It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Bruzzo wants to drug test welfare recepients...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveAnotherOne
reply to post by StigShen

No proof you own it.

Passing off another persons work as your own is considered plagiarism.

Prove you actually wrote it, and I will gladly read it.

As you have shown so far, you know very little about the Constitution, and frankly I am surprised you even know how to spell it.

I already told you, don't read it. Troll me again for personal info and I will report you.

link   

link   
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

I am not a single; I have a gf. I am not obese. I am 5 ft 4 at 145 lbs which is the normal range for my height. I take online courses which did not exist when I first started college when I was 18! I never called you a loser. I still think of you as another human being maybe a little trollish but human just the same as me.
So what I only make $15k. Big deal! I did make $30K at one point in my life.
You must have some self esteem issues.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So... Will your company hire ME?

Or are you ensuring you don't reply to me?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

lol is that a whole 30k or almost 30k?

No self esteem issues here, I am perfectly happy with myself and my family.

link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

a) Where do you live

b) What experience do you have?

c) Have a portfolio of your work?

d) Experience in PHP/MYSQL is mandatory. without it, you would be useless.

link   

By the way what planet did you fall from? You just seem a little out of place here. I am ashamed to be on the same web site and web page as you.

link   

reply to post by dreamseeker

Lol, you are 36, make 15k a year, still have no clue about reality and still haven't gotten your masters.

100% loser material. Undoubtedly you are also obese, or at the very least, close to it.

No wonder you are single.

Go back to your lice infested truck in the park troll.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Then why put people down?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by larrydavid

Not quite little boy.

As a taxpayer, I had just as much right to use public facilities as anyone else did.

Try again child.

So you mean to tell me that the money YOU personally paid in taxes paid for the entire park?

If it wasnt for the millions of tax payers there would have been no park for you to sleep in.

And you still havent adressed the fact that is illegal to sleep in your vehicle.

It falls under illegal camping/public safety/vagrancy laws.

So it was illegal for you to park there in the first place.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Kryties

Any pain medication with Codeine in it will also spit out a false positive.

Seems to me that poppy seed bagels will give one a "positive" for opiates...

yes, the point is that one can eat poppy seeds and get a positive for drugs.

link   
I thinks it's a great idea! I've seen people on drugs use welfare or vice versa
,I think one of the big reasons they went off the stamps to EBT cards is because people would trade the stamps for drugs ,that and you actually got cash back in change!
even though I would probably qualify for welfare and rarely dabble with herbs I do not and will not use it. I'm all for the idea test em!

link   

link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

Yes no one should just have a kid to get more money. I agree with this. There are these abuses as well in the system but maybe they should have a way to put the funds in the kids name so only the kid to use the funds. Like a debit card and it can only be used for clothes,food or items for that child.
I am not sure how that would work exactly but it is not fair to punish the child.

That actually goes off into another whole arena for me. Even aside from welfare. The whole misandrist child-support sytem needs to go.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They should implement this in EVERY state

and....

there should policy about constantly having MORE kids that a you cannot afford..

if you are on welfare, you are basically telling the state that you cannot take care of the one(s) you already have, so why show up to an appointment pregnant again, asking taxpayers to take care of a new one?

Me being a single mother and have been on welfare myself in the past used it as a tool, a TEMPORARY TOOL, like the moderator said, and not a lifestyle...

This would not only cut down on welfare abuse and U.S. debt, but it would also be a form of population control (which YES, we do need)....

Population control for individuals who do not need to populate at a this particular time in their lives; what's so wrong with that??/

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

a) Where do you live

b) What experience do you have?

c) Have a portfolio of your work?

d) Experience in PHP/MYSQL is mandatory. without it, you would be useless.

As I said, I have some HTML, but my forte is in graphics, Flash, and video editing. But y'know... It would be a hard pill to swallow if I had to work with you. I want a job bad enough to do that, but I guess I'm "useless."

link   

Why don't you say no one forces another beautiful human being such as yourself to post here? Why the put downs. I am just trying to dig into to find your good nature somewhere. I still beleive you have a speck of humanity. By the way what is your age? Just curious you seem young.

link   

reply to post by larrydavid

Not quite little boy.

As a taxpayer, I had just as much right to use public facilities as anyone else did.

Try again child.

And as a taxpayer, I have just as much right to collect foodstamps as anyone else does.

In fact, I have MORE right. You weren't paying taxes when you were sleeping in that park. I still work and pay taxes, I just don't earn enough for food.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join