It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
So Yes, the japanese over the homeless, the Africans and everyone else!!

Thank you for making my whole point about this thread so crystal clear.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy it seems your running out of questions and in turn are trolling.

and yet you...keep...posting.

Anyway, I know you're in the last refuge of an inadequate argument. If you don't want me to reply, don't reply.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I'm on the same lines as the OP and would also offer my home. So shoot me I'm human.

So human you ignore the other humans all around you? You're right, it is posturing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

Again...like I have said multiple times....the internet is a wonderful tool to get information across the world

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Let's just for one minute ASSume that the OP is a huge racist. He hates anyone who is not in his color bracket and stereotypes every race, gender, religion, etc. If for some odd reason the Japanese do not instill racial hatred in him and he extends aid to them... what is the big issue with that?

To be VERY clear, I DO NOT condone or agree with racism in any way at all. I find it disgusting and ignorant. I DO NOT know the OP personally either.

I would find it extremely hard to believe that anyone who could make this offer is a racist. It is a very generous thing to do when you open your home and family to strangers in their time of need.

The point I am trying to make is that he would still be helping a fellow human being and their family get through a very tragic event. That is what not being racist, and helping make the world a better place is all about right? Not helping because they are from Japan could be seen as racist to a degree as well.

If a Japanese man was drowning beside a black man and the rescuer was unable to save both at the same time, is it right to let them both die then? That makes no sense. Help coming from one human to another is what all of us here always say we would like to see more of... here it is and the OP is getting called out for it.

To the OP

It is nice to have a little faith restored in humanity when it seems like the world is crumbling.
You did that for me. The selfless act should be admired and celebrated IMO. As long as your offer comes from the heart for the right reasons, don't let anyone get you down. It is never a bad thing to give a fellow human being a hand up when they have been knocked down.
S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm not implying that the OP is racist, but it's sad that we're not always so willing to help those in need. Whoever or wherever they be.
edit on 19-3-2011 by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by heataz
If you think this is nonsense go somewhere else and play and let those who are willing to try move forward. Why are you wasting your time here? Also, I'm not so worried about serial killers. I'm worried that these wonderful victims are going to perish from hunger, thirst, or radiation if someone doesn't help. Yes, there are evil people in the world, but I don't believe this is as great a danger as what is looming there now.

Who said that this is "nonsense?" First, take deep breaths and RELAX. And if you won't do that, then YOU "go somehwere else and play..." You tell others to go play somewhere else, as if you see this as a game? It's not a game. There are very REAL issues here. ANYone can post a thread on a website stating they will accept a family from Japan, and who is there to ensure the family is entering a **SAFE** environment?

There are proper channels. If not, then they need to be created. An ATS post stating a person will accept a family is FAR FROM IDEAL. Don't think of yourself in this consideration. Think of all the people who have posted their theories here. After taking this into consideration, do you really REALLY advocate having "just anyone" take in a family? Work it through another source. You must see that ATS as a forum of RELOCATION would ultimately lead into controversy (at the least) and TRAGEDY (at the worst).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

S&F for you!!!You have touched my Heart......Heres another link to donate.....There called Shelter Box.....I just saw them on tv and they look like a wonderful organization.I will be donating to them as well as Red Cross.............shelterboxusa.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Just one question, can you help some of your own state? There are meny without jobs and some children really need help.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Yes I can and I do. Now I want to take it abroad.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Money money money money, MONEY

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sure just tell us what you are doing for your own state so we can get some ideas.

Originally posted by Gloster
Just one question, can you help some of your own state? There are meny without jobs and some children really need help.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

This is an amazing thing to do my friend. You are a most generous and compassionate family.
If only there were half a million more people like you and yours.

I would do the same but i only have small house, to small for me and mine even. If i had a bigger house i would surely help a family in need. I do have a garden big enough for a family sized tent, have hot running water, drinking water etc etc... IF any family of 3 - 5 want to come to England and camp in my back yard they are truely welcome.

S&F this is a very commendable of you and your family.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

OK; thank you for what you do, god bless you!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

reread the post from where you got this and you'll see who called it nonsense.
There it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

A very noble intention.
But why don't you start with feeding the hungry children of America first? There are 13 million of them who go hungry everyday and wonder where their next meal is going to come from, if it comes at all. And many don't have a roof over their heads.

Charity begins at home. Feed America's hungry children first.

edit on 19-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by heataz
If you think this is nonsense go somewhere else and play and let those who are willing to try move forward. Why are you wasting your time here? Also, I'm not so worried about serial killers. I'm worried that these wonderful victims are going to perish from hunger, thirst, or radiation if someone doesn't help. Yes, there are evil people in the world, but I don't believe this is as great a danger as what is looming there now.

Who said that this is "nonsense?" First, take deep breaths and RELAX. And if you won't do that, then YOU "go somehwere else and play..." You tell others to go play somewhere else, as if you see this as a game? It's not a game. There are very REAL issues here. ANYone can post a thread on a website stating they will accept a family from Japan, and who is there to ensure the family is entering a **SAFE** environment?

There are proper channels. If not, then they need to be created. An ATS post stating a person will accept a family is FAR FROM IDEAL. Don't think of yourself in this consideration. Think of all the people who have posted their theories here. After taking this into consideration, do you really REALLY advocate having "just anyone" take in a family? Work it through another source. You must see that ATS as a forum of RELOCATION would ultimately lead into controversy (at the least) and TRAGEDY (at the worst).

I used the word play because it appears someone is entertaining himself/herself by derailing this into an issue that is not supported by fact. Amazing to me that someone wants to help someone but because it's not someone' else's race, then it becomes a racist issue. I didn't invite anyone in my home during the other earthquakes--I should have. However the reason I'm doing it now is because of the radiation issue. They will not be able to stay and build on contaminated ground. It has nothing to do with whether the invitee is black, red, yellow, green or purple. I have had all colors sleep in my home. and I just happen to be a bit of a mix myself.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That is the greatest work you are doing!
God bless you!

S&F from me!

Claudius.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Am japanese on my way back to japan to assist flying out tommorow.. p.m for you samlf3rd .. S&F for thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm not implying that the OP is racist, but it's sad that we're not always so willing to help those in need. Whoever or wherever they be.

I hope that in tying to make my point that it was very clear I was not implying he was racist either.

Your post made the same valid point as mine. Star for that simply because helping anybody is still helping regardless of who they are. It is sad indeed that more folks can't be helped.
If charity was given like this without tragedy having to occur, our world would certainly be closer to a utopia.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join