It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Proof of Moon Shift!!!! View PDF before it "Disapears".

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

This is a simple one, let me think about it for a second, hmmmm?,...... what could make an object in space change its orbit to an elipticle orbit?....Lets take a short breath and think,.. hmmmm? well i would guess, another object in space is cousing it to change its orbit due to gravity. ,... what could do that?

maybe another planet coming in after a long long elipticle orbit, maybe.
this could explain past events in earths histoy, If I just got here from another planet and you asked me to look at whats going on around the world and what is going on with the moon, and you asked me to make a guess at whats makeing this happen,. I think I would guess it was another body coming into our solar system wreaking havok with the gravitational pull. But that just my laymans guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gator1177

Academia have always used the term 'Planet X'.... long before conspiracy buffs started using it for the origin of everything they don't understand. Scientific theory dosn't explain why there are weaker forces i nthe universe, and why there seems to be massive gravity ripples instead of a constant expansion. A massive gravitational body, i.e Planet X is a theoretical proposal.

For the member who keeps responding to everyones posts with an obscure comment on Quantum Dependencies... I am very aware of such things, and I understand that the Moon is composed of an infite number of small atoms... I learned that in primary school. But when someone posts a .pdf trying to convince people that the moon is falling from the sky... Quantum mechanics is the last thing that needs to be discussed.

The moon is slowly but surely moving away from us.... and guess what... it always has! Our ancestors never had the opportunity of seeing the beauty of a halo during a total eclipse... the moon used to block the sun entirely. Inthe future the moon will not even block out the sun, amd there won't be a solar eclipse.

The measuremnts in the report are miniscule... before you all start having an anxiety attack.. try dealing with the troubles we face on our Earth today, there are plenty to choose from.

I know I seem to be coming down hard, I am actually realy open minded as you can see from my other posts... but people on this thread are being ignorant and it is painful to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is another perhaps related gravitational anomaly involving the Pioneer probes sent out in the 70's. They seem to be slowing down as they exit the solar system. I wonder if it would be possible to find some kind of "attractive" vector which explains both anomalies?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
bascially all its saying that... earth good moon good... moon and earth VERY VERY BAD!

Am I the only one that found that funny?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177
What I find interesting is the inclusion of Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche included as possible explanations for the moon shift.

That would mean that academia accepts the hypothesis of Planet X. Putting an absurd hypothesis in a scientific paper would ruin a scientist's credibility, unless it is universally accepted.

I know the scientists say there is something out there on the fringes of the solar system, but why name it after something that many people fear?

Just a thought.....

If you read the paper, it explicitly says that PlanetX/Nemesis/Tyche is not able to produce the effect. Nor any of the other possible explanations. Which is why he calls for more study.

We must conclude that not even the hypothesis of Planet X is a viable one to explain the anomalous increase of the lunar eccentricity of eq

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Well, speaking of "completely ridiculous and inane causes"....

Don't know why but this one just popped into my head. I have to share it, I just can't resist, even given the likelihood that I will be soundly ridiculed by those with much more knowledge and credibility than I. Please forgive my lack of scientific knowledge or any real data to back this up; I present this as simply one far-out possibility and do not purport to fully believe in the hollow moon theory (nor do I completely dismiss it, to do so without absolute proof would make me incredibly narrow-minded).

Suppose for a minute that the moon is actually an ancient spacecraft or space station set in place by advanced civilization(s) for one of MANY possible reasons. Remember back in 2006 when ESA crashed the SMART1 into the moon? They made a huge event out of it and suggested that even backyard astronomers might be able to view it but it turned out to be almost a complete "non-event". VERY little explosion, dust plume, etc., not even close to what experts were expecting (although they admittedly did not know exactly what to expect).

There are those who propose that this is because the craft actually poked right through the 'outer skin' of the moon, which would help explain the lack of a significant impact event.

If the craft did indeed puncture the outer skin, this could possibly have created a permanent breach which is allowing the internal 'atmosphere' to slowly leak out. The leakage of atmospheric pressure/gasses could be enough to slowly, over time, cause very minor changes to the Moon's orbit.

I know, I know, a lot of very tenuous assumptions but I bet I win for most outrageous/ridiculous theory!

Again, I am NOT asserting that this is actually the situation or that these are my well-researched findings, quite the opposite, so please don't reply attacking my lack of this, that or the other. It's just a far-out thought among a sea of far-out possibilities.
edit on 13-3-2011 by buskey because: lack of sleep

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluegreen

thanks, wondered if it was anything significant.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe this to be the case. But so what? What if say NASA coinfirmed it. What would you do tommorrow if you knew it were true? What could you do and where could you go to escape things that might happen.

So someone's hiding something. SO WHAT !

What difference does it make to your existence and death becuase you can't change anyhting so beyond your control.

