It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

You know, I found more of my information on this site during the Haiti crisis and the Chile crisis, and certainly the Japanese crisis than any other news source. The people and inspiration on this web site gave me inspiration to do something about it, stop gawking as we drive by and watch this unfold I though to myself, do something, quit saying and start doing, and that's what I did, I hope you can appreciate my effort to help a fellow human.

This web site is about discussion, and the people here write more in a few days than most college grads I know, the people of ATS are intuitive, and critical thinkers. We dissect these articles with scrutiny until we have come to sound conclusions. I thank the members of ATS and College for opening my eyes to the real world. I once never gave a darn about any of this. But you get sucked into the wormhole one way or another, and I chose to go down the rabbit whole, and it opened up my mind to respect the human anatomy as part of an extremely special race. We can save all the animals on the planet, including the human animal. A rabbit cannot fend for itself nor can it heal a wolf, or give a pill to a dog to rid its sickness, but we can. We all watch on the side lines and read about people doing the extraordinary. You only get one life, why watch the tube and not explore for yourself, maybe Tesla was missing a period in his equations that's why he couldn't control the sparks.
Had most of history been given credit and help such as Tesla and Copernicus perhaps their work would've exceeded their own expectations.

To say the least I started here with an idea, now I have the web site, I almost gave up because of the negativity. Imagine that, some of the rude remarks on here almost caused me to think like them-it can't be done, it won't serve a purpose. But we found a purpose, and are flowing with it right now.

Does anybody know Joomla and want to edit add some articles?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Alright, look...

When I first started reading this post, I literally had to wipe a couple tears of joy from my face. Why? Not because this guy opened up his home to people in need, but it was the responses! His action lead many others to follow down the same path... a path of good!

See, what you're not getting, is that there IS no such thing as "US" and "THEM", we're all the same... we're all human! I shed tears of joy because I can see that people are finally waking up and realizing that "humanity" is at stake, not Asians, Americans or any race, creed or color. Human beings are one species and we ALL matter!

It doesn't matter how close or how far the person is that you're helping, as long as you're helping another human being. For those that may respond to this negatively, don't look forward to me engaging with you. I stay 100% positive at all times, and will not deviate from that path.

Let's continue waking up folks, we've been asleep for way too long!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Ya know sometimes its the simple things that make a difference.. when you care.. that goes along ways.. when you don't.. it stops there for a moment.. but the regret will live forever.. Spare a life, you spare yourself! Both will live to pass it forward.

I'm in samlf3rd corner..

Stay True to whats important..

To many don't!
Hence.. Lead.. walk beside me... or get the hell out of the way!

Argruments?

Otherwise.. Good form Samif3rd!

Be Wise, Be Well,
while we still have a mere chance!

Jesse.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If you haven't seen the site, the link is:pagepopwebdesign.com...

The domain should be up soon I will post once it is working with the .org address. I could use some guidance, please message me if you have some ideas or artwork we could put in the articles pages, especially the home page it needs content and organization.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sorry, but what about adopting a family in Haiti? They still need help too ...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

its sad how much the japanese people have suffered from radiation poisioning...first usa bombed them now japan is killing their own people they just dont realize it...nuclear power plants should all be destoryed before they destroy us

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonardoBR

Give me some time, I just had the idea yesterday, but I will ad Haiti for sure, and any other suggestions from ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonardoBR

I posted the Haiti Section, We need to continue formatting, thanks for the input LeonardoBR.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
S&F for your samaritan thought and contribution.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yeah what a way to get some flags.

I wonder if I will get the same if I write a thread about how I am willing to take in the poor Gaddafi family.

Really part of the word humility is good deeds going unnoticed, that’s why I don’t post about how much time and money I have gave to Red Cross. To me this is just an attention grab, you’re not actually going to go find a Japanese family, and why Japanese what not Iraqi, Afghani or someone form any of the broken African states. I love how you have also addressed this to “the people of Japan”, the ones who need help don’t have internet access......

And you cant possibly understand what they are going through, it’s also very arrogant of you to assume they would want to come to America to stay with you and their family. As if having their whole world destroyed you think they would now want leave their country and leave it to live in a alien country where they most probably don’t even know the language, in the knowledge that they have abandoned their fellow countrymen, friends and family behind in what is now a hell hole. You’d be lucky if they even got passed the Radiation detectors at the airport.

It’s quite telling that you have used the phrase “Flag this!!!!” throughout your posts in this thread. Your thread is a patronising knee-jerk flag grab.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

If you are wrong, and he reports back that they've got a family of Japanese coming to live with them, and then posts pics of that family - what will you do then?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I might eat my own hat.

How in all of hell can you possibly know that the OP is legit, if I was to legitimately make this offer. an English speaking conspiracy website would be the last place I would advertise.

This is a flag grab. Its sick to abuse a tragedy like this in such a way.

Part of me thinks is sad that ATS now has a whole forum dedicated to this story.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
guys... wtf, you think japanese people will be your pets in your small room that you want to give to them? they are human being and Japan is their home, they will rebuild everything fast.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I might eat my own hat.

Reading between the lines, his offer appeared legit to me, and ATS is an on-line virtual community now, not just a conspiracy website, it's a place.

What kind of hat do you have. Perhaps in small amounts you might be able to get it down.. !

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

This is a flag grab. Its sick to abuse a tragedy like this in such a way.
Part of me thinks is sad that ATS now has a whole forum dedicated to this story.

Amazing response, I have nothing better to do than to exploit an earthquake and its tragic victims. I want to help, and I knew a place where I could find people interested in the noble cause to help. We are doing something different, I'm sorry it doesn't fit your agenda.

Can a moderator please help us out with these negative responses?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It is beyond my comprehension that any body would come on this thread AND question the OP and anyone else for that matter and turn this in to ugliness.....wth is wrong with people????...This IS HIS thread ,are you so filled with darkness that you have to spread it on a selfless act of kindness and Love thread???...I am stunned.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thank you to OP to open my eyes to something that 'I CAN DO"...

I like to offer anyone in Japan (homeless) or needing a shelter, if able to fly to Vancouver, Canada. Our doors are also open to you. We're currently renting the place but tenants are moving out soon, so if you have family here or it's in your destination to be here, my doors are open to you.

Family of 4-6 people!

Universe bless you all and what you're going through!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nekomata111

Neko, figure that earthquakes are as much of Japan as it's entire history. Some may not be willing to lose another family member, we can't be certain. But wee can offer them shelter in a stable environment.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the original post seemed to be like a real estate ad...so many adjectives and explanation of amenities , etc. I'm always a bit skeptical when these types of offers are broadcast rather than done in a more private manner "hey everybody, look at what I want to do !...sorry to say it..but, genuine giving is hidden...also what about the red tape?..don't you have to juggle on one foot to stay here for extended basis?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes based on your OP I think this is a flag grab, I have outlined my reasons for believing this to be the case without breaching the T&C’s. There is no need to go running to the moderation staff because someone has challenged you on your thread.

I have no agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join