It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
'God speaks through my every breath', well he likes to curse alot doesn't he?

Okay, did you take her to the Doctor already? If so, what did they say? Was it an implant? Or was it like 99% of posters have been saying, a bug bite?

I have read through all the posts, so now I am curious, but I know what I would put my money on.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

"For those of you who want to bring negative vibes to this thread stray clear for GODS message speaks through every breath i take."

Are you a Christian musician by any chance?

I have to agree that involving your children in this half witted attempt at self promotion isn't setting the best example for them. Then again, I'm sure they're not aware.

You've assumed that your child has an alien implant, rather than providing her with the proper medical attention that your "apparent" grave concern as a mother would warrant.

This action isn't rational, it's paranoid and quite possibly delusional, though I do not know you personally and I have seen a picture of what you described, though no evidence of an implant in that injury.

I suggest alternative means of promotion, a conspiracy theory site is hardly the place to be vague and transparent when you're lying. Every time you blew off members attempts at advice you dug your hole deeper. You obviously don't have your child's best interest in mind, thus concluding;

1. It's an alien implant..
2. Your daughter has been chosen...
3. No more cell phone photographs, when the mother ship comes for your little one I expect high resolution and please, no shaky hands.
4. Practice, you need it if you're acting as your own agent.
5. Thread closed. (poor kids...)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
I am the father of two beautiful twin girls.
Last night one of the twins woke up screaming.
She has done this in the past and i always shook it off as nightmares.

Until now.

When i changed her diaper early this morning i found that she had something on her ankle.
Something that wasent there before.

For those of you who want to bring negative vibes to this thread stray clear for GODS message speaks through every breath i take.

Now here are the photographs i took on my cell phone.

What do i do?
Why did they choose my family?
So many questions my mind is running rampant.

[Mod Edit - all caps in title]
edit on 6/3/2011 by Sauron because: changed all caps title to lower case

It looks like ring worm to me.

What do you need to do? Father of the year here, I see. You take her to the Doctor, of course and get it checked out!! What would you do if she got whooping cough, of Measles? Come here and tell us that Aliens have been painting her face?

And what the hell are you going on about, "Gods breath speaks through your every word"? When you take her to the Doctor, see if he can help you with that, too. Are you sure it's God's breath and not God's bottom burps?
edit on 7-3-2011 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by Jazzscapez

They're NOT spider bites. You would expect swelling All around the bite. Not just along one side. Secondly for it to be a spider bite youd need two holes much closer than that, unless it was a demon spider from the nether-realms. They're HOLES, not SCRAPES, therefore, they're not scrapes.

So alien implant is a possibility, but you draw the line at demon spider from the nether-realms?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reply to post by LadySkadi

This is a sad attempt at contributing to this website.
This is real.
Im Real.

My hands are shaking right now im so......jittery..

Skadi was being serious too. I think she's a mother. You really could learn something about parenting from her.

Stop trying to get attention through your daughters small (thankfully) medical problem, sign off and take her to the Doctor, like a good and normal father would.

Look, I don't mean to be rude. I'm sure you're generally a great father but this isn't very nice to see and I'm sure she wouldn't thank you for this, if she possibly could.

Originally posted by mrjones7885
you can get it removed. ask "God" for help to remove the implant (I'm being serious also)

What is wrong with you people!? You're in a fairy World!!

We are talking about a baby here and you're talking this rubbish! This really is horrible to read.
edit on 7-3-2011 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
why do you think she have an implant ? can you feel it with the finger ?

why would they put an implant in someone feets ... illogic

i think she got her feet snaped between doors

can she remember where she got that ??

edit on 3/7/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Um, before you make accusations of alien abductions and implants the first thing you should do is go to the doctor and request and x-ray to see if there is anything even in here ankle. Every person that has proven to have an implant never had a scar or trace of an incision to where the implant was inserted. That I have seen so far correct me if im wrong. And if there is an implant then seek psychological help for her and fined someone that will be passionate about it, the situation and understanding. Besides that treat it like a scratch, kids imaginations can run very wild at times. Especially if your always talking about aliens abductions and how real they are or movies of that nature kids can develop there own thoughts and feelings about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Were I a father in such a situation . . . I would run, not walk to Guy Malone's site and expert methods for dealing with such:

www.alienresistance.org...

www.ancientofdays.net...