But I'm not worried, panicking or otherwise becuase my hope doesn't lie in this life. It is no strange that those that don't believe in God and trust him, panic when things go wrong. If you don't believe in God, thats cool, but why are you so worried?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

The graphic seems to be a visual representation of the math but beyond indicating a description of some sort of change I have the same trouble as others here. OK so if the moon's orbit is becoming elliptical then what of it? The ramifications of this might be explained if there are any real eggheads on this forum. Is there some indicator in all of this of activity by mysterious space guys???

Someone please let me know. In the meanwhile I'll be watching Oprah and sipping a cool one.
edit on 13-3-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
S&F OP!! I had no idea this was occuring.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but could this change in the moon cause the fabled "pole shift" ?
I do believe this could be the cause of all the plate movement though.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Okey, you got an interesting theory. But I'm going to throw mine in. Would I be right to say that gravity is what keeps our planets in their positions and keeps our moon where it is, right? Here comes my theory. What if earths gravitational pull is loosing its grip due to the coming pole shift? Seems their'd have to be some kind of side effect to the poles moving, then once they settle back into their new possitions then the moon would/ should settle back to. (shrug)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Before anybody sells their house and car divorces their wife and moves to Alaska I have read the paper and I am familiar with the math but not all the models. The amount of perturbation they are speaking of in the eccentricity is on the scale of pico meters over decades, the only reason physicist even need to re-evaluate their models now is because of the great leaps and advances in technology and measuring equipment. This is how science works, that's why we evolved from Newtonian mechanics, to Relativity and now something even more accurate. The "anomaly" has always existed will always exist and is pointed out as being periodic within the models, which means relax and take your meds. I suggest before you freak out on a technical paper you at least be versed in the subject.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Earth controls
Moons orbit, what is not being observed is earth's orbit- we will be going through a different path, our calendar will change and so will our oceanic weather. Expect high tides.

The cause of the moon is likely due to earth's electromagnetic pollution. Our atmosphere is no longer stable in terms of thermodynamics- all of our transmissions are
Making us susceptible to gravity fields withi our solar system. The moon is just a symptom of this

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
THIS DOCUMENT WILL NOT DISAPEAR FROM THE INTERNET AND NO-ONE IS HIDING ANY OF THE FACTS FOUND IN IT.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyzing
Earth controls
Moons orbit, what is not being observed is earth's orbit- we will be going through a different path, our calendar will change and so will our oceanic weather. Expect high tides.

The cause of the moon is likely due to earth's electromagnetic pollution. Our atmosphere is no longer stable in terms of thermodynamics- all of our transmissions are
Making us susceptible to gravity fields withi our solar system. The moon is just a symptom of this

This is a crackpot theory if I ever heard one, can you link us to the data or at least some recorded observations to understand what you created it from?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberterius

Not only that, the paper doesn't make any conclusion on its findings and simply states that there should be further investigation.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by csgt428
There is another perhaps related gravitational anomaly involving the Pioneer probes sent out in the 70's. They seem to be slowing down as they exit the solar system. I wonder if it would be possible to find some kind of "attractive" vector which explains both anomalies?

there is two thing that springs to mind that could effect the orbital relationship between the earth and moon in the way described.
there is a "jet stream" of plasma coming from the sun and our planet is "balenced" in its orbit from three forces
the jetstream pushes against the surface area of the earth away from the sun and gravity pulls the earth towards the sun and the speed earth orbits the sun is a relationship between the two
this is the "either" that can effect the moons orbit because of the "venturi effect"
if an expanding "either" is present then the pioneer anomoly makes sense as the "jetstream" expansion slows down due to expansion into an ever increasing area. this would explain why the forces are not balenced
jetstream/gravity

the second idea is that there is a source coming from the sun of energy that is "induced" into the dynamo of earth. this source energy is variable and when the moon is behind the earth it is "shielded" from the direct source of the energy. in this way as the moon transits behind the earth it hits the magneto tail of the earth and the moon is desturbed in its orbit when behind the earth because of a different energy potential.

combine the two effects and the eliptical orbit of the moon makes more sence.

the MAIN thing is we have to recognise the nature of the plasma "jetstream" and its hydrodynamic and thermodynamic and electrodynamic effects on spherical bodies.

this "jetstream" decreases the further out you get and the gravity/jetstream balence is changed in favour to the gravity as the speed and "presure/temperature" of the jetstream decreases with distence.

xploder

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

haha! awesome man, makes sense though

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility that even though the change in orbital distance from moon to earth is millimeters per year, the change may NOT be constant? What if the change is exponential and instead of 89 billion years having the moon land in my bowl of cereal on Sunday morning, it takes 8 years or 18 years or 80 years, etc?

The author never stated if the change was constant year over year. Has anyone been able to crack the formulas to figure out the change per year since they started measuring it?

BTW, if we are also entertaining the Apollo landings as the cause of the lunar shifts, we must also consider other entities hitting or landing on the moon constantly that could have/may be causing the moon shifts.

Just my 2c.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Actually I'm more concerned about who it is that pays for dudes like this one to sit around coming up with this stuff.

Is it the taxpayer ? cos there's a saving right there.

These guys could make anything up cos there is nobody else to shoot it down, or if there is it's another waste of taxpayers money.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join