of people noticing this and no one is saying any thing.

Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Nah, they just want us to be confuse and hysterical so they could laugh at us, while we run looking like cockroaches that just had the lights turn on, trying to find a hiding spot

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i heard it in (southcentral) Pennsylvania early this morning...it woke me up and it takes a lot to do that. gave me the chills when i came out of my sleep at first. thought it was thunder since it was raining but, it was steady and i only heard about 10 seconds of it before it stopped.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Hello im new to ATS been lurking for awhile here but when i read this thread hit close to home.
I live in miami fl and i hear that rumbbling sound all the time here i've been noticing that rumble since i was 19 im now 31 . funny me and my friends would alway hang out side talking shyt and we would almost always be chilling right around dusk and from time to time we would hear rumbling like if a huge aircraft was over head we always looked up but never saw anything i dont chill outside as much but every once in a while i hear that rumbling the funny thing is since i was 19 i would always say sounds like a cloaked very large space ship flying above us !

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
HI everyone. I live in Windsor, Ontario (Canada) and last night we had a thunderstorm.
Before the thunder and lightening began, though it was still raining, my cat Uma started acting weird.
She kept running under the bed and then out to meow at the front and back doors.
She would then try to hide under my legs, then run under the bed again.
I heard a loud rumbling noise but knew we were expecting a t-storm so I didn't think anything of it. I live on the seventh floor of an apartment building so if the ground was shaking lightly I would not be able to feel much, if anything at all.
I am not saying I can confirm that that was the same thing happening here, but reading this thread and watching this video and that of a existing thread is definitely making me scratch my head.
edit on 21-3-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

link   
Please someone check and see if there is any kind of code in the sounds. In the Ohio video it sounds like u can pick out Morse code or Maybe a computer language. (Think of the movie Contact) They picked up a frequency and found a code within it. It might seem far fetched but its better then people still just pointing out that it might be a jet engine or a tunneling project.

"Think creatively for mysteries"

link   
I've been hearing a constant humming sound, At first thought it was a generator. Funny how I saw this thread....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hearing it here in South Jersey also. Unfortunately I have only found 1 previous instance that I had documented here on ATS, I believe that date was 1/18/2011, but only lasted for between 1-5 minutes. That was the 2nd time I noticed it. The 1st was the end of June last year, around 1 p.m..It was heard 2 towns over. Reason I remember that one was because my mother was at work, at a school, and everyone was freaking out, so she called me from work to ask if I heard anything on the scanner, which I replied no, but I also heard the rumbling. The last time I heard it was the biggest. It was about 1 month ago, around 6 p.m, and that one shook the house(thought it was a quake). I wish I could have had more info for documentation for you. I will keep notice from now on.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I live just north of Knoxville, Tennessee

Haven't heard anything here yet, but I will be sure to pay attention to any strange rumblings.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

This is so strange or funny. I also live near a very large air force base. Langly AFB. Hampton Va. I hear planes every day. This area is smothered with the military in every direction from my house. A week or two ago I was at home during the day and I heard this low rumbling. I thought at first it was the refrigerator as its been acting up so I went to the kitchen to see if that was the source. It was not. I ignored it and went back to my housework. About 30 minutes later I again "noticed" the sound. It had not gone away but I got distracted doing other stuff and was not paying attention to it but then I realized I was still hearing the noise. I went down to the basement to see if there was any noise coming from the electrical boxes and there was not. I then went outside as I figured it must be planes from LAFB. It was louder outside but I did not see any planes. The jets are sometimes very very high up and cannot be seen except for the exauste trails flowing out behind them and I looked for the trails but did not see those either. About that time a large Army plane was going overhead and it was loud and low rumbling but it was heard along with this other sound. The funny part is I had forgotten all about it until I started reading this thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
this might sound a little offtopic but I want to throw this in. I´m living in south Germany and jetfighter or helicopter training missions are common here at my location. Just today when I was in my kitchen cooking some chili I heard a rumbeling sound and looked out of the window. my girlfirend was on the porch also looking upwards. Then I saw this black helicopter flying at max. 100m above ground.

I looked at it and it was kind of strange because there were no markings on it, it had no landing gear, unknown type to me and the position light (red/flashing) was a bit "unreal" because it looked so bright (in the middle of the day) and somewhat "offset" from the heli.. I dont know how to describe it :-/. So first a ran for my telescope, because for supermoon I hooked up my HD camera to it. But i was struggling to get it outside of the room (its a little room where i store it) so I took my field glasses and sprinted outside.

Now when I aimed for the heli (it was far away now) I got it for a few seconds and this heli looked so clean, without any sharp edges, I couln´t see the blades. The position light wich was flashing, was in the air, sideways to the black heli but so unreal and bright. Normaly you wouldn´t see a sharp picture of it because when you look from behind you would see the hot air "waving". The noise it made was not like a helicopter should, I know this noise, it should sounded like "wop-wop-wop" (getting nearer, it gets louder and moves into higher frequencies and when its passing over you you could hear the motor clearer instead of the blades) but the noise i heard was more like rolling thunder, no chop-chop in it.

Suddenly the roaring stopped and the heli was gone! I couln´t find it anymore, my girlfriend noticed it, too! There were no clouds, sunny afternoon, no mountains/hills/forests to hide behind) There were no marks, I searched the net for a picture of it but I didn´t found anything. So i quickly drawed a sketch of it on a paper (could scan it if wanted). I still dont know what to think of this. It had a kind of diamond shape from the ground, looking up to it.

Did anybody had a similar experience like me?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Fake.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Havnt read through the thread but the first few pages but this sounds like either underground tunneling or either a train underneath the ground transporting materials to different underground facilities.

1) Underground tunneling

2) Underground Train moving supplise or material from Point A to B.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join