It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well, thanks for the props black, but in this case he is exactly on the spot correct. I did misinterpret them, and they were from the Japan 9.1. You can read how on page 25. Sorry folks, once again.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well then, the fool could have read your post on pg25 and still not posted that crap..
Even experts make mistakes..

Like you said, better safe than sorry..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Don't worry about Yellowstone. It will be here for a while longer yet. I live right next to it and those tremors and quakes are all natural occurances. I'm not worried about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by standrewscross

Well while I appreciate your analysis of my post I still must inform you that you are incorrect. Eq's may cause magma to move but will never cause a volcanic eruption. If the earth split in two in yellowstone all you would have is a hole with magma at the bottom. It is far from ready from erupting.

And yes scientist do have references to what happens in a caldera eruption so perhaps it's you that needs to do more reading. They have evidence and reports from both the 1815 caldera eruption in Tambora and also the 1883 Krakatau explosion in Indonesia. Both of these are very similar to what will happen with yellowstone though on a smaller scale.

When Yellowstone is getting close to eruption it will be very obvious so you won't need the government or scientists to share their information with you. You can expect ground swelling in the 100's of feet in the matter of just a few days more than likely. Mt. Pinatubu in the Phillipeans, which actually lowered the global temperature by 2 degrees after eruption is a good example of signs that a volcano will show before eruption. It will not happen without us knowing it's coming.

And the poster of this thread may not have been intentionally trying to fear monger but the title states that yellowstone may be awakening and that is the furthest thing from the truth. It is just someone uneducated in the nature of geology making an assumption from his hobby of earthquake watching that could cause a panic in some people.

You can see this panic in some of the reply's in his thread, of which he certainly doesn't seem to be qualifying with assertions that yellowstone is fine but just that the earthquakes have picked up. He seems to be encouraging hysteria....really really unhelpful thread with all the other stuff in the world to be panicked about in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Can't argue with that.. Maybe they should drill a hole in the future to relieve the pressure..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Long time lurker here, feels good to finally contribute.

I'm a huge supporter and fan of all things Yellowstone and have spent considerable time in the region and follow park news closely.

Using the USGS Yellowstone observatory data I can see no increase in earthquake activity, and in fact the region looks relatively quiet.

Is the data that motivated this post coming from another source....if so where?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I'll give you a thought to think of...Idiot's back in Washington D.C. (Dumb Criminals) Plant a Virus in the Iranian Nuclear Plant (Maybe with Israeli help or visa verse. Iran has to Shut down their Plant to avoid a Nuclear problem. The US is elated. Could have caused the same thing we see in Japan right now. This to the USA is (NO CRIME).

But for a Group like Anonymous to say it is going to post the privet information of the Guards holding Naked Bradley Manning for 7 Hours or more at a time IS A CRIME.

A fact would be, Would the intentional cause of Radiating 72,000,000 Iranian People (Humans) while they play with Internet Virus's out-weight the prank of those getting even for the Military's in human treatment of somebody who has yet to be convicted of a crime. Exceeding their own Handbook of operations.

Now with Japan's sad accident due to a Natural Accident we too have to look at radiation on our own Continent SOON as the trade winds will be blowing. When Russia's went into meltdown, The Russian Government Aborted 200,000 babies (Just to be cautious).

We are living in Dark Times when people try to play God.

I have been shocked by the comments I have seen that have been directed at Japan. All namely geared towards Pearl Harbor that happened almost 3 generations ago yet prove Hatred is strong in America. This is why this county love the Muslim Hate, Walks on the other side of the street when they see more then 2-3 Black men coming. And we say we are FREE. We call Mexican's LAZY yet then say they are stealing our Jobs too.

There has been NO QUAKE activity here in Montana. I live here. I would KNOW.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All the seismic activity at YS could be the reflected seismic waves from Japan.

Ofc, those reflected waves could trigger activities at YS too.

One dramatic example is the Tharsis Ridge in Mars. Seismic waves reflected off a huge impact from the opposite side, triggered intense geological/volcanic activity on the Tharsis Ridge.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I have been coming to this site for some time, but I have been reluctant to say anything, because these forums seem like more of a means of appeasing personal narsacism, than providing helpful information. There are people that have genuine concerns, and the ignorance must stop. As a scientist, from along line of scientists, I am appalled that those in the know have been so willing to maintain the silence. I am sick of the nonsense, sick of the ignorance so I will put it all together for you.

There is a fundamental misunderstanding of the atomic structure. The Rutherford's model is as close to accurate as the world being flat. With such a glaring misunderstanding of atomic nuclei, much of what is happening geophysically here on earth, as well with our sun, is coming as a complete surprise to the public.

The Japan earthquake did not awaken yellowstone, the same forces that caused the quake, are also affecting all existing fault lines, including yellowstone. It is a concencus amoung those in the know that the US will experience the northern most brunt of the temporary expansion expected to take place at the equator in the next week. That is why they are canning water instead of beer in St. louis, why the Brits are doing tsunami drills, why the nuclear emergency control stations are being manned. These quakes were supposed to take place May 21st, 2011, but the original computer model was flawed, and failed to take into account the dense gravity of comet elenin which is due to pass close to the earth in October.

You will not be warned before it happens. That is why this site is helpful.

Thank you TrueAmerican

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This is what I had feared, though not surprising. When an earthquake the magnitude of that in Japan occurs, it sets the interior of the earth literally ringing like a bell. It also shifted the rotation of the mass of the planet and we lost several microseconds of time off our clocks.Those vibrations can effect changes in other vulnerable places on the planet. Sleeping beauty is waking up . . .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Woooooooo, Hold the Phone, Do You Know Sweaty Dave? Can You give us some of your credentials, are you published? Can you give us some insite beyond what you have shared on your post here.

Please feel free to share more, of what you know and of what THEY are not saying

edit on 13-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
none of the servers on GEE are responding is this normal??

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Actual live data of siesmic activity in the area
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

How do you know they are canning water in St. Louis instead of beer? If you have some insider, I would like to meet them. I can be any place in the St. Louis area within 45 minutes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Beware the ides of march

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You are scaring me. Do I need to get a load of canned food? I live in Liverpool, UK.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thank you. Well we're not even 2 hours from the coast of BC, not sure what to do about things. I got a letter from someone, in the know that said tsunami and wake up. But really hard to take a trip without shelter on speculation, but just getting prepared in case.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by katfish

How do you know they are canning water in St. Louis instead of beer? If you have some insider, I would like to meet them. I can be any place in the St. Louis area within 45 minutes.

Here you go:

Canning Water News Article....

And here is the related thread here on ATS:

ATS Thread

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey Guys if AlphaExray knew something, He/She would have told the whole story. The 21st is a week out. No human would be able to hold a closed mouth....This person reminds me of that woman. What was that movie "Catfish". Yeah a woman taking on so many persona's. Think about it, Oswago, The Sweaty Dave saga....

There are reasons they bottle water and can beer.....I'm not buying it. But She can show herself if she wants...Im thinking the woman from the Whitehouse...with the Comet path and dates... Catfish...Sweaty Dave...yeah its making sence

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join