It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Proof of Moon Shift!!!! View PDF before it "Disapears".

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

Maybe the extra tilt in the axis of the earth that was caused by the quake in Japan has caused the seeming difference in the moon orbit?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

If the moon was ''Not'' made of Matter you would indeed have a valid point.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
so all those people who flagged this topic and gave the op stars actually understand all what is written in the PDF file? If that's the case bravo to all ATs members
, I envy you guys cause I cant understand anything in the PDF huhuhu

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

No, it being made of matter does not matter. It being several dozen billion trillion times larger than an electron does. The quantum world does not rule the macro world. This is quantum physics 101.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
so all those people who flagged this topic and gave the op stars actually understand all what is written in the PDF file? If that's the case bravo to all ATs members
, I envy you guys cause I cant understand anything in the PDF huhuhu

Hell, I can't get around the mathematics - but it is essentially saying that the orbit of the moon is changing. Due to what the article does not say (unresolved)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I read the first couple pages, not really understanding any of it. I can read some technical stuff, but it seemed more like gibberish, also Planet x, Nibiru is mentioned in the first or second paragraph. I cant believe this is legit.

Dont get me wrong, im all for a good conspiracy, but ...

sry, nibiru is not mentioned, planet x and nemesis, or tyche
edit on 12-3-2011 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

We must conclude that not even the hypothesis of Planet X is a viable one to explain the anomalous increase of the lunar eccentricity of eq. (1).

That document is no "gibberish". But it's inconclusive and the own author dismisses Nibiru/Planet X/Tyche or whatever is called this intruder trans-Plutonian massive body, as the causer of this alleged Moon anomaly.

Ain't no physicist and actually I suck in astronomy, but he concludes that he doesn't know what's changing the moon.

I guess we are back in the theory that "our" Moon, is an alien space station and maybe their owners are just changing the settings.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
.....damn! I'm still working on the first math problem on that PDF, so far I have figured out that the world is round and not flat........so what did I miss?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Over the past 2 days, a large object has passed at least twice between the Solar Dynamics Observatory and the Sun.. here's a still image from today. Could this be pulling the moon out of whack?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

This is irrational, sorry:

I guess we are back in the theory that "our" Moon, is an alien space station and maybe their owners are just changing the settings.

Read my post above. It is merely the fact that, in the last 40 years or so, we NOW have ever more precise equipment ability to measure the actual way the Moon is changing orbit....and the way it likley HAS BEEN for the last ~4 Billion years, or so.....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluegreen

The planet Mercury has been photographed many times transiting the Sun's disc.....it is silhouetted against the Sun, and captured in SOHO images.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Perhaps earths gravity has changed in some way that we can not yet detect?

The moon is guessed to have an iron core, as does earth, perhaps all these fluctuations people are claiming on the magnetosphere is having some effect that we are also unaware of, or some of these flares are effecting both the earths iron core and the moons core in some way, again in a way we are un aware of.

Remember the amount science does know is eclipsed by what is yet to be discovered, we really are in the dark ages when it comes to our understanding of the universe we live in.

We are constantly discovering what we know may not be true

Article on how the laws of physics may not be constant through out the galaxy

edit on 13-3-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluegreen

interesting, is there a thread on this or maybe a reference, some more info?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

In fact, I just did the math, and that works out to 8.4 millimetres per year.
In the 38.7 years they've been observing this, the moon's apogee has gained a sixth of a metre while the perigee has lost as much.

If I were a Mod, I'd be giving you applause. The anomaly is small, so small that it might be a simple measuring error. The Moon is not falling from the sky. There is no mystery planet pulling it out of its orbit. The situation is similar to the precession in Mercury's orbit; astronomers could only explain it using Newton's laws by hypothesizing an undiscovered planet. Einstein's theory of gravity was able to explain it as a natural consequence of the highly warped space-time environment near the Sun. Perhaps if we one day develop the mathematics, String Theory will provide a simple explanation, as it might for the "Pioneer Effect." In the meanwhile, relax people. It's nothing to do with earthquakes, HAARP, "chemtrails," Nibiru, the New World Order or 9/11. (Not that that will stop anyone.)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

maybe you should read the book first......

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Nice. Intriguing find.
Now, specifically, what they "know" is that the eccentricity of the moon is increasing - that is, the moon's orbit is gradually getting more and more elliptical. And, nothing seems to be able to account for it either long-term or without other effects that we do not observe.

ETA: MoosKept240, your wish is my command
edit on 12-3-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

Doesn't anyone notice that the moon is sometimes in the northern hemisphere and sometimes it is in the southern hemisphere. This happens from one night to the next, the moons path changes from north to south, it is not a dramatic, nightly change but it does happen. I have noticed from month to month on the new moon that it is in a different latitude from month to month. Is this caused by the impending pole shift? Why is the moon orbiting in such a varied way? Has no one else noticed this by simple observation?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

seen him saying it on TV! said he personally doesn't believe in 'aliens' though did admit to microbes as another poster suggested. Care to do your own research?

Some people on ATS are just here for arguing.
www.bbc.co.uk...

there's even an ATS thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
All you need to do is read the abstract - that's half a page.
No PhD required, just basic reading skills and some sentience.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I've been looking at images from the SDO since it was launched last year, occassionally the moon passes between the sun and the SDO, apparently Nasa's Stereo SSC cameras sometimes partially eclipse the Sun, and as another poster has mentioned, this may be Mercury between the Sun and the SDO, but it seems odd for this to happen twice in two days, although complex planetary motion is not my field of expertise!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240
So uh, anyway anyone can dumb all that down a little..... I am having a hard time understanding what they are saying.

For what I understand, the moon's orbit is becoming less rounded and more like an oval

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yet the the physics of everyday objects is the average product of the quantum effects seen at the sub-atomic scale. Ok, Yes most quantum effects average out on the macro scale and can be ignored. But not all. This became evident at the end of last year when a U.S team created a quantum state in an object billions of times larger than any previously tested. More time, more experiments and more evidence are indeed required but its looking good. What can i say i always keep an open mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join