It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Proof of Moon Shift!!!! View PDF before it "Disapears".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There are time when i look at the moon and see the form of a seed... it looks like a marijane seed...
some other days i just can't see it... it kind of looks different... and i don't see the form of a seed.
what could that be. Some times i think the moon shows a different side, could that be.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I'm just going to point out the obvious here.

Quantum physics has nothing to do with the moon.

I don't want an architect talking to me about calculus, and I don't want a quantum physics dude talking about mega items.

May i suggest you read over what you wrote once more or maybe afew times.

This might help - Quantum mechanics, also known as quantum physics or quantum theory, is a branch of physics providing a mathematical description of the dual particle-like and wave-like behaviour and interaction of matter and energy.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
That document dosn't disuss any issues as related by the OP, as posted by Chadwikus on the first page. All it is saying is that the moon is not acting like all the thoretical science says it should. It dosn't mention Planet X or niribu, and it has no effect o nanimal deaths on this Earth whatsoever.

The very fact that it is written by someone with a PhD in Quantum Physics means nothing, and people calling for experts to confirm the info is ridiculous. I could post a thousand documents that are notoriously hard to read and claim it is causing the earthquakes.

Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
would it be wise to take it to a professor @ school? cause i printed it ,to see if anyone has any knowledge of it?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Surfing wouldn't be possible on 200x bigger waves.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

According to CNN news, the entire island of Japan was moved 8 feet, and the Earth has moved on it's axis 4 inches. This would account for the moon shift. I just heard the news about the Earth axis movement etc just now on CNN on TV.

www.cnn.com...

I looked around to find proof.... thanks for reading.

edit on 13-3-2011 by ShelbyHunter because: Changed to add url

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
That document dosn't disuss any issues as related by the OP, as posted by Chadwikus on the first page. All it is saying is that the moon is not acting like all the thoretical science says it should. It dosn't mention Planet X or niribu, and it has no effect o nanimal deaths on this Earth whatsoever.

The very fact that it is written by someone with a PhD in Quantum Physics means nothing, and people calling for experts to confirm the info is ridiculous. I could post a thousand documents that are notoriously hard to read and claim it is causing the earthquakes.

Pathetic.

Seems like someone can understand the document, how cute

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
That document dosn't disuss any issues as related by the OP, as posted by Chadwikus on the first page. All it is saying is that the moon is not acting like all the theoretical science says it should. It dosn't mention Planet X or niribu, and it has no effect o nanimal deaths on this Earth whatsoever.

Pathetic.

I have only skimmed the document so far, fear not i will have a good read of it a little later. But for you to state that ''all it is saying is that the moon is not acting like all the theoretical science says it should'' & ''The very fact that it is written by someone with a PhD in Quantum Physics means nothing'' contradicts each of those statements immensely.

Reading into quantum physics in the direction of quantum unpredictability and Determinism will shed light into why they contradict so immensely. Happy Reading

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Interesting also about the Moon is why it is there, and its origin especially.
According to my studies so far, it is quite questionable if the Moon is a completely natural occurance.
(Dark Moon by David Percy and Mary Bennet explains some of it quite good I think, its also about other Moon anomalies, like the secrecy about the voyages to the Moon, and those extra voyages we are not told about....)

Some of the mystic about the Moon:

The placement of the Moon makes life on Earth possible, the gravity of the Moon makes the seasons, it pulls the waters and by this action kicks life to Earth. If the Moon wasnt there, we wouldnt have the seasons we have here on Earth, and the temperatures that are needed for life and so on.
THIS could be why the wobbling is interesting too.

What is the natural chance that the Moon and the Sun has the same size seen from Earth? (This puzzled many scientists for centuries)
(and according to may scientists close to zero, though the WANT to make an natural explanation)
(the intelligent races question and their involvement is never taken serious)

there are many more....study them yourself....

Is the Moon therefor placed there, asks a few of the brave, at the time life sprang on Earth, over 500 mill years ago...its wild, i agree, but I dont believe in the colission theory, it would have damaged Earth and the Moon to much, proberly destroyed. The placing is hard to explain in natural terms though for astronomers!

Moon rocks have been dated older than Earth, but this is not talked about, since it doesnt fit the theory now.

It seems like that why so much knowledge about the origin of the Moon is held back in secrecy, is because it would lead a straight road to why we are definately not alone in the universe!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by minniesoda

Hm...you've got me thinking... I wonder what sort of effect the landings and liftoffs of the Apollo landers had on the angular momentum of the moon, and if that could account for the increase in eccentricity (plus the long-term nature of that increase).

Wouldn't all the Meteoroids that have hit the moon have more of an effect than the Apollo landers?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
in general, the increase in eccentricity seems very small.
not impressed.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arufon

Small to you but given the time frame in which it occurred I would chime that it is quite significant.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

Yes. Not the moon nor gravity.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by minniesoda

Hm...you've got me thinking... I wonder what sort of effect the landings and liftoffs of the Apollo landers had on the angular momentum of the moon, and if that could account for the increase in eccentricity (plus the long-term nature of that increase).

Wouldn't all the Meteoroids that have hit the moon have more of an effect than the Apollo landers?

It has been proven that man landing on the moon did affect the moon's position so I would imagine that a meteor striking the moon would have a long term effect on the earth's climate, tides, ocean current, enviorment.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthecurtain

(Dark Moon by David Percy and Mary Bennet........)

....is a LOAD of RUBBISH book!!!

Based on the few "factoids" you related in you post.....and the couple of YouTube snippets I've seen from their equally CRAP video....the two are fear-mongering snake-oil sales(wo)men. Just out to make a buck or pound on the terminally ignorant and gullible, the poorly educated in science few on this planet that will swallow such nonsense blindly, and eagerly pay money to be taken on a huge con job ride.

Caveat Emptor! (Hey, it's your money....and mind....to waste.....)

And, NO! The Moon does NOT "cause our seasons"!!

(Where were the kids of yesterday, who are the young adults of today, when sciences were being taught in primary and secondary schools?).

edit on 13 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah.. I stopped reading at Planet X.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I was just about to post the very same thought . If an Apollo stage crashing into the surface could move the Moon then surely a large meteor would knock it out of orbit altogether.
No wonder the Moon has an odd orbit when it apparently has large cavities , possibly even not having a solid core.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As you know from my previous post, I wrote an email to the author of the paper asking if he indeed wrote it and I made a comment that it's pretty scary stuff. His reply.

"Actually, I did write it.

I don't see what would be so scary in it.

Regards.

LI"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Probably 2 weeks ago when the moon was near the horizon it looked absolutely huge. It seemed way bigger than any other time I've seen, by a good amount. Probably unrelated but just thought about it with this thread.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

looks like someone doesn't know about ATS's motto

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join