It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Bruzzo wants to drug test welfare recepients...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by larrydavid

lol public property is vastly different from PRIVATE property (income) in this case [snip].

An individuals earnings are not public property, they are owned by the individual.

When you can debate intelligently, cmon back. For now, you, like dreamseeker, have rendered yourself irrelevant and will added to the ignore function.
edit on 18/3/11 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Welfare should not be based on number of kids but on a familys' needs. If a bigger family recquires more welfare so be it but at a certian point birth control should be talked about. You can't force anyone to use birth control but the option needs to be provided.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveAnotherOne
reply to post by StigShen

Whats the login and pw? Afterall, we need proof you own that before I spend time reading it. Feel free to u2u me the pertinent info and the change it 2 minutes afterwards.

A Constitutional scholar would have basic knowledge of the GW clause. You obviously do not.

Trolling for personal. information is a serious violation of ATS T&C.

Short of that, dont read it. I really didn't think you were going to anyway.
edit on 3/18/11 by StigShen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

irrelevant according to you. LOL. You seem to live in a world with your own thoughts and ideas totally seperate from the rest of humanity.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You didn't answer... Will your company hire ME?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

lol public property is vastly different from PRIVATE property (income) in this case you moron.

An individuals earnings are not public property, they are owned by the individual.

When you can debate intelligently, cmon back. For now, you, like dreamseeker, have rendered yourself irrelevant and will added to the ignore function.

Nope sorry. Nice Try.

You originally claimed you never recieved help from ANYONE.

Now it has been determined that you are a liar and a law breaker and you needed help proveided by tax money.

I really hope you are drinking because you are getting sloppy.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No proof you own it.

Passing off another persons work as your own is considered plagiarism.

Prove you actually wrote it, and I will gladly read it.

As you have shown so far, you know very little about the Constitution, and frankly I am surprised you even know how to spell it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

lol public property is vastly different from PRIVATE property (income) in this case you moron.

Without tax dollars, there would be no public park for you to sleep in. My tax dollars went to your place to sleep.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I am happy with my 15k. I do ok on this right now. I have found a way to live on less money. Once I make enough money on my own I won't need the assistance. I only utlize because without it I would really not make it. You have just shown how utterly heartless you are.
I really don't believe you were ever homeless or poor or you would not be acting so arrogant!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

is member a troll? I should really stop feeding him and put him back under his bridge. (LOL)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StigShen

Without tax dollars, there would be no public park for you to sleep in. My tax dollars went to your place to sleep.

Exactly. Thank You.

Wisdom and common sense reigns supreme.

link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by General.Lee

Welfare should not be based on number of kids but on a familys' needs. If a bigger family recquires more welfare so be it but at a certian point birth control should be talked about. You can't force anyone to use birth control but the option needs to be provided.

That's actually one thing I can't stand. Women who crank out five or six kids by as many different men, as an entrepreneurial activity.

If you are already on public assistance and you crank out more than one or two kids, you should be given no additional benefit after that. Now of course, if you have six kids and suddenly your husband dies and you need foodstamps and housing, that's another story.

But bastards for profit is just disgusting.

link   

Whats funny is that all of you "poor people" all share the same traits. You all mistakenly believe you have a right to other peoples money. You want to be charitable with other peoples money.

All of you are in your current situation for the same reason. It is one reason and one reason only.

You are simple parasitic losers. You show extreme cases of insecurity and wallet envy for people who have done better than you have.

Whine, cry, moan, and complain all you want. It will not change your situation.

You losers have 2 options: Adapt, or suicide.

Off to work (yea, a good paying job, something a few of you do not have lol).

Bye bye for now parasites.

Hahahahahahahahaha! I lost a $60,000 a year job because of 9/11. I finally (after 3+ years) found one paying $25,000. I was laid off when the company was bought out and the job was moved out of state. I have been looking for over five years since.

Like I said, 35,000 job applications AT LEAST. You are just TOOOO funny. (And a callous insensitive wretch, at that!)

link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Lol, you are 36, make 15k a year, still have no clue about reality and still haven't gotten your masters.

100% loser material. Undoubtedly you are also obese, or at the very least, close to it.

No wonder you are single.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

It doesn't matter how you "look" when you take a drug test. I know from experience that while some of those other drugs don't stay in you blood stream very long but it does leave traces in your hair and spine. So if you pass make welfare recipients take drugs tests it should at least be hair sample or spinal tap. Spinal taps are too invasive so hair would have to be the way to go.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by dreamseeker

Lol, you are 36, make 15k a year, still have no clue about reality and still haven't gotten your masters.

100% loser material. Undoubtedly you are also obese, or at the very least, close to it.

No wonder you are single.

Bro You just got OWNED so hard. Now all you can do is resort to personal attacts.

For Shame.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes no one should just have a kid to get more money. I agree with this. There are these abuses as well in the system but maybe they should have a way to put the funds in the kids name so only the kid to use the funds. Like a debit card and it can only be used for clothes,food or items for that child.
I am not sure how that would work exactly but it is not fair to punish the child.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Whats funny is that all of you "poor people" all share the same traits. You all mistakenly believe you have a right to other peoples money. You want to be charitable with other peoples money.

All of you are in your current situation for the same reason. It is one reason and one reason only.

You are simple parasitic losers. You show extreme cases of insecurity and wallet envy for people who have done better than you have.

Whine, cry, moan, and complain all you want. It will not change your situation.

You losers have 2 options: Adapt, or suicide.

Off to work (yea, a good paying job, something a few of you do not have lol).

Bye bye for now parasites.

I wasn't always poor. In fact, at one point I was a millionaire technically. What did I do with my money? I invested in low income housing and established a network of food pantries in my county.

Why did I lost all my money? Political corruption. People actually wound up murdered and imprisoned over that whole debacle actually, but that's another story.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join