It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks like a vampire bite right out of the movies. But on the ankle...? Mosqitos? They love to bite ankles when the feat stick out from underneath the blanket...- Do you own a cat? Dont believe the tale, that cat fleas never go on humans...-

But seriously: You have found two what difficult to explain puncture like superficial skin wounds on the ankle of your daughter. If I would confront hunderd neighbours of mine with this event, NONE of them would even think of an IMPLANT. So, what makes you think of an implant? Have you seen one, found one, felt one underneath the skin? Were is the implant, exept in your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Note, I haven't seen the OP reply since the 3rd, so we're still unsure as to whether or not he took his daughter to the doctor. I can only hope that he did, and that he's been busy taking care of her, versus giving us an update.

OK. Not so dissapointed. Apologies for jumping to conclusions. I should have known you better.

Can someone who knows better than I please just have a look at the picture and tell me if you think the kids foot looks swollen on top? It does to me but it may just be her chubby feet or the angle of the pic.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just to let you know op. I fought for your thread rights in the gray area. I thought that your thread was unjustly closed and I made a thread(I should have used the complaint button) to support your rights as a member of ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread670947/pg1&addstar=1&on=107293 88#pid10729388

I appreciate Gazrok"s understanding and I want to thank him for reopening the thread. We all should follow the rules and I felt you were not violating any.

Have a good day and I will be back to check up on the results, if any.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

aliens would not leave such obvious marks on the child, they are trying to keep their presence as much of a secret as possible

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
I don't know what part of "put a magnet on it and prove it" is off topic, elevatedone. Maybe you should delete this whole dumb thread before I call CPS on the OP.

And why should you call CPS? As a kid and even into my teens and early 20s I had injuries like this after waking for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Nobody hit me in any capacity so to blame the OP for bad parenting as you hint is low and uncalled for.

Personally, I'd say it looks like one of those "burns" as I called them where it looks like the skin has been burnt (accidentally touching an oven top I didn't realise was on in my teens created the same kind of injury), may not be alien but I'm so used to them I just pass it off as something that happened as I lay in bed asleep. Like when you accidentally injure yourself in your sleep and wake up thinking "what the hell did I do?" when the pain kicks in.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
For those of you who want to bring negative vibes to this thread stray clear for GODS message speaks through every breath i take.
[Mod Edit - all caps in title]
edit on 6/3/2011 by Sauron because: changed all caps title to lower case

soon as i saw that I realised it's some nut-job on a rant. Do yourself a favour mate and stop with the bible crap when trying to prove alien existence. No wonder nobody takes UFO's and the such seriously as they're usually tainted with biblical doomsday tales or some other nut job gibberish.

If i could deduct a star from you I would. You sir need to seek help for your MSbP (Münchausen syndrome by proxy)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Lets just pray, Daddy does'nt barge into the doctors examination room with his daughter in his arms, claiming, she recieved an implant from an alien the other night. Otherwise we may never hear of him again....-

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Okay, really? People are still posting... telling this guy the same things...

He's not reading it. In fact he's probably not coming back. He realized his quest for attention wasn't giving him the specific type of attention that he wanted and so he left.

I'm kind of hoping that the whole thing was a hoax. I mean, if he really has kids... then that's a sad situation.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

When i changed her diaper early this morning i found that she had something on her ankle.
Something that wasent there before.

If you are truly concerned about this mark on your daughter then why is it that you haven't consulted a doctor rather than spending time posting on this forum?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I didn't say he hit her (on the ankle? Really?). CPS should be called because instead of caring for the injury the OP is, well, P-ing. And because if they can't just stick a magnet to it and prove to us that he's not a troll then it would serve them right to have authorities called. How is posting pics of your kids injury and claiming its an implant instead of doing something about it "good" parenting?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I'm disappointed in you, Gaz.

Really.

Why? because I reopened a thread to allow the OP to post his "evidence" (or because I reopened because I knew the membership would help emphasize the more important issue of his child's medical care, vs. any fears of an alien implant)?

It's likely just blistering coming from wearing shoes without socks...but in any case, we haven't had a response from the OP yet, since it's been reopened. (I did send a U2U to the OP, to ask about an update). If it goes much longer without an update from him, I'm sure the membership will let the thread die.

CPS should be called because instead of caring for the injury the OP is, well, P-ing.

Have you ever witnessed what comes of their involvement? This is a rather minor injury from all appearances...CPS involvement can seriously ruin otherwise good people's lives. That gestapo agency needs a serious application of checks and balances, though that is likely for another thread (no politician will ever do it though, for fear of being seen as against children vs. for rights). I've seen these folks destroy families over nothing more than here-say. It's more difficult for the state to remove a gun than it is a child from their mother or father.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'm disappointed in you, Gaz.

Really.

Why? because I reopened a thread to allow the OP to post his "evidence" (or because I reopened because I knew the membership would help emphasize the more important issue of his child's medical care, vs. any fears of an alien implant)?

It's likely just blistering coming from wearing shoes without socks...but in any case, we haven't had a response from the OP yet, since it's been reopened. (I did send a U2U to the OP, to ask about an update). If it goes much longer without an update from him, I'm sure the membership will let the thread die.

Gaz. I got you wrong, mate. I realised shortly after and left another post apologising.

As I said, I should have known you better.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Take the child to a doctor promptly!!!
Alien implant or not, that looks infected.
Seriously!
edit on 7-3-2011 by belsce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The consequences to this child of their father being a troll are minimal.

Though the willingness to use one's child on a forum for personal entertainment may be an indication of serious immaturity, or even a type of sociopathology at worst.

The consequences to this child of this man being serious about his concern, are likely dire for the child.

The possible consequences to this child require that this person be taken seriously, just to assure that this child isn't harmed.

I urge you to take this person at their word, and contact the children's services for this area. The potential consquences to this child are too serious to be ignored.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join