It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ATS! (Updated 3-13-11)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
I respectfully request that I remain omitted from this or any "we are ATS" videos.

I am certainly not ATS... Tell me I'm lying.

Nice video, nonetheless.

Muwahahahahahaha
Too late the final cut is finished and you're in

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Amazing my friend! Also, it was really cool that my avatar was in there!

how did you do that? Get all of our avatars in like that?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I got a running start and used a shoe horn. Then I pushed, shoved, fell and farted then cried

But I got em there

edit on 12-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm LMAO. I just came in and posted the Dr. Hook thang. Then caught up on the rest of the thread that I missed.
Come to find out theres someone that can actually have an issue with a light hearted thread like this. I think it's funnier then hell too. Yes, it's because mine was included and yours wasn't yes, if it wasn't I'd prolly be as butt hurt as you are.

I mean I'm on my back LMAO.
All I'm say'in is I think someone, may need a nap.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

To the op...

On a serious note, I've been on ATS for 4 years, am I not a valuable memeber to the community?

Or do I have make the front page of ATS by posting some link to a news source or YouTube video without any actual research?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
wow, awesome
what a kewl video
representing ATS membership.
S&F

and I'm honored

boon

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
[blush!] I saw my avatar! Briefly, I admit, but it was there!

Thanks, Slayer69! I love it! Let's garner interest!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Originally posted by warbird03
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

I'll repeat for the third time, since you apparently missed it the first two times and when Slayer said it, this is a rough draft video.

And I'll repeat to you for the umpteenth time- what is the point of this video?
We Are ATS hints that its going to include everyone. Or is just Slayers friends on here (I could understand and respect that). I guess I just think this kind of self indulgent stuff belongs in the schoolyard and not on a serious conspiracy site like ATS. I wasn't out to insult or demean anyone, just making my views known until a certain someone went out of their way to insult me...

I think the problem is that ATS used to be a serious conspiracy site but now it's more like a social networking site, which is why a thread like this brings out all of the ATS cheerleaders. I will acknowledge the effort, but I simply cannot praise what I see to be a gigantic waste of time.

CholmondleyWarner my friend, everybody on this thread has attacked you but I will defend your point of view because I think you make a fair argument. Plus, there is something truly fishy about Slayer. I don't trust anybody with that long of a friend list.

Slayer is pretty popular and it makes sense that people would fall all over themselves to gush over his/her thread, just praying that he might reciprocate. Maybe he'll even friend a couple of you! Oooh, wouldn't you feel so validated.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Why would you need a stamp of approval from another member? I am not trying to be funny or enter into an argument with you, I am just curious. As long as you are pleased with your posts it shouldn't matter. He may very well think I am not a valuable member of ATS either (I am sure many do actually), but rest assured I will still fall asleep tonight.

Be you. It's all you can do.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

Wow, who took away my pom poms then

Seriously dude you should look at my topics.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

I've also have received my fair share of hate-mail-U2Us

Trust me when I say I've been accused of being everything including but not limited to islamaphobe/Anti-semite/right-winger/liberal etc sometimes all in the same thread and many times by the same person....

It's all good

edit on 12-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That was Great

Thank You, I enjoyed watching, and love the diversity and imagination of so many ATS members and their fantastic avatars

Must get me one of them !!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I know i'm not even a valuble member of ATS. I post alot on this site because I love it. that's most likely the only reason I'm there. to be honest if i wasn't included. Slayers brilliance would have still got a thumbs up and I would move on. I certainly wouldn't have the gall to stick around and whine about it. Or badger the OP or anyone. His vid, his choices, that's life, that's it. Dosn't mean a damn thing to be or not to be. Get over it.
edit on 12-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer, sometimes people completely lose the ability to be entertained, have fun, and are so self absorbed that they can't see beyond their own digital persona. Even worse is when people find themselves envious of other digital personas.

It's all just pixels on a screen.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I will be the first to admit that it is childish to think that way.

However, I have to state that some people were posted in that video that spew very wrong information, that is all. I try my best to bring truthful information but get hardly recognized, then some people who spew some outlandish theories get acknowledged and praised.

I'm not saying that there weren't people who contribute very thoughtful information, but I am saying that there were a few people who contribute vast amounts of disinformation. That is all.

I really wasn't trying to create a high-school joke argument, and I apologize.

I just really wanted to point out some posters that I personally do not agree with it.

Not for the fact that I completely disagree with them, but for the fact that they like to gather their evidence and paint me a picture. They try to sell me what they couldn't before.
edit on 12-3-2011 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Like I said, I can't view it so I have no clue if I am included, or who else was/wasn't. And like you I gave a S&F regardless. To put the effort in, and hearing the descriptions it was deserved IMO. I post for the same reason you do. I enjoy it a lot. That and learning new things should be what everyone posts for... not to get stars, flags, a cult following, etc.

When the enjoyment is gone, it is time to move on.
Good post btw.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ugly looking bunch aren't we

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0

I will be the first to admit that it is childish to think that way.

However, I have to state that some people were posted in that video that spew very wrong information, that is all. I try my best to bring truthful information but get hardly recognized, then some people who spew some outlandish theories get acknowledged and praised.

I'm not saying that there weren't people who contribute very thoughtful information, but I am saying that there were a few people who contribute vast amounts of disinformation. That is all.

Sometimes I post things that I think others will enjoy or find interesting that are often passed over. I figure either I am too new and folks ignore newbies, or I was the only one who thought it was worth reading. Who knows? I completely get your point on that front, but it is easier to just let it roll off your back. A lot of times I think topics get buried so quick nobody sees it.

Again, I find it hit and miss. Try not to let it get you down.
And thanks for taking my post as it was intended.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I think the problem is that ATS used to be a serious conspiracy site but now it's more like a social networking site, which is why a thread like this brings out all of the ATS cheerleaders.

It's no secret that the quality of ATS has been going down the drain for the last year or so, mostly due to the delusional agenda driven muppets who continuously post here. How about ATS continue the good vibes and hire some real life cheerleaders to replace the defunct conspiracy chicks? Maybe they can incorporate some of those stupid and retarded secret society hand symbols in their cheers. No need for ATS to stop losing credibility at this point, since the cat is out of the bag.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join