It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chooselove
none of the servers on GEE are responding is this normal??

Please tell me what GEE is. Never heard of it. Or never heard it called GEE

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Go back one page to 30 or use this link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There in TrueAmerican`s signature you will see a link to the GEE thread they have created. Great thread by the way TrueAmerican.

Or GEE stands for (Global Earthquake Explorer)

edit on 3/13/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

In case you dont show for an explanation, Just for fun lets explore all the Tell Tale give-a-ways to a conspiracy disaster

I am throwing in Dow plung,,Gold through the roof, bigshots heading to Denver.... what else guys

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

I think they are canning water instead of beer down in Georgia too, right now?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
guys... guys GUYS.....!!!!!!!

Nothing has happened. No activity, no flurry, no swarm. Sleep peacefully tonight for the poster of this is a nutter.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thirst4truth

I think there is a million dollar check landing in my mail box tomorrow too

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

yeah we know just having a little fun with the Sweaty Dave Saga

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It will not erupt now. Maybe within the next few years.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
Hey Guys if AlphaExray knew something, He/She would have told the whole story. The 21st is a week out. No human would be able to hold a closed mouth....This person reminds me of that woman. What was that movie "Catfish". Yeah a woman taking on so many persona's. Think about it, Oswago, The Sweaty Dave saga....

There are reasons they bottle water and can beer.....I'm not buying it. But She can show herself if she wants...Im thinking the woman from the Whitehouse...with the Comet path and dates... Catfish...Sweaty Dave...yeah its making sence

They can water in BEER cans to hurricaine victims. I have recieved several 6=packs myself after Ivan. Yes, they DO can water in BEER cans...Geesh!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ConsentioExpono

yeah right after I shot my mouth off I looked it all up...Canned water tastes funny because you expect it to be carbonated. How long will I need to live this one down....oh well I was wrong

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Guys....guys....GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Yellowstone is showing serious seismic activity now, and it appears to be originating from the park.

Umm, help?

Oh no... Pray peoples.

We can't see much of anything right now cause of all the huge S-waves. Will need further confirmation....BUT THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD.
edit on Fri Mar 11th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

LOL. I've seen you posting in some other quake threads and didn't think much of your comments but this thread takes the cake. Dude, you need to take it down a notch.

SO dramatic. I mean, seriously. Are you God's gift to earthquake predictions now?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Nothing has happened. No activity, no flurry, no swarm. Sleep peacefully tonight for the poster of this is a nutter.

Now, daggy here knows what's going on.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I just pray that this is false

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Why not leave it alone? This was posted days ago by someone who was attempting to help. It's time to let it go. Calling the poster a nutter is uncalled for. I think people use blogs to call names and act tough when those very people would never use such language or tone to the other person's face. Sometimes I think blogs can become a form of electronic gallows. The same people who jump on an opportunity to slam someone who has made a mistake would be the ones throwing tomatoes and rotten vegetables. What's wrong with you that you can't let it go?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Guys....guys....GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Yellowstone is showing serious seismic activity now, and it appears to be originating from the park.

Umm, help?

Oh no... Pray peoples.

We can't see much of anything right now cause of all the huge S-waves. Will need further confirmation....BUT THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD.
edit on Fri Mar 11th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

LOL. I've seen you posting in some other quake threads and didn't think much of your comments but this thread takes the cake. Dude, you need to take it down a notch.

SO dramatic. I mean, seriously. Are you God's gift to earthquake predictions now?

Isn't it time to let this go? He has apologized and said he is wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well then, the fool could have read your post on pg25 and still not posted that crap..
Even experts make mistakes..

Like you said, better safe than sorry..

I'm confused, what 'crap' did the 'fool'' post
weren't they actually quite right?

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
After reading trough this thread I have my own theory what started it off.
I think the thread starter misinterpreted the echoed readings from the Quake in Japan that got picked up by the YS webicorders.
However I'm not familiar with seismology so I could be wrong as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

What???

Get out of here with the childish insults. It is evident that you HAVE NOT been reading the charts and information about Yellowstone that not only the OP has released, but, many scientists as of the past 3-4 years. That whole area has become active and it moved up a total of 5 inches in a very short amount of time.

Please contribute something besides the standard, "nothing to see here, B.S" with an insult or snarky comment behind it. People like you will STILL be trying to play damage control as the world burns around you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We insult him because he represents a part of ourselves that we do not want to look at, we see the slightest opportunity like something as simple as someone being incorrect or fearful about something and project all of our own thoughts and fear onto him, then attack them to distance ourselves from them.

It is called psychological projection and most of you are doing it all over abovetopsecret

I loath to read some of the heartless, and often mindless, replies to people here.

Insulting someone just proves you have more to learn.

With that said, I am thankful (hear that?) that is doesn't look active.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Check this map, if it goes we loose almost half the country.

www.google.com...://www.cuttingedge.org/Yellowstone_SuperVolcano.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1852.cfm&h=408& w=678&sz=66&tbnid=pm3q8LzXTY28xM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=139&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dyellowstone%2Bsuper%2Bvolcano&zoom=1&q=yellowstone+super+volcano&hl=en&usg=__V8U anXO-PFIxe8cSs7aPx4i55JU=&sa=X&ei=mnV-TenpGIeQ0QHtp6jUAw&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAg

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Hey Juggalo77, Most of YellowStone Park is a HUGE Cauldera. This is like a Volcano, but not just a normal looking one. This one is AT Least 30 MILES by 70 MILES in Size!! Just knowing that, Now can you see the concern? ( Not trying to be labled a ScareMonger as I am only trying to give info.) Google Yellowstone Cauldera (sp on Cauldera?) Later, Syx.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join