It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ATS! (Updated 3-13-11)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I will be the first to admit that it is childish to think that way.

However, I have to state that some people were posted in that video that spew very wrong information, that is all. I try my best to bring truthful information but get hardly recognized, then some people who spew some outlandish theories get acknowledged and praised.

I'm not saying that there weren't people who contribute very thoughtful information, but I am saying that there were a few people who contribute vast amounts of disinformation. That is all.

This is exacxtly what this thread is NOT about though. You are still missing the point. No one was, say it with me. Can you see the words that I'm typing on the screen. No one was included because of status or anything like that . Think of it as another lottery.

Would you stand around and whine cause you didn't win? Do you think this is really that important? If you do? Then something is missing for you somewhere. I have no reason to defend Slayer. That's not the point of me posting in retort. I'm trying to let you off light here but you insist on embarrassing yourself over a big bunch of bombastic nothingness.

I'm sure slayer saw this coming. The man isn't stupid that's for damn sure. Hell we might even be a part of one of his mad sadistic studies on the human psyche. .I'm sure you've heard of em. You know the one where Slayer was chosen from a selct few by the RTD. To study people on the conspiracy bus.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

excellent job! it's amazing how in a split second, an image can conjure up so many memories /emotions/ ideas of what a person had said / displayed about their ideals and beliefs.

truly epic!! well done !!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0

I will be the first to admit that it is childish to think that way.

However, I have to state that some people were posted in that video that spew very wrong information, that is all. I try my best to bring truthful information but get hardly recognized, then some people who spew some outlandish theories get acknowledged and praised.

I'm not saying that there weren't people who contribute very thoughtful information, but I am saying that there were a few people who contribute vast amounts of disinformation. That is all.

This is exacxtly what this thread is NOT about though. You are still missing the point. No one was, say it with me. Can you see the words that I'm typing on the screen. No one was included because of status or anything like that . Think of it as another lottery.

Would you stand around and whine cause you didn't win? Do you think this is really that important? If you do? Then something is missing for you somewhere. I have no reason to defend Slayer. That's not the point of me posting in retort. I'm trying to let you off light here but you insist on embarrassing yourself over a big bunch of bombastic nothingness.

I'm sure slayer saw this coming. The man isn't stupid that's for damn sure. Hell we might even be a part of one of his mad sadistic studies on the human psyche. .I'm sure you've heard of em. You know the one where Slayer was chosen from a selct few by the RTD. To study people on the conspiracy bus.

I think you missed the point of the post that you quoted. I apologized for my childish behavior.

I appreciate the OPs effort and I enjoyed. However, i did apologize for playing the Devil's Advocate in my post.
I personally could care less if I was mentioned. I guess people took my post a little to literally. I was just kind of intrigued by the fact of some individuals being showcased as the face of factual contributers to the content that makes ATS what it is. I've just recently felt that I've seen some valued contributers start to post outlandish nonsense, and some of them were outlined, along with their threads being praised.

I guess it's crazy to expect high quality content from a place where it used to be the norm. I have just felt recently that some posters have been being praised for some outlandish accusations.

The point of standing around in the lottery & didn't win. I can retort.

I don't play the lottery I make my money form my personal effort. I pay for my college education and refuse to accept a student loan on the grounds that I don't want to be part of the generation that graduates from college with a Bachelors and a Massive Amount of Debt.

Like I said, it wasn't important to me and that was the point in my apologize for advocating childish perspectives. I posted initially as a statement, metaphorically. Like I mentioned many times before, I felt that some avatars in that video were of some posters that don't contribute factual information. However, they do contribute outlandish concepts, and that makes a form of entertainment.

edit on 12-3-2011 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Kanga I swear. I have to laugh at my self and at the same time go back and star everyone of your posts. You post faster from a phone than I can from my PC.
Hilarious.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
the sound is great forward to 3:32 and then pause, that is the only great picture

edit on 12-3-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by LadySkadi

I had two days off. With some coffee in the AM and later scotch all went smoothly

Awesome slayer..
The music just........fits...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
snip awesome, wish i'd been here long enough to have a split second viewing, but I am still represented by the square and compass

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profanity circumvention

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well done...
Thats alot of work to make that slide.. and fit it to the music
s&f

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Slayer

You certainly did get a whole grip of 'em in there.
edit on 12-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's a sad realityisn't it?
If I could pick up a (mythical) 4G signal, I would probably catch ATS and my phone on fire.

Turn away from my shame at the fact I post too much...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm glad I'm ATS and not YMCA!

ATS is definitely my aphrodisiac.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

you commented on a intro thread.

then thought it was clever so you made a thread?
(i dont think it was that clever)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Check the times

This Thread----posted on 11-3-2011 @ 12:48 PM
Intro Thread----posted on 11-3-2011 @ 02:17 PM
edit on 12-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one

you commented on a intro thread.

then thought it was clever so you made a thread?
(i dont think it was that clever)

There's always one..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
That was awesome! I almost teared up a little when I saw my avatar

Good song also!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Oh,
Thanx,Slayer that is bad-ass!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Cools video,just one queston?

Where am I in it lmao.

Guess you forgot to put my av in,oh wells

starrred and flagged!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Bravo Slayer! I don't have speakers so I bet I missed some cool music to go with it. But loved the timing, and was happy to see many avatars I remember from various threads.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Man, I'm so upset I never got around to adding an avatar.

Well, I'' add one now
edit on 12-3-2011 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Wonderful...

You worked very hard...thank you for making me smile.

Loved the creativity. star and flag for you , wish it could be more.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join