It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ATS! (Updated 3-13-11)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
horaay there was even me for a split second towards the end.... ! although i miss some senior mega contributer members who don't post anymore since only a couple of months.. (parachute hint hint)

edit on 11-3-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That was sweet Slayer. But it appears that I'm not part of ATS. That hurt my insides.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

The point wasn't that hard to understand. A compilation of Avatars of ATS members. I'd say "We are ATS" is a pretty accurate description.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

The point wasn't that hard to understand. A compilation of Avatars of ATS members. I'd say "We are ATS" is a pretty accurate description.

So if you have an avatar, and more importantly, it was included in this video, then you are ATS!
Sorry to disappoint but if this is what, We Are ATS, is about then I'm quite happy not to be a party to it. Love this site but I don't like "Love In" videos or posts like this.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

So if you have an avatar, and more importantly, it was included in this video, then you are ATS!
Sorry to disappoint but if this is what, We Are ATS, is about then I'm quite happy not to be a party to it. Love this site but I don't like "Love In" videos or posts like this.

We get it...you don't. No Biggie.

link   

Why be irritated? I haven't seen the video yet, and doubt I am included but I am not the least bit irritated. This member created something on his own free time to share with those who cared.

No one should be irritated if they weren't included. It was thoughtful, and I am sure intentions were not super evil. He can't be blamed for how other peole choose to react to it IMO.

Did you bring enough for the whole class.....

edit on 3/11/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

link   

People like you are what's wrong with the world today, offense completely intended. You can't just take it for what it is? It's not like he intentionally didn't include people. Kinda hard to include people in a collection of images when they don't have an image associated with them.

Edit: Oh, and I guess you missed the part where he said this one's a rough draft.
edit on 11-3-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You should group the montages by category, i.e. cat avatar montage, dog avatar montage, Charlie Sheen avatar montage...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Love this site but I don't like "Love In" videos or posts like this.

Hate to be captain obvious here, but then why even post in the thread? Kinda pointless.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

The one thing I definitely have learned from being on this site over the last half dozen years without any doubt is you can't please everyone all of the time.

And some you cant please any of the time.

Meh

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

People like you are what's wrong with the world today, offense completely intended. You can't just take it for what it is? It's not like he intentionally didn't include people. Kinda hard to include people in a collection of images when they don't have an image associated with them.

Well I didn't set out to offend anyone but since you, by your own admssion have set out to offend me let me make my point clear. People like you, not me, are the reason why this world is in the piss poor state it's in. The "Look at me, look at me, I'm included" brigade really grate my testies! For something like this to be included, and heralded by people like you, on a site which attempts to do away with privilege and status and try to make us all equal, to purposely seperate members into the included and the forgotten, is almost to define the word Irony...
Oh yes, I nearly forgot, offense intended...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I love this! Awesome job Slayer69!! Even though I didnt see my avatar of 'Mac'....

I thought this music might be a little more suiting for the mood here at ATS...

the first line of this song is fitting with the times...

Or as many people say about us....

I love ya ATS fam!!!
edit on 3/11/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Charlie who?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well OP. I guess it all went boobies up in here. Nice job on the vid but it looks like you started WW2.5!

Anyhooo...Don't care. I like ATS and so far, most members.

Thanx!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What are you on about? I'm certainly not in the video. Way to make assumptions. It's not like he's trying to segregate users into avatars and non-avatars. If you think you have a better idea for something similiar, then by all means go about making it a reality.Until then, the rest of us can do without your complaints about something that really doesn't need to be complained about. Your energy would be much better directed elsewhere.

Seems you're rather easy to get all worked up over nothing.

Edit: Sorry to get off topic Slayer, just tired of people complaining about stuff that really doesn't deserve complaints.
edit on 11-3-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Dude you sound like the kid that didn't get picked to play basketball in the 6th grade. What gives? You don't even have an avitar. If he had put all of the avitars in the video, it would be about two hours long. If you don't even like threads like this anyways what's the point of coming in here and crying like a kid with a skinned knee?

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Plus the fact that Slayer himself said it's more of a rough draft video to begin with. I'd imagine that if you want a chance at having an avatar in the final video you should go make or find one.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Nice work mate!

I wasn't in though
...heheh...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Very cool, thanks for putting it together, you have a whole lot more patience then I have..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join