It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Did you read this thread from page 1? That information has been known since the first few hours of the EQ in Japan. But thanks for confirming!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thank You!

reply to post by harrytuttle

Hello Harry Tuttle,

Thank you for responding. I had indeed read from the beginning of the thread. I posted what I did as the previous 'poster' to mine wanted some info, and I asked the question if anybody could tell me the size of the EQ's that had accured in Yellowstone and their depth at that time. thank you for being kind enough to reply, do you know of anyone on here that might be able to interpret the readings for me please?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Hi there, I have seen a "Complete Story" I think on the Discovery, History, Science Channel??? That says the ENTIRE EAST SIDE of the US would be LOST from Maine to Florida & the Residual going round the World would put the World into an "Ice Age" having "Blocked" the Sun & it's Importence to us (plant groth etc.) would no longer happen for years!!! Sorry, but if U live due South (AZ.,NM,TX) or West, U will get 'Some Relief', but not forever. Moosemose (AZ.)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have yet to figure out how to make my own post so i am simply adding a reply for people to still read what i have to say.

1. 2012 is slowly creeping around the corner.

many people do not believe in this and i very little but signs are happening all around the world aka the dramatic tsunami that happen in japan.

also the 11th crystal skull has been found !@!

what is the odds of the 11th crystal skull being found in 2011 ?

if anybody watches the history channel ufo hunters stated that once the 12th skull is found
and all place beside each other a dramatic event will occur.
my opinion is once the 12th skull is found which will be in 2012 not sure when or how but when it does.
good luck to all you none belivers

if you have any comments or statements please post.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wish I could find the link...I will go look, but over here in the UK the press released info about a crystal skull that has been discovered that is believed to have been owned at one time by (and please forgive the spelling) Heindrich Hillmer....that WW2 SS guy! Perhaps if you 'google search' the skull with his name you might get something.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
here is a link to an article on Heinrich Hemmler and his crystal skull...

Hemmler and Crystal Skull

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theyear2012

Actually that was on a TV series once. Just in case you don't know it wasn't real. True!! TV programs are all made up stuff and those guys are called actors and writers make up the stories... amazing aye!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yellowstone activity looks normal, only a coupe of measurable quakes on the map, a couple of mag 1 and 2's, but have been watching it. With nostradamus' 45degrees quatrain I've been watching Yellowstone for several years. So far this year it has been relatively quiet. Over the past several years there have been winter swarms like clock work right around the end of the year. Yellowstone may be the key to the MABUS quatrain also ( Main Agricultural Basin of the United States) An eruption of YS would kill mabus and cause US troops around the world to be recalled home, power void would be filled with all the WARS we are preventing with our troops presence.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Right now with the size and composition of the magma bubble under YS it is a dire threat to the entire planet. The initial eruption would go with such force the magma would be ejected into the upper atmosphere. After the eruption the molten gases would vaporize and ignite causing an explosion of such epic proportions that it would be literally the blast heard and felt around the world. Ash would blanket the US killing (MABUS) Main Agri Basin of the United States and cause the routing of US troops around the world. The blast would be so great it would look as if the land was being stretched from the corners. San Andres and NM fault lines would ease causing massive destruction of the West coast line and tsunamis, The quake and blast would be felt world wide. LaPalma isle of the african coast would finish its trek to the sea like a fiery meteor being hurled to earth, this impact would result in tsunamis across the atlantic.
The ash cloud would blanket the earth blocking out the sun in a matter of weeks. Toxic gas clouds would choke out any life they pass. Sulfur dioxide in the atmo would cause literal acid rain eating any metals it came in contact with. Volcanic winter would follow. Yellowstone caldera lies at 44.5 degrees
Scariest thing of all is Nostradamus predicted its eruption: at 45 degrees the skies will burn, immediately huge flames will LEAP UP,

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuttrup
reply to post by juggalo77

Right now with the size and composition of the magma bubble under YS it is a dire threat to the entire planet. The initial eruption would go with such force the magma would be ejected into the upper atmosphere. After the eruption the molten gases would vaporize and ignite causing an explosion of such epic proportions that it would be literally the blast heard and felt around the world. Ash would blanket the US killing (MABUS) Main Agri Basin of the United States and cause the routing of US troops around the world. The blast would be so great it would look as if the land was being stretched from the corners. San Andres and NM fault lines would ease causing massive destruction of the West coast line and tsunamis, The quake and blast would be felt world wide. LaPalma isle of the african coast would finish its trek to the sea like a fiery meteor being hurled to earth, this impact would result in tsunamis across the atlantic.
The ash cloud would blanket the earth blocking out the sun in a matter of weeks. Toxic gas clouds would choke out any life they pass. Sulfur dioxide in the atmo would cause literal acid rain eating any metals it came in contact with. Volcanic winter would follow. Yellowstone caldera lies at 44.5 degrees
Scariest thing of all is Nostradamus predicted its eruption: at 45 degrees the skies will burn, immediately huge flames will LEAP UP,

That's it, eh thats a cake walk *sarcasm* Im freaking out now.

