It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by manicmaniac
What the world doesn't need is another person who attacks the sincere efforts of others. Such attacks do not serve humanity in any positive way. They only serve to feed the attacker's insecure, self-righteous ego.

That's right, and I'd have nothing to say if these efforts were sincere, but they're not. Also, I didn't attack anyone. I suggested that the OP help those on his doorstep.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

I never said they weren't as precious. I guess you missed the post where I told you I wanted to take it abroad now. You see, when we help people, we have a choice. There are numerous organizations and nationalities of people to choose from who all need help. I would like to help someone from Japan.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Great job, OP. You're doing what most folks are too scared or too lazy to do

for black people.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

My effort is sincere. Word spreads around, this is the INTERNET. We already have multiple people stating they can make websites and a few are already working on them. I have the room and financial support to take in a family from Japan.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by heatazWhy are you wasting your time here?

You mean on abovetopsecret.com where you go when you decide you wanna take in a Japanese family? ..Everyone else is, why shouldn't I?

Originally posted by heataz
Yes, there are evil people in the world, but I don't believe this is as great a danger as what is looming there now.

Totally agree.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

What the world doesn't need is another person who attacks the sincere efforts of others. Such attacks do not serve humanity in any positive way. They only serve to feed the attacker's insecure, self-righteous ego.

That's right, and I'd have nothing to say if these efforts were sincere, but they're not. Also, I didn't attack anyone. I suggested that the OP help those on his doorstep.

Terrific, then! Why don't you start another thread telling us how YOU are helping those on your doorstep? Meanwhile, I think this one is about how to help those victims of this particular disaster.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
Whether it is subconscious or just unsaid I will say it. These are educated first world country people who had jobs, income, property, and above all skills. Not only would the American people like to help them more than the uneducated victims of a third world disaster it would be to our benefit to get as much of the skilled labor pool here as possible.

Oooohh so if you're Japanese you have skills, income, and property? Not like these... other races.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
I would like to help someone from Japan.

Why? Not why help, why Japan?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Exactly, you see, this is called brainstorming. You use one resource to make 10 more which in turn gets even more. This is how you reach people you spread the word. It doesn't matter what website it is on, people take it to facebook, twitter, etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Great job, OP. You're doing what most folks are too scared or too lazy to do

for black people.

Racism? Really?

I'd offer a response. But I really don't need to. You seem quite adept at displaying your ignorance.

One thing, however. If you knew me, you'd know how utterly absurd that particular statement is for you to make.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

If you read above for the third time now lol. Because of the disaster that just struck Japan. I now have the room and money to take in a family.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
if you did such an act you would get media attention and never be forgotten.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

We already have multiple people stating they can make websites and a few are already working on them.

OMG, they're making websites?!? I mean, you can only do so much...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yes they are making websites. This is another way of getting the word out since you didn't know.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Racism? Really?

I'd offer a response. But I really don't need to. You seem quite adept at displaying your ignorance.

One thing, however. If you knew me, you'd know how utterly absurd that particular statement is for you to make.

Well, despite whether or not you needed to, you did offer a response and were disrespectful, so let me make something more clear for you. I don't care who you are. Whatever you're alluding to about yourself is completely irrelevant and it tells us something about you that you even brought it up.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

If you read above for the third time now lol. Because of the disaster that just struck Japan. I now have the room and money to take in a family.

If you read above, I'm trying to ask you why homeless Japanese quake victims as opposed to the ever-present homeless in your area?
edit on 19-3-2011 by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
I would also like to point out to everyone who says "Why the Japanese, why not help others?". Whether it is subconscious or just unsaid I will say it. These are educated first world country people who had jobs, income, property, and above all skills.

I mean, Jesus Christ people, are we all God's children or not?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

For the third time, because I want to take it abroad. I would rather help Japanese quake victims right now because I have never helped them before, and right now they need it more than most.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

That would depend on if we believed in god or not....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

If you read above, I'm trying to ask you why homeless Japanese quake victims as opposed to the ever-present homeless in your area?
edit on 19-3-2011 by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard because: (no reason given)

Are the homeless in your area numbering in the possible millions?
Are the homeless in your area possibly suffering or in danger of suffering horrible deaths due to Radiation sickness and cancer, again in the millions?
Are the homeless in your area in danger of further masive earthquakes and Tsunamies and further reactor meltdowns?
Are the homeless in your area numbering in the millions with nowhere else to actually go, ie: being trapped on a small island that may soon become un-inhabitable, at least in part?

No, they are not..!!

So why not the Japanese? When you have such a vast number of people with immediate needs, they outweigh the needs of the few... The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...!! Isn't that what some famous US President once actually said?

I may have a new job soon and may be moving away from the family property, on which there are two houses. Once I do move, My house will be empty and I intend to invite a Japanese family to come and live here..

This is my choice, my home and I'll let anyone live here that I feel like. I shoose a Japanese family, it's my buisiness, not yours or anyone elses..!! I LOVE THE JAPANESE AND THEIR CULTURE.!! Thankfully the AU Government has already started talking about the posibility lifting the borders for Japan..
edit on 3/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join