And, I'd do everything I could to get the implant taken out.

Depending on expert advice, I might also try and neutralize the implant while waiting on its removal.

Most important is the spiritual warfare to prevent further such nonsense, imho.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The good news is it looks irritated but not infected. If you think there is a splinter or something under the skin you can puut a small 2x2 or the wound with a paste made from polysporin, Dove soap and salt. cover the wound and in a couple of days you should see the object in the 2x2 or protruding from the skin. Hope things work out well for you and your daughter. If it becomes warm, swollen and begins to seep anything other than clear fluid then bring her in to see her doctor.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It seems like its a tracking device of some sort.??????

she wont let me touch it but i can see it underneath her skin.

Nevermind,,,
edit on 7-3-2011 by KaiserSoze because: Rather misguided post

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
7 pages and this guy hasn't taken his kid to the doctors yet? Poor little thing. It's the first thing he should have done!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Note, I haven't seen the OP reply since the 3rd, so we're still unsure as to whether or not he took his daughter to the doctor. I can only hope that he did, and that he's been busy taking care of her, versus giving us an update.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Over two pages of replies from members and not a single response from the OP.

I am actually ashamed of the ATS community, to an extent. I too believe that this story is a shameless attempt at self promotion, possibly trolling at best, but the extent in which the community has given this guy his attention is pretty sad.

With his original post he gives a single picture and an automatic conclusion with absolutely no evidence other than he speaks "God's Word." Well, being an atheist myself, that part was automatically thrown out of the window and it holds absolutely no bearing on actual truth or validity of his claims. I could very well say "As Batman as my witness I speak the truth that my pickup is possessed by the spirit of the Joker!"

I take a picture of a dent and claim that aliens pushed a shopping cart into my door; all the while providing just as much evidence as the OP has, or lack thereof.

I applaud the members for suggestions medical attention as a first response, because as any father knows that is the first thing you do in a situation you can't explain for an injury you don't have a cause for. Doctors go to school for almost a decade or more just so they can tell you what kind of injury it is, and it is a sad day when any member of a website, conspiracy or not jumps to an alien conclusion while providing no proof whatsoever.

It is very obvious that the trolling has commenced considering he has made such statements as:

You are haters if you don't believe me
It's an alien implant - Without proof
God's Breath makes me tell the truth

When he stated that we should just believe that it was aliens because he said so in his odd and cryptic response to another ATS member, that was what sealed it for me. Obviously the mods closed this thread because of the obvious lack of evidence and high troll potential, I suggest we do the same.

He got his attention and he's probably laughing while putting on bandaids for his child's sandal scrapes.

Please ATS, do not continue to reply to this troll, let him die with the rest of them and let this thread be moved to the hoax section so that we may concentrate on civil and logical discussion about topics that have actual evidence to back it up.

Please, for the sake of ATS, let this thread die.

King

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Can I please request that the site owner send the ISP and alert the children's services from the area it is in?

If this man is psychotic, and he is the right age to have a first episode, his child is in danger if this is what he believes.

edit on 2011/3/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hopefully, today there is good news after you have taken your daughter to the doctor and nothing serious is wrong. Wishing the best for you and your little daughter.
But before you post anything of that nature on ATS ..you really do need to get some real substantial evidence or you will get the responses that you did. Since it concerned a small child , the responses were not unusual. We are just concerned about your little daughter. and I know you are too.
My kids and grandchildren have had much worse looking marks on them and survived, but since you seem to think the wounds are something else , then a doctor is what you needed not ATS.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join