16.03.2011 16:00:16 2.2 North America United States Washington Harmony Falls Landing USGS-RSOE
So this is ok then?, no big deal?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tuttrup

I don't know. I live very near Yellowstone and I like to be optomistic about things but, I am not sure how reliable the science has been on the viability of it's immediate erruption. Just my opinion though.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tuttrup

Hi...first all...I would consider myself an open minded person who is not confined to any religious dogma or new age thinking. What I do believe in is logic, reason and truth while also accepting the fact that there are things yet unexplainable.

Going through the thoughts of the likes such as Puterman,True American, Robin Marks, Chadwickus, W1LL, Phage and others with sound reasoning...it seems that all are viewing the same mountain but from different prespectives yet speaking the same truth.

There may be some who scoff and ridicule those with the gift of foresight...yet what was foreseen by those with such gifts described changes to the Earth that can readily happen through nature and not merely by divine intervention.

I find your interpretation of Nostradamus...and your description fitting rather nicely which is described in the Book of Revelation...a repeated and recurring theme...that there will be a huge earthquake the likes which humans have yet experienced resulting in the shifting of the Earth's poles ( the only way for us to 'see' the stars being driven from their course all at once is if we moved and not the stars as each star is located at differing distance measured by light years), explosion of a large volcano causing it to be thrown into the sea ( a mountain on fire thrown into the sea) resulting in a large tsunami (a third of the ships and living sea creature perished along with those living along the coast), hail weighing over 100 pounds, the sun and moon (dark as sack cloth and red) being visibly transformed owing to ash in the atmosphere.

"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place" ( Rev 6:12 to 14)

"The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea;
and a third of the sea became blood," (Revelation 8:8)

“And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth”
“And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each, came down from heaven upon men” ((Revelation 16:17 & 20)

The description given in Revelation...in my opinion is of a series of natural global Earth changing events. When will these events occur is anyone's guess but the recent geological changes here on Earth and the signs in the heavens above seems to suggest that we may be the fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you view it) generation to bear witness to it.

Just hope that the sound advise given by the learnered on ATS are heeded and that their warnings will lead to lives being saved when these Earth changing events do occur.

To None I Wish Ill But To All Peace and Love.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
2.5 in Western Montana
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
2.5 in Western Montana
earthquake.usgs.gov...

You are aware that any quake less than 7.0 is normal and happens hundreds of times each year?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Shh..
Doesn't fit the drama that we're all gonna die on a weekly basis because something is "waking yellowstone up".
Thing about yellowstone is it never went to sleep, just sat down on the couch and is watching bad reality TV. Like most American's it takes a lot of effort to stand up-which is why it only does something major every 5-800 thousand years.
Constant tremors are normal. The graphs showed nothing at all that was noteworthy-equivalent of someone eating a cheeto and rubbing off the orange powder on an already stained shirt-enough to make you glance and go "ew" then go back to doing other things.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here is the latest graph from Mary Lake in Yellowstone...

quake.utah.edu...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mary Lake Graph....Recently updated
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/512e2e8cce04.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I know this Japanese event has got people all stirred up over Yellowstone and all. Keep things in perspective.

The "magma chamber 'o doom" under Yellowstone has been there for millions of years. It doesn't pop like a zit and expel all it's contents in an eruption. Yes an eruption would be bad, and yes it would be TEOTWAWKI, but just because there is magma down there doesn't equal "oh noes a supereruption is GOING to happen this week!" The current state of Yellowstone is normal.
It has erupted multiple times in the past, and somehow the little proto-human critters survived each blast. I'd dare say humanity is more adaptable now than ever, what with our newfangled opposable thumbs and tool making abilities. Sure most of us are dead, but humanity will live on to create bigger and better weapons to kill each other with.

Seriously though, we have nothing to compare our data in YS to. Any hypothesis on the precursors to an eruption are untestable, and can only use trends seen in common volcanic eruptions. So we can freak out about every 2.5 that hits the mountain west, or we can just go on with our lives. Be prepared, have your food lined out, survival clothes, tools. Keep your vehicle topped off with fuel. Don't get caught with your pants down by any event, whether alien invasion or a super-mega-hyper-tornado. All we can do is use our brains to provide the tools we need to survive and leave the rest up to God or Fate or Luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Well said....we have to be watchful *but* keeping everything in perspective....

For anyone: what is the current "ability" for predicting quakes and eruptions? I mean, is our technology advanced enough to tell something more than 5 mins out? an hour or hours? Thanks in advance....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I heard yellowstone is so big, if it erupts it will destroy half of north america and even parts of europe.
Is this true?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join