It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have to agree with posters above, that genuine acts of generosity are silent and unnoticed. If the OP was truly serious about this, he would not have come to this forum and try to rally together some type of cheerleading squad. His story about playing santa claus at age 17 off of his allowance money was sketchy to say the least... but who knows maybe he does want to try to do something good, but just does not know the right way to go about it.
edit on 19-3-2011 by niesent because: didn't need extra filler

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I also welcome my home to any Japanese whom are displaced...I am in Las Vegas NV area...There are several people here that feel the same way. Let us know if you are in need. We also welcome you with open arms!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagentwomyn
I also welcome my home to any Japanese whom are displaced...I am in Las Vegas NV area...There are several people here that feel the same way. Let us know if you are in need. We also welcome you with open arms!

I love the heart in posts like these (theres been numerous like this in this thread). But just saying on an internet forum that you welcome japanese into your home and then giving vague descriptions of where you're located and then asking THEM to contact you if they are in need does absolutely nothing to help the Japanese, how are they supposed to know how to contact you. I doubt the first place the Japanese would go on the internet for help is ATS for crying out loud. Instead of saying this stuff over a thread at the ATS forums, we should be making phone calls to any organizations that are involved in this disaster in Japan. Speak where your voice will be heard and make an impact. If you want to help you will find a way, most will just claim how much they want to help without actively doing anything other than conversing on a conspiracy website.
edit on 19-3-2011 by niesent because: wrong word

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by niesent

Some of us are. Whether you would like to believe it or not, the internet is a wonderful tool to spread word around. Internet is still up in many places in Japan. It started in this forum and turned into a website, next hopefully out on twitter and facebook where billions of people can see.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Yes, anything's possible, and maybe temp visas could be issued for six months or something like that.

Small ideas can sometimes make a big time difference.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
STAFF NOTE

No matter how well-intentioned a cause may be, ATS has a long standing policy of no solicitation of any kind.

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation: i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever...

Also, as a reminder, personal information should not be posted.

-Closed-

